CHECK FOR UPDATES
BEST ENTRANCE: 4 West Garage
LOCATION IN MALL: Fashion Level 1 near Lids
(914) 949-4071 | Driving Directions | Vitamin World Website |
View Deals | Mall Map
More stores to consider
Nails & More
Buy One, Get One for a Penny
AT VITAMIN WORLD
***Friends & Family Event***
Great Mother’s Day Gift Idea!
Extend your Cinco de Mayo celebration to Seis de Mayo with these healthy & delicious Shrimp Tostadas -
2 small corn tortillas
1 med tomato
10 large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 cups cabbage slaw
1 scallion, chopped finely
3 radishes, shaved thinly
¼ cup Mexican sour cream
¼ cup manchego cheese, shredded
½ tsp adobo chili powder
½ tsp cumin
Splash of apple cider vinegar
Pinch of salt
1. Place a shallow amount of olive oil into pan, heat until hot, and gently fry tortillas one at a time until golden brown. Flip when desired color is achieved. Place on paper towel .
2. Place shrimp into bowl, toss with a splash of olive oil, adobo chili powder, cumin, ½ lime juice, and salt.
3. In another bowl, combine slaw, chopped tomato, sour cream, apple cider vinegar and mix together. Set aside.
4. Heat medium skillet, add shrimp and cook on med high until cooked. About 3-5 minutes.
5. Place golden tortilla on plate, top with slaw mixture, sliced avocado, and shrimp. Sprinkle chopped scallion, shaved radish, and mexican cheese! Then squeeze on some extra lime!
Recipe provided by Vitamin World athlete Tim McComsey
Today is #NationalNursesDay! Make sure you thank the nurses in your life for all their hard work and the difference they make every day./p>
We <3 this recipe for Healthy Kale Guacamole from Lauren Rae Fitness!
Perfect for Cinco de Mayo festivities :)
2 Ripe Avocados
2 c Chopped Kale
½ Jalapeno, seeds removed
1 Roma Tomato
½ bunch Cilantro
¼ c chopped Red Onion
½ tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp Cumin
¼ tsp Sea Salt
Place the kale, 1/2 of the lime juice, cilantro, Jalapeno, into a food processor and pulse lightly until chopped. Add the tomato and pulse again briefly to chop it without blending too much.
Empty the mixture into a mixing bowl and add the avocado, cumin, garlic powder, remaining lime juice and salt.
Mix with a fork to combine and mash up the avocado.
Enjoy with chips or top on your favorite tacos for Cinco de Mayo!
You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. #fitnessinspiration #healthylifestyle/p>
Be sure and say 'Thank You' to those men and women making huge differences in children's lives. #NationalTeachersDay https://t.co/BsxXVfzvw6/p>
Did you know that 50% of Americans over the age of 65 have been told they have Arthritis by their healthcare professional? Take care of your joints - they're the only ones you have.
Echinacea is one of the world’s leading herbs and has been traditionally used for immune system support. Each year we seek out the healthiest most nutrient-rich crop from fields - however far away it might be, including those in Eastern Europe.
Feliz #CincoDeMayo! We wish you a day full of fun, friends and festivities!/p>
Today is National Teacher's Day! We want to give a shout out to all the teachers that make such a huge difference in the lives of our children everyday. Thank you for all you do! #AppreciateTheTeachers #NationalTeachersDay
BECOME A MALL INSIDER TODAY AND GET DEALS FOR YOUR FAVORITE SIMON MALL.
Then Get Our Can't Miss Style Reports, Retailer Offers
and Event News Before Everyone Else.
Plus you'll be entered to win a $1,000 Shopping Spree.