Harris Jewelry™ was founded in 1955 by Jerome L. Harris, a Marine and World War II Veteran. It was his belief that U.S. Military Service Personnel were entitled to purchase jewelry at a store specifically created for their needs.
Today, we continue his mission by offering military communities quality jewelry and watches while providing exceptional customer service.
For 60 years, the Harris Family has proudly given back to the communities we serve through charitable donations, including sponsorship of troop recognition programs at many installations across the United States.
In 2012, we began a new program called Operation: Teddy Bear®. Its purpose is to provide care packages for service members overseas through the sale of uniformed teddy bears. This campaign has already raised over $550,000, which has been donated to support the military assistance charity, Operation Troop Aid® (CFC#26493). We provide special financing for Active Duty, Retired Military and Government Employees.
BEST ENTRANCE: Near the Food Court LOCATION IN MALL: Near the Food Court