Patsy's Pizzeria first opened its doors in New York City 1933, having been the dream of immigrant newlyweds Pasquale 'Patsy' and Carmella Lancieri. Patsy's Pizzeria quickly established itself as a family style, old-fashioned neighborhood restaurant. Patsy's Pizzeria catered to the growing population of Italian immigrants who longed for the cuisine of their homeland in a casual family style atmosphere. Since then, Patsy’s Pizzeria has established itself as the originator and leader of the family style pizza restaurant and over the years the East Harlem landmark has been a favorite of countless notable dignitaries. Now, Patsy’s Pizzeria will bring the same quality food and service to a new location at The Shops at Nanuet.
STORE HOURSMonday to Saturday 10AM–8PM |
Sunday 11AM–7PM |
LOCATION IN MALL
B, next to The Walking Company