The Florida Mall® is open today from 11am to 7pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 11am - 7pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=139">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Located at the Guest Services Booth
- Travelex ATMs located throughout the mall.
- For your convenience, baby changing stations are available inside both men's and women's mall restrooms located in the Food Court and next to The Walking Company (near Center Court).
- <br /> Located near macy*s.
- Thirsty for a coke? Try a great Coca-Cola product from one of our many Coca-Cola vending machines located throughout the mall.
- Welcoming our visitors from near and far, let us help you uncover all the great attractions and restaurants nearby. Just stop by the desk for more information. Directions, guides, coupons and local tips and transportation assistance are available just for the asking.
- Currency Exchange is available at the Guest Services Booth. Currency Exchange is provided by Currency Exchange International. They can be contacted at 407-854-0860.
- Gift wrapping is available at some of the specialty stores and at most of the department stores. Seasonal gift wrapping is also available.
- <strong>Electric Car Charging Station <br /> <br /> </strong>Charge while you shop! The electric charging station is located outside the food court entrance near the Taxi Stands. The Florida Mall is going green and we are proud to offer this along with the many other amenities to our shoppers.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=8001+South+Orange+Blossom+Trail&stateProvince=FL&city=Orlando&country=USA&postalCode=32809&temp1=8544" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=8001+South+Orange+Blossom+Trail&stateProvince=FL&city=Orlando&country=USA&postalCode=32809&temp1=8544" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost and Found services are available at Simon Guest Services located near The Food Court or by calling the Mall Office at (407) 851-6255. Guest Services Associates maintain a log, for 60 days, of items found in the mall's public places and stores. Individual stores may also maintain independent Lost and Found services.
- The Florida Mall opens at 8 a.m. Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m. on Sunday for mall walking. For more information on mall walking or other mall services please visit Simon Guest Services located near the Food Court.
- Multi-lingual staff members are available at Simon Guest Services located near the Food Court.
- The Florida Mall offers guests over 9,220 parking spaces and 3 convenient main mall entrances. Enter the mall at the Food Court by Saks Fifth Avenue, at the M&M's world Entrance by Macy's, or at the Promenade by H&M. Handicapped spaces are available. Any customers needing special assistance are encouraged to contact the mall management office at (407) 851-7234. The Florida Mall has a designated motorcoach drop-off location adjacent to Macy's and Charming Charlie near the M&M's World Entrance. Free and convenient parking is available for motorcoaches as well.
- Available throughout the mall for customer convenience.
- Taxi cabs provided by Mears Transportation are available at the Food Court Mall Entrance. For additional information, please call Mears at (407) 699-9999
- <p style="text-align: justify;">The goal of The Florida Mall Security Department is to maintain a safe and pleasant shopping environment for our visitors and tenants. Some of the ways security is working for you:<br /> Year-round vehicle patrols in the parking lot.<br /> Year-round foot patrols throughout the mall.<br /> Vehicle jump starts.<br /> Assist in locating lost vehicles.<br /> Assist in locating lost loved ones.<br /> Escort visitors and tenants anytime upon request.<br /> Plus, all Florida Mall Security Officers are trained in CPR and basic first aid.</p>
- <p dir="ltr">Visit Simon Guest Services Booth at The Florida Mall to receive your Style Savings Booklet containing over $900 in savings at many of your favorite retailers and restaurants.<br /> <br /> ** offer valid for guests who have traveled more than 30 miles</p>
- <p>The Simon Kidgits Club has it all. As a member, kids and their parents can enjoy the many benefits of the program including: </p> <ul> <li>Interactive Kids events </li> <li>Family-Friendly and Money-Saving Coupons from Mall Retailers and more </li> <li>Birthday Club and Gift Redemption for Kids </li> <li>Simon Kidgits Newsletter with games and educational elements </li> <li>and other membership exclusives! </li> </ul> <p>Interested in becoming a member? You can register at Simon Guest Services located Center Court, by the hotel. Annual membership fees are just $5. Join Today</p>
- Carpeted soft seating areas are located throughout the mall for customer comfort and convenience.<br />
- Strollers are available for a nominal fee at convenient cart locations in front of Sears and Macy's. Single strollers can be rented for just $5. Double Strollers can be rented for $6. Shoppers will receive a $1 refund upon the return of the stroller.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Valet parking is located at the entrance to the new lifestyle center by H&M. A second valet location is located outside of Saks Fifth Avenue, near the Food Court entrance.
- Wheelchairs are available at Simon Guest Services on a first-come, first-serve basis. Wheelchairs are complimentary for use, however donations are greatly appreciated. All proceeds collected from the service will benefit the mall’s Simon Youth Foundation. A valid form of picture identification is required to borrow a wheelchair.
Entire Store up to 50% off** Take an Additional 60% off**Already Reduced Clearance Swim 50% off** Americana Collection 25% off** Matchables $4 and UP * Graphic Tees $5* Shorts $6 & Up* Dresses and Rompers $10 and Up*http://www.simon.com/mall/the-florida-mall/stream/the-childrens-place--memorial-day-weekend-sale-487097 May 23, 2013
1 Dress From Day To Night
Posted Mar 1 // Jessie Holeva
When shopping, I tend to think in terms of price per wear. When I make a purchase I want to make sure it's a piece I'll get some mileage out of. I think of if I have items to wear with it in my already-existing wardrobe. I think about variations on styling. And I think about seasons too. Can I wear it only for one season, stretch it into another, or even keep for multiple years?
So I decided to pick a piece plain enough to be a palette for many stylish looks, but also pretty enough to stand on its own. This pink shirt dress from The Gap is under $60 and the hot hue makes it feel special.
Tag: Dress, $58 at Gap.
Easter isn't too far off, so I decided to pink a pretty pastel abg and blazer to make a colorful work look. I opted for a classic black heel with a point toe to add some old school class (so Mad Men!), and picked an animal-print cuff to add a little wild touch to this work-wear look.
Add on the glam with studs and leather. This fashionista look takes the pink dress in a whole new direction. This metallics have been huge on the red carpet so we're adding them in using accessories. And as for the moto jacket, it's the perfect topper to add a little edge to your style!
So what look suits your style? Comment below or tweet me @trendhungryblog!
Patterned Pants: The New Statement Piece
Posted Apr 2 // Jessie Holeva
It's time to go bold! Forget about playing it safe with solid pants. Girl, prints are in and they're making a slash all over your bottom half! Florals, polka dots, stripes, and everything in between - it's all in style! Not sure where to look? Here are four fabulous pairs of printed pants in various prices from The King of Prussia Mall. Take a look and then comment below with your favorite! Come on, you know you want to!
1. Lilly Pulitzer's take on stripes are vacation ready, but subtle enough for regular wear. $168, Bloomingdale's.
2. Juicy Couture's nautical stripes elongate the legs (who doesn't want that?!). $125, Juicy Couture.
3. Get funky with florals. Wide leg, retro, and fabulous are these pants. Wear with some wedges and call your friends for a disco-themed pool party! Just remember to send an invite my way! $54, Urban Outfitters.
4. Alice + Olivia do dots right. These capris are pretty darn cute. Black and white are quite on trend, so these parts will be a focal point of any warm-weather wardrobe. $187, Bergdorf Goodman
So what's your take on this trend? Comment below or tweet it to me @trendhungryblog!
Pretty Pastels Under $50
Posted Apr 2 // Jessie Holeva
Spring is here and so are the light airy colors. Mint, lilac, peach, and powder blue are on our fashion radar. These springtime style trends don't have to cost a fortune. I've scoured the mall and found a whole lot in these top-trending shades for under $50! I know, pretty good.
Make a statement. This Arden B Necklace says it all and will make any outfit stand out!Pastel Stone Statement Necklace
If you thought mint was hot last year, then take a gander and these two fresh fashions.
This tube dress from American Apparel is great to wear a top tucked into a skirt. Or switch it up with a jean vest on top.Cotton Spandex Jersey Strapless Ruched Dress
This Forever 21 top is under $25 and is embellished with studs. Talk about being a tough girl!FOREVER 21 Bolted Stud Racerback Tank
Seeing Spots! Snag this wallet for under $25 at Urban Outfitters.Kimchi Blue Dual Zip-Around Checkbook Wallet
Diane von Furstenberg's collaboration with Roxy def makes the surfer girl more stylish! This bag is meant to hold your bikini and retails for $38 at Nordstrom.Roxy 'DVF Loves Roxy' Bikini Bag
Polka dots are clearly in style, just take a look at Taylor Swift on any given day. Also, pants are the new statement piece. Plus, their pastel! These pants are a triple-trend win! Plus they're under $25! I know, amazing!FOREVER 21 Polka Dot Skinny Jeans
And for the classic and cool girl, this relaxed tee from Banana Republic is perfect for a casual Friday under a blazer, or running errands on the weekend.Shadow Stripe Tee
So what pastel shade is on your shopping list? Comment below!
Simon Fashion Now Model Competition: Enter To Win Prizes & Walk The Catwalk
Posted Apr 5 // Jessie Holeva
Simon Fashion Now is an annual spring fashion and beauty event where new trends are showcased and you could walk the catwalk at King of Prussia Mall on April 19 and 20! Are you interested in strutting your stuff? The contest is this Saturday!
To enter: Come to King of Prussia Mall on Saturday, April 6 at 4 p.m. to show your walk to a panel of judges (I'm judging!) in the JCPenney Court.
We'll be selecting two lucky winners (one male and one female), and winners will receive the ultimate Model for a Day package! Here's what you'll get if you win!
- One-year contract with Wilhelmina Philadelphia
- Free fashion photo shoot with a New York photographer
- Professional runway coach
- Opportunity to walk in a Simon Fashion Now® Runway Fashion Show on April 19
- $100 American Express® Simon Giftcard®
- Four VIP seats to a Simon Fashion Now Runway Show
- An exclusive King of Prussia swag bag
- Name announced on King of Prussia’s Facebook and Twitter pages
This could be your big break, plus a whole lot of fun! If you think you've got what it takes come tomorrow and strut your stuff! We can't wait to see you model walk!
Shop Coachella Trends at Diesel
Posted Apr 7 // Jessie Holeva
Diesel is officially opened at King of Prussia Mall and I've scoped out the selection to bring to you some fabulous Coachella fashions Get ready for festival season with flowy fabrics, peace+love, and some killer wedges. Those shoes are too good to pass up (just ask my feet, already bought 'em!)
What's a girl need to look fabulous at outdoor music shows? Well if it's Coachella, think free-spirited meets fashionista. Celebs attend Coachella so you've gotta dress to impress... without trying too hard, of course! Here's my 3 picks perfect for your suitcase or even a festival-themed party,
1. These were LOVE at first sight. I couldn't live without these. They're so cool, and high, and chunky, and make my legs look long and skinny, and are boho chic, and.... I'm obsessed with them. Okay, moving on. Kloey Platform Sandal, $195.00
2. Rock this flowyfrock with loose curls and a floral wreath upon your head for a modern spin on the tradition flower child. Diesel D-EMILE-A Dress, $198.00
3. Stuff your precious belongings in a bag that's easy to carry around the show that still goes with your free-spirited vibe. Patch designs and prints will be a major Coachella trend. SHEENN ZIP MEDIUM Bag, $195.00
Have you checked out the Diesel store yet? Comment below!
BIG EVENT: Simon Fashion Now This Friday and Saturday!!!
Posted Apr 18 // Jessie Holeva
Get ready for the King of Prussia Mall to show you the hottest trends for the season that you can shop now. Models will be rocking the runway in hot fashions from various retailers and you won't want to miss this giveaways! Yeah, I said GIVEAWAYS!! There will be giveaways every hour on Saturday!!
The festivities kick off this Friday at 6pm!!
I got to preview the top trends retailers will be showcasing and you're gonna LOVE it! Juicy Couture is bright and beachy, Guess is feeling the festival fashions, and C Wonder is colorful yet classic.
Myself and a few bloggers got to tour the mall and get a sneek peek! Here are a few pictures I snapped and you can see even more with the hashtag #SFN2013. That also happens to be the official hashtag for the Simon Fashion Now weekend so start using it and join in on the style settin' conversation!
Bare Essentials is debuting bright lip hues this May!
C. Wonder's bling really makes a statement.
I savored an Izze soda while checking out this gorgeous Juicy bag. I die! LOVE it!
I'll obviously be scoping out the fashion scene this weekend at King of Prussia Mall, but I'll also be playing judge for Design Wars! Drexel design students have created amazing pieces and we'll get to see their art come to life on Saturday at 4:30pm. Come by and say hi!