The multi-phased Domain development is anchored by Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Dillard's and Dick's Sporting Goods and also offers more than 800 residential units and ample Class A office space, in addition to three on site hotels - Westin Austin at The Domain, Lone Star Court by Valencia Group and Aloft Austin. With the center's ideal location and exceptional amenities, amazing restaurant selection, convenient parking and wifi connectivity, The Domain is the most desired place in Austin to shop, dine, live and work!
Situated in a beautiful park-like setting, The Domain features 100 upscale and mainstream retail stores and restaurants, almost half of which are exclusive within the market. A sampling of retailers includes high-end boutiques such as David Yurman, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Tiffany & Co. and Austin's only Neiman Marcus, as well as more traditional retailers like American Eagle Outfitters, Banana Republic, Express and more. Restaurants include favorites like Daily Grill, Maggiano's Little Italy, McCormick & Schmick's, NoRTH and many more. The multi-phased Domain development is anchored by Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Dillard's and Dick's Sporting Goods and also offers more than 800 residential units and ample Class A office space, in addition to three on site hotels - Westin Austin at The Domain, Lone Star Court by Valencia Group and Aloft Austin. With the center's ideal location and exceptional amenities, amazing restaurant selection, convenient parking and wifi connectivity, The Domain is the most desired place in Austin to shop, dine, live and work!
The Domain® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.<br /> <br /> </p> <p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Travelex ATMs are located in both phases of The Domain with locations outside Guest Services in Domain I and Subway in Domain II.
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Century Oaks Park is a terrific place for parents to relax with a cup of coffee from Starbucks Coffee or tea from The Steeping Room while children have room to run and play. The park includes a cushioned floor area with an armadillo sculpture created just for children, two fountains, an outdoor fireplace and a built-in stage. <br /> <br /> Additionally, children enjoy playing in The Domain's interactive fountain, located near Simon Guest Services, on the northeast corner of Century Oaks Terrace at Esperanza Crossing.<br /> <br /> Take the children over to Domain II to play in the large, interactive fountain in front of iPic Theaters, located on Amy Donovan Plaza. Grab a refreshing beverage from the nearby Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf or stop by Yogurt Planet for a cool treat. </p>
- Vending machines are located inside Guest Services and throughout The Domain in the parking garages and retail walkways.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Lost & Found items should be reported to Simon Guest Services, located on the northeast corner of Century Oaks Terrace at Esperanza Crossing. Unclaimed items are held by Andrews International at The Domain for 90 days after receipt. </p>
- <p style="margin-right: 0px;">Ample self-parking is available at The Domain, including:<br /> <br /> Domain I<br /> - Storefront parking along Century Oaks Terrace<br /> - Parking on side streets<br /> - Parking in surface lots - along the west border of the property and surrounding Macy's<br /> - (2) Parking structures<br /> The D1 North Parking Deck provides direct access to Neiman Marcus<br /> The D1 South Parking Deck provides access to Century Oaks Terrace through paseos located on Level 3<br /> <br /> Domain II<br /> - Parking in surface lots around Dillard's and Dick's Sporting Goods<br /> - Parking in front of the stores located in Building Z<br /> - (2) Parking structures<br /> The D2 North Parking Deck is located closest to Dick's Sporting Goods<br /> The D2 South Parking Deck is located closest to Dillard's and provides direct access to Dillard's<br /> <br /> <br /> Additionally, valet parking is available for $5 from the valet stand located in the West Surface Lot in Domain I and near Maggiano's Little Italy in Domain II.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Call (512) 656-5485 to have a taxi scheduled or request a courtesy shuttle to take you throughout The Domain. The courtesy shuttle runs Monday through Thursday from 11:30AM-8:30PM, Friday & Saturday from 11:00AM-10:30PM, and Sunday from Noon-7:00PM.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">US Security, the security provider for The Domain, is available to assist shoppers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They can be contacted via telephone at 512.873.8099 or simply flag a security officer down to request assistance.</p>
- <p style="text-align: justify;">Valet parking is available year-round in the west parking lot, near the Century Oaks park entrance and in front of Maggiano's Little Italy. </p>
- Wheel Chairs are available to check-out at Guest Services.
Start Date: 11/2/2012
Now you can do more anywhere. Visit a Microsoft store and experience the most productive tablet on the planet, Surface 2. Preloaded with Microsoft Office 2013, so it’s ready to go when you are.http://www.simon.com/mall/the-domain/stream/now-you-can-do-more-anywhere-1146861 Electronics, Technology & Cell April 3, 2014
Perfect Crossbody Bags for Warm Weather Dressing
Posted Mar 31 // Grechen Reiter
You've probably seen all the fashion editorials on "festival dressing" that feature 20-somethings decked out in mini dresses, denim shorts, straw hats and teeny tiny bags. The idea behind it is great; easy dressing for being outside in hot weather, and never fear, it can be adapted for any age. As a 41-year old, I prefer longer skirts and linen pants over minis & denim shorts, but I do love a great small crossbody bag to keep my hands free and my body unencumbered during long, hot shopping trips at the Domain!
Here are some of my favorites:
Reversible Vegan Crossbody | $42 at Free People
Padded mini messenger bag | $59 at Zara
The Dover Crossbody | $128 at Madewell
Alexander Wang Rockie small satchel | $795 at Neiman Marcus
Ditch the Flip Flops // Chic & Comfortable Flat Sandals
Posted Mar 26 // Grechen Reiter
Now, I know I'm going to get some eye-rolls for saying this, but I think flip flops are better left for the beach. Or the pool. Sure, you can find leather flip-flops that are slightly more stylish than plastic, but I generally like to keep them for short errands, or pool parties, and really, are they that comfortable?
Here are some of my favorite super-stylish, and comfortable (look for padded soles, ankle straps, or gladiator styles for ultimate comfort) flat sandals I found at The Domain. Any one of them would also be a work-appropriate alternative to flip-flops if you're allowed to wear sandals:
Crisscross sightseer sandal in silver | $59 at Madewell (for comfort!)
Flat Lattice Sandal | $49 at Zara (super-chic)
Leather Dora sandal | $195 at Calypso (a little boho)
Maya ankle strap sandals | $188 at J Crew
Parramore Flatform sandal | $60 at Aldo
Perfect One-Piece dressing // The Jumpsuit!
Posted Feb 28 // Grechen Reiter
If you like wearing maxi dresses, trust me, you'll LOVE jumpsuits. These aren't your mother's jumpsuits, or the ones you ran around in as a kid; these are sophisticated, totally appropriate for the office, and modern. I've chosen my favorite work-appropriate jumpsuits from around The Domain, but there are plenty of other play-time options (stay tuned for another post!) as well.
In a more creative office, or if you run around all day, wear these alone, or with a simple cardigan on top. For meetings, or in a slightly more conservative field, any of these jumpsuits would look instantly more professional with a blazer and contrasting belt. I love a jumpsuit for easy, but slightly more grown-up dressing this spring. Try one, you might be surprised!!
1 Zara long two-tone jumpsuit | $99
2 Madewell Silk harper jumpsuit | $189
3 H&M Jumpsuit | $19.95
4 Splendid Henley jumpsuit | $178
Calypso to the Rescue for your Winter Vacation
Posted Feb 26 // Grechen Reiter
Ready for a vacation yet? I know here in Austin we get breaks from winter weather pretty frequently, but there's nothing like white sand and blue waves for a recharge. Even if you can't go on a beach vacation, I guarantee wearing one of these pieces from Calypso will make you FEEL like you're on a beach, sipping an adult beverage, without a care in the world...
1 Teton striped linen tunic | $250 at Calypso
2 Selbie striped high-low linen dress | $165 at Calypso
3 Lisora printed linen pant | $175 at Calypso
4 Angela chambray linen blouse | $195 at Calypso
5 Cusco espadrille | $115 at Calypso
Renew your body and spirit this spring with special packages from Spa Reveil
Spring Renewal: Start with you choice of Hydrotherapy or Vichy therapy, followed by a Swedish Massage with a Scalp Massage 105 minutes for $149.00
Signature Lift Peel: Lightening, tightening and brightening for all skin types. 30 minutes,$99.00
Butter cup pedi: Enjoy a creany butter brulee whole milk soak to soothe tired feet followed by a refreshing sweet cream scrub. 50 minutes for $59.00http://www.simon.com/mall/the-domain/stream/celebrate-renewal-1127509 Health, Bath & Beauty March 23, 2014
Lighten Up for Spring // Favorite White Dresses
Posted Mar 19 // Grechen Reiter
Is it spring yet?? Nothing says warm weather like a white dress, and don't think you can't wear white; there's a style out there for everyone, and white can be very flattering! Here are just a few styles I found at the Domain. Find one that works for you and rock it all Spring/Summer!!
If you're tall, go for a maxi dress. If you're curvy and short, the Banana Republic fit & flare dress is perfect for you! If you have a few bumps you'd like to hide, the flowy H&M dress will do just that.
Eyelet hideaway dress | $168 at Madewell (so sweet!!)
Short woven dress | $24.95 at H&M
Cosmita lace wrap dress | $325 at Calypso
California Poppies Maxi Dress | $168 at Splendid
Banana Tiered Ponte fit & flare dress | $130 at Banana Republic
The Best Delicate Jewelry for Warmer Weather
Posted Apr 9 // Grechen Reiter
I love my big chunky necklaces and bracelets when the weather's cool, but as temperatures head up to 90 degrees, I'll trade them in for smaller, more delicate pieces thank you. Here are some beautiful (and affordable!) pieces I found at The Domain:
Madewell mini geochain necklace | $38 at Madewell
Eden Earrings | $34 at Anthropologie
Grotto pendant necklace | $58 at J Crew
Bundle of Stones cuff | $78 at Free People
Choker with pearls | $19 at Zara
Small Brass disc earrings | $45 at Calypso
In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, for Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield), life is busy - between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone), high school graduation can't come quickly enough. Peter hasn't forgotten about the promise he made to Gwen's father to protect her by staying away - but that's a promise he just can't keep. Things will change for Peter when a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges and an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dan DeHaan), returns.
Starring: Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jim Carrey
Directed by: Marc Webbhttp://www.simon.com/mall/the-domain/stream/spiderman-2-presale-tickets-1152348 Movie Theaters & CinemasMovies, Music & Video GamesRestaurants April 7, 2014
Ready for Spring // Florals for Everyone
Posted Mar 19 // Grechen Reiter
I'm not much for prints in general, or color, let's be honest! But when spring rolls around, I can't help but start to get eager for lighter dressing and with that comes the advent of floral prints. So, here are several floral prints I found at the Domain that will suit even the most minimal dresser:
1 Zara mao neck printed blouse | $69 at Zara (would be SO PERFECT with white jeans!!!)
2 Short kimono | $24.95 at H&M
3 Firefleur maxi skirt | $168 at Anthropologie (This looks like a lot going on for a maxi skirt, but paired with a simple solid t-shirt and flat sandals, it would be perfection)
4 Splendid floral pullover sweatshirt | $108 at Splendid (this is my kind of floral print!! subtle, but still interesting)
5 Floral woodcut scarf | $49 at Madewell (love the colors, and would transition really well to warmer weather)
Stripes for Days...
Posted Feb 26 // Grechen Reiter
I love stripes!! Splendid does great stripes in super-soft material and flattering cuts, but they're not your only resource for stripes in The Domain. Zara has an amazing striped midi-length skirt right now (on trend for spring), of course Anthropologie has a nice selection of more colorful stripes, and even your shoes can get in on the game with UGGs striped espadrilles for summer from Neiman Marcus.
Zara striped skirt | $59 at Zara
Splendid t-shirt maxi dress | $138 at Splendid (I've tried this on and it is PERFECT - the best thing? It's lined)
Madewell striped cashmere tee | $198 at Madewell (extravagant, maybe, but you'll reach for it more often than you'd think)
Water garden cardigan | $118 at Anthropologie (if you like a little more color with your stripes!)
UGG Australia espadrille sandals | $150 at Neiman Marcus
5 Navy Pieces to Try for Spring
Posted Feb 26 // Grechen Reiter
I could never get tired of wearing black, but as the weather starts to warm up and the days get longer, I love to throw a little navy into the mix. Navy is softer, slightly more feminine than black, and just as easy to wear. (I am a big advocate of pairing navy with black too!)
Here are some of my favorite navy pieces around The Domain right now - try them out, you might become a convert!
Sheerstripe scarf | $59 at Madewell
J Crew maxi tank dress | $89 at J Crew
Zara pleated bell bottom trousers | $79 at Zara
Michael Kors mid-size stainless steel watch with navy face | $195 at Michael Kors
Fitted coat | $49 at H&M
The Best White Jeans for Spring
Posted Feb 26 // Grechen Reiter
Think you can't do white jeans? Think again...the key is finding the right pair for your body shape and lifestyle. A good secret is to size up one size so they're not skin tight and show every flaw, but once you find a great pair of white jeans, they can be as versatile for spring and summer as your dark denim is.
I've found four pairs of white jeans at stores around The Domain that will fit every budget and body - which is your favorite?
Modern skinny jeans in distressed white | $79 at Loft
Skinny Skinny jeans in pure white | $115 at Madewell
Rag & Bone aged bright white boyfriend jeans | $187 at Neiman Marcus
Charlotte Kick flare jeans | $69.30 at Lucky
Special Madewell Offer - This weekend!
Posted Apr 10 // Grechen Reiter
Exclusively for their Simon Mall stores, Madewell in the Domain is offering 20% off purchases over $125 starting April 11 and ending April 13. I have a lot of love for Madewell and own more of their clothing, shoes & jewelry than I care to admit...but there's always room for another piece, and one thing they do the best are dresses, and the perfect flat sandals to go with them.
**Prices below may vary dependig on store.
Madewell Fairsky tunic dress | $118 before the discount (I have last year's version of this and wear it constantly - even over leggings and with a sweater in cooler weather. Just don't accidentally dry it!!)
Madewell Blanca dress in stripe | $126 after the discount
Madewell Silk pleated maxidress | $134 after the discount (this is SO beautiful in person)
Madewell crisscross sightseer sandal | $58 before the discount
Here are more details on this weekend's offer - you must mention that you saw it from your favorite Style Setter (me!), or show the blog post, tweet, facebook post to get the offer. Happy Shopping!
Essential Layering PIece: the Denim Jacket
Posted Mar 26 // Grechen Reiter
Denim is for more than just jeans...I love a great denim jacket as a layering piece in spring and fall. Wear a cropped denim jacket with dresses, a classic jacket with black pants, a faded jacket with your dark jeans (double denim, yay!!!), and a fun jacket with just about anything. Here are some of my favorite denim jackets from around the Domain, at every price point. Have fun with them!!
H&M denim biker jacket | $39 (cropped)
Zara medium wash denim jacket | $69 (classic)
Madewell jean jacket patchwork edition | $148 (fun)
J Brand light wash jean jacket | $233 at Neiman Marcus (faded)See more from Grechen at her blog, Grechen's Closet, on Twitter or on Instagram. - See more at: http://stylesetter.simon.com/blog/grechen-reiter/lighten-up-for-spring-favorite-white-dresses#sthash.wgM2SqOt.dpuf
Lone Star Court – Valencia Group’s newest hotel and our interpretation of the nostalgic motor court of yesteryear.
Experience a unique blend of past and present with live music by an outdoor fire pit, a dipping pool reminiscent of Hill Country swimming holes, and our onsite food trailer court as well as all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment the Domain has to offer.
http://www.simon.com/mall/the-domain/stream/rates-starting-at-129-1059377 Luggage, Handbags & Travel February 8, 2014
TUMI lures the jaunty jetsetter with a bold travel collection in collaboration with American potter, designer, and author Jonathan Adler.
Adler’s iconic prints and cheeky sayings land on TUMI’s best-selling styles in Voyageur and Vapor collections
Start Date: 4/5/2014
It's Kentucky Derby season at Hatbox! Come in and view our beautiful wide-brimmed sunhats and our whimsical fascinators from Milliners all over the world. We also have a wide selection of Panama hats and striking straw hats for the Gentlemen as well.
Our Haberdasherhers will help you find your own perfect, unique piece for the most exciting 2 mintues in sports. Let the race begin!
http://www.simon.com/mall/the-domain/stream/hats-off-to-kentucky-derby-1148592 Mall EventSpecial Shopping April 5, 2014