Wolfchase Galleria is a premier indoor shopping mall. Whatever you are shopping for, you’ll find it at Wolfchase Galleria. Our convenient location is at I-40 and Germantown Parkway. You may take exit 16 or exit 18. Wolfchase Galleria features Dillard's, JC Penney, Macy's and Sears plus 120 of the most exciting stores in the Mid-South. Specialty stores include Coach, Forever 21, Fossil, Bachrach, Sephora, and Teavana. While you're shopping at Wolfchase Galleria be sure to enjoy a variety of delicious foods at your favorite eateries located in the Food Court. To make your trip complete, take in the latest movie at the Malco Theatre or a ride on the fantasy carousel. So from the entire team at Wolfchase Galleria, we hope that you will visit us soon!
The mall is currently closed, but reopens 4/21/2014 at 10am.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- Closed (Easter)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=840">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=2760+N.+Germantown+Pkwy.&stateProvince=TN&city=Memphis&country=USA&postalCode=38133&temp1=7606" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=2760+N.+Germantown+Pkwy.&stateProvince=TN&city=Memphis&country=USA&postalCode=38133&temp1=7606" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- <FONT face="Verdana, Helvetica" size=2>Handicapped parking is available at each entrance.<BR><BR></FONT>
- Looking for fun, entertaining and educational activities. Join our Simon Kidgits Club. It's the best place for children ages 3-8 to spend time with their family and also interact with other children. Membership is available for only $5. With your membership, you'll receive a t-shirt, two carousel rides, a birthday card and a birthday gift and invitations to special mall events. <BR><BR>Join today at our Guest Service location near Center Court or at the Carousel.<BR><BR><BR><FONT face="Verdana, Helvetica" size=2><BR><BR></FONT>
- <FONT face="Verdana, Helvetica" size=2>Strollers are available in two locations. Please look for the escalators near Dillards and Macy's. You'll find our Smart Carte system on the lower level. Stroller rentals are $5, you'll receive $1 back when you return the stroller.</FONT>
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come basis at Simon Guest Services. You must leave a valid state issued driver's license to check one out.
- This property features enhanced cellular connectivity that improves the signal strength and brings the cell phone tower inside of the mall.
My Shoe Obession: CHUCKS!
Posted Mar 28 // Dominique Williams
As many know, the 90s fashion is coming back and Chuck Taylor's by Converse are having a huge comeback. I never wore these growing up, but I was tired of the Vans look and in desperate need of some new casual sneakers. I tried these out and love them. I have two pairs and I am definitely going to get another.
The thing I love about these shoes is how you can dress them up and down as seen above. This is fashion blogger Jane modeling one of favorite weather convertible outfits. I've mimicked an outfit like this many times. I wore these to work with a skirt the other day, and wore them with a maxi dress while I was in San Diego for spring break.
The best place to find these in our mall is Macy's, Dillards, JCPennys, Rack Room, Journeys, and Zumiez. These shoes span from $31-70, so go out and get some that you can incorporate into your everyday style.
Fit to be Fly
Posted Jan 31 // Dominique Williams
It is the month of resolutions, and I'm hoping for many of you those stick. The most common resolution is the one of fitness. We want to be healthier, stronger, fitter. Whichever it is for you, you should be fly while you do it. Here is a hot fitness fashion trend this season and exactly where to find them.
The two best places to find fitness fashion in Wolfchase are Finish Line and Victoria Secret. At Finish Line you can buy a complete outfit with shoes. Make sure you talk to the associates to find the perfect pair for your foot as well. Since it is winter I recommend pants over shorts and lots of layers on top. like these outfits shown here:
All of these are great options that you can emulate at Finish Line and Victoria Secret. For more fitness style inspiration click here. And remember to stay stylish and finish those resolutions!
The Easter Bunny is Here
Posted Apr 11 // Dominique Williams
Posted Feb 28 // Dominique Williams
Recently, I've been pretty basic with my make up regimen, like liner and mascara basic. It's clean and its simple. But there are a million and one mascaras out there it's so hard for me to choose. I've finally found two mascaras that I love, a drug store type and a high end brand. These two are the most versatile for me because they do the most things for my lashes which are naturally curly but not super long.
The first is the cheaper, but still amazing L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black $7.25. It is amazing because it fills out your lashes and lengthens them. You can also build with this one without clumping. One caveat, it is super dark so if you don't like black I'd say stick with the same type, but don't get carbon black.
The next is Lash Domination, $18, by Bare Minerals, my favorite make up brand ever. This mascara is meant to be built up, so three coats, and you have major lashes, but if you want something more natural you can do one or two. This helps lashes look full and long, almost like false lashes but not thick or raccoon like. One caveat to this one, it only comes in black, so learn to love black. I've recommended this to countless friends, some who only wore brown mascara, and they loved it so much now it's all they use.
As you know your one stop shop for beauty is Sephora. Here, you'll find amazing choices much like these. Tell me your favorite, and next time I'll try that one because trust me I'm always looking for new mascara!
Spring 2014 Fashion Essentials
Posted Feb 20 // Dominique Williams
The spring weather has finally come to Memphis, and there are a few trends that are necessities in every girls wardrobe. I'm going to show you a few styles, all in pastels because that is the over arching color scheme for the season, and exactly where to find these new trends that I know you'll love:
The cropped look has been in for a while but is especially in this season. This style can be worn on the beach and or in everyday wear. Crop jackets are perfect for any spring night, and a crop top looks great over high waisted looks.
A look like this is great for the spring. The pastel colored jeans are a great addition to this look. You can find a complete look like this from Gap in the mall.
Pleats are perfect for work and for play. Whether it's a pleated maxi dress or a pleated skit for a business casual look for work, pleats are the perfect way to jazz up an outfit and add texture.
This look is great for going straight from the office to drinks with friends. A look like this can be found in JCPenny's through their Joe or MNGO line.
Now this is a look is definitely more casual but it can be made very business casual. It is a fun look and is perfect because it's super comfortable.
This look above is another fun convertible outfit that is great for a casual day at work then drinks. An outfit like this, including all the accessories, can is easily found at Francesca's.
Now that you have an idea of what is hot in the fashion world this spring, go out and try to add some of these styles into your own closet.
Posted Mar 28 // Dominique Williams
On a recent stop to Sephora I meandered next to the perfume bar. I've been looking for some new scents to add to my collection, and I found the perfect two, both by Elizabeth and James. This is Mary-Kate and Ashley's exclusive brand and these scents are exclusive to Sephora. Let's check them out!
Nirvana White $22-75
This scent according to Sephora has "a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication." They also break down the perfume as:
Notes: Peony, Muguet, Tender Musk.
Style: Sophisticated. Feminine. Captivating.
Nirvana Black, $22-75
This scent according to Sephora has "an addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla that strike the perfect balance between masculine and feminine." They break down this scent as:
Notes: Violet, Sandalwood, Vanilla.
Style: Sensual. Mysterious. Warm.
These two scents are distinctly different even with them being the same brand. I love them both but I feel Black is a definite night scent that could draw in anyone. White is an anytime scent that is just as enticing. Got to Sephora and check them out, and let me know what you think.