The multi-phased Domain development is anchored by Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Dillard's and Dick's Sporting Goods and also offers more than 800 residential units and ample Class A office space, in addition to three on site hotels - Westin Austin at The Domain, Lone Star Court by Valencia Group and Aloft Austin. With the center's ideal location and exceptional amenities, amazing restaurant selection, convenient parking and wifi connectivity, The Domain is the most desired place in Austin to shop, dine, live and work!
Situated in a beautiful park-like setting, The Domain features 100 upscale and mainstream retail stores and restaurants, almost half of which are exclusive within the market. A sampling of retailers includes high-end boutiques such as David Yurman, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Tiffany & Co. and Austin's only Neiman Marcus, as well as more traditional retailers like American Eagle Outfitters, Banana Republic, Express and more. Restaurants include favorites like Daily Grill, Maggiano's Little Italy, McCormick & Schmick's, NoRTH and many more. The multi-phased Domain development is anchored by Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Dillard's and Dick's Sporting Goods and also offers more than 800 residential units and ample Class A office space, in addition to three on site hotels - Westin Austin at The Domain, Lone Star Court by Valencia Group and Aloft Austin. With the center's ideal location and exceptional amenities, amazing restaurant selection, convenient parking and wifi connectivity, The Domain is the most desired place in Austin to shop, dine, live and work!
The Domain® is open today from 8am to 10pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 11am - 9pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 8am - 9pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Eve)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Day)
(512) 873-8099Mall Office(512) 873-8099
(512) 795-4230Shopping Line(512) 795-4230
(512) 584-3947Mall Security(512) 584-3947
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.<br /> <br /> </p> <p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Travelex ATMs are located in both phases of The Domain with locations outside Guest Services in Domain I and Subway in Domain II.
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Century Oaks Park is a terrific place for parents to relax with a cup of coffee from Starbucks Coffee or tea from The Steeping Room while children have room to run and play. The park includes a cushioned floor area with an armadillo sculpture created just for children, two fountains, an outdoor fireplace and a built-in stage. <br /> <br /> Additionally, children enjoy playing in The Domain's interactive fountain, located near Simon Guest Services, on the northeast corner of Century Oaks Terrace at Esperanza Crossing.<br /> <br /> Take the children over to Domain II to play in the large, interactive fountain in front of iPic Theaters, located on Amy Donovan Plaza. Grab a refreshing beverage from the nearby Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf or stop by Yogurt Planet for a cool treat. </p>
- Vending machines are located inside Guest Services and throughout The Domain in the parking garages and retail walkways.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Lost & Found items should be reported to Simon Guest Services, located on the northeast corner of Century Oaks Terrace at Esperanza Crossing. Unclaimed items are held by Andrews International at The Domain for 90 days after receipt. </p>
- <p style="margin-right: 0px;">Ample self-parking is available at The Domain, including:<br /> <br /> Domain I<br /> - Storefront parking along Century Oaks Terrace<br /> - Parking on side streets<br /> - Parking in surface lots - along the west border of the property and surrounding Macy's<br /> - (2) Parking structures<br /> The D1 North Parking Deck provides direct access to Neiman Marcus<br /> The D1 South Parking Deck provides access to Century Oaks Terrace through paseos located on Level 3<br /> <br /> Domain II<br /> - Parking in surface lots around Dillard's and Dick's Sporting Goods<br /> - Parking in front of the stores located in Building Z<br /> - (2) Parking structures<br /> The D2 North Parking Deck is located closest to Dick's Sporting Goods<br /> The D2 South Parking Deck is located closest to Dillard's and provides direct access to Dillard's<br /> <br /> <br /> Additionally, valet parking is available for $5 from the valet stand located in the West Surface Lot in Domain I and near Maggiano's Little Italy in Domain II.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Visit Simon Guest Services, located on the northeast corner of Esperanza Crossing and Century Oaks Terrace, to have a taxi scheduled or request a courtesy shuttle to take you throughout The Domain. The courtesy shuttle runs Monday through Thursday from 11:30AM-8:30PM, Friday & Saturday from 11:00AM-10:30PM, and Sunday from Noon-7:00PM.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Andrews International, the security provider for The Domain, is available to assist shoppers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They can be contacted via telephone at 512.873.8099 or simply flag a security officer down to request assistance.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Valet parking is available year-round in the west parking lot, near the Century Oaks park entrance and in front of Maggiano's Little Italy. </p>
- Wheel Chairs are available to check-out at Guest Services.
Score a new Surface or other amazing gear
Deal Valid: 10/8/2013 - 12/31/2013
- Bring in your gently used iPad 2, 3, or 4 and get a minimum of a $200 gift card to the Microsoft store.
- Looking to upgrade your tablet? Check out the Surface RT or Surface Pro.
- Surface RT The revolutionary new tablet built by Microsoft comes pre-installed with touch-enabled versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Starting at $349
- Surface Pro The laptop in tablet form, built by Microsoft, runs your favorite Windows desktop programs and includes a one month free trial of Office 365. Starting at $799
- See store associate for more detail.
See all things: Electronics, Technology & Cell
You could get deals directly to your inbox! Sign up for our Mall Insider Newsletter