There is a lot to be found at The Shops at Nanuet, a premier shopping destination unlike any other in Rockland County. Located in the heart of Clarkstown, this new beautiful open-air center provides visitors with a vibrant shopping environment with the very best in retail, exceptional dining and exciting entertainment. The Shops at Nanuet is located at Exit 14 off the New York State Thruway on Route 59.
The Shops at Nanuet® is open today from 11am to 7pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9:30pm
- 11am - 7pm
- For your convenience The Shops at Nanuet has Free WiFi. Just click on the SIMON WiFi network and follow the prompts.
- For your convenience The Shops at Nanuet have ATMs located near the Macy's first level entrance and in between Coach and Michael Kors.
- Coca-Cola vending machines are located near Bonefish Grill, Coach, the public restrooms near GNC and next to the Macy's entrance on the first level.
- For your convenience pubic restrooms are located in between GNC and Sears.
- The Security Office is located in between Sears and 24 Hour Fitness.
Now viewing all things: Entertainment
Subway café is a new concept from the Subway sandwich chain that serves a larger selection of menu items such as baked goods, plus expanded beverage choices including coffee in addition to standard Subway fare. With a...
Well, this is sad.
We didn’t find anything. Try something different.