The multi-phased Domain development is anchored by Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Dillard's and Dick's Sporting Goods and also offers more than 800 residential units and ample Class A office space, in addition to three on site hotels - Westin Austin at The Domain, Lone Star Court by Valencia Group and Aloft Austin. With the center's ideal location and exceptional amenities, amazing restaurant selection, convenient parking and wifi connectivity, The Domain is the most desired place in Austin to shop, dine, live and work!
Situated in a beautiful park-like setting, The Domain features 100 upscale and mainstream retail stores and restaurants, almost half of which are exclusive within the market. A sampling of retailers includes high-end boutiques such as David Yurman, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Tiffany & Co. and Austin's only Neiman Marcus, as well as more traditional retailers like American Eagle Outfitters, Banana Republic, Express and more. Restaurants include favorites like Daily Grill, Maggiano's Little Italy, McCormick & Schmick's, NoRTH and many more. The multi-phased Domain development is anchored by Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Dillard's and Dick's Sporting Goods and also offers more than 800 residential units and ample Class A office space, in addition to three on site hotels - Westin Austin at The Domain, Lone Star Court by Valencia Group and Aloft Austin. With the center's ideal location and exceptional amenities, amazing restaurant selection, convenient parking and wifi connectivity, The Domain is the most desired place in Austin to shop, dine, live and work!
The Domain® is open today from 9am to 10pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 11am - 7pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 12/09 - 12/13/2013:
- 10am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 11am - 8pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 12/16 - 12/20/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 11am - 9pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 8am - 9pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Shopping)
(512) 873-8099Mall Office(512) 873-8099
(512) 795-4230Shopping Line(512) 795-4230
(512) 584-3947Mall Security(512) 584-3947
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.<br /> <br /> </p> <p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Travelex ATMs are located in both phases of The Domain with locations outside Guest Services in Domain I and Subway in Domain II.
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Century Oaks Park is a terrific place for parents to relax with a cup of coffee from Starbucks Coffee or tea from The Steeping Room while children have room to run and play. The park includes a cushioned floor area with an armadillo sculpture created just for children, two fountains, an outdoor fireplace and a built-in stage. <br /> <br /> Additionally, children enjoy playing in The Domain's interactive fountain, located near Simon Guest Services, on the northeast corner of Century Oaks Terrace at Esperanza Crossing.<br /> <br /> Take the children over to Domain II to play in the large, interactive fountain in front of iPic Theaters, located on Amy Donovan Plaza. Grab a refreshing beverage from the nearby Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf or stop by Yogurt Planet for a cool treat. </p>
- Vending machines are located inside Guest Services and throughout The Domain in the parking garages and retail walkways.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Lost & Found items should be reported to Simon Guest Services, located on the northeast corner of Century Oaks Terrace at Esperanza Crossing. Unclaimed items are held by Andrews International at The Domain for 90 days after receipt. </p>
- <p style="margin-right: 0px;">Ample self-parking is available at The Domain, including:<br /> <br /> Domain I<br /> - Storefront parking along Century Oaks Terrace<br /> - Parking on side streets<br /> - Parking in surface lots - along the west border of the property and surrounding Macy's<br /> - (2) Parking structures<br /> The D1 North Parking Deck provides direct access to Neiman Marcus<br /> The D1 South Parking Deck provides access to Century Oaks Terrace through paseos located on Level 3<br /> <br /> Domain II<br /> - Parking in surface lots around Dillard's and Dick's Sporting Goods<br /> - Parking in front of the stores located in Building Z<br /> - (2) Parking structures<br /> The D2 North Parking Deck is located closest to Dick's Sporting Goods<br /> The D2 South Parking Deck is located closest to Dillard's and provides direct access to Dillard's<br /> <br /> <br /> Additionally, valet parking is available for $5 from the valet stand located in the West Surface Lot in Domain I and near Maggiano's Little Italy in Domain II.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Visit Simon Guest Services, located on the northeast corner of Esperanza Crossing and Century Oaks Terrace, to have a taxi scheduled or request a courtesy shuttle to take you throughout The Domain. The courtesy shuttle runs Monday through Thursday from 11:30AM-8:30PM, Friday & Saturday from 11:00AM-10:30PM, and Sunday from Noon-7:00PM.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Andrews International, the security provider for The Domain, is available to assist shoppers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They can be contacted via telephone at 512.873.8099 or simply flag a security officer down to request assistance.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Valet parking is available year-round in the west parking lot, near the Century Oaks park entrance and in front of Maggiano's Little Italy. </p>
- Wheel Chairs are available to check-out at Guest Services.
Best Fall Basics from Splendid
Posted Oct 24 // Grechen Reiter
Happy October! Here in Austin as you know, it's definitely fall, but we're not exactly feeling it as the weather is quite finicky. I personally can't wait to wear all my cashmere sweaters, jeans and booties, but that will have to wait just a little bit longer. To tide me over, I've been playing around at home and in my favorite stores at The Domain with their fall basics.
Here's my favorite recent look from Splendid - a brand near and dear to my heart (I've loved it since 2005) and new to the Domain this month:
I'm wearing Splendid's cashmere cardigan in gray ($298, available in three colors) which might be the PERFECT cardigan for Austin's freezing-in-the-morning-hot-in-the-afternoon climate. I've layered it over the woven shirting tank (also at Splendid - $68) with my favorite pair of black jeans, the AG Stevie Sateen (ankle length for me please!!), available at Anthropologie.
If you love basics that aren't boring as much as I do, head over to the new Splendid store and check it out. Most of the items are made in the USA and will last you forever with the proper care. My oldest Splendid pieces are 6 years old and are still as good as new.
Athleta | Not just for the Gym!
Posted Nov 16 // Grechen Reiter
Athleta just opened in The Domain (near Neiman Marcus), and if you thought it was just for workout gear, think again! Athleta does have great leggings and bra tops for yoga, running or whatever your exercise of choice may be, but they also have some great pieces for lounging about on the weekend, or rounding out a simple casual look:
Athleta cashmere hatha hoodie 2 | $189 (we all need a little cashmere...)
Athleta felt cowgirl hat | $56 (I've tried this hat on several times trying to decide whether or not I *need* it! It's very flattering, and fits well)
Athleta icy Chaturanga leggings | $69 (I love the subtle pattern on these. Please don't wear them as pants though!! Wear a long tunic top or sweater with these to make sure your rear end is covered!!)
Athleta on the move Moto jacket | $98 (this is such a great jacket for running around; cozy, but still very chic!)
Casual Chic in Black & White
Posted Nov 6 // Grechen Reiter
As a woman of a "certain age" I'm fairly well set in my ways when it comes to personal style. I always stick to neutrals, and pieces that are simple, but have a lot of character. Here I am on a recent trip to The Domain (it was a particularly warm day in November) where a friend snapped a picture of my outfit.
I'm wearing one of my favorite pairs of leggings from Splendid with a short mini skirt from H&M over them to make sure my behind was sufficiently covered! The top is available at Madewell and it is THE BEST oversized white top out there - and I searched for a long time for one! I am wearing a small, because it runs quite big, but it's supposed to - it's the easiest way to look chic, but still super-casual in my opinion. My shoes are by Vince and available at Neiman Marcus, and my bag is the Alexander Wang Rockie satchel with matte black hardware, also available at Neiman Marcus. My bracelets are assorted from David Yurman and Madewell.
I'm all about comfort during the day, but am never willing to sacrifice style. Sticking with a black/white color palette is an easy way to put together a casual, chic outfit, but if you do enjoy wearing color, adding it to your look with a bright bag or shoe is a great way to still keep it simple.
How do you do casual chic? Do you stick to neutrals or play around with color?
The Best Ankle Booties for Every Body & Budget
Posted Nov 29 // Grechen Reiter
As a recent bootie convert; I've had a hard time finding a pair to work well with my thicker calves and ankles in combination with my short legs, but now that I have a pair I love, I've seen the light! Ankle booties work well with jeans, either long or rolled up, with maxi skirts and with shorter skirts and dresses with tights. I like to stick with black, but I did find a couple of gray/neutral pairs I also liked. The key, for my shorter legs, has been to find a pair that hits me right at the ankle and dips down a bit in the front to elongate my legs. If you have longer thinner legs and calves, try a pair that hits a bit higher up on the leg to give definition.
I found a few pairs to try on in The Domain recently - can you guess which pair I settled on??
1 Cole Haan Rayna bootie (waterproof) | $278 at Cole Haan
2 Madewell Charley Boot | $198 at Madewell (You see these everywhere, I love the suede/leather mix and the low heel)
3 Zara suede high-heel ankle booties | $89 at Zara (these are beautiful and comfortable if you can handle a higher heel - they also come in black)
4 Ash spiral suede bootie | $195 at Neiman Marcus (SUPER-comfortable, fit true to size, and really flattering because of the slight dip in the front)
5 Clark's Spye Hale bootie | $119 at Clarks (these were the perfect height for me on my ankle, and very comfortable, although the sizing is a bit hard to pinpoint)
(my favorite pair are the Ash booties - I have a pair on order :) )
Easy Layering from Calypso
Posted Nov 1 // Grechen Reiter
Calypso is one of my favorite places for easy summer staples like linen dresses and t-shirts, but it turns out, they also have AMAZING cashmere and light-weight layering pieces (by Velvet as well as their house brand) for when the weather (eventually) cools off. I took some time this weekend to play around in the store with outfit ideas for our warm Austin fall weather, and fell in love with all of these pieces:
Cressida striped turtleneck by Calypso | $135
Lucinda wrap by Velvet | $165
Uma cashmere cocoon cardigan | $295
Cushy cashmere scarf by Calypso | $195
Hoss/Intropia zip-back suede bootie | $395
Dressing in Austin is all about the layers - especially when it's cool in the morning and hot by the afternoon. If you start with jeans and a t-shirt, it's easy to add either a lightweight cardigan or a cashmere cardigan and scarf for when the weather allows, then remove everything as it warms up. A cashmere scarf is pretty perfect for that, actually, because it keeps you warm without over heating.
How do you deal with fall in Austin? Do you love to layer as much as I do?