Mall of New Hampshire a wonderful climate controlled indoor mall makes shopping easy and convenient. Shops range from jewelry to women’s apparel to electronics to sporting goods. The mall is home to 125 specialty stores including favorites such as Macy’s, Old Navy, Forever 21, Pandora, and Ulta. Also at this mall, we have many exciting dining options from sit down places such as Bertucci’s to grab and go choices such as Extreme Pita. The Mall of New Hampshire serves the nearby communities of Londonderry, Hooksett, Bedford, and Candia. The mall is conveniently located on South Willow Street in Manchester off Exit 1 on I-293. So, from the entire Mall of New Hampshire team we hope you will visit us soon.
The Mall of New Hampshire is open today from 8am to 11pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- 12/14 - 12/23/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 8am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/27 - 12/28/2013:
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 11am - 6pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Eve)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Day)
(603) 669-0434Mall Office(603) 669-0434
(603) 669-0433Shopping Line(603) 669-0433
(603) 644-2435Mall Security(603) 644-2435
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=337">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Located at guest services in center court. <br /> Contact Mall Security 603-644-2435
- Located at the food court entrance.<br /> Bus schedule is available at guest services
- Located in the food court. Sponsored by Stonyfield
- Vending Manchines located in the food court vestibule, Ruby Tuesday mall entrance, near Best Buy, and Small Dog Electronics.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1500+South+Willow+Street&stateProvince=NH&city=Manchester&country=USA&postalCode=03103&temp1=4927" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1500+South+Willow+Street&stateProvince=NH&city=Manchester&country=USA&postalCode=03103&temp1=4927" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Please direct inquiries regarding lost or found items to the Simon Guest Services at Center Court.
- Mall walking hours are 8am to close Monday through Saturday<BR>10am to close Sunday
- <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Club for kids with fun and games and learning. Only Simon Kidgits get a special invitation to Mall events, a quarterly newsletter with fun & games, a birthday card & present, special mall discounts and more! To sign up for the Simon Kidgits club today, go to <a href="http://www.simonkidgitsclub.com/">www.simonkidgitsclub.com</a> or visit us at the guest services. $5 Annual Membership fee.</p>
- New soft seating areas are located in Macy's court, JCPenney court, Center court. Also by Old Navy, Coldwater Creek, American Eagle, Aeropostale and Bertuccis.
- Strollers are available at the Ulta mall entrance and Ruby Tuesday mall entrance. Rent a stroller for only $5 ($1.00 refund when stroller is returned).
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Wheelchairs are available for your convenience, compliments of the mall, at the Simon Guest Services desk at Center Court.
Santa will be arriving at the Mall of New Hampshire on November 7th! Come visit Santa at in his new sleigh located at center court
Sant will be available for photos:
11/07 – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/08 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/09 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/10 – 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
11/11 – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/12 – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/13 – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/14 – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/15 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/16 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/17 – 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
11/18 – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/19 – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/20 - 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/22 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/23 - 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/24 – 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
11/25 – 11:00am – 8:00 pm
11/26 – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/27 – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/28 – Thanksgiving Day
11/29 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
11/30 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
12/01 – 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
12/02 – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
12/03 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
12/04 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
12/05 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
12/06 – 10:00 am – 8:30 pm
12/07 – 10:00 am – 8:30 pm
12/08 – 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
12/09 – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
12/10 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
12/11 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
12/12 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
12/13 – 10:00 am – 8:30 pm
12/14 – 10:00 am – 8:30 pm
12/15 – 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
12/16 – 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
12/17 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
12/18 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
12/19 – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
12/20 – 10:00 am – 8:30 pm
12/21 – 10:00 am – 8:30 pm
12/22 – 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
12/23 – 10:00 am – 8:30 pm
12/24 – 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Santa will take breaks to feed his reindeerhttp://www.simon.com/mall/the-mall-of-new-hampshire/stream/santa-photo-at-mall-of-new-hampshire-920883 KidgitsMall Event November 5, 2013
Have you seen our new festive look? We are really in the holiday spirit with all new decorations to enhance your holiday spirit!
Dash over to the Mall of New Hampshire as we are all adorned with festive holiday lights. Stop by and visit Santa in his magnificent new sleigh accompanied by two larger than life reindeer. To enhance your shopping experience holiday music is in the air. Kids from one to ninety-two, check you list’s and make your holiday plans to visit The Mall of New Hampshire!
Santa is available for photos most mall hours! Please visit http://www.simon.com/mall/the-mall-of-new-hampshire/stream/santa-photo-at-mall-of-new-hampshire-920883 for a full listing of specific time.
Join us for special Santa events:
Pet Photo: Monday Nights, December 2, 9, and 16
Located in Center Court at Santa’s Sleigh from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Snack with Santa: Saturday, December 7
Located in Center Court at Santa’s Sleigh 8:30 am – 9:30 am
Caring Santa: Sunday, December 8
Located in Center Court at Santa’s Sleigh 8:00 am – 9:30 am
Private Santa event for Special need children
Any question on Santa event please call Guest Services 603-669-0434
http://www.simon.com/mall/the-mall-of-new-hampshire/stream/new-holiday-look-at-mall-of-new-hampshire-965154 ChildrenGrand OpeningMall Event December 3, 2013
The mall will be collecting new and gently used toys for kids of all ages. It is a challenge every year fullfing the need for teen gifts (ages 14-17) so please think of those ages also when donating.http://www.simon.com/mall/the-mall-of-new-hampshire/stream/toys-for-tots-drive-926689 Children November 8, 2013
Want to send a thoughtful gift? Not sure about the size, the style, or the colors they will like?
The Jifiti app solves all your last minute gifting issues, the gift is sent instantly and you save on shipping.
The best part is that you don’t have to worry about shipping or the exact size, color or style of the gift you’re sending. Your friend will make all those decisions when he or she checks-out with their gift! Consider this the coolest mobile checkout known to man.
How It Works:
Using the Jifiti app - Scan an item in the store. Send any item as a gift directly to your friend’s phone or email. Your friend will receive a beautifully wrapped gift in their inbox with a gift card number which they can use online or in-store to redeem their gift.
Use Jifiti for Birthday Gifts, Holiday Gifts, Anniversaries, Sweet Sixteen's, Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, Engagements, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers and any other gift giving event that comes to mind.
Oh, and by the way ... Spot something you love for yourself? Simply add it to your Jifiti wish list and share it with your friends and family for them to purchase or chip-in. You can also use Jifiti to manage a baby registry or wedding registry.