The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City is open today from 10am to 9:30pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9:30pm
Sun 11am - 6pm
07/04: 10am - 6pm (4th of July)
- Virginia Lottery Tickets are now available for purchase at The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City. Please visit our convenient Lottery Express Machine or visit us at Simon Guest Services for more information.<br />
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=157">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Many stores at The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City provide gift wrapping services so check when making your purchases. Gift wrapping is also available for the entire centre during the holiday season.
- <p dir="ltr"><strong><br /> DINING DOLLARS PROGRAM<br /> </strong><br /> Our Dining Dollars Program caters to all tour and student groups who are looking for a pre-paid voucher program! The meal vouchers are convenient to purchase for groups of 10 or more for a number of reasons:<br /> <br /> - Avoid the hassle of using cash<br /> - Feed large groups quickly and efficiently</p> <p>- Very short distance to Downtown DC and Arlington Cemetery via bus or metro <br /> - 1 complimentary voucher for every 20 vouchers ordered<br /> - Choose from over 50 value meals from 18 eateries for only $8.25<br /> - Discount and gift coupons included on the Dining Dollars certificate</p> <b> <p><a href="http://8b2909b033c859d534ad-cbf3b1bdd2a91990244cebd5dbecc6fd.r1.cf1.rackcdn.com/Dining_Dollars_Program_and_Order_Form2013.pdf">http://8b2909b033c859d534ad-cbf3b1bdd2a91990244cebd5dbecc6fd.r1.cf1.rackcdn.com/Dining_Dollars_Program_and_Order_Form2013.pdf</a></p> <p>Please e-mail Simonemail@example.com for program information, order form, and sample menu.</p> </b>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1100+South+Hayes+Street&stateProvince=VA&city=Arlington&country=USA&postalCode=22202&temp1=1116" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1100+South+Hayes+Street&stateProvince=VA&city=Arlington&country=USA&postalCode=22202&temp1=1116" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Visit the Public Safety office on the Metro Level near the restrooms for information on any lost and found items.
- Fashion Centre at Pentagon City has team members available who are bi-lingual in Spanish. Please visit Simon Guest Services for assistance.
- Garage parking access is available from either 15th Street or Army-Navy Street. <br /> For more information call: 703-415-2150<br /> <br /> Parking rates Mon-Sun:<br /> <br /> <p dir="ltr">0-2 hours $ 2.00</p> <p dir="ltr">2-3 hours $ 3.00</p> <p dir="ltr">3-4 hours $ 4.00</p> <p dir="ltr">4-5 hours $ 5.00</p> <p dir="ltr">5-6 hours $ 6.00</p> <p dir="ltr">6-8 hours $ 10.00</p> <p dir="ltr">8-10 hours $ 14.00<br /> 10-24 hours $ 16.00</p>
- Taxi cabs are available outside the centre's South Hayes Street entrance on the Ground Level near The Ritz Carlton. <br><br>Ground Transportation: The Washington, D.C., Metro lines (yellow and blue lines) have a stop directly in The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City. Metro access can bring you to the centre from most sections of the metropolitian area. 2-hour tour bus parking is also available on South Hayes Street along the far right lane.
- Shopping bags are available at the Simon Guest Services, located on Ground Level. Bags are $1.50 and all proceeds generated benefit the Simon Youth Foundation. Visit <a href="">www.simon.com</a> for more information about the Simon Youth Foundation. Bags are available only while supplies last.
- Strollers are available for rental on the Ground Level next to Godiva Chocolatier and on the Second Level next to Kenneth Cole.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Wheelchairs are available at Simon Guest Services, located on Ground Level.
An exciting SCS Member Opportunity! Take advantage of this unique opportunity to own a Swarovski crystal treasure signed by a Swarovski designer. Contact store for details. Ask us about the exciting benefits of SCS membership today.http://www.simon.com/mall/the-fashion-centre-at-pentagon-city/stream/swarovski-designer-signing-event-482480 June 10, 2013
Summer beauty must-haves from Sephora
Posted May 17 // Alison Coglianese
It's rare that I make a trip to the Pentagon City Mall without stopping by Sephora. It's always my go-to for finding new beauty products and stocking up on old favorites and I could probably spend hours browsing the aisles. Even more so now that a brand new, bigger and better Sephora has just opened right across from the old location!
For months shoppers have been enticed with boards covering the space boasting more space, more products and an even better shopping experience! As of today, the wait was over and I can't wait to check it out! Be sure to visit The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City's Facebook page for pictures!
In the meantime, I wanted to share some of my summer must-haves...all of which can be found at your local Sephora or online!
1. Stila Eye Shadow in "Kitten" - This is the perfect every day eye shadow! It's very neutral so it goes with everything and gives just the right amount of shimmer.
2. Bliss Pore Perfecting Facial Polish - I love this exfoliator because it's gentle enough to use every day. It keeps my skin smooth and the citrus scent is a great pick me up in the morning! It also lasts forever because a little dab goes a long way.
3. NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil - This is a fairly new product and I absolutely love that it looks like a pencil but wears like a gloss. It's not too dark and gives just a touch of color. I have it in "Happy Days," a shimmery coral shade that's perfect for the warm weather.
4. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre - I wear this scent year round - not just in the summer! It's my absolute favorite! It's light, refreshing and not overpowering.
5. Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara - I discovered this mascara a few months back and have been hooked! It's smudge proof, goes on smooth and makes my lashes look so long! Just don't jump in the pool while wearing it since it's not waterproof ;)
6. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in "Bronze" - This is easily one of my favorite products of all time! I simply apply it with a large kabuki brush for just a hint of color and some shimmer. It's the perfect product for a sun-kissed glow. It also comes in rose.
7. St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse and Applicator Mitt - It is nearly impossible for me to tan - and I'll never be a bronze goddess - so I rely on great products like this one to give me a natural glow without looking orange (Lindsay Lohan circa 2005, anyone?). It's super easy and doesn't leave streaks!
What are your summer beauty essentials? Do share!
Posted May 16 // Alison Coglianese
Hi all! I'm Alison, the personal style and fashion blogger behind Chain Strap Purse and I'm so excited to be representing The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City as their Style Setter! Located just minutes outside of Washington, D.C. in Arlington, VA, Pentagon City has been my go-to shopping destination since I moved here a little over two years ago! I'm always stopping by my favorite stores for the latest trends, deals and steals and I can't wait to share them all with you here! And fear not, because there won't be any of that government worker stereotype of navy blue suits with sneakers and socks around these parts!
Just so we can get to know each other a little better, here are some facts about my background and personal style:
-I'm from a very small town in Pennsylvania and moved to D.C. after marrying my college sweetheart.
-I've always loved fashion but my education/day job have nothing to do with clothes or shoes!
-I'm drawn towards classic styles but think everything is better with a little bit of edge (like a leather jacket!).
-My favorite piece of clothing is a blazer. Every girl needs a good one in her closet!
I hope you'll continue to visit over the next few months! And please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments below! Fashion and style is like an ongoing conversation - one that I'd love to have here with you all!
The perfect poolside cover-ups
Posted May 21 // Alison Coglianese
I'll be the first one to admit that sometimes I don't always look my best when I'm ready to hit the beach or lie by the pool. I blame it on my time in high school as a cheerleader that led to amassing large amounts of those colorful shorts - which have somehow stayed in my wardrobe and are often my go-to when it comes to a cover up. Judge if you must, but they're just so easy to toss on with a tank top and flip flops!
This summer, however, I'm determined to ditch the garments I used to do basket tosses in and opt for something that's both cuter, more comfortable, and much more age appropriate!
And since we unofficially kick off summer with the long Memorial Day weekend in just a few days (yay!), what better time to snatch up a new cover up or two? I'm absolutely in love with the oversized Wildfox tee as something super casual that would be perfect for a lazy day at the beach. Or if you're looking for something a bit fancier to wear with your favorite wedges for a pool party, perhaps, the Watercolor Tunic by Becca is both breezy and elegant!
Which one is your favorite?
P.S. In case you missed it, check out my post on summer beauty must-haves from Sephora here!
Milly x Banana Republic - the pieces you need!
Posted Jun 7 // Alison Coglianese
I'm always in favor of a good designer collaboration. I mean, who doesn't love when two amazing brands come together to create something exclusive and special? The latest labels to join forces are Milly and Banana Republic, who recently launched the most perfect collection of must-have items inspired by summer in the Hamptons. Too fabulous, right?!
It's really no surprise that the collection is completely coverable. Banana Republic is a go-to for wardrobe staples time and time again, and Milly creates puncy, colorful and patterned pieces that liven up any look. So I love that what they created for Banana Republic is perfect for work, casual summer weddings and all the other warm weather events that pop up during this time of year (aka the dozen bridal and baby showers you've also been invited to). And since I'm such a sucker for long dresses, the colorblock pleated maxi is easily my favorite. They even have a few items for the men in your life...which is super convenient since Father's Day is right around the corner!
So while I don't have any plans to get all fancy and visit the Hamptons anytime soon, at least I can dress like I'm headed that way!
Which piece is your favorite? Do you plan on picking up anything from the Milly x Banana Republic collaboration?
Check out my other Style Setter posts here!