Towne West Square makes shopping simple, convenient and fun. Anchored by Dillard's, JCPenney, Sears, and Dick's Sporting Goods, Towne West Square offers great variety and selection in a climate controlled indoor mall with more than 95 specialty stores. You'll find shops such as American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Charlotte Russe, The Buckle, Express, and Victoria's Secret. Be sure to visit our newest retailer, Rue 21, located near Maurices in the jcpenney wing. For "reel" pleasure enjoy a movie at the "Movie Machine" by the Warren Theatre, located at our South West mall entrance. Need a way to entertain the kiddo's? Visit our Bungee Jump and Train or Mini Golf, both located near Sears. Towne West Square serves the nearby communities of Goddard, Maize, Park City, and Haysville. We are located near the intersection of Kellogg (US 54 / 400) and I-235. Take the West Street exit from Kellogg and head North to Taft and turn left. From the entire team at Towne West Square, thank you for visiting our site and we hope to see you soon!
Towne West Square is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=178">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4600+W+Kellogg+Dr&stateProvince=KS&city=Wichita&country=USA&postalCode=67209&temp1=3920" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4600+W+Kellogg+Dr&stateProvince=KS&city=Wichita&country=USA&postalCode=67209&temp1=3920" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- For lost and found information, contact the Simon Guest Services located in Center Court in front of Dillard's.
- Stop in the Mall Office to get information on mileage distance around the mall.
- Handicapped-accessible parking is available.
- Strollers are located at the mall entrances. The West Mall Entrance is located near the theaters and the South Side Entrance is next to JCPenney.
- Wheel chairs are available at no cost. You can obtain a wheel chair at the Simon Guest Services Booth located in Center Court in front of Dillard's.
The highly anticipated navy colorway of Nike SB’S Janoski Max is now available at PacSun! Pick up your pair in PacSun stores or at pacsun.comhttp://www.simon.com/mall/towne-west-square/stream/now-available-at-pacsun-1103798 Men's Apparel & FashionShoes & FootwearTeen Apparel & Fashion March 8, 2014
Free Drawstring Backpack with a $75 Buckle purchase that includes one regular priced item from a sponsoring brand. Also, receive a gamecard for a chance to score $5, $10, or $20 off a qualifying purchase. Limit one game card per person, per visit, per day. While backpack and game card supplies last.http://www.simon.com/mall/towne-west-square/stream/spring-brand-event-1096849 Men's Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion March 3, 2014
Posted Dec 11 // Ashley White
What girl doesn't need a great clutch in her life? We all have huge totes, grab-and-go satchels but a killer clutch is perfect for a night out. I found some amazing clutch options at Towne East Square. Let's dig in, shall we?
1. Nina Mae peacock clutch (Dillard's)
2. Kate Spade Quinlan clutch (VonMaur)
3. Coach Flight wristlet
4. Vince Camuto horn clutch (Dillard's)
5. MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma stud clutch (Dillard's)
6. The Limited leopard clutch
7. Express tweed clutch
8. Brahmin Melbourne tablet clutch (VonMaur)
'Tis the season for holiday parties, and what completes an outfit quite like a flashy clutch? Nothing, ladies. For those that dig sparkle: Dillard's has you covered with this gorgeous peacock clutch (1) and a fun chevron sparkle horn clutch (4), Express offers a hard clutch with metallic tweed detail (7), and VonMaur will set you up with this simple but shiny gold clutch (2). Leopard print is a really big trend for fall and winter, so why not indulge in this version from The Limited (6).
If you're looking for an everyday clutch, consider this one from MICHAEL Michael Kors (5), which is super slim, studded, and comes in a gorgeous cognac color. In the mood for black? This classic black clutch from Coach (3) has your name all over it. This navy faux croc Brahmin clutch (8) is over-sized, which means a chic way to carry around your tablet
A clutch means you have to edit what you carry with you, as space is typically an issue. My essentials?
- Camera (especially for nights out; you have to properly capture the memories!)
- Shine sheets and/or matte powder (essential for keeping oil at bay)
- ID + debit card
- Tide pen (never know when you'll have a spill)
- Bobby pins
- Q-tips (fix wayward eyeliner on the fly)
You can pick up the products featured above at Dillard's, VonMaur, Coach, The Limited, and Express.You can pick up the products above at Express and VonMaur. - See more at: http://stylesetter.simon.com/blog/ashley-white/black-doesnt-have-to-be-basic#sthash.GacIRt0W.dpuf You can pick up the products above at Express and VonMaur. - See more at: http://stylesetter.simon.com/blog/ashley-white/black-doesnt-have-to-be-basic#sthash.GacIRt0W.dpuf
Trend: Bomber Jackets.
Posted Mar 7 // Ashley White
Jackets make sense for Spring from a practical standpoint, as you know. Winter might be (nearly) over, but that doesn't mean it's full-on tank top season just yet.
The runways for Spring 2014 took jackets to the next level: we saw prints, candy-colored leather, and the return of the bomber jacket.
I hunted the racks at Towne East Square to find a few versions for you. Any one (or two!) of these jackets freshen up your wardrobe and get you in that spring set of mind.
1. Perforated bomber jacket (Express)
2. Kensie printed-sleeve bomber jacket (Dillard's)
3. Knit-sleeved bomber jacket (Forever21)
4. Floral bomber jacket (Victoria's Secret)
5. Aztec-printed bomber jacket (Forever21)
A jacket can change the way an outfit feels. I love to add a loud + busier jacket to a fairly simple outfit (such as a t-shirt and jeans) to elevate the look. Adding this killer Aztec print bomber (5), this gorgeous floral jacket (4), or this black version with geometric-printed sleeves (2) to a t-shirt and jeans combo will really up the style ante.
For a sportier feel, this bomber with knit sleeves (3) is a winner. I love how it's just a bit on the cropped side, as well. And for the look and feel of the classic varsity jacket, this color-blocked black and white bomber (1) is a smash with everything from your work trousers to your weekend denim.
So how else to style a bomber jacket? Treat it as you would a leather jacket: you can work it with boyfriend jeans and a v-neck t-shirt, or with a little black dress and heels. Maxi dresses and bomber jackets? Yes, most definitely. And when the weather really heats up (think June and July), these jackets will be perfect to toss on over a thin camisole to keep you goosebump-free during those cooler nights and evenings.
You can pick up the products featured above at Forever21, Express, Dillard's, and Victoria's Secret.
Trend: Faux Fur.
Posted Jan 20 // Ashley White
Hello there, Winter Blues. Anyone else feeling a little tired of the cold? Winter is here for a while longer (the official countdown is 58 days until spring), and I'm already looking to mix up my standard boots-and-a-sweater uniform. So what's a girl to do when she needs to stay warm and stylish? Faux fur.
Modern faux fur is super lux and way more realistic than its 80's counterparts. And talk about cozy- I rely on my faux fur vest to keep me toasty several times a week!
So how can you work the faux fur trend? Towne East Square has several places for you to score faux fur.
1. Short faux fur looped scarf (Express)
2. Vince Camuto faux calf hair jacket (Dillard's)
3. Hooded faux fur vest (Aeropostale)
4. Oxblood faux fur vest (American Eagle)
5. Faux fur keyhole scarf (VonMaur)
If you just want to test drive the faux fur trend, a scarf or snood is good place to start. You can find 'em everywhere right now, but I really love this leopard print scarf (1) from Express and this longer keyhole scarf (5) from VonMaur. So easy- just slip one on with a lightweight sweater or a long-sleeved t-shirt and you're ready to go.
For those wanting to take the trend a bit further, consider a faux fur vest or jacket. This cream version (3) from Aeropostale has a casual vibe; I see it with leggings, tall boots, and a turtleneck. Jackets are this girl's best friend; I love this sporty faux calf hair jacket from Dillard's. And your faux fur doesn't have to be black or white- a burgundy vest will go a long way in your wardrobe, I promise. I love this gorgeous piece (4) from American Eagle because you can dress it up or down. With a little black dress and heels, or with jeans and tee as shown in the collage above.
Did you miss the last Trend installment? You can find it right here; we covered the huge plaid trend.
You can pick up the products featured above at Express, Dillard's, American Eagle, and VonMaur.
Saver's Deal $5.99: Any sandwich w/ chips & medium drink
Delight Combo $7.49: Any sandwich w/ chips & drink PLUS a choice of brownie or muffin
King Combo $8.99: Any sandwich w/ chips & drink PLUS a side of hummus & a side saladhttp://www.simon.com/mall/towne-west-square/stream/save-money-on-value-meals-993473 Restaurants January 10, 2014
Shoes for Now, Shoes for Spring.
Posted Feb 17 // Ashley White
Winter doldrums- who else is with me? I'm more than ready for spring weather but from the looks of the current forecast, I'm going to have to sit tight.
While we wait for the snow to melt, let's talk shoes. It's too early to start shopping for spring sandals, but you can pick up a few pairs of new kicks now that you can wear mid-February all the way through May and beyond.
Towne East Square has you covered from shiny wellies to super cute booties:
1. Hunter rain boots (VonMaur)
2. Vince Camuto leather cut-out booties (Dillard's)
3. Vince Camuto leopard print booties (Dillard's)
4. Jeffrey Campbell leather booties (VonMaur)
5. Coach suede booties (Coach)
Every girl need a good rain boot in her closet. Nobody does wellies quite like Hunter, and I love this gorgeous purple color (1). Thick, durable rubber with a solid tread means you can wear them now in the slush + snow, as well as during an April thunderstorm.
I like to add a little toughness to my outfits, and a great way to achieve this is with a bad girl bootie. Jeffrey Campbell gets it right with this matte black leather bootie featuring deep side cuts and a bit of a heel (4). I'll wear these now with jeans, and later with spring dresses to add some edge.
Vince Camuto provides a little femme fatale in the form of a pointed-toe bootie with cool cut outs (2) and a calf-hair leopard bootie (3). For now, these are great with super dark skinny jeans. Later, you can wear them with your little black dresses.
Neutral suede with laser cuts, a stacked heel, and fringe detail? This Coach bootie is boho perfection (5). I love it now with basic denim and leggings, and will wear it later with boyfriend shorts, cuffed chinos, and spring skirts.
There you have it, a few shoes to beat the winter blues. Happy shopping!
You can pick up the products featured above at Dillard's, Von Maur, and Coach.
New Year, New Regime.
Posted Jan 6 // Ashley White
It's a new year, ladies and gents. Do you have your resolutions up on the fridge yet? If you're still searching for a healthy habit to make stick in 2014, allow me to suggest the following: a tried and true skin care routine.
Your skin is important, and while it looks great while we're young, you have to take care of it in order to keep it looking gorgeous and glowing as you age. I visited Sephora at Towne East Square and came up with a list of products for a simple skin care routine. Let's get started:
1. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser
2. Sephora Express Cleansing Wipes
3. Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment
4. Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream
5. Philosophy Hope in a Jar Night Cream
6. Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 Moisturizer
7. Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Serum
Skin care may seem complicated, but it doesn't have to be. You need a cleanser to wash off makeup and the day's dirt and dust, or to freshen up in the morning if your skin is particularly oily. This cleanser from Philosophy is a favorite (1), but makeup remover wipes (2) can get you by in a pinch.
After you wash, layer on a serum to tackle a range of problems- you can find serums that help with fine lines, lack of moisture, dark spots, sun damage, lack of radiance, etc. I love this serum from Clinique (7); it's super lightweight but packs a punch. Give your serum a few minutes to sink in, and then reach for the moisturizer.
Go with a moisturizer + SPF combo during the day (6) and a night cream in the evening (5). Eye cream is up next (4); you have to keep the area around the eye hydrated. Finally, slip some super emollient lip balm (3) on your pout before bed and stop chapped lips in their tracks.
A few of my personal beauty rules:
- Always, always wash your makeup off before bed. Not only does it get the makeup + dirt and grime of the day off your face, it gives you a clean palette to apply moisturizers and serums that will improve your skin.
- Eye cream is your best friend! Every day, morning and night, no matter what. The eye area is super delicate and is usually one of the first areas to show age, so keep it hydrated.
- SPF is a must. You need to protect your skin from the sun all year long, not just on beach vacations or during the summer. Look for a moisturizer that contains an SPF of at least 15.
- Let products sink in. The tendency is to keep piling on product after product, one right after the other, in order to complete the routine (and start working on that beauty sleep!), but you want to give your serum a chance to absorb before putting on your moisturizer. In the morning, you'll want to give your moisturizer time to absorb before putting on your makeup. About 5 minutes should do it- I use the time to brush my teeth, floss, take vitamins, etc.
- What you do to your face, do to your neck, chest, and hands. These areas show age too, so they need a little product love. Use enough of your serum and moisturizer to cover these areas, as well.
Happy New Year and happy shopping!You can pick up the products featured above at Sephora.
Posted Dec 23 // Ashley White
There are a ton of trends this winter, but I think my favorite trend is the resurgence of plaid (see also: tartan). Plaid is a timeless print, but it's everywhere this season and in so many different forms: skirts, trousers, slippers, scarves, you name it. I scoured Towne East Square and picked a few plaid options to show you here.
1. Plaid flannel slippers (Victoria's Secret)
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Scarlette scarf (VonMaur)
3. Plaid pencil skirt (The Limited)
4. Tartan plaid zip-front top (Express)
5. Classic plaid scarf (Abercrombie & Fitch)
6. Britt flannel sleep shorts (Abercrombie & Fitch)
7. Sperry Top-Sider plaid belt (VonMaur)
8. Plaid skinny jeans (Forever21)
There are so many ways to work this trend! The classic way is through plaid accessories, like this plaid flannel scarf from Abercrombie & Fitch (5) or a belt (7) from Sperry Top-Sider. If you're a bit nervous about trying out the plaid fad, start with accessories- it's the easiest way to go!
Blue plaid counts, too! I love this blue and black plaid scarf from Marc by Marc Jacobs (2). It's over-sized, which is great for styling both with your outerwear and over lightweight sweaters and turtlenecks.
You can go plaid at the office with this pencil skirt from The Limited (3) or a color block plaid blouse from Express (4). For the super daring: try these plaid skinny jeans from Forever21 (8) on your next girl's night out or for your weekend brunch date.
Plaid flannel pajamas are perfect for winter nights, so cozy up in these super cute flannel Abercrombie & Fitch shorts (6) and slippers from Victoria's Secret (1).
One bit of advice: keep your plaid pieces sparse throughout your outfit. Don't wear this trend head-to-toe, or you might be mistaken for a Christmas tree skirt!
You can pick up the products featured above at Abercrombie & Fitch, Victoria's Secret, VonMaur, The Limited, Forever21, and Express.
Insta-Ash: Classic Red Lip.
Posted Feb 3 // Ashley White
You'd be hard pressed to find another beauty trend more iconic than the classic red lip. It's the beauty equivalent of the exclamation point.
The founder of NARS cosmetics, Francois Nars, has this to say about red lipstick:
"You cannot be a wallflower and wear red lipstick. No, you have to put yourself out there."
So very true, don't you think? Girls who want to blend in don't swipe on red lips. Standing out in a crowd can be fun!
It takes a little work, however, because a red lip isn't effortless. But that doesn't mean it's not attainable. It just takes the right products and some practice.
Here are my products for creating a classic red lip, which can be found at the Sephora at Towne East Square.
1. NARS Lipliner Pencil in Jungle Red
2. Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Lip Pencil Cranberry
3. Make Up Forever Lip Line Perfector
4. Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
- Start with a clean lip, and run the Make Up Forever pencil (3) around the outside of your lips. This clear liner creates a barrier so that your red lip doesn't wander/feather as the day or night wears on.
- Line the entire lip with the NARS lip pencil (1). Fill the entire lip in lightly, using your finger to smudge the color into place.
- Use the Bite Beauty lip crayon (2) to swipe on a layer of color. Blot with a tissue.
- Take a fresh tissue, pull it apart so you are holding a single sheet, and hold this over lips.
- Use the Tarte powder (4) + a fluffy brush to powder your lips through the single ply piece of tissue.
- Remove the tissue, swipe on another layer of the Bite Beauty crayon.
What's all this business with the tissue, you ask? Well, you're layering on color at each stage and setting it (smudging the lip liner, blotting with the tissue, using the powder, etc.), which keeps the color in place for hours and hours without you having to reapply. It also means that your touch-ups will be very minor, because you won't have to build the lip from scratch.Now get to practicing. :) You can find the products featured above at Sephora.
Posted Jan 29 // Ashley White
Leather jackets are a classic staple in any wardrobe, but leather has been creeping its way into other areas of your closet to become a big trend this fall and winter. I linked up with Towne East Square to find some new + unexpected ways to wear leather.
I've picked faux options because a) faux leather has come a long way in terms of quality, and b) faux leather is way easier on your wallet.
Bonus: these pieces aren't just for winter, they'll be able to fit into your spring wardrobes, as well.
1. T Tahari dress with faux leather trim (VonMaur)
2. Vince Camuto faux leather t-shirt (Dillard's)
3. Blazer with faux leather trim (The Limited)
4. Faux leather paneled skirt (The Limited)
5. Striped jacket with faux leather sleeves (Express)
6. Scuba leggings (Express)
You can update your classic little black dress or office-friendly frock by choosing a piece with leather accents, like this T Tahari dress (1). Great way to boost your work wardrobe, and dresses like these transition really well to after-work events like happy hours + date nights. A leather skirt with a flirty hemline like this one from The Limited (4) is perfect for a night on the town- girl's night out, here you come. Wear it now with tights (as shown), or go bare-legged in the spring.
The Limited's blazer with faux leather lapels (3) goes with anything from your LBD to jeans and a tee. The same goes for an amazing striped jacket with faux leather sleeves from Express (5). It's the perfect statement piece to top off an outfit.
A simply cut t-shirt gets a style upgrade in the form of a faux leather front (2), like this tee from Vince Camuto. I would wear this t-shirt everywhere: to the office with a pair of classic trousers, on a date night with a mini skirt and pumps, or while running errands in boyfriend jeans and flats. Another faux leather wardrobe workhorse are these leggings from Express (6). Wear them just as you would standard leggings; they're leggings with an edge.
You can pick up the products featured above at VonMaur, The Limited, Dillard's, and Express.