Anchored by Dillard's, Von Maur, jcpenney and Sears, you'll find 125 of your favorite stores including COACH, The Limited, Kay Jewelers, Finish Line, Forever 21, The Buckle, Tradehome Shoes and more! Enjoy our enclosed, super-regional shopping center with stores ranging from specialty gifts, to men and women's apparel, to sporting goods. Be sure to come check out Riddle's Jewelry, our newest addition to Towne East Square. Riddles is located on the lower level near the food court. Also at Towne East Square you will find many dining options from sit down restaurants like BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse and Noodles & Co. to grab and go choices such as Charleys Philly Steaks. Towne East Square is the main shopping destination for south-central Kansas located at the intersection of Rock Road and Kellogg in east Wichita. Check back often for the latest store openings, events and specials! From the entire team at Towne East Square we hope you will be visiting us soon.
Towne East Square is open today from 9am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- 12/06 - 12/07/2013:
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 11am - 8pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/09 - 12/13/2013:
- 10am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 11am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/16 - 12/20/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/27 - 12/28/2013:
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
(316) 686-4849Mall Office(316) 686-4849
(316) 686-3341Shopping Line(316) 686-3341
(316) 686-9111Mall Security(316) 686-9111
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=177">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Need at ATM? ATM machines are located on the lower level next to Sears.
- Children's Play Area located on the lower level next to Sears. Sit down and relax and let the kids play!
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=7700+E+Kellogg+Dr&stateProvince=KS&city=Wichita&country=USA&postalCode=67207&temp1=2105" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=7700+E+Kellogg+Dr&stateProvince=KS&city=Wichita&country=USA&postalCode=67207&temp1=2105" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- For items found in the mall's public spaces, visit Lost and Found located at Simon Guest Services on the Lower Level near Dillard's. Items left inside of a store are the store's responsibility and stores must be contacted directly.
- The mall is open to walkers Monday through Saturday starting at 7:30 AM and on Sundays starting at 10 AM. Walk two laps (upstairs only) for one mile.
- All mall parking is free. There is ample handicapped parking available at each mall entrance.
- Come join the fun! Being a Simon Kidgits Club member means special events, birthday gifts, newsletters, mailings and much more! The cost is only $5 for an entire year and we will give you a free t-shirt when you sign up. Stop by Guest Services today to join in the fun!
- We are proud of our Simon Youth Academy! A partnership with USD259 students are able to earn their high school diploma getting the extra assistance they need. Located on the lower level near Dillard's.
- A United States Post Office mailbox is located outside the Northwest mall entrance.
- SmartCarte strollers are available at each of the mall entrances for a rental fee of $4 each. Receive a 50 cent refund upon return.
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge at Simon Guest Services on the Lower Level near Dillard's.
What to Wear: Thanksgiving 2013.
Posted Nov 22 // Ashley White
It's almost Thanksgiving - do you know what you're wearing? No worries, I've got you covered with a few outfit options. Some of us attend casual football-all-day-turkey-until-we're-stuffed events, while others are more formal stilettos-and-pearls-while-we-sip-cider.
For your more laid back Thanksgivings, denim is a must. High-waisted denim keeps your tummy tucked in (even after seconds), while the overall slouchy feel of a boyfriend jean is another great + comfy option. You can go with a classic striped tee or a warmer sweater, but both are perfect when styled with neutral ankle booties, a few gold bracelets and a fun chevron statement necklace. You can find all of these pieces at Express at Towne East Square.
1. Express Side Zip bootie 2. Express High Rise Ankle jean 3. Express Ankle Rolled Boyfriend jean 4. Express Striped Zippered Bateau tee 5. Express Leopard Jacquard Tunic sweater 6. Express Pave Initial Hook bangle 7. Express Love Charm Pull Chain bracelet 8. Express Linked Mixed Metal Chevron necklace Your family's Thanksgiving might require a more formal outfit. Getting dressed is half the fun, right? (And the leftover pie, of course) You could go with a bodycon turtleneck sweater dress or a drop-waist dress if super fitted isn't your thing. Both dresses work with chevron tights, a crimson-colored cardigan, black booties and look-at-me jewelry. All of these pieces are available at Express.
1. Express Mock Neck Ruched Sweater dress 2. Express Sleeveless Drop Waist dress 3. Express Chevron Stripe tights 4. Express Crew Neck cardigan 5. Express Cobachon and Rhinestone Omega Chain necklace 6. Express Chevron Metal stretch bracelet 7. Express Suede Heeled bootie Happy outfitting! Hope everyone has a happy (and yummy) holiday!
You can pick up the products above at Express.
Insta-Ash: Military Manicure.
Posted Nov 20 // Ashley White
Are you on Instagram? My Insta is essentially a photo album of all things I find pretty. Right now it's fall foliage, plaid skirts and polish colors perfect for the season.
I swiped on a quick coat of Butter London's Sloane Ranger this weekend. Described as an olive + khaki creme lacquer infused with silver shimmer, it sounded like a great manicure to embody the military trend. If you follow my blog, you know olive green is a bit of an obsession for me this season. ...And now it's taken over my nails!
Tough and chic, no?
Lengthen the life of your manicure by keeping a quick dry top coat on hand for touch-ups. (I love Butter London's Hardware P.D. Quick Dry Top Coat.) A thin coat every other day can keep your manicure fresh for a full week.
You can pick up the product featured here at Sephora.
An Introduction: New Style Setter in Town
Posted Nov 13 // Ashley White
A bit about me: I live in the Kansas City area and act as a content strategist for my 9-5 gig. I think fashion should be fun- curating your personal style is a journey, and you shouldn't take the whole thing too seriously. Take risks! Play with patterns, volume, and textures! Mix it up!
That being said, what better way to get to know a girl than to peek inside her bag? The contents of one's purse can be quite telling, so let's jump in.
I carry my life around in my bag- and like a true Girl Scout, I have everything I could possibly need packed neatly inside. Tech + personal organization are a girls' best friend, so I keep my cell phone, iPad, on-the-go charger and daily planner close by. Gum is a must- gotta stay fresh. But the real story lies in the beauty goods, am I right? A closer look at the ultimate On-the-Go Beauty List:1. Modern Muse by Estee Lauder 2. Fresh Sugar lip balm in Berry 3. Butter London Hardwear top coat 4. Sephora Express cleaning wipes 5. Sephora cosmetic bag 6. Sephora crystal nail file 7. Sephora bobby pins 8. Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Dim Light 9. Bobbi Brown Long-wear eye liner
I have been obsessed with the Modern Muse fragrance (1) since it was released earlier this year. It's a little bit floral, a little bit woody, and works for both day and evening. I carry it around with me for freshen-up spritzes between the office and drinks with the girls.
Also good for post-work/pre-bar touch-ups: makeup remover wipes (4). Wipe lightly to remove the top layer of the day's grime (but keeping most of your makeup in-tact), and then re-apply highlighter, blush, liner, lipstick, etc. Fresh as a daisy! Two more products I love for touch-ups + taking a look from day to night: highlighting powder (8) and eye liner (9). Sweep the powder on the tops of the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose and on cupid's bow just above the lip to light up your whole face. And freshening up your eye liner before happy hour is never a bad idea.
Chapped lips aren't a good time, so I keep them at bay with a rich lip balm. Fresh does it right, and the brand offers a range of colors if you're looking for a one-two punch. This berry color (2) is perfect for the fall/winter season.
Having a quick-dry top coat (3) in your bag ensures a manicure stays glossy and protects it from chipping. One of my tricks for making a mani last: when you spot a chip, cut the nail back just a smidge to cut the chip away. File lightly, then apply a top coat. Boom! Like it never happened. A nail file (6) is always in my bag for this exact reason.
I recently cut bangs (big step- I'm still reeling for the style change!), so I keep bobby pins (7) handy to pin 'em off/to the side on days I don't feel like going full fringe.
Everything goes in a chic cosmetic bag (5) for easy-to-access storage. It also makes switching purses a breeze.
Thanks for reading, everyone! I'm happy to be part of the Style Setter team. Check the right column for some of my links; I would love to hook up with you on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Come find me! :)
You can pick up the products above at Sephora and VonMaur.
Winter is Coming: Get Cozy.
Posted Nov 18 // Ashley White
I'm still mourning the passing of summer (anyone else?), but shopping for a shiny new winter coat will perk a girl right up. Are you ready for the coming cold season? I shopped VonMaur at Towne East Square for a few coats that are both super snuggly and on-trend for this winter.
The highlights: quilted, leather, bright colors, puffer vests and classic trenches.
1. Marc New York Wren Python-embossed leather jacket 2. Michael Kors Quilted Packable Down jacket 3. Calvin Klein Belted Wool Double-breasted coat 4. Eileen Fisher Down puffer vest 5. Calvin Klein Double-breasted trench Leather is both a classic fabric and everywhere this season. A supple brown moto jacket (1) with python detail like this beauty from Marc New York is pretty lux, no? Love it, need it. I'm of the mindset that a girl can never have too many leather jackets. Quilting is another trend on my radar, and I love the gold hardware detailing on this Michael Kors jacket (2). Decadent, but still practical. Don't limit your coat choices to the basic neutrals; a brightly-colored jacket is a smart addition to your coat wardrobe. I love this vibrant cobalt color, and the wool blend is sure to keep you warm. Puffer vests aren't just for Marty McFly (Back to the Future reference, anyone?). Vests are making a bit of a comeback. Great both as outerwear and as an alternative to a classic sweater, vests are back and better than ever. The trench coat has been around for ages, and there's a reason it never goes out of style: it's functional, chic and flattering on everyone. I love this traditional Calvin Klein version. Trench coat pro tip: you don't have to buckle the belt; I typically tie mine in a knot at the waist. Quicker, and with more control over where you cinch. Happy shopping!
You can pick up the products above at VonMaur.
Chic on Black Friday.
Posted Nov 25 // Ashley White