There is a lot to be found at The Shops at Nanuet, a premier shopping destination unlike any other in Rockland County. Located in the heart of Clarkstown, this new beautiful open-air center provides visitors with a vibrant shopping environment with the very best in retail, exceptional dining and exciting entertainment. The Shops at Nanuet is located at Exit 14 off the New York State Thruway on Route 59.
The Shops at Nanuet® is open today from 10am to 9:30pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9:30pm
- 11am - 7pm
- 9am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/13 - 12/14/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/17 - 12/23/2013:
- 7am - 12am (Holiday Hours)
- 7am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 6am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
(845) 367-9450Mall Office(845) 367-9450
(845) 501-4272Shopping Line(845) 501-4272
(914) 522-7621Mall Security(914) 522-7621
- For your convenience The Shops at Nanuet has Free WiFi. Just click on the SIMON WiFi network and follow the prompts.
- For your convenience The Shops at Nanuet have ATMs located near the Macy's first level entrance and in between Coach and Michael Kors.
- Coca-Cola vending machines are located near Bonefish Grill, Coach, the public restrooms near GNC and next to the Macy's entrance on the first level.
- For your convenience pubic restrooms are located in between GNC and Sears.
- The Security Office is located in between Sears and 24 Hour Fitness.
Holiday Party Wear
Posted Nov 30 // Maritza Bernard
It is GO time! Thanksgiving week is here and that usually also means the kick off for holiday parties. This can bring great stress to many people. I find that my clients stress over what they are going to wear because they want to look festive, but also not over do it. This is wear I suggest SEQUINS! A little bit of sparkle can go a long way and I tend to run it from Thanksgiving through New Years pretty heavily. And why not?! Sequins adds a little something special to a head-to-toe black outfit. It can also distract from any problem areas you may have. Are you bottom heavy, but have toned arms? Wear black skinny jeans and the striped black and white top from C.Wonder to steer everyone's eyes to your Madonna arms! Do you have a great waistline? Wrap a sparkly skinny belt from Club Monaco around a fitted dress to show it off. Regardless of what you look like, adding some sparkle will put you in the holiday mood and can transform you from BLAH to WOW. Find all of these items and more at The Westchester!
WARNING: Wear only one article of clothing or accessory with sequins or sparkle on it at a time so that people don't confuse you for a disco ball!
striped top - C.Wonder // green dress - Urban Outfitters // belt - Club Monaco // earrings - Club Monaco // headband - Nordstrom // black top - Madewell // booties - Steve Madden // skirt - American Eagle // beanie - Urban Outfitters
My version of sparkly :)
Cheers & Happy Thanksgiving Friends!
Posted Nov 27 // Maritza Bernard
As Thanksgiving fast approaches, I don't know about you, but I tend to get a little crazy with how many things I want to get done this month in preparation for the holiday. Decorating, organizing, making DIY crafts with the kids, trying to do something charitable, creating the best Thanksgiving feast EVER and so on and so on. A week before the celebration, I am overwhelmed and some what disappointed that I didn't do everything on my list. Yes, I sound crazy and if you ask my husband he will say I am.
This year my goal is to maintain my sanity and excitement by only focusing on three new things I want to try for the big day that will make it unique from the past years.
1. Decorate the table in neutral colors. Sometimes we focus too much on the Thanksgiving table and forget about the decorations! I am such a color person. I love bright and lively colors and I always seem to incorporate them in everything. This year I want to go with a neutral earthy feel; browns, oranges and creme on top of a wooden table scream of fall and coziness.
2. Write out the Menu on a chalkboard. Let the guests salivate over what they are about to taste by letting them see what is be served later on.
3. Wear an apron and flats! it's inevitable, if you are cooking you will end up with food on you at some point. I learned that hard way. Red sauce splatter all over my nice silk blouse = AhhHhhhh! This year I am wearing something dressy casual, comfortable flats and a fun, fun apron to make everyone think I slaved away for days!
You can find all of these items and more at The Westchester. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!
Posted Oct 31 // Maritza Bernard
The temperature has dropped, but not to worry, this fall's sweaters will keep you warm and toasty and looking perfect for an afternoon of pumpkin picking or a romp around Manhattan.
One of my favorite trends this season is Intarsia. Sounds a little intense right? Don't be intimidated. Intarsia is simply multiple types of yarn that form a design that looks to be from one continuous thread (see 2 & 4 below). You'll see camels, hearts and foxes on may sweaters.
A pullover sweater is essential. I love #3 because of its super soft bauble construction and banded crewneck. Plus, it can go from casual cool by day, to sex kitten by night by letting your black bra peek through.
Then there's the green cardigan! I LOVE the color and it's my go to cuddler. My only suggestion when picking a sweater is make sure you try it on. Everyone is different and so are sweaters! Make sure they are not too short in the arms or itchy. When you are comfortable in something it radiates your beauty! xx
1. Anthropologie // 2. C.Wonder // 3. Urban Outfitters // 4. J.Crew //
5. Gap // 6. Splendid
Fall Fashion Trends
Posted Sep 25 // Maritza Bernard
I was so excited when pictures kept coming up online of looks from New York Fashion Week. Winter white, military inspired and peplum tops were all over the runway, as well as many more trends.
I love to dress on trend, but it is interesting how they are cyclical and every few seasons they reappear. Camo and military inspired looks have been going strong for 2 years already (which makes me very happy!) and it doesn't seem to be disappearing anytime soon.
Don't put your leopard jackets or cheetah shoes away! This fall they will be back in stores with a more updated look. Try a pink version and have some fun with the print. Just be careful to not overdo it. You should only wear one animal print piece at a time.
Leather is being inserted into everything! Try styling your leather pieces differently. Since leather can be edgy, sporty and powerful, get creative in how you wear it! Don't be scared to try a colored piece either.
Animal Print: coat (Anthropologie) // pants (7 For All Mankind) // boots (ella moss) // flats (Kate Spade)
Everything Leather: top (Anthropologie) // moto jacket (7 For All Mankind) // leggings (Top Shop) // backpack (Anthropologie) // camo jacket (BCBGeneration)
Bold colors, prints, furs and various lengths are all things you see in this fall's coats. I am still on the hunt for a red buffalo print coat which i cannot seem to find! My best advice for a bad hair day? Wear a hat! It is by far the easiest way for you to look put together because it will hide the fact that your hair isn't :).
Eye-Catching Coats: hot pink coat & beige fur coat (Kate Spade) // pink navajo coat (MINKPINK) // black and grey navajo jacket (Anthropologie)
Headwear: panama hat (Urban Outfitters) // fedora (Nordstrom) // black and white beanie (Nordstrom) // tan beanie (Nordstrom) // buffalo cap (Urban Outfitters)
Pantone named emerald green as the top color for 2013 so don't be surprised if you see it everywhere. It will look even better paired with other jeweled tone colors such as amethyst, sapphire and garnet.
Green: top (Anthropologie) // peplum top (Madewell) // tote (Tiffany & Co.) // boots (Anthropologie) // skirt (Madewell) // scarf (Nordstrom) // dress (Nordstrom)