Woodfield Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 11am - 6pm
07/04: 10am - 7pm (4th of July)
- Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.<br /> <br /> Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.
- For your convenience, automatic doors are available at all main mall entrances.
- For your convenience, Bank of America ATMs are located throughout Woodfield Mall.
- Baby Changing Stations are available for your convenience in the Family Restrooms located in the Upper Level JCPenney Wing and Upper Level Nordstrom Wing.
- For your convenience, bike racks are located at Entrance 1 (Lower Level JCPenney Wing), Entrance 5 (Lower Level Sears Wing) and Entrance 6 (Upper Level JCPenney Wing), as well as outside the Sears Entrance.
- The Bus Stop at Woodfield Mall is located at Entrance 1, on the Lower Level near JCPenney. There are several options for transportation in the Schaumburg area. The Village of Schaumburg offers a free trolley service Friday, Saturday and Sunday during mall hours (holiday hours vary). A schedule for the trolley can be found here: http://www.ci.schaumburg.il.us/TRANS/PTrans/Pages/Trolley.aspx.
- Visit the Looney Tunes Children's Play Park sponsored by Alexian Brothers Women and Children's Hospital in the Macy's Wing adjacent to Grand Court. The Children's Play Park is open during mall hours. Please note the Play Park is closed for cleaning daily at 2:30 pm and 7:00 pm.
- Directories and Mall Maps are availabe throughout the center, including Simon Guest Services.
- Fax and copying services are available at Simon Guest Services. All proceeds benefit the Simon Youth Foundation.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store? for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost and Found services are available at the Simon Guest Services (Customer Information Center).
- The Mall Management Office is located on the Upper Level in the JCPenney Wing. Management hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Mall Walkers are welcome at Woodfield Mall Monday - Saturday from 7:00 am to 10:00 am and Sunday from 7:00 am to 11:00 am. Stop by Simon Guest Services to pick up information on monthly Mall Walker events and a book to track your waking progress.
- Woodfield Mall offers ample, free parking for our customers. Handicapped parking is also available near all major mall entrances.
- Transportation information, including PACE bus schedules and taxi companies, is available at Simon Guest Services. PACE routs 606, 208, 696, 554 and 757 stop at Woodfield Mall at Entrance 1 on the Lower Level near JCPenney.
- Enjoy a break between your shopping and dining stops. Relax and re-fuel at the soft seating lounges outside Sears, near Grand Court, outside JCPenney and near A|X Armani Exchange on the Lower Level.
- Strollers are available for loan at Simon Guest Services.
- This mall is equipped with at least one phone for visitors who are deaf orhard of hearing.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- There are several options for transportation in the Schaumburg area. The Village of Schaumburg offers a free trolley service Friday, Saturday and Sunday during mall hours (holiday hours vary). A schedule for the trolley can be found here: http://www.ci.schaumburg.il.us/TRANS/PTrans/Pages/Trolley.aspx.
- Pepsi Vending Machines are located throughout Woodfield Mall to quench your thirst. Find a machine on the Lower Level by JCPenney, Sears, Lord & Taylor and Grand Court and on the Upper Level by JCPenney and Sears.
- Wheelchairs are available at Simon Guest Services. See Simon Guest Services for more information.
Receive a coupon for $15 off for each qualifying purchase of $30 or more made from 05/23/13 through 07/10/13 at Hot Topic stores and online at Hottopic.com. Qualifying purchases do not include taxes, shipping, or gift cards. Valid for one-time use only on a purchase of $30 or more. Coupon and qualifying purchase receipt must be surrendered at time of redemption. May not be combined with any other discount or offer. Coupon is not valid toward prior purchases, gift cards, vinyl music, DVDs, CDs, shipping or taxes. Void if copied, reproduced, sold or transferred and where prohibited. Offer valid from 07/11/13 through 07/21/13. Coupon has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Associates of Hot Topic, Inc. and their family members are ineligible. **Only one discount redeemable per purchase.http://www.simon.com/mall/woodfield-mall/stream/get-15-hot-cash-for-every-30-purchase-487383 May 23, 2013
Denim Jackets Five Ways
Posted Jun 3 // Jess Staldine
Hello and Happy Monday! I’m Jess - your new Simon Style Setter for Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois. I’m a graphic designer and copywriter by day and a blogger by night in the city of Chicago. I’m so excited to be sharing my first post with you today; I hope you enjoy and come back soon!
After living in Chicago for almost three years (and the Midwest for 25), I can attest to the fact that the weather here is never predictable. That means choosing the right outfit for the weather is usually next to impossible. Enter my secret weapon for uncooperative weather this time of year: the denim jacket. Just like that perfect pair of jeans or LBD, the denim jacket has the ability to go with almost anything. Depending on the style, it also has the power to transform your look in a snap. Given its popularity lately, there’s no shortage of style options to choose from. I snatched up this distressed boyfriend jacket (also below) from Nordstrom last month and have been wearing it nearly every day. Not sure which one fits the bill? Check out my favorite styles below and take your pick!
Classic. Needs no explanation; keep this one in your closet for years // Distressed. A trendier version that adds a little edge // White. I’m a big believer in white denim. It gives your look a fresh, summery vibe with minimal effort // Acid Wash. Everything old is new again, right? Acid washes are back and denim jackets are no exception // Colored. These bright hues might not go with everything, but they do give your outfit an extra pop when worn over neutral colors - perfect for cool summer evenings.
Summer Beauty: Beat the Heat in 3 Simple Steps
Posted Jun 12 // Jess Staldine
I don’t know about anyone else, but summer weather presents an entirely new set of beauty-related issues for me. My hair is it’s own beast (though a recent Coppola Keratin treatment has provided temporary relief), but I’ve discovered that revamping my daily makeup routine is crucial when it comes to muggy summer temperatures. But why, exactly? Let me break it down:
- Certain foundations, concealers and eyeshadows are perfect for the winter, but become a sticky, slippery mess under the hot sun.
- If you’re anything like me, it takes an army to maintain a matte complexion when the temp rises above 70 degrees. I say goodbye to anything with the words “moisturizing” or “oil” in the product description as it translates to “shiny” and “greasy” after reaching my face.
- Even if you’re (hopefully) protecting yourself against the sun, you’re inevitably going to be a few shades darker during the summer months. Nothing screams “I’m wearing makeup!” more than a face and a neck that are three shades different.
Thankfully, I’ve discovered a few products that make my summer beauty routine a little bit easier.
I’ll admit, I wasn’t a believer in the powers of primer until a couple of years ago. Since then, my two must-haves are Laura Mercier’s Foundation Primer in Radiance and Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - I use both. For me, this step is non-negotiable. Since the Smashbox is more of a traditional, pre-makeup primer, I use it first to smooth out skin and protect against oiliness throughout the day. I apply the Laura Mercier primer next, focusing on the places where light naturally hits my skin - bridge of my nose, inner eyes, cupid’s bow, etc. The subtle tint of this primer truly lives up to it’s name and creates a natural-looking radiance on your skin.
A good concealer doesn’t need much explanation. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer do what they promise, which is miraculous in and of itself. If my face has a little color during the summer, I’m content to go without foundation - not concealer. These options both offer full, buildable coverage that last all day without creasing (the worst). Do yourself a favor and visit the store to find your perfect shade. Order online and there’s a 99% chance you’ll choose the wrong shade and end up in the store anyway. Or worse, you’ll wear the wrong shade. Just go.
3) Perfect Finish
I initially thought that the concept of HD finishing powder was a complete hoax. A translucent, super-light powder that you can’t even see on your skin...what’s the point? I quickly overcame my initial ignorance when I received a sample of Make Up For Ever’s HD Microfinish Powder and immediately incorporated it into my daily routine. Admittedly, it’s difficult to explain the skin-transforming powers of a translucent powder without seeing it for yourself. As a finishing powder, I apply it last with the HD Kabuki Brush to set makeup in place and mattify skin. The powder also softens lines and evens complexion to create a flawless, airbrush-esque finish. It’s that good, trust me.
Have a great rest of the week!
Wear Blackhawks apparel and receive $10 off your annual eye exam if you do not have insurance and 50% off a complete pair of glasses.
While you wait enjoy some sweet Blackhawks treats! http://www.simon.com/mall/woodfield-mall/stream/blackhawks-fan-appreciation-day-541470 June 18, 2013