West Town Mall is a wonderful climate controlled indoor mall conveniently located off exit 380 on I-40. Considered the premier shopping destination in East Tennessee, our mall boasts more than 150 stores, over 40 of which are exclusive to this area. Find that perfect gift for a friend or a special indulgence for yourself at any of our fine stores like Apple, Sephora, Coach, Forever 21 or Tommy Hilfiger. You can shop to your heart's content, pamper yourself at one of our fine salons, take in a movie at Regal Cinemas, or enjoy fine cuisine in the food court.With airy walkways and lush landscaping, West Town Mall caters to your every desire. While shopping you can rest at one of our many soft seating areas, toss coins into the fountain, or take your children to The Children's Soft Play Area. From the entire team at West Town Mall, we hope that you can escape from life's stressful situations and visit us soon.
West Town Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- Take a break with your youngsters at The Children's Soft Play Area located in front of Belk Men, Home & Kids.
- Gift wrapping is available at Belk, Dillard's, JCPenney and Sears.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=7600+Kingston+Pike&stateProvince=TN&city=Knoxville&country=USA&postalCode=37919&temp1=9805" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=7600+Kingston+Pike&stateProvince=TN&city=Knoxville&country=USA&postalCode=37919&temp1=9805" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- To locate a lost item, please go to the Security Office located behind the Food Court. The office is down the hallway, second door on the right. Lost and Found items will be kept for 30 days. Unclaimed items are donated to local charities and the Simon Youth Foundation.
- The mall opens at 7:00am for mall walkers.
- Handicapped parking is available at each entrance. A six-level parking garage is located on the southwest side of the mall between Sears and Belk Men, Home & Kids. This is the best entrance to use when visiting Regal Cinemas.
- Stamps are available at Hallmark. Mailboxes are located outside the Main Entrance, Entrance Two on the east side of the mall, and at the Main Mall Entrance by Belk Men, Home & Kids.
- For your convenience, three stroller vending machines are available. The machines are located outside of Sears, at the main mall entrance, and beside The Children's Play Area. The rental cost is $5, with a $1 refund upon return of the stroller.
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge at the Simon Guest Service Booth. They are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A valid form of picture ID (driver's license preferred) is required and will be returned to you at the end of your shopping trip.
Now viewing all things: Sporting Goods & Athletic Wear
Journeys is a leader in the teen retail scene, with more than 760 stores across the United States, including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Journeys uses unparalleled merchandising...
We couldn't find a store to match your search.
Please try a new search entry.