Love shopping that affects your senses? Then Virginia Center Commons is for you! Conveniently located right off I-295, on exit 43C on Route 1, the mall serves the nearby communites of Glen Allen, Hanover, Ashland, as well as the Richmond area. Beautiful palm trees drenched in natural sunlight and soothing sounds of water fountains that will enhance your shopping experience. We'll satisfy your shopping senses, too, by offering fashion with choices, a delectable selection of eateries and an abundance of services with special treats to pamper your lifestyle!Virginia Center Commons offers Macy's, JCPenney, Sears, Burlington Coat Factory and over 90 specialty stores, including Aeropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Charlotte Russe, The Children's Place, Gymboree, Justice, and Victoria's Secret. We also offer a wide variety of services and treats such as Luxury Nails & Spa, Lenscrafters, and Dairy Queen.
Virginia Center Commons is open today from 12pm to 6pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- Virginia Lottery Tickets are now available for purchase at Virginia Center Commons. Please visit our convenient Lottery Express Machine or visit us at Simon Guest Services for more information.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=126">Travelex now</a>.
- Virginia Center Commons Kidgits Korner play area is located in front of Sears. For information about upcoming kids oriented events you can visit our Guest Services.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Located at the Simon Guest Services near Fountain Court.
- The Bear Footers are walking at VCC every morning starting at 7am! There is no membership fee, so stop by the Simon Guest Services near Fountain Court for more details. Mall doors open at 7a.m. all week long.
- Ample handicapped-accessible parking is available at all mall and Department Store entrances.
- Large Shopping bags are available at the Simon Guest Services near Fountain Court. Bags are $1.00 and <STRONG>ALL</STRONG> proceeds generated benefit the Simon Youth Foundation. Visit <A href="http://www.syf.org"><FONT color=#0033cc>www.syf.org</FONT></A> for more information about the Simon Youth Foundation.
- <SPAN id=lblEventDescription>Haven't signed up for the Simon Kidgits Club yet? Why not?? At Virginia Center Commons, it's the Best Club in Richmond! Here's what you get when you sign up for Kidgits at VCC: <P>Immediately you receive:<BR>--A Simon Kidgits Club T-shirt<BR>--A Simon Kidgits Club Membership Card, entitling you to discounts, perks and admission to special Kidgits events!<BR>--Other Kidgits goodies (based on availability)<BR>--Cool offers and coupons for VCC merchants and area businesses</P> <P>You also receive:<BR>--Monthly Treats and Coupons (Based on availability)<BR>--Discounts at various Virginia Center Commons Merchants<BR>--A Birthday surprise for the member during the month of their birthday, which they redeem at the Simon Guest Services booth<BR>-- Frequent events and activities for families and kids<BR>--Access to simonkidgitsclub.com with fun things to do and see<BR>--FREE KIDGITS GIFTS AT EVERY KIDGITS EVENT—FOR MEMBERS ONLY!<BR></P> <P>Most of all, you become a member of the coolest club in Richmond—The Simon Kidgits Club at Virginia Center Commons!</P> <P>So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for Kidgits at VCC today!</P></SPAN>
- Located at the Macy's and JCPenney entrances.
- Complementary wheel chairs are available at the Simon Guest Services near Fountain Court, Old Navy and Womens Dillards.