The multi-phased Domain development is anchored by Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Dillard's and Dick's Sporting Goods and also offers more than 800 residential units and ample Class A office space, in addition to three on site hotels - Westin Austin at The Domain, Lone Star Court by Valencia Group and Aloft Austin. With the center's ideal location and exceptional amenities, amazing restaurant selection, convenient parking and wifi connectivity, The Domain is the most desired place in Austin to shop, dine, live and work!
Situated in a beautiful park-like setting, The Domain features 100 upscale and mainstream retail stores and restaurants, almost half of which are exclusive within the market. A sampling of retailers includes high-end boutiques such as David Yurman, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Tiffany & Co. and Austin's only Neiman Marcus, as well as more traditional retailers like American Eagle Outfitters, Banana Republic, Express and more. Restaurants include favorites like Daily Grill, Maggiano's Little Italy, McCormick & Schmick's, NoRTH and many more. The multi-phased Domain development is anchored by Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Dillard's and Dick's Sporting Goods and also offers more than 800 residential units and ample Class A office space, in addition to three on site hotels - Westin Austin at The Domain, Lone Star Court by Valencia Group and Aloft Austin. With the center's ideal location and exceptional amenities, amazing restaurant selection, convenient parking and wifi connectivity, The Domain is the most desired place in Austin to shop, dine, live and work!
The Domain® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.<br /> <br /> </p> <p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Travelex ATMs are located in both phases of The Domain with locations outside Guest Services in Domain I and Subway in Domain II.
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Century Oaks Park is a terrific place for parents to relax with a cup of coffee from Starbucks Coffee or tea from The Steeping Room while children have room to run and play. The park includes a cushioned floor area with an armadillo sculpture created just for children, two fountains, an outdoor fireplace and a built-in stage. <br /> <br /> Additionally, children enjoy playing in The Domain's interactive fountain, located near Simon Guest Services, on the northeast corner of Century Oaks Terrace at Esperanza Crossing.<br /> <br /> Take the children over to Domain II to play in the large, interactive fountain in front of iPic Theaters, located on Amy Donovan Plaza. Grab a refreshing beverage from the nearby Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf or stop by Yogurt Planet for a cool treat. </p>
- Vending machines are located inside Guest Services and throughout The Domain in the parking garages and retail walkways.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Lost & Found items should be reported to Simon Guest Services, located on the northeast corner of Century Oaks Terrace at Esperanza Crossing. Unclaimed items are held by Andrews International at The Domain for 90 days after receipt. </p>
- <p style="margin-right: 0px;">Ample self-parking is available at The Domain, including:<br /> <br /> Domain I<br /> - Storefront parking along Century Oaks Terrace<br /> - Parking on side streets<br /> - Parking in surface lots - along the west border of the property and surrounding Macy's<br /> - (2) Parking structures<br /> The D1 North Parking Deck provides direct access to Neiman Marcus<br /> The D1 South Parking Deck provides access to Century Oaks Terrace through paseos located on Level 3<br /> <br /> Domain II<br /> - Parking in surface lots around Dillard's and Dick's Sporting Goods<br /> - Parking in front of the stores located in Building Z<br /> - (2) Parking structures<br /> The D2 North Parking Deck is located closest to Dick's Sporting Goods<br /> The D2 South Parking Deck is located closest to Dillard's and provides direct access to Dillard's<br /> <br /> <br /> Additionally, valet parking is available for $5 from the valet stand located in the West Surface Lot in Domain I and near Maggiano's Little Italy in Domain II.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Call (512) 656-5485 to have a taxi scheduled or request a courtesy shuttle to take you throughout The Domain. The courtesy shuttle runs Monday through Thursday from 11:30AM-8:30PM, Friday & Saturday from 11:00AM-10:30PM, and Sunday from Noon-7:00PM.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">US Security, the security provider for The Domain, is available to assist shoppers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They can be contacted via telephone at 512.873.8099 or simply flag a security officer down to request assistance.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Valet parking is available year-round in the west parking lot, near the Century Oaks park entrance and in front of Maggiano's Little Italy. </p>
- Wheel Chairs are available to check-out at Guest Services.
Perfect One-Piece dressing // The Jumpsuit!
Posted Feb 28 // Grechen Reiter
If you like wearing maxi dresses, trust me, you'll LOVE jumpsuits. These aren't your mother's jumpsuits, or the ones you ran around in as a kid; these are sophisticated, totally appropriate for the office, and modern. I've chosen my favorite work-appropriate jumpsuits from around The Domain, but there are plenty of other play-time options (stay tuned for another post!) as well.
In a more creative office, or if you run around all day, wear these alone, or with a simple cardigan on top. For meetings, or in a slightly more conservative field, any of these jumpsuits would look instantly more professional with a blazer and contrasting belt. I love a jumpsuit for easy, but slightly more grown-up dressing this spring. Try one, you might be surprised!!
1 Zara long two-tone jumpsuit | $99
2 Madewell Silk harper jumpsuit | $189
3 H&M Jumpsuit | $19.95
4 Splendid Henley jumpsuit | $178
Calypso to the Rescue for your Winter Vacation
Posted Feb 26 // Grechen Reiter
Ready for a vacation yet? I know here in Austin we get breaks from winter weather pretty frequently, but there's nothing like white sand and blue waves for a recharge. Even if you can't go on a beach vacation, I guarantee wearing one of these pieces from Calypso will make you FEEL like you're on a beach, sipping an adult beverage, without a care in the world...
1 Teton striped linen tunic | $250 at Calypso
2 Selbie striped high-low linen dress | $165 at Calypso
3 Lisora printed linen pant | $175 at Calypso
4 Angela chambray linen blouse | $195 at Calypso
5 Cusco espadrille | $115 at Calypso
Stripes for Days...
Posted Feb 26 // Grechen Reiter
I love stripes!! Splendid does great stripes in super-soft material and flattering cuts, but they're not your only resource for stripes in The Domain. Zara has an amazing striped midi-length skirt right now (on trend for spring), of course Anthropologie has a nice selection of more colorful stripes, and even your shoes can get in on the game with UGGs striped espadrilles for summer from Neiman Marcus.
Zara striped skirt | $59 at Zara
Splendid t-shirt maxi dress | $138 at Splendid (I've tried this on and it is PERFECT - the best thing? It's lined)
Madewell striped cashmere tee | $198 at Madewell (extravagant, maybe, but you'll reach for it more often than you'd think)
Water garden cardigan | $118 at Anthropologie (if you like a little more color with your stripes!)
UGG Australia espadrille sandals | $150 at Neiman Marcus
5 Navy Pieces to Try for Spring
Posted Feb 26 // Grechen Reiter
I could never get tired of wearing black, but as the weather starts to warm up and the days get longer, I love to throw a little navy into the mix. Navy is softer, slightly more feminine than black, and just as easy to wear. (I am a big advocate of pairing navy with black too!)
Here are some of my favorite navy pieces around The Domain right now - try them out, you might become a convert!
Sheerstripe scarf | $59 at Madewell
J Crew maxi tank dress | $89 at J Crew
Zara pleated bell bottom trousers | $79 at Zara
Michael Kors mid-size stainless steel watch with navy face | $195 at Michael Kors
Fitted coat | $49 at H&M
The Best White Jeans for Spring
Posted Feb 26 // Grechen Reiter
Think you can't do white jeans? Think again...the key is finding the right pair for your body shape and lifestyle. A good secret is to size up one size so they're not skin tight and show every flaw, but once you find a great pair of white jeans, they can be as versatile for spring and summer as your dark denim is.
I've found four pairs of white jeans at stores around The Domain that will fit every budget and body - which is your favorite?
Modern skinny jeans in distressed white | $79 at Loft
Skinny Skinny jeans in pure white | $115 at Madewell
Rag & Bone aged bright white boyfriend jeans | $187 at Neiman Marcus
Charlotte Kick flare jeans | $69.30 at Lucky
What's Big for 2014 // Backpacks!
Posted Jan 25 // Grechen Reiter
The humble backpack. Once only a student or commuter would carry one, but no longer. Now, the backpack is "in" for Spring 2014, and in full force. The roots are undeniable: student, utilitarian, practical, easy. Does anything say effortless chic better than a backpack? I might not go quite that far, but the truth is now that they’ve been back around for a few seasons, the backpack is growing on me. Not for practical reasons, as I don’t have to schlep my laptop or books anywhere, but because I’m warming up to the idea of just throwing one over my shoulder and heading out for the day, and all that implies: Freedom, ease, comfort…
The only thing to decide is fun or practical? structured or slouchy? The Domain has a lot of great options to choose from, no matter what your style, or budget:
1 The Transport Rucksack | $248 at Madewell
2 Nylon polka-dot backpack | $24 at H&M
3 Santa Cruz backpack | $128 at Free People
4 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli backpack | $895 at Neiman Marcus
5 Studio leather backpack | $258 at Coach
6 DKNY large nylon/leather backpack | $265 at Macy's
Get ready for Spring - Embrace Pink!
Posted Jan 31 // Grechen Reiter
If you've seen any of my other posts, or my own blog, you may have noticed that I don't feature a lot of color. It's not exactly that I don't like color, it's that on me, personally, I prefer a very limited - very neutral - palette. I tend to dress in black, white & gray, but have a few accent colors that I will add in every once in a while, like burgundy, or military green. Good thing for me then, that pink is a neutral! Well, almost. The light pink, blush colors are great neutrals, replacing gray, or brown in your spring wardrobe, where coral or hot pink are more accent colors; good for a coat, a bag, or shoes to provide interest to any outfit.
I found all of these varying shades of pink items in The Domain - Which do you prefer? Pink as a neutral? or Pink as an accent?
1 H&M Chiffon Blouse | $17.95 at H&M (I actually have this one in black, it's wonderful with leggings and a big sweater over)2 Large Sunflower necklace | $55 at J Crew 3 Splendid Shirred skirt | $74 at Splendid 4 Teardrop paisley bandana | $18.50 at Madewell
5 Zara Boucle coat | $189 at Zara
6 Deborah Lippmann "Groove is in the Heart" nail color | $17 at Luxe Apothetique
Accomplish your New Year's Resolutions in Style!
Posted Jan 29 // Grechen Reiter
Have you recovered from the holidays yet? How are your new year's resolutions coming? I don't know about you, but part of what I enjoy about the holidays is spending time with family and friends and that means I inevitably relaxi my diet & exercise routine I work so hard on all year. Come January, though, it's time to jump back in full-force, and I can ALWAYS use a little stylish motivation to get up and going in the morning.
I found these items at The Domain recently, but don't stop with these; check out the leggings at Athleta, the drapey tops for yoga at Free People, Nike shorts at Macy's and great jackets at Lululemon. You'll find everything you need to get back in gear just in time for this year's holiday season!! :)
Lace Mix yoga pants | $68 at Free People
Go time tank | $44 at Athleta
Ideology striped track jacket | $44 at Macy's
Lululemon bang buster headband | $18 at Lululemon