Towne West Square makes shopping simple, convenient and fun. Anchored by Dillard's, JCPenney, Sears, and Dick's Sporting Goods, Towne West Square offers great variety and selection in a climate controlled indoor mall with more than 95 specialty stores. You'll find shops such as American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Charlotte Russe, The Buckle, Express, and Victoria's Secret. For "reel" pleasure enjoy a movie at the "Movie Machine" by the Warren Theatre, located at our South West mall entrance. Need a way to entertain the kiddo's? Visit our Bungee Jump and Train or Glow Golf, both located near Sears. Towne West Square serves the nearby communities of Goddard, Maize, Park City, and Haysville. We are located near the intersection of Kellogg (US 54 / 400) and I-235. Take the West Street exit from Kellogg and head North to Taft and turn left. From the entire team at Towne West Square, thank you for visiting our site and we hope to see you soon!
Towne West Square is open today from 9am to 10pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- 12/16 - 12/20/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Eve)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Day)
(316) 945-1236Mall Office(316) 945-1236
(316) 945-9374Shopping Line(316) 945-9374
(316) 944-1236Mall Security(316) 944-1236
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=178">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4600+W+Kellogg+Dr&stateProvince=KS&city=Wichita&country=USA&postalCode=67209&temp1=3920" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4600+W+Kellogg+Dr&stateProvince=KS&city=Wichita&country=USA&postalCode=67209&temp1=3920" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- For lost and found information, contact the Simon Guest Services located in Center Court in front of Dillard's.
- Stop in the Mall Office to get information on mileage distance around the mall.
- Handicapped-accessible parking is available.
- Strollers are located at the mall entrances. The West Mall Entrance is located near the theaters and the South Side Entrance is next to JCPenney.
- Wheel chairs are available at no cost. You can obtain a wheel chair at the Simon Guest Services Booth located in Center Court in front of Dillard's.
An engraved Spinning Solar Globe from Things Remembered is a gift that says, “You mean the world to me.” Solar panels provide the power that keeps these globes rotating continuously. Custom engraved while you shop!http://www2.simon.com/mall/towne-west-square/stream/solar-globes-987074 Cards, Stationery & Gifts December 16, 2013
Celebrate the year with your words and photos. Things Remembered’s Chelsea frames are on sale, starting at $14.99! Available in Black, Gunmetal and Silver & Gold!http://www2.simon.com/mall/towne-west-square/stream/personalized-frames-starting-at-14.99-986708 Cards, Stationery & GiftsHousewares & Home Furnishings December 16, 2013
Come into PacSun and grab your favorite Denim, Hoodies, Crews & Flannels for him. All are Buy One Get One FREE! Only for a limited time!http://www2.simon.com/mall/towne-west-square/stream/mens-buy-one-get-one-sale-980566 Men's Apparel & FashionShoes & FootwearTeen Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion December 12, 2013
Come into PacSun and grab your favorite Tops and Denim for her. All are Buy One Get One FREE! Only for a limited time!
Win Claire's Wish List!
From bracelets, bows, backpacks, and beyond - 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE BEAUTIFUL
Wanna Win Your Wishlist?
Tag @clairesstores & #claireswishlist
New Giveaways Every Day!
Grand Prize Giveaway - Special Concert with Alex Aiono
Visit Claires.com or see a store associate for official rules.http://www2.simon.com/mall/towne-west-square/stream/win-claires-wish-list-sweepstakes-926072 Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesTeen Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion November 8, 2013
Posted Dec 11 // Ashley White
What girl doesn't need a great clutch in her life? We all have huge totes, grab-and-go satchels but a killer clutch is perfect for a night out. I found some amazing clutch options at Towne East Square. Let's dig in, shall we?
1. Nina Mae peacock clutch (Dillard's)
2. Kate Spade Quinlan clutch (VonMaur)
3. Coach Flight wristlet
4. Vince Camuto horn clutch (Dillard's)
5. MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma stud clutch (Dillard's)
6. The Limited leopard clutch
7. Express tweed clutch
8. Brahmin Melbourne tablet clutch (VonMaur)
'Tis the season for holiday parties, and what completes an outfit quite like a flashy clutch? Nothing, ladies. For those that dig sparkle: Dillard's has you covered with this gorgeous peacock clutch (1) and a fun chevron sparkle horn clutch (4), Express offers a hard clutch with metallic tweed detail (7), and VonMaur will set you up with this simple but shiny gold clutch (2). Leopard print is a really big trend for fall and winter, so why not indulge in this version from The Limited (6).
If you're looking for an everyday clutch, consider this one from MICHAEL Michael Kors (5), which is super slim, studded, and comes in a gorgeous cognac color. In the mood for black? This classic black clutch from Coach (3) has your name all over it. This navy faux croc Brahmin clutch (8) is over-sized, which means a chic way to carry around your tablet
A clutch means you have to edit what you carry with you, as space is typically an issue. My essentials?
- Camera (especially for nights out; you have to properly capture the memories!)
- Shine sheets and/or matte powder (essential for keeping oil at bay)
- ID + debit card
- Tide pen (never know when you'll have a spill)
- Bobby pins
- Q-tips (fix wayward eyeliner on the fly)
You can pick up the products featured above at Dillard's, VonMaur, Coach, The Limited, and Express.You can pick up the products above at Express and VonMaur. - See more at: http://stylesetter.simon.com/blog/ashley-white/black-doesnt-have-to-be-basic#sthash.GacIRt0W.dpuf You can pick up the products above at Express and VonMaur. - See more at: http://stylesetter.simon.com/blog/ashley-white/black-doesnt-have-to-be-basic#sthash.GacIRt0W.dpuf
Black Doesn't Have to Be Basic.
Posted Dec 6 // Ashley White
Black is the new black, am I right? No other color trumps it, there's nothing more chic than an all-black outfit.
I dressed in all black last weekend for dinner on the town. I wanted to play with texture a little bit, so I grabbed a few types of fabrics with different finishes in my attempt to create something interesting.
Sweater, trousers, and statement necklace: Express
Pumps: Nine West
This sueded black sweater was an instant love for me. Classic cut, but the style payoff is high, don't you think? Silky pajama trousers are a newer trend, and this black pair is a great way to try out the fad. I felt like I was wearing my pj's in public- so comfy! A two-tone statement necklace breaks up the black a just a little, and a pair of simple black patent pumps complete the look. You can find all of these items at Express and VonMaur at Towne East Square.
I love these pieces together, but I'll get more mileage out of the component by pairing them with other outfits. For example, the suede of the sweater would really dress up a pair of simple skinny jeans, while the pajama trousers could be worn with a blouse in a bright color and a leather jacket. Lots of possibilities for remixing here!
You can pick up the products above at Express and VonMaur.
What to Wear: Thanksgiving 2013.
Posted Nov 22 // Ashley White
It's almost Thanksgiving - do you know what you're wearing? No worries, I've got you covered with a few outfit options. Some of us attend casual football-all-day-turkey-until-we're-stuffed events, while others are more formal stilettos-and-pearls-while-we-sip-cider.
For your more laid back Thanksgivings, denim is a must. High-waisted denim keeps your tummy tucked in (even after seconds), while the overall slouchy feel of a boyfriend jean is another great + comfy option. You can go with a classic striped tee or a warmer sweater, but both are perfect when styled with neutral ankle booties, a few gold bracelets and a fun chevron statement necklace. You can find all of these pieces at Express at Towne East Square.
1. Express Side Zip bootie 2. Express High Rise Ankle jean 3. Express Ankle Rolled Boyfriend jean 4. Express Striped Zippered Bateau tee 5. Express Leopard Jacquard Tunic sweater 6. Express Pave Initial Hook bangle 7. Express Love Charm Pull Chain bracelet 8. Express Linked Mixed Metal Chevron necklace Your family's Thanksgiving might require a more formal outfit. Getting dressed is half the fun, right? (And the leftover pie, of course) You could go with a bodycon turtleneck sweater dress or a drop-waist dress if super fitted isn't your thing. Both dresses work with chevron tights, a crimson-colored cardigan, black booties and look-at-me jewelry. All of these pieces are available at Express.
1. Express Mock Neck Ruched Sweater dress 2. Express Sleeveless Drop Waist dress 3. Express Chevron Stripe tights 4. Express Crew Neck cardigan 5. Express Cobachon and Rhinestone Omega Chain necklace 6. Express Chevron Metal stretch bracelet 7. Express Suede Heeled bootie Happy outfitting! Hope everyone has a happy (and yummy) holiday!
You can pick up the products above at Express.
Insta-Ash: Military Manicure.
Posted Nov 20 // Ashley White
Are you on Instagram? My Insta is essentially a photo album of all things I find pretty. Right now it's fall foliage, plaid skirts and polish colors perfect for the season.
I swiped on a quick coat of Butter London's Sloane Ranger this weekend. Described as an olive + khaki creme lacquer infused with silver shimmer, it sounded like a great manicure to embody the military trend. If you follow my blog, you know olive green is a bit of an obsession for me this season. ...And now it's taken over my nails!
Tough and chic, no?
Lengthen the life of your manicure by keeping a quick dry top coat on hand for touch-ups. (I love Butter London's Hardware P.D. Quick Dry Top Coat.) A thin coat every other day can keep your manicure fresh for a full week.
You can pick up the product featured here at Sephora.
An Introduction: New Style Setter in Town
Posted Nov 13 // Ashley White
A bit about me: I live in the Kansas City area and act as a content strategist for my 9-5 gig. I think fashion should be fun- curating your personal style is a journey, and you shouldn't take the whole thing too seriously. Take risks! Play with patterns, volume, and textures! Mix it up!
That being said, what better way to get to know a girl than to peek inside her bag? The contents of one's purse can be quite telling, so let's jump in.
I carry my life around in my bag- and like a true Girl Scout, I have everything I could possibly need packed neatly inside. Tech + personal organization are a girls' best friend, so I keep my cell phone, iPad, on-the-go charger and daily planner close by. Gum is a must- gotta stay fresh. But the real story lies in the beauty goods, am I right? A closer look at the ultimate On-the-Go Beauty List:1. Modern Muse by Estee Lauder 2. Fresh Sugar lip balm in Berry 3. Butter London Hardwear top coat 4. Sephora Express cleaning wipes 5. Sephora cosmetic bag 6. Sephora crystal nail file 7. Sephora bobby pins 8. Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Dim Light 9. Bobbi Brown Long-wear eye liner
I have been obsessed with the Modern Muse fragrance (1) since it was released earlier this year. It's a little bit floral, a little bit woody, and works for both day and evening. I carry it around with me for freshen-up spritzes between the office and drinks with the girls.
Also good for post-work/pre-bar touch-ups: makeup remover wipes (4). Wipe lightly to remove the top layer of the day's grime (but keeping most of your makeup in-tact), and then re-apply highlighter, blush, liner, lipstick, etc. Fresh as a daisy! Two more products I love for touch-ups + taking a look from day to night: highlighting powder (8) and eye liner (9). Sweep the powder on the tops of the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose and on cupid's bow just above the lip to light up your whole face. And freshening up your eye liner before happy hour is never a bad idea.
Chapped lips aren't a good time, so I keep them at bay with a rich lip balm. Fresh does it right, and the brand offers a range of colors if you're looking for a one-two punch. This berry color (2) is perfect for the fall/winter season.
Having a quick-dry top coat (3) in your bag ensures a manicure stays glossy and protects it from chipping. One of my tricks for making a mani last: when you spot a chip, cut the nail back just a smidge to cut the chip away. File lightly, then apply a top coat. Boom! Like it never happened. A nail file (6) is always in my bag for this exact reason.
I recently cut bangs (big step- I'm still reeling for the style change!), so I keep bobby pins (7) handy to pin 'em off/to the side on days I don't feel like going full fringe.
Everything goes in a chic cosmetic bag (5) for easy-to-access storage. It also makes switching purses a breeze.
Thanks for reading, everyone! I'm happy to be part of the Style Setter team. Check the right column for some of my links; I would love to hook up with you on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Come find me! :)
You can pick up the products above at Sephora and VonMaur.
Give some holiday "spirit" this Christmas with a personalized flask from Things Remembered! Flasks for men and women are Buy One Get One 50% Off, so engrave a message they'll remember after the party!http://www2.simon.com/mall/towne-west-square/stream/flasks--buy-one-get-one-50-off-977074 Cards, Stationery & GiftsHousewares & Home FurnishingsMen's Apparel & Fashion December 10, 2013
Winter is Coming: Get Cozy.
Posted Nov 18 // Ashley White
I'm still mourning the passing of summer (anyone else?), but shopping for a shiny new winter coat will perk a girl right up. Are you ready for the coming cold season? I shopped VonMaur at Towne East Square for a few coats that are both super snuggly and on-trend for this winter.
The highlights: quilted, leather, bright colors, puffer vests and classic trenches.
1. Marc New York Wren Python-embossed leather jacket 2. Michael Kors Quilted Packable Down jacket 3. Calvin Klein Belted Wool Double-breasted coat 4. Eileen Fisher Down puffer vest 5. Calvin Klein Double-breasted trench Leather is both a classic fabric and everywhere this season. A supple brown moto jacket (1) with python detail like this beauty from Marc New York is pretty lux, no? Love it, need it. I'm of the mindset that a girl can never have too many leather jackets. Quilting is another trend on my radar, and I love the gold hardware detailing on this Michael Kors jacket (2). Decadent, but still practical. Don't limit your coat choices to the basic neutrals; a brightly-colored jacket is a smart addition to your coat wardrobe. I love this vibrant cobalt color, and the wool blend is sure to keep you warm. Puffer vests aren't just for Marty McFly (Back to the Future reference, anyone?). Vests are making a bit of a comeback. Great both as outerwear and as an alternative to a classic sweater, vests are back and better than ever. The trench coat has been around for ages, and there's a reason it never goes out of style: it's functional, chic and flattering on everyone. I love this traditional Calvin Klein version. Trench coat pro tip: you don't have to buckle the belt; I typically tie mine in a knot at the waist. Quicker, and with more control over where you cinch. Happy shopping!
You can pick up the products above at VonMaur.
Things Remembered’s Holiday Water Globe collection will delight and charm young and old. Add even more holiday joy with your words! The Musical Trumpet Snowman and Cardinal Water Globes are on sale for $34.99 each! Regularly $50.http://www2.simon.com/mall/towne-west-square/stream/holiday-water-globes-on-sale-977209 Cards, Stationery & GiftsHousewares & Home Furnishings December 10, 2013
Insta-Ash: Super Fun Sweaters.
Posted Dec 16 // Ashley White
It's definitely sweater season, right? The winter wind is here to stay!
Each season, I start craving new sweaters to add to my wardrobe- you can never have enough to keep warm, right? (That's at least what I tell myself as I grab all the angora, wool and cozy cotton I can find.)
I got my sweater fix at the Forever21 at Towne East Square, where there are tons and tons of affordable and fun sweaters to choose from. I picked up this brilliant Cosby-esque number, which I featured on my Instagram.
Bright colors, Aztec pattern, super cozy and so easy to throw on with a pair of jeans. The pattern + color means does the heavy-lifting for the outfit, and all you had to do was reach for a warm and snuggly sweater. (I call pieces like these wardrobe workhorses)
Don't feel limited to just pairing sweaters with jeans (although a classic choice); a printed sweater like this can also be dressed up with a pencil skirt, boyfriend blazer or a pair of trousers.
I picked up a whole armful of new sweaters during my Forever21 trip - all super cute, and all very affordable. Best of both worlds.
You can pick up the product featured above at Forever21.
Chic on Black Friday.
Posted Nov 25 // Ashley White
Bring your children to meet and take a picture with Santa Claus!
Santa will be here from Saturday, November 16 through Tuesday, December 24.
See Guest Services [(316) 945-1236] for hours.