Minutes from the heart of Boston and Route 128 and located directly on Route 9, The Mall at Chestnut Hill is an upscale indoor shopping mall featuring luxury retailers Apple, Bloomingdales, Brooks Brothers, Crate & Barrel, and Tiffany & Co., plus 45 additional stores. Dining at the mall includes Bloomingdale’s exclusive Daikanyama and Forty Carrots. Shopper amenities include complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, lounge seating and concierge. So go ahead, spoil yourself. Come experience upscale shopping at it’s best, at The Mall at Chestnut Hill.
The Mall at Chestnut Hill is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Friday
- 10am - 9pm
- 10am - 8pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- 12/02 - 12/07/2013:
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 11am - 7pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/09 - 12/11/2013:
- 10am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/12 - 12/14/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 11am - 8pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/16 - 12/21/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 11am - 8pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 8am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
(617) 965-3038Mall Office(617) 965-3038
(617) 965-3038Shopping Line(617) 965-3038
(617) 965-3099Mall Security(617) 965-3099
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=786">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=199+Boylston+Street&stateProvince=MA&city=Chestnut+Hill&country=USA&postalCode=02467&temp1=7601" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=199+Boylston+Street&stateProvince=MA&city=Chestnut+Hill&country=USA&postalCode=02467&temp1=7601" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Please inquire about Lost and Found items at the Simon Guest Services Desk on the lower level at center court.
- The Mall at Chestnut Hill opens at 7:30am for your morning walk. Only 5 laps of level 1 or 4.5 laps of level 2 of our common area equals 1 mile.
- Free garage parking and street level parking is offered to all.
- Please inquire about transportation information at the Simon Guest Services Desk on the lower level at center court.
- Complimentary strollers are available at the Simon Guest Services Desk on the lower level at center court. (a photo ID is held as collateral for strollers)
- Complimentary wheel chairs are available at the Simon Guest Services Desk on the lower level at center court.
The Great Eight: the Best Hats for Fall
Posted Oct 31 // Kristen Uekermann
Cool autumn breezes may toss about vibrant leaves, but they also cause cold ears and windblown hair. Time to put aside the floppy beach hats! Reach for these chic toppers; they'll keep you looking stylish, even as the first snowflakes begin to fall.
1) A baseball cap is an easy classic, and it certainly isn't limited to team logos (or even the playoffs)! Add some glitzy sparkles to dress up the laid-back cap. Wear it with: boyfriend jeans and an oversized sweater. (J. Crew Jeweled Baseball Cap, $125)
2) On the other end of the sophistication spectrum is the ultra-glamorous fur hat. This one is gonna get you noticed! Think: James Bond villainess. Wear it with: tailored, wide leg pants and a cashmere wrap coat. (Coach Rabbit Fur Hat $598)
3) People often confuse a fedora and a trilby. This, ladies, is a fedora. Note the wide, level brim (as opposed to the trilby's shorter, angular brim). Think: Frank Sinatra, Indiana Jones. Wear it with: skinny jeans, tee and a blazer. (Brooks Brothers Bow Tie Safari Fedora $298)
4) Sometimes, the kid in all of us wants a cozy, comfy kitty hat. Just keep the rest of your look a little edgy to avoid looking like a ten-year-old! Wear it with: black leather pants, a black leather moto jacket, ripped jeans... really, anything tough! (Kate Spade New York Cat Burglar Hat $88)
5) Have I mentioned that grunge is so, so back? I so, so wasn't kidding. The beanie is a classic piece that continues to look edgy. Wear it with: a floral dress, combat boots and an army jacket. (GANT Plain Cable Hat $65)
6) Ok, I know we already talked about fedoras, but are you kidding me?! Look at the colors on this! I just...I just can't. It's perfection. Wear it with: full on monochromatic outfits - let the hat do the talking! (Coach Colorblock Molded Felt Fedora $278)
7) The trapper hat is what Sundays are made of. Apple-picking? Football tailgating? Leaf-Peeping? Whatever your fall weekend activity, this hat has you covered. Wear it with: jeans, a flannel shirt and a cozy, oversized cardigan. (Brooks Brothers Shearling Trapper $268)
8) The cloche looks pretty and feminine on everyone, especially those of you with shorter or shoulder length hair. This one is the perfect mix of feminine (the bow!) and not-so-girly (the studs)! Wear it with: an accordion pleated skirt and turtleneck sweater. (Kate Spade New York Studded Cloche, $148)
All products available at The Mall at Chestnut Hill. See more fashion and style tips at the Simon Style Setter Blog. Kristen is the Style Setter for the Mall at Chestnut Hill. She also blogs at www.TheBostonFashionista.com.
Catwalk / Sidewalk: How To Wear the Menswear Trend
Posted Sep 22 // Kristen Uekermann
Sure, menswear is all over the current runways, but it's not like there's a time when it's ever NOT in style. From the YSL le smoking to Annie Hall, to boxy 90's blazers to Janelle Monae, menswear is here to stay. Here are some modern tips for wearing menswear without looking too masculine.
Add skinny pants in edgy fabrics, like leather or studded denim, to tailored jackets and blouses. The look is a little rock and roll meets businesswoman.
Keep makeup feminine, not vampy. Try a soft, smoky eye with a nude lip - the effect is that you've just thrown on your boyfriend's shirt. Keep hair soft, not in a tight bun.
Masculine accessories like watches are great, but don't wear them so large they overwhelm you. Make sure your accessories feel natural to you, and add them to more feminine dresses for just a touch of tough.
(1) Madewell Biltmore Felt Fedora (2) Gant Three Color Leather Bag (3) J. Crew Tall Schoolboy Blazer in Tipped Wool (4) Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's 919 Mirah Skinny Leather Pants via CUSP by Neiman Marcus (5) Saint Laurent Belted Falred Coat via Bloomingdale's (6) Stella McCartney Printed Silk Pussy Bow Blouse via Bloomingdale's (7) Michael Kors Chronograph Watch (8) Steve Madden Repete in Pewter Leather