Treasure Coast Square is an indoor mall with an exterior Lifestyle Center that is conveniently located at the intersection of NW Federal Hwy & Jensen Beach Blvd. Among the over 120 stores Treasure Coast Square features Macy's, Dillard's, Old Navy, Victoria's Secret, Express, Francesca's Collections, Coach and many more. Treasure Coast Square serves the nearby communities of Port St. Lucie, Jensen Beach and Stuart. While at Treasure Coast Square you can also watch the latest movies at the Regal 16 Cinemas theater complex where every theater features stadium seating and digital surround sound, consider making it dinner & a movie by enjoying a sit down dinner at Ruby Tuesday or at one of our grab & go choices such as Chik-Fil-A or Subway. From the entire team at Treasure Coast Square, we hope that you will visit us soon.
Treasure Coast Square is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=145">Travelex now</a>.
- Conveniently located in the food court. <em>Sponsored by Martin Health System</em>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3174+NW+Federal+Highway&stateProvince=FL&city=Jensen+Beach&country=USA&postalCode=34957&temp1=9896" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3174+NW+Federal+Highway&stateProvince=FL&city=Jensen+Beach&country=USA&postalCode=34957&temp1=9896" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- Please check with the staff at the Simon Guest Services Booth, located near the Ruby Tuesday entrance. Or call (772) 692-9401 to inquire about lost articles.
- Enjoy a brisk walk in the climate-controlled mall. It's not only healthy, but it's becoming a social event! A large, friendly group meets Monday - Saturday at 9:00am, and Sunday at 11:00am.
- Parking for handicapped shoppers is available at all mall entrances.
- The Treasure Coast Connector serves St. Lucie and Martin Counties. This public transportation system runs Monday through Friday and stops every hour outside Borders Books Music & Cafe. Schedules are available at the Simon Guest Services Information Center.
- Strollers are available for $5 each at the entrance located near Ruby Tuesday.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available at the Simon Guest Services Booth on a first come, first served basis. No reservations, please.
- This property features enhanced cellular connectivity that improves the signal strength and brings the cell phone tower inside of the mall.