NOW HIRING: Administrative Assistant
Town Center at Cobb
This position serves as the support to the mall management staff by providing office needs as determined and assigned by the Office Administrator.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support the property’s financial cycle as relates to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, procurement card, petty cash, property budget, CTI, contract preparation, bank reconciliation no longer required, performed by HO and gift cards, promotional and media funds
- Assist with administration of marketing events, promotions, sponsorships, Kidgits Program, collateral management, and proof of performance
- Coordinate and assist with short term leasing agreements, tracking and reviewing milestones of lease agreements and updating as needed in SLIM or One World. Assist with obtaining and processing monthly rent, tenant sales, and overage rent
- Assist with general office administrative tasks such as ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies and equipment, preparation of customer complaint responses, keep vehicle titles and auto insurance current, draft documents and reports for management, provide updates of Company Policies and Procedures and Human Resources administration as needed
- Provide general administrative support and projects as directed
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://simon.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Simon/job/Kennesaw-GA/Assistant--Administrative-I_R4241-1?_ga=2.156820923.1001012331.1602855654-1026872764.1602855654.
POSTED OCT 16