Town Center at Cobb is a wonderful climate-controlled indoor mall, conveniently located two blocks east of I-75 at Exit 269 on Barrett Parkway. With over 175 stores, Town Center at Cobb is Northwest Atlanta's main shopping destination. From our department stores which include, Macy's, Macy's Mens & Furniture Gallery, Sears, jcpenney, and Belk to our specialty shops, and The Food Court, we have it all. The stores you love are all here, including H&M, Sephora, Aeropostale, Forever 21, and The Limited. Reward the kids with a trip to the soft play area on the Upper Level jcpenney Wing, and/or ride the indoor train. From the entire team at Town Center at Cobb, we hope to see you soon.
Town Center at Cobb is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- Closed (Easter)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance. After 2 hours you will be automaticlly logged off so the network does not get bogged down with people who forget to log off.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=211">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Don't want to walk to the food court? Now you don't have to. Visit the new vending area Lower Level jcpenney Wing complete with coke and food vending machines. Tables and chairs have been added for our shoppers and tenants to enjoy their soft drinks and snacks. Coke machines are placed through out the mall on the upper and lower levels.<br /> <br /> Visit the interactive Coca-Cola machine located Lower Level Belk Wing under the escalator and win some Six Flags tickets or coupons to Game Stop now through August 31, 2013. It's a fun game of spotting the Coca-Cola logos!
- <br /> Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=400+Ernest+W+Barrett+Pkwy+Nw&stateProvince=GA&city=Kennesaw&country=USA&postalCode=30144&temp1=4840" target="_blank">Click here</a> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=400+Ernest+W+Barrett+Pkwy+Nw&stateProvince=GA&city=Kennesaw&country=USA&postalCode=30144&temp1=4840" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img alt="" style="border: 0px solid; " src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Have you lost something while shopping at Town Center at Cobb? Simply stop by the Guest Services Desk and ask an Associate to see if your lost item has been found, or call (770) 424-1417.
- Mall walkers are invited to walk in the mall for healthy exercise each morning, Monday - Saturday, between the hours of 8:00am - 10:00am, and on Sunday from 11:00am - 12:00pm. There is no charge to participate.
- Handicapped parking available.
- Ride the Cobb County Transit System to and from Town Center at Cobb. The bus stops at the Upper Level, jcpenney location several times daily.<br /> Visit <a href="http://www.cobbdot.org/cct.htm">www.cobbdot.org/cct.htm</a> for Route Descriptions and Schedules
- Shopping Bags are available at the Guest Services Desk, free of charge, to shoppers. The Simon Guest Services desk is located on the Upper Level center court. <BR>*while supplies last*
- <FONT size=3> <P>Kids love clubs and with the Simon Kidgits Club, kids not only have fun being members, but they’ll learn important lessons about safety, health and wellness, and more. The Simon Kidgits Club $5 membership fee allows you to receive a fun quarterly newsletter, a birthday card and gift, and more detailed information about Town Center at Cobb’s special events throughout the year. Sign up today for the Simon Kidgits Club at Town Center at Cobb’s Guest Services Desk located on the upper level center court.</P></FONT>
- <p>Relax and recharge at our Rejuvenation Stations located on Lower Level Belk Wing and Upper Level in front of The Disney Store. Does your phone or laptop need charging? You can do it at our Rejuvenation Stations! There are also soft seating areas located at the Main Food Court Entrance, Belk's Lower Level and Upper Level outside of the GAP store. </p> <p> </p>
- Strollers are available in the Kiddie Kruzzer machines located Lower Level by Sears and Lower Level by Belk for a rental fee of $5.00. A .50 cent refund is available when you return your Kiddie Kruzzer to the original location. In order for it to work properly do not place the child in the stroller until you have released it.
- Wheelchairs are available at the Guest Services Desk, free of charge, to shoppers who leave a picture ID. The Guest Services Desk is located on the upper level center court. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 11am-8pm, Saturday 10am-9pm and Sunday 12pm-6pm. Please visit the mall office if you need assistance before these times. Thank you
- This property features enhanced cellular connectivity that improves the signal strength and brings the cell phone tower inside of the mall.