The Westchester is the ultimate shopping experience. With stores such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Crate & Barrel, Tiffany, Burberry, Rebecca Taylor and both Microsoft and Apple, it is the shoppers destination for the Metropolitan New York Region. While shopping, enjoy lunch or dinner at P.F. Chang’s China Bistro or restaurants in Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom. With total sky lighting above marble and carpeted floors below, commissioned sculptures and unequaled customer service, all the amenities of Madison and 5th Avenues are available under one roof. All 150 stores are just minutes from the communities of Chappaqua, Scarsdale, Bedford, Greenwich, and Rye. Also just a short distance away for your shopping pleasure is another Simon Mall, The Galleria at White Plains. The Westchester is located in White Plains at the corner of Bloomingdale Road and Westchester Avenue, exit 8 or 8W, right off of Route 287. So from the entire team at The Westchester, we hope that you will visit us soon.
The Westchester is open today from 9am to 10pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6:30pm
- 12/02 - 12/07/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 8pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/09 - 12/14/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 8pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/16 - 12/21/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
(914) 421-1333Mall Office(914) 421-1333
(914) 683-8600Shopping Line(914) 683-8600
(914) 683-8519Mall Security(914) 683-8519
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=105">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=125+Westchester+Avenue&stateProvince=NY&city=White+Plains&country=USA&postalCode=10601&temp1=4676" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=125+Westchester+Avenue&stateProvince=NY&city=White+Plains&country=USA&postalCode=10601&temp1=4676" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Our Lost and Found services are located at our Security Base on Level P2 of the Parking Garage off Paulding Avenue.
- Shoppers are welcome to stroll the 1-mile common area. Enjoy window shopping and stay healthy rain or shine. The mall is open to walkers at 8:30am Monday through Saturday, and at 9:30am on Sunday.
- The Westchester Garage is a A Multi-Level Parking Facility with an EZ Out Automatic Self Pay and Pay On Foot Program. Monthly parking permits available. Car Wash Service Available for a Fee. <br /> <br /> The Garage is open 24 hours. Garage Office is open 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM Monday -Saturday, and 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM on Sunday<br /> <br /> Parking rates are: <br /> 0-1 hour $3.00, <br /> 1-2 hours $4.00, <br /> 2-5 hours $5.00, <br /> 5+ hours $9.00. <br /> <br /> Lost tickets $9.00. <br /> <br /> Valet Parking rates are an additional $4.00. Lost Valet Ticket $13.00. Taxes are included. Grace Period Not Allowed. Nordstrom Valet Hours are Monday - Friday 11:30AM - 9:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM and Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:30 PM. <br /> Neiman Marcus Valet Hours are Monday - Friday 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM. Saturday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM and Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Our staff associates at Simon Guest Services on Retail Level 1 will gladly assist with cabs and provide bus and train schedules.
- For your convenience, strollers are available at Simon Guest Services on Retail Level 1 and at both valet locations.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs. <strong>While we REDEEM Ticketmaster Gift Certificates at this Ticketmaster Outlet, WE DO NOT SELL THEM, as we sell our own Gift Cards that may be used to make Ticketmaster purchases</strong>. <strong>Please be aware that Ticketmaster hours are 10:00AM - 8:30PM Monday thru Saturday and 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM on Sunday.</strong>
- Valet areas are conveniently located on Level P2 of the Parking Garage near the Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus entrances. Parking fees apply.
- Wheelchairs are conveniently located at the Simon Guest Services on Retail Level 1 and at both valet locations.
Holiday Party Wear
Posted Nov 30 // Maritza Bernard
It is GO time! Thanksgiving week is here and that usually also means the kick off for holiday parties. This can bring great stress to many people. I find that my clients stress over what they are going to wear because they want to look festive, but also not over do it. This is wear I suggest SEQUINS! A little bit of sparkle can go a long way and I tend to run it from Thanksgiving through New Years pretty heavily. And why not?! Sequins adds a little something special to a head-to-toe black outfit. It can also distract from any problem areas you may have. Are you bottom heavy, but have toned arms? Wear black skinny jeans and the striped black and white top from C.Wonder to steer everyone's eyes to your Madonna arms! Do you have a great waistline? Wrap a sparkly skinny belt from Club Monaco around a fitted dress to show it off. Regardless of what you look like, adding some sparkle will put you in the holiday mood and can transform you from BLAH to WOW. Find all of these items and more at The Westchester!
WARNING: Wear only one article of clothing or accessory with sequins or sparkle on it at a time so that people don't confuse you for a disco ball!
striped top - C.Wonder // green dress - Urban Outfitters // belt - Club Monaco // earrings - Club Monaco // headband - Nordstrom // black top - Madewell // booties - Steve Madden // skirt - American Eagle // beanie - Urban Outfitters
My version of sparkly :)
Cheers & Happy Thanksgiving Friends!
Posted Nov 27 // Maritza Bernard
As Thanksgiving fast approaches, I don't know about you, but I tend to get a little crazy with how many things I want to get done this month in preparation for the holiday. Decorating, organizing, making DIY crafts with the kids, trying to do something charitable, creating the best Thanksgiving feast EVER and so on and so on. A week before the celebration, I am overwhelmed and some what disappointed that I didn't do everything on my list. Yes, I sound crazy and if you ask my husband he will say I am.
This year my goal is to maintain my sanity and excitement by only focusing on three new things I want to try for the big day that will make it unique from the past years.
1. Decorate the table in neutral colors. Sometimes we focus too much on the Thanksgiving table and forget about the decorations! I am such a color person. I love bright and lively colors and I always seem to incorporate them in everything. This year I want to go with a neutral earthy feel; browns, oranges and creme on top of a wooden table scream of fall and coziness.
2. Write out the Menu on a chalkboard. Let the guests salivate over what they are about to taste by letting them see what is be served later on.
3. Wear an apron and flats! it's inevitable, if you are cooking you will end up with food on you at some point. I learned that hard way. Red sauce splatter all over my nice silk blouse = AhhHhhhh! This year I am wearing something dressy casual, comfortable flats and a fun, fun apron to make everyone think I slaved away for days!
You can find all of these items and more at The Westchester. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!
Posted Oct 31 // Maritza Bernard
The temperature has dropped, but not to worry, this fall's sweaters will keep you warm and toasty and looking perfect for an afternoon of pumpkin picking or a romp around Manhattan.
One of my favorite trends this season is Intarsia. Sounds a little intense right? Don't be intimidated. Intarsia is simply multiple types of yarn that form a design that looks to be from one continuous thread (see 2 & 4 below). You'll see camels, hearts and foxes on may sweaters.
A pullover sweater is essential. I love #3 because of its super soft bauble construction and banded crewneck. Plus, it can go from casual cool by day, to sex kitten by night by letting your black bra peek through.
Then there's the green cardigan! I LOVE the color and it's my go to cuddler. My only suggestion when picking a sweater is make sure you try it on. Everyone is different and so are sweaters! Make sure they are not too short in the arms or itchy. When you are comfortable in something it radiates your beauty! xx
1. Anthropologie // 2. C.Wonder // 3. Urban Outfitters // 4. J.Crew //
5. Gap // 6. Splendid
Fall Fashion Trends
Posted Sep 25 // Maritza Bernard
I was so excited when pictures kept coming up online of looks from New York Fashion Week. Winter white, military inspired and peplum tops were all over the runway, as well as many more trends.
I love to dress on trend, but it is interesting how they are cyclical and every few seasons they reappear. Camo and military inspired looks have been going strong for 2 years already (which makes me very happy!) and it doesn't seem to be disappearing anytime soon.
Don't put your leopard jackets or cheetah shoes away! This fall they will be back in stores with a more updated look. Try a pink version and have some fun with the print. Just be careful to not overdo it. You should only wear one animal print piece at a time.
Leather is being inserted into everything! Try styling your leather pieces differently. Since leather can be edgy, sporty and powerful, get creative in how you wear it! Don't be scared to try a colored piece either.
Animal Print: coat (Anthropologie) // pants (7 For All Mankind) // boots (ella moss) // flats (Kate Spade)
Everything Leather: top (Anthropologie) // moto jacket (7 For All Mankind) // leggings (Top Shop) // backpack (Anthropologie) // camo jacket (BCBGeneration)
Bold colors, prints, furs and various lengths are all things you see in this fall's coats. I am still on the hunt for a red buffalo print coat which i cannot seem to find! My best advice for a bad hair day? Wear a hat! It is by far the easiest way for you to look put together because it will hide the fact that your hair isn't :).
Eye-Catching Coats: hot pink coat & beige fur coat (Kate Spade) // pink navajo coat (MINKPINK) // black and grey navajo jacket (Anthropologie)
Headwear: panama hat (Urban Outfitters) // fedora (Nordstrom) // black and white beanie (Nordstrom) // tan beanie (Nordstrom) // buffalo cap (Urban Outfitters)
Pantone named emerald green as the top color for 2013 so don't be surprised if you see it everywhere. It will look even better paired with other jeweled tone colors such as amethyst, sapphire and garnet.
Green: top (Anthropologie) // peplum top (Madewell) // tote (Tiffany & Co.) // boots (Anthropologie) // skirt (Madewell) // scarf (Nordstrom) // dress (Nordstrom)