The Shops at Mission Viejo serves many nearby communities such as Ladera Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, Coto de Caza, San Juan Capistrano and the city of Mission Viejo. The Shops at Mission Viejo is conveniently located at the intersection of the I-5 and Crown Valley Parkway in the city of Mission Viejo.
With over 150 stores and restaurants, The Shops at Mission Viejo is south Orange County's main shopping destination. From the entire team at The Shops at Mission Viejo, we hope you will visit us soon!
Among the 150 stores and restaurants at The Shops at Mission Viejo, this indoor mall features Nordstrom, H&M, Macy's, Apple, Microsoft, Sephora, Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor and The Cheesecake Factory. The Shops at Mission Viejo serves many nearby communities such as Ladera Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, Coto de Caza, San Juan Capistrano and the city of Mission Viejo. The Shops at Mission Viejo is conveniently located at the intersection of the I-5 and Crown Valley Parkway in the city of Mission Viejo. With over 150 stores and restaurants, The Shops at Mission Viejo is south Orange County's main shopping destination. From the entire team at The Shops at Mission Viejo, we hope you will visit us soon!
The Shops at Mission Viejo is open today from 9am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Friday
- 10am - 9pm
- 10am - 7pm
- 11am - 6pm
- 12/06 - 12/13/2013:
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 12/14 - 12/15/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 12/16 - 12/23/2013:
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 8am - 6pm (Holiday Shopping)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 7am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/27 - 12/28/2013:
- 8am - 9pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Eve)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Day)
(949) 364-1832Mall Office(949) 364-1832
(949) 364-1771Shopping Line(949) 364-1771
(949) 364-0215Mall Security(949) 364-0215
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=239">Travelex now</a>.
- The ATM is conveniently located on the 2nd level in front of the elevator in Center Court.
- <p>Introducing an ideal destination for mommies with babies and toddlers: a cozy space, like a private living room, where you can feed the little ones and relax. Because, sometimes, you just need to take a little break.</p> <ul> <li>Baby-changing tables - supplies available for purchase </li> <li>Family bathroom (including a little potty for those just learning!) </li> <li>Comfy chairs and couches </li> <li>Soft lighting </li> <li>A flat-screen TV (programmed with toddler-friendly shows) </li> <li></li> </ul> <p><strong>Two locations:</strong> <br /> Lower level between Talbots and BCBGMAXAZARIA<br /> Upper level near the Macy's Women's Store <br /> <br /> Sponsored by: St. Joseph Health - Mission Hospital </p> <p> </p> <img alt="" src="http://25eb94b5559f65a9e24f-bf80f96e163d52bca783a9e65f8d077a.r78.cf1.rackcdn.com/Mission%20Hospital%20new%20logo%202012%20tammi.jpg" style="border-width: 0px; border-style: solid;" />
- Kids play area located on the upper level near First Cut 4 Kids and Pacific Sunwear.<br /> <br /> <br />
- The Shops at Mission Viejo have the following Coca-Cola Vending locations: <br /> * Dining Veranda next to Men's and Women's restrooms<br /> * Second level Nordstrom Parking Deck<br /> * First Level Macy's parking deck<br /> * First Level in fron of Ruby's Diner<br /> * Second Level at our Children's Play Area
- For Lost and Found services, please stop by Simon Guest Services or call (949) 364-1772. Simon Guest Services is located in Center Court on level one.
- The doors to the Center open at 7:00am every day for the convenience of mall walkers.
- Maternity and handicapped parking is available near all of the Center's entrances.
- There are five bus stop locations near the mall. Schedules are available at Guest Services.
- You will find strollers on the lower level in Center Court behind Guest Services and on the upper level near Macy's Womens next to the Children's Play Area. Strollers are $5 each and you are refunded $1 when you return the stroller.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- The Shops at Mission Viejo offers valet parking for a flat rate of $6. Now accepting all major credit cards.<br /> <br /> Valet is located at The Cheesecake Factory entrance.<br /> <br /> This location is open:<br /> <br /> Wednesday through Friday: 11AM - 10PM<br /> Saturday: 10AM - Midnight<br /> Sunday: Noon - 8PM<br /> <br /> <br />
- Wheelchairs may be obtained from Simon Guest Services, located in Center Court on level one.
Christmas Gift Guide for Dad
Posted Dec 6 // Tiffany Borland
Hello Fashion Lovers!
I know Christmas is approaching fast and you may need some help getting the perfect gift for the ones closest to you. To make things easier for you, I will be making gift guides featuring items available at both the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo locations for the special people in your life. I've already made a gift guide for the most important woman in your life: Mom. Be sure to stick around as I pick out my favorite items this coming holiday season for the wonderful people you're surrounded by! Below are my ideas on what you should get Dad! Whether he's a drinker, likes to suit up or is always wondering what time it is, there's something for every Dad! My personal favorite is the chalkboard water bottle! It allows you to leave special messages for your Father! Of course, if your Dad isn't into that idea, you can always get it for a coworker, family friend or a sibling! Also, if your Dad isn't too into the water bottle piece, there's a drinking horn that is a funny gift! So, check out the items below! Everything is around $100, and most are heavily discounted due to the holiday sales going on!
Items: Boss Hugo Boss Woven Silk Tie | Brookyln Brew Shop - 'Every Day IPA' One Gallon Beer Making Kit | Das Horn Drinking Horn | Cole Haan "Air Garrett" Cap Toe Oxford | S'Well 'Riot Collection - Chalkboard' Water Bottle (25 oz.) | Burberry Check Print Card Case | Michael Kors 'Brookton' Chronograph Bracelet Watch, 43mm
MAC: Divine Night Holiday Color Collection
Posted Nov 9 // Tiffany Borland
MAC Cosmetics is definitely one of my favorite make up brands. I love how many options they have in color, styles and textures. I also love that they carry everything from eyeliner, to blush, to fake eyelashes. It's a one stop shop for all of your make up and beauty needs! Every season MAC launches a special collection for the holidays, or even just a fun themed make up collection like their Hello Kitty Collection, Viva Glam - Lady Gaga Collection and even a collaboration with Rihanna! Their collections are always unique and impressive. It leaves me wanting to do a make up make over and incorporate their beautiful eyeshadows and lipsticks. Being a fan of MAC, it's no surprise that I was excited for their Divine Night Holiday Color Collection! The collection features beautiful bronze and eggplant tones that are perfect for the holiday season! The Divine Night collection is exclusive to MAC and features Divine Night mineral eyeshadows, Divine Night fluidline, false eyelashes, lipstick, mineral blush, nail lacquer and even a Divine Night skin finish that comes in three different tones! I can't wait to stop at the MAC location at The Shops at Mission Viejo to pick up their eye shadow in "Tonight's Temptation" and a "Private Party" Lipstick. I feel like these two items will transform my Fall/Winter look and make it match my wardrobe a bit more! Make sure you stop by the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo to browse their MAC locations and pick up a few of the exclusive Divine Night items for Fall and Winter!
How I wore It: Pale Pinks!
Posted Oct 8 // Tiffany Borland
CUT IT OUT - HEELS!
Posted Sep 29 // Tiffany Borland
Hello Fashion Lovers,
The fall season has just begun and I've been seeing this trend more and more; CUTOUTS! Cutout boots. Cutout heels. Cutout booties. It's everywhere and it's quickly becoming one of my all time favorite shoe trends. It adds interesting details to a basic shoe, and it instantly makes your outfit look more chic and fashionable. I also love how versatile the look is. You can easily shape shoes with different cutouts and ankle straps! Also, it's a subtle trend that I feel will last for a really really long time. I've worn the cutout trend in SO many ways; with skinny jeans, mini dresses and rompers!
The new trend works best with well-fitted clothing and more dressy pieces. Below are my all time favorite cutout heels from Nordstrom! You can find these shoes at the Nordstrom locations at the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo! Be sure to check out their other selections in store as well! Nordstrom carries brands such as Vince, Sam Edelman and Dolce Vita to name a few. They also carry my personal favorite, Marc Jacobs!
From Left - Right, Top - Bottom: Vince 'Sonia' Pump, Nina Originals 'Darby' Pump, Dolce Vita 'Kadyn' Pump, Carolinna Espinosa 'Button' Pump, Saint Laurent 'Cuff' Pump, Nine West 'Saybella' Pump (Also available in Black Leather)!
Let me know what your favorite shoe was from the 'cut-out trend' and show me how you'd rock it!
CYBER MONDAY - MACY'S
Posted Dec 2 // Tiffany Borland
I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to December with Christmas shopping and holiday cheer! With all the daily deals, it looks like Black Friday isn't over just yet. Most in-store deals will last all week and there will be super savings all month leading up to Christmas. Speaking of deals, today is Cyber Monday and you can snag these amazing jewelry discounts in select Macy's department store locations. After all, everyone says that "Diamonds are a girls best friend!" and these pretty pieces can be just that for your wife, mother, girlfriend or even sister! Most items are up to 70 percent off or more! If you aren't one for jewelry, diamonds or accessories, there are also a ton of other items that range from clothing to shoes. So, be sure to check out these sales in store at the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo because these items are going fast!
Items Shown: Le Vian Diamond 14k White Gold White and Chocolate Diamond Studs (1/2 ct. t.w.) | Diamond Earrings, 14k White Gold Diamond Spiral Bezel Earrings (3/8 ct. t.w.) | 14k White Gold Earrings, Diamond Accent Hoop Earrings | Pearl Earrings Set, Sterling Silver Cultured Freshwater Pearl 3-Piece Stud Earrings Set (8mm) | Diamond Earrings, 14k White Gold Diamond Cluster Stud Earrings (1/10 ct. t.w.) | 14k White Gold Earrings, Treated Blue Diamond Stud Earrings (1/2 ct. t.w.)
Have a wonderful day shopping!
BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!
Posted Dec 3 // Tiffany Borland
Hello Fashion Lovers
I hope everyone had a happy and wonderful holiday and now that Thanksgiving is officially over, let the shopping begin!! The Shops at Mission Viejo and the Brea Mall will be open for over 24 hours (November 28, 2013 at 8 p.m. until November 29 at 10 p.m.) with incredible sales, deals and one time bargains! These deals will be valid on Black Friday and most will be going on for the holiday weekend. Every store has a savings that will be unlike anything else. Forever 21 and Steve Madden will be giving out mystery scratch off cards which have the possibility of holding extreme discounts on your entire purchase. H&M will be giving out special gift cards to those that arrive early, along with instore holiday deals that are up to 70 percent off. There are also plenty of "Buy one, Get one 50% off deals" at the following stores: Pac Sun, Brookstone and Stride Rite! There will be all day major savings of 40% off - 60% off at Guess, Loft, Aeropastale, Express, American Eagle and many more. Don't forget that stores like Claire's, The Disney Store, Lego Store, Macy's and plenty of other stores. So, be sure to stop by the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo this Thanksgiving weekend to snag some wonderful items that can easily fit into your holiday budget!!
Also, if you're really ready to take on the holiday deals and savings, you'll have to download the Simon Mobile Shopper Club for your phone. It's insanely easy to join and you'll be the first to know about special events, sales, insider deals, contests, giveaways and more! Plus, you'll be ahead of the game for all of your holiday shopping!
Christmas Gift Guide For Mom
Posted Nov 28 // Tiffany Borland
I know the holidays are quickly approaching and before you line up for stores to open on Black Friday, remember that there are some AMAZING deals going on RIGHT NOW. You can easily cross mom off of your Christmas list today by picking up one of these greatly discounted items at Nordstrom. So, be sure to stop by the Nordstrom locations at The Shops at Mission Viejo and the Brea Mall for their sale, as well as all of the upcoming Black Friday deals! I will be posting my Black Friday favorites next week, along with more gift guides and my favorite in-store savings that will be happening at both malls!
Isaac Mizrahi New York 'Joan' Tote in Black/Camel - $178.00 | Marc by Marc Jacobs Drop Earrings in Onyx/ Gold - $29.97 | Kate Spade New York Cluster Drop Earrings in Citron/ Gold - $40.80 | Skagen Crystal Brushed Bezel Bracelet Watch in 38mm Gold - $104.98 | Skagen 'Mesh' Round Crystal Bezel Watch in Gold - $83.98 | Vince Camuto 'Max' Medium Leather Satchel in Stone / White/ Black - $178.80
I'm sure there is something for every Mom at the Nordstrom sale that's going on at the moment. Designer pieces (like the ones above) are going for 40 percent off or more! I know I'm going to be picking up a few items for myself (shh!) while I'm out shopping for my family and friends! I'll be sure to keep you updated on my Winter Wishlist and the items I'm hoping to snag this upcoming season!
Black Swan @ Nordstrom
Posted Nov 14 // Tiffany Borland
Hello Fashion Lovers,
It looks like it's that time of the year again where we can finally break out our favorite holiday dresses and winter themed outfits! Instead of wandering around last minute to find a perfect dress for the upcoming special occasions, the new brand Black Swan, has made the holiday season a much easier one to get ready for. You'll definitely find me wearing the emerging new brand on Thanksgiving and at Christmas parties! They quickly and easily became one of my favorite brands since their clothes are beautifully made with such a fun, unique style! I especially love all of the different textures and prints that Black Swan uses in their designs. It really makes every piece different and interesting! You'll be sure to stand out this season. Right now the brand is so new that it is hard to come across, but lucky for you, I found out it's now available at Nordstrom department stores and I'm sure you can find them at a few other boutiques and shops. Be sure to check out the Black Swan dresses that I've been eying below and let me know what you think of this amazing new brand!
Finnona Foiled Chiffon Shift Dress | Glow Embellished Velvet Silk Dress
Daja Embellished Tank Dress | Nixon Embroidered Lace Dress
Bolan Embroidered Mesh Dress | Lace and Chiffon Dress
Make sure you stop by the Nordstrom locations at The Shops at Mission Viejo and the Brea Mall to snatch up these dainty dresses for all of the fun special occasions and parties that are coming up.
How I Wore it: Flare Jeans
Posted Oct 31 // Tiffany Borland
Hello Fashion Lovers,
It looks like Flare Jeans are making a comeback this fall season! I've been seeing them pop up left and right on runways, in magazines and at the malls, and I can't help but grow a liking for them. The pair I wore below are Lucky Brand's Charlotte Kick Flare Jeans. They're available in multiple washes and you can find them at Macy*s stores! Please visit the Macy*s locations at The Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo to try on these amazing jeans! I styled them with a black, floppy fedora that you can find at Bebe stores (also located at both The Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo) and Chinese Laundry Boots that are available at Nordstrom locations! The black leather moto jacket is from H&M is on sale for $29 right now. It was originally $50 dollars! This has easily become one of my favorite outfits for the season since it keeps me warm while still looking cool. Be sure to put together your go-to fall outfit, since the weather is finally getting cold enough to layer up!
Outfit Details: Lucky Brand Charlotte Kick Flare Jeans (available at Macy*s), BeBe Black Floppy Fedora, H&M Black Leather Moto Jacket, Levi's White Striped Collar Shirt (available at Macy*s), Chinese Laundry Boots (available at Nordstrom)
Let me know how you stay warm while the weather gets cool! Be sure to check out Bebe, H&M, Macy*s and Nordstrom at The Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo to get this entire look! :)