Town Center at Cobb is a wonderful climate-controlled indoor mall, conveniently located two blocks east of I-75 at Exit 269 on Barrett Parkway. With over 175 stores, Town Center at Cobb is Northwest Atlanta's main shopping destination. From our department stores which include, Macy's, Macy's Mens & Furniture Gallery, Sears, jcpenney, and Belk to our specialty shops, and The Food Court, we have it all. The stores you love are all here, including H&M, Sephora, Aeropostale, Forever 21, and The Limited. Reward the kids with a trip to the soft play area on the Upper Level jcpenney Wing, and/or ride the indoor train. From the entire team at Town Center at Cobb, we hope to see you soon.
Town Center at Cobb is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance. After 2 hours you will be automaticlly logged off so the network does not get bogged down with people who forget to log off.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=211">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Don't want to walk to the food court? Now you don't have to. Visit the new vending area Lower Level jcpenney Wing complete with coke and food vending machines. Tables and chairs have been added for our shoppers and tenants to enjoy their soft drinks and snacks. Coke machines are placed through out the mall on the upper and lower levels.<br /> <br /> Visit the interactive Coca-Cola machine located Lower Level Belk Wing under the escalator and win some Six Flags tickets or coupons to Game Stop now through August 31, 2013. It's a fun game of spotting the Coca-Cola logos!
- <br /> Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=400+Ernest+W+Barrett+Pkwy+Nw&stateProvince=GA&city=Kennesaw&country=USA&postalCode=30144&temp1=4840" target="_blank">Click here</a> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=400+Ernest+W+Barrett+Pkwy+Nw&stateProvince=GA&city=Kennesaw&country=USA&postalCode=30144&temp1=4840" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img alt="" style="border: 0px solid; " src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Have you lost something while shopping at Town Center at Cobb? Simply stop by the Guest Services Desk and ask an Associate to see if your lost item has been found, or call (770) 424-1417.
- Mall walkers are invited to walk in the mall for healthy exercise each morning, Monday - Saturday, between the hours of 8:00am - 10:00am, and on Sunday from 11:00am - 12:00pm. There is no charge to participate.
- Handicapped parking available.
- Ride the Cobb County Transit System to and from Town Center at Cobb. The bus stops at the Upper Level, jcpenney location several times daily.<br /> Visit <a href="http://www.cobbdot.org/cct.htm">www.cobbdot.org/cct.htm</a> for Route Descriptions and Schedules
- Shopping Bags are available at the Guest Services Desk, free of charge, to shoppers. The Simon Guest Services desk is located on the Upper Level center court. <BR>*while supplies last*
- <FONT size=3> <P>Kids love clubs and with the Simon Kidgits Club, kids not only have fun being members, but they’ll learn important lessons about safety, health and wellness, and more. The Simon Kidgits Club $5 membership fee allows you to receive a fun quarterly newsletter, a birthday card and gift, and more detailed information about Town Center at Cobb’s special events throughout the year. Sign up today for the Simon Kidgits Club at Town Center at Cobb’s Guest Services Desk located on the upper level center court.</P></FONT>
- <p>Relax and recharge at our Rejuvenation Stations located on Lower Level Belk Wing and Upper Level in front of The Disney Store. Does your phone or laptop need charging? You can do it at our Rejuvenation Stations! There are also soft seating areas located at the Main Food Court Entrance, Belk's Lower Level and Upper Level outside of the GAP store. </p> <p> </p>
- Strollers are available in the Kiddie Kruzzer machines located Lower Level by Sears and Lower Level by Belk for a rental fee of $5.00. A .50 cent refund is available when you return your Kiddie Kruzzer to the original location. In order for it to work properly do not place the child in the stroller until you have released it.
- Wheelchairs are available at the Guest Services Desk, free of charge, to shoppers who leave a picture ID. The Guest Services Desk is located on the upper level center court. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 11am-8pm, Saturday 10am-9pm and Sunday 12pm-6pm. Please visit the mall office if you need assistance before these times. Thank you
Try our NEW hand soaps at the sink and win an exclusive offer. Valid only on March 8 from noon to 4pm in participating stores. While supplies last. Call store for details.
#TRYITTOBELIEVEIThttp://www.simon.com/mall/town-center-at-cobb/stream/soap-saturday-at-bath-and-body-works-1100616 Health, Bath & Beauty March 7, 2014
ALL Girls’ Jeans, Jeggings, Shorts, Skirts, Skorts, Skimmers & Capris $12 & Under*
ALL Boys’ Shorts, Jeans, Cargo Pants & Chinos $12 & Under*
ALL Graphic Tees $6.00 & Up*
Dressy Collection Now 30% Off**
Plus, Take an Additional 30% Off Clearance!**
There's never a reason NOT to look chic. Which is exactly where our sparkle comes in handy. Learn how to take your style from Coffee to Cocktails at our boutique from March 7-9. Receive a complimentary ceramic coffee cup with any $85 purchase - and everyone will walk away with some super fabulous styling tips. Promise!http://www.simon.com/mall/town-center-at-cobb/stream/style-your-look-from-coffee-to-cocktails-1098784 Jewelry, Watches & Accessories March 4, 2014
Spend a total of $1,500 or more and take an extra 15% off*
Spend a total of $100-$1,499 and take an extra 10% off*
Spend a total of up to $99 and take an extra 5% off*
Fashion Fix Monday Mixup: Abstract Attitude
Posted Feb 26 // Nikka Shae
For this weeks’ Fashion Fix! I’m going abstract artsy…with LOTS of attitude. Why you ask? Maybe it was because the annual Bronner Brothers Hair Show was in the ATL. If you haven’t heard of this world renowned hair and beauty showcase, here are the deets. Each Spring/Fall Atlanta plays host to the largest hair show in the world. This mega coiffure conference features a variety of events centered around the hair and beauty industry. The Bronner Brothers Hair Show is all about being fierce and fabulous, so I wanted to go for an edgy and fashion ferocious look for the occasion. Here’s what I rocked. Thanks to the Westside Cultural Arts Center in Atlanta for the beautiful backdrop.
I found this fabulous Fit & Flair Dress from Forever 21 ($24.90) that just screams deco chic. The eclectic and colorful print makes the perfect pallet to add pizzazz to any style. I paired it with an equally chic Faux Leather Jacket from Forever 21 ($39.80). I added a pop of color with a Radiant Orchid colored belt ($2.50) that helps to break up the pattern on the dress, and it's also the Pantone Color of the Year for 2014. The faux leather clutch ($5 clearance) features a gold studded trim that adds statement to the look. I sealed the style deal with a gorg pair of patent leather pumps from Aldo ($24.99 clearance) and the jewls are redo’s. Oh...and since we ARE talking about the Bronner Brothers Hair Show, I went with a natural curly updo. HUGE HUGS to The Look by Joi for beating my brows. So what do you think?
So what’s the final tally for this look? A hair whipping $97.19!!!
Hmmm… Haute and under $100… now that’s what I call being bad!!! (or good… or BAD!) ;-)
Fashion Fix Monday Mixup: In Bloom
Posted Feb 26 // Nikka Shae
For this week’s Fashion Fix Monday Mixup! weekly wrap up (try saying that fast), I decided to usher in the Springtime a little early with something colorful and fun. Yea I know it’s still Winter-ish, and no thanks to Punxsutawney Phil we have 10 more days of it to look forward too. But I couldn't wait to kick the Winter blues, so I mixed a little bloom with lots of blam for a refreshing look that’s haute and ready to bring in the Springtime, or whenever Phil gives us the go ahead anyhow.
I started with a cute Coral Print Blazer from seasons past ($24 clearance). It has a fresh feel and I absolutely love the details on it. I picked this Floral Dress from Forever 21 ($19.99) that features all over blooms and a stunning silhouette. I decided to break up the print with a leather crosshatch belt that adds a pinch of pizzazz. For the accessories I couldn't resist this amazing Statement Necklace ($17) that kinda resembles an aloe plant…only much cuter of course. The Bow Clutch ($9.99 clearance) adds the perfect pop and pizzazz, and the Forever 21 Studded Pumps ($26) complete the look. What do you think?
I love to look fabulous, but I try to shop sensible with a budget in mind. Hey, I've got a few budding teenagers in my household, and well… we all know how they grow.
Ok, so how many petunias did I save? A beautiful blooming $96.98!!! Looking haute for under $100… Now that makes plenty of scents!
Our innovative collection debuts for spring in three individually wrapped flavors featuring layers of rich chocolate, refreshing fruit, and a touch of nutty crunch. Awaken your senses to the season!http://www.simon.com/mall/town-center-at-cobb/stream/godiva-chocolate-1098400 Restaurants March 3, 2014
Inspire your beauty with Radiant Orchid, Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year. Be among the first to experience its deeply flattering flush and ravishing glow with:
- A custom mini-makeover for eyes, lips, and cheeks from our expert artistry team
- Personalized tricks and techniques to wear the exclusive, limited-edition Color of the Year Collection
- A complimentary lookbook featuring professional steps to master exhilarating new looks at home*
BONUS: take home an official Sephora + Pantone Universe Pouch—free with your personalized Color of the Year consultation and any $25 purchase.*
Event hours are 12 PM - 6 PM each day.
*While supplies last.
Walk-ins welcome.http://www.simon.com/mall/town-center-at-cobb/stream/discover-radiant-orchid-at-sephora-1084507 OtherSpecial Shopping February 21, 2014
Check out the hottest new shoes, boots, and accessories at Journeys!
Vans, Converse, Sperry, TOMS (select stores), DC, adidas, Polo, New Balance, to name just a few!
SAVE 30-50% off select styles!
Hurry! Limited Time Offer!
Some restrictions may apply.http://www.simon.com/mall/town-center-at-cobb/stream/new-styles-on-deck-for-spring-at-journeys-1098393 New Product Or ServiceShopping March 4, 2014
Visit a Build-A-Bear Workshop® store to
Party with us!
You can cele-bear-ate any occasion with a Build-A-Party®!
All Guests go home with a smile and a new best friend, a stuffed animal they make!
Visit a store, buildabear.com/party, or call (toll free) 1-877-789-BEAR (2327) to book your party today!http://www.simon.com/mall/town-center-at-cobb/stream/party-with-us-997410 General December 23, 2013