The Galleria at White Plains is an indoor shopping mall and main shopping destination that serves Westchester County and the Bronx. With about 130 retailers and anchored by Macy's and Sear's The Galleria includes prime retailers like H&M, Forever 21, Aldo, American Eagle and Victoria's Secret. The Galleria is conveniently located at the intersection of Main Street and Dr. Martin Luther King Boulevard in White Plains. From our entire team here at The Galleria, we look forward to seeing here soon!
The Galleria at White Plains® is open today from 9am to 10pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9:30pm
- 11am - 7pm
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/14 - 12/15/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/16 - 12/20/2013:
- 7am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
(914) 682-0111Mall Office(914) 682-0111
(914) 682-0111Shopping Line(914) 682-0111
(914) 461-2273Mall Security(914) 461-2273
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- <FONT face=Arial size=2> <P>Located at Customer Service and on Fashion Level 1 near the escalators.</P></FONT>
- <FONT face=Arial size=2> <P>Available in the Women's Restroom and the Family Restroom.</P></FONT>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Located at Customer Service or in the Security Office.
- <FONT face=Arial size=2> <P>Mall Walker Program every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings.</P></FONT>
- <P>An attached parking garage is available.</P>
- Located on Grove Street.
- Available at the Security Office.
- Available at Customer Service.
- Available at Customer Service.
Holiday Party Wear
Posted Nov 30 // Maritza Bernard
It is GO time! Thanksgiving week is here and that usually also means the kick off for holiday parties. This can bring great stress to many people. I find that my clients stress over what they are going to wear because they want to look festive, but also not over do it. This is wear I suggest SEQUINS! A little bit of sparkle can go a long way and I tend to run it from Thanksgiving through New Years pretty heavily. And why not?! Sequins adds a little something special to a head-to-toe black outfit. It can also distract from any problem areas you may have. Are you bottom heavy, but have toned arms? Wear black skinny jeans and the striped black and white top from C.Wonder to steer everyone's eyes to your Madonna arms! Do you have a great waistline? Wrap a sparkly skinny belt from Club Monaco around a fitted dress to show it off. Regardless of what you look like, adding some sparkle will put you in the holiday mood and can transform you from BLAH to WOW. Find all of these items and more at The Westchester!
WARNING: Wear only one article of clothing or accessory with sequins or sparkle on it at a time so that people don't confuse you for a disco ball!
striped top - C.Wonder // green dress - Urban Outfitters // belt - Club Monaco // earrings - Club Monaco // headband - Nordstrom // black top - Madewell // booties - Steve Madden // skirt - American Eagle // beanie - Urban Outfitters
My version of sparkly :)
Cheers & Happy Thanksgiving Friends!
Posted Nov 27 // Maritza Bernard
As Thanksgiving fast approaches, I don't know about you, but I tend to get a little crazy with how many things I want to get done this month in preparation for the holiday. Decorating, organizing, making DIY crafts with the kids, trying to do something charitable, creating the best Thanksgiving feast EVER and so on and so on. A week before the celebration, I am overwhelmed and some what disappointed that I didn't do everything on my list. Yes, I sound crazy and if you ask my husband he will say I am.
This year my goal is to maintain my sanity and excitement by only focusing on three new things I want to try for the big day that will make it unique from the past years.
1. Decorate the table in neutral colors. Sometimes we focus too much on the Thanksgiving table and forget about the decorations! I am such a color person. I love bright and lively colors and I always seem to incorporate them in everything. This year I want to go with a neutral earthy feel; browns, oranges and creme on top of a wooden table scream of fall and coziness.
2. Write out the Menu on a chalkboard. Let the guests salivate over what they are about to taste by letting them see what is be served later on.
3. Wear an apron and flats! it's inevitable, if you are cooking you will end up with food on you at some point. I learned that hard way. Red sauce splatter all over my nice silk blouse = AhhHhhhh! This year I am wearing something dressy casual, comfortable flats and a fun, fun apron to make everyone think I slaved away for days!
You can find all of these items and more at The Westchester. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!
Posted Oct 31 // Maritza Bernard
The temperature has dropped, but not to worry, this fall's sweaters will keep you warm and toasty and looking perfect for an afternoon of pumpkin picking or a romp around Manhattan.
One of my favorite trends this season is Intarsia. Sounds a little intense right? Don't be intimidated. Intarsia is simply multiple types of yarn that form a design that looks to be from one continuous thread (see 2 & 4 below). You'll see camels, hearts and foxes on may sweaters.
A pullover sweater is essential. I love #3 because of its super soft bauble construction and banded crewneck. Plus, it can go from casual cool by day, to sex kitten by night by letting your black bra peek through.
Then there's the green cardigan! I LOVE the color and it's my go to cuddler. My only suggestion when picking a sweater is make sure you try it on. Everyone is different and so are sweaters! Make sure they are not too short in the arms or itchy. When you are comfortable in something it radiates your beauty! xx
1. Anthropologie // 2. C.Wonder // 3. Urban Outfitters // 4. J.Crew //
5. Gap // 6. Splendid