Town Center at Cobb is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 12pm - 6pm
07/04: 10am - 6pm (4th of July)
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=211">Travelex now</a>.
- Don't want to walk to the food court? Now you don't have to. Visit the new vending area Lower Level jcpenney Wing complete with coke and food vending machines. Need a place to sit and relax with your coke and sandwich? Tables and chairs have been added for our shoppers and tenants. Coke machines are placed through out the mall on the upper and lower levels.
- <br /> Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=400+Ernest+W+Barrett+Pkwy+Nw&stateProvince=GA&city=Kennesaw&country=USA&postalCode=30144&temp1=4840" target="_blank">Click here</a> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=400+Ernest+W+Barrett+Pkwy+Nw&stateProvince=GA&city=Kennesaw&country=USA&postalCode=30144&temp1=4840" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img alt="" style="border: 0px solid; " src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a>
- Have you lost something while shopping at Town Center at Cobb? Simply stop by the Guest Services Desk and ask an Associate to see if your lost item has been found, or call (770) 424-1417.
- Mall walkers are invited to walk in the mall for healthy exercise each morning, Monday - Saturday, between the hours of 8:00am - 10:00am, and on Sunday from 11:00am - 12:00pm. There is no charge to participate.
- Handicapped parking available.
- Ride the Cobb County Transit System to and from Town Center at Cobb. The bus stops at the Upper Level, JCPenney location several times daily.<BR>Visit <A href="http://www.cobbdot.org/cct.htm">www.cobbdot.org/cct.htm</A> for Route Descriptions and Schedules
- Shopping Bags are available at the Guest Services Desk, free of charge, to shoppers. The Simon Guest Services desk is located on the Upper Level center court. <BR>*while supplies last*
- <FONT size=3> <P>Kids love clubs and with the Simon Kidgits Club, kids not only have fun being members, but they’ll learn important lessons about safety, health and wellness, and more. The Simon Kidgits Club $5 membership fee allows you to receive a fun quarterly newsletter, a birthday card and gift, and more detailed information about Town Center at Cobb’s special events throughout the year. Sign up today for the Simon Kidgits Club at Town Center at Cobb’s Guest Services Desk located on the upper level center court.</P></FONT>
- <p>Relax and recharge at our Rejuvenation Stations located on the Lower Level Belk Wing and Upper Level in front of the Disney store. Does your phone or laptop need charging? You can do it at our Rejuvenation Stations! There are also soft seating areas located at the Main Food Court Entrance, Belk's Lower Level, Upper Level outside of the GAP store. </p> <p> </p>
- Strollers are available in the Kiddie Kruzzer machines located on the Lower Level by Sears and the Lower Level by Belk for a rental fee of $5. A $1 refund is available when you return your Kiddie Kruzzer to the original location.
- <FONT size=2> <P>A TDD phone is available at the Simon Guest Services desk during mall hours. Ask a Simon Guest Services Representative for assistants. </P></FONT>
- Wheelchairs are available at the Guest Services Desk, free of charge, to shoppers who leave a picture ID. The Guest Services Desk is located on the upper level center court. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 11am-8pm, Saturday 10am-9pm and Sunday 12pm-6pm. Please visit the mall office if you need assistance before these times. Thank you
Now viewing all things: Business Offices
The Online Information Center provides you with the opportunity to experience online courses through an interactive self-guided tour or by viewing an actual online class. Advisors are on-site to discuss your educational...
Well, this is sad.
We didn’t find anything. Try something different.