ABOUT LAKELINE® MALL
Come and experience Lakeline Mall®, conveniently located right off the intersection of Highway 183 and Lakeline Mall Drive.
- Lakeline Mall has popular favorites such as Brighton Collectibles, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Chico's, White House Black Market, Yankee Candle and more.
- Lakeline Mall is uniquely suited to serve the shopping needs of Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville, and North Austin.
- Shops range from Children’s apparel and toys to Women's & Men's clothing and accessories. We have Health and Beauty shops as well, ensuring an experience the whole family can enjoy!
- Don’t forget our entertainment options at Lakeline Mall which include Inflatable Wonderland, Just Train Fun, AMC Theatres, Aim Star, and more!
Directions & Transportation
- By Car
From Downtown Austin:
Follow TX-1 Loop N Mopac for about seven miles. Use the right two lanes to exit towards US-183 towards Research Blvd. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for US-183 North /Research Blvd North and merge onto US-183 N. Continue for eight miles. Use the right two lanes to take the exit toward US-183/Lakeline Mall Dr. Turn left at the light at Lakeline Mall Dr.
From Austin-Bergstrom International Airport:
Take Presidential Blvd. toEast State Hwy 71 Service Rd. Take the ramp towards TX-71 W then use the right two lanes to takeUS-183 N/S Hwy 183. Continue on Hwy 183 North for 19.3 miles. Use the right 2 lanes to take the exit toward US-183/Lakeline Mall Dr and take a left at the light.
From Georgetown/Round Rock (toll road):
Take I-35 S for 16 miles. Use the right lane to take exit 250B toward TX-45/TX-1. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Texas 45 and merge onto TX-45 W/TX-45 Toll. Continue for six miles. Merge onto Ridgeline Blvd. Turn right at Pecan Park Blvd. and take the first left.
- By Train
550- Metro Rail Red Line, Northbound
MetroRail is available Monday-Saturday and starts as far south as the Downtown Station and travels as far north as Leander. The Lakeline Station is 1.6 miles from Lakeline Mall. Single rides are $3.50 or you can purchase a day pass for $7.00.
- By Bus
3-Burnet/Manchaca NB, Transfer to 383-Research-NB
Transportation from Downtown Austin to Lakeline Mall is available through the Capital Metro. A transfer will be required at Stop# 4753. One Way and Day Passes are both available $2.50. For bus schedules and route information, visit capmetro.org.
- Accessible Parking
Handicapped accessible parking is available.
- AED (Automatic External Defibrillator)
AED is located at the Mall Office located on the Second Level, in the food court between Panda Express & Villa Pizza
ATM's are located on the upper level food court near Phil's Philly Grill and on the lower level by the elevator
- Baby Changing Station
Family friendly restrooms located on the lower level near the Children's Play Area and on the upper level in the Food Court.
- Children's Play Area
Your health and safety is our priority, so per our Healthy Shopper Guidelines, this amenity or service is temporarily closed.
Stop by the Kids Play Area for lot's of fun with little ones to play and romp while you relax. Baby changing station for your convenience.
- Coca-Cola Vending
- Curbside Pickup
- Drinking Fountain
- Family Restrooms
- Food Court
- Lost and Found
- Management Office
- Mobile Device Charging Stations
- Simon Giftcard®
- Simon Mobile App
- Soft Seating
- SYF Coin Wishing Wells
- Wheelchairs (Complimentary)
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet