Summit Mall is Akron Ohio's premier shopping destination located 1.5 miles from I-77 on the corner of Rt. 18 and Ghent Road. Just minutes from Akron, Summit Mall is convenient to residents of Summit, Portage, Medina & Cuyahoga Counties. Anchored by Macy's and Dillard's department stores, the mall boasts over 125 specialty shops from jewelry to women’s apparel to beauty including Pandora, J Crew and Sephora. The dynamic range of dining & shopping options sets Summit Mall apart with quality sit down restaurants that appeal to everyone. Bravo! Cucina Italiana, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, and The Rail and grab and go options from the food court top off this unique shopping experience. There is something for everyone at Summit Mall; we hope you come visit us soon!
Summit Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- 12/02 - 12/06/2013:
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 11am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 12/09 - 12/13/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 9am - 9am (Holiday Shopping)
- 12/16 - 12/20/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 7am - 11pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 7am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 7am - 9pm (Holiday Shopping)
- 8am - 9pm (Holiday Shopping)
(330) 867-6997Mall Office(330) 867-6997
(330) 867-1555Shopping Line(330) 867-1555
(330) 867-7310Mall Security(330) 867-7310
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=161">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- A Travelex ATM is located in the Food Court/main entrance.
- <strong>Now Open! </strong>Take a shopping break with the kids in the Children's Play Area, which is located in Center Court across from Starbuck's. The perfect place to rest and relax while the children climb on one-of-a-kind soft sculptures or play house in the Kidgits Klubhouse.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- <P>Lost something? Found something? Visit Simon Guest Services near Center Court for lost and found items, or contact Security at 330-867-7310 or Simon Guest Services at 330-867-1556.<BR><BR></P>
- <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="95%" border="0"> <tbody> <tr valign="top"> <td rowspan="2"><span style="font-size: 13px;"></span></td> <td class="body"><b><span style="font-size: 13px;"><img alt="" src="https://www.simon.com/assets/mall/161/Uploads/MEDwTag_c%20resized%203.JPG" /></span></b></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="body"> <p><span style="font-size: 13px;">Summit Mall is a great place to get some exercise. For your convenience, the mall doors open at 7:30am Monday-Saturday, and Sundays at 8:30am. Holiday hours may vary. <p> </p> <p style="text-align: left;">We are always looking for ways to better serve the community and we are excited that our partnership with Medina Hospital will help us to continue fulfilling that mission. The partnership will include additions in the mall such as new mile marker signs throughout the concourses to help walkers track their distance and healthy walking tips to reinforce fitness goals. Medina Hospital will also offer a registered mall walker a one-time promotional gift and contribute to a monthly mall walking program newsletter. You may register at Simon Guest Services during regular mall hours. In addition, Medina Hospital will host events for walkers focused on health and education. These events will include activities such as free health screenings and other educational opportunities. These new features will simply be an added benefit to the existing mall walking program. Partnerships like this allow us to provide an even better experience for the many walkers that rely on the mall to provide them a safe and temperature controlled place to exercise!</p> </span></p> <p style="text-align: left;"> </p> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
- Mall parking is convenient and free. Handicapped parking is available at all mall entrances.<BR><BR>
- Metro bus service is located outside of the Firestone Entrance. Schedules are available at Simon Guest Services located in Center Court.<BR><BR>
- Summit Mall now has several soft seating areas throughout the mall.
- SmartCarte strollers are located in the Macy*s and Dillard's South Concourses. The rental fee is $5 with a $1 refund given upon return of the stroller.<BR><BR>
- <P>Free wheelchairs are available at Simon Guest Services. All that is needed is a valid drivers license or picture ID. They are borrowed on a first come first serve basis.</P>
Posted Nov 8 // Rachel Kerr
I am generally a minimalist when it comes to makeup. However, I think of summer as a "no makeup" season while fall is the time to spruce up your makeup routine. When I think about my fall beauty routine, I am always attracted to earth tones. I love the warm feel of cream, olive and brown colors for eyeshadow and eyeliner. It adds to a more natural makeup look. Speaking of natural, I absolutely hate when makeup looks caked on. I prefer to keep it light and airy. Bare Escentuals facial powder, blush and bronzer (called "warmth") does just that. It gives you a touch of color without looking too overdone. I finish off my look with some basic black mascara and a lip gloss. I am obsessed with the Buxom glosses (my favorite color is "Dolly"). They are plumping, come in a variety of colors and are the only lip gloss I will buy! Find all of your fall beauty necessities at Summit Mall!
Posted Oct 25 // Rachel Kerr
Fall is in full force and pumpkin is just about everywhere right now. Pumpkin spiced lattes, pumpkin scented candles, pumpkin just about anything and everything you can think of. Orange is the perfect pop of color for some of our otherwise colorless fall outfits (I tend to lean towards browns and blacks in the fall). Here are a couple pumpkin inspired items you can add to your wardrobe and beauty routine.
Ann Taylor flat / Coach leather handbag / J.Crew Cashmere scarf / Bare Escentuals lipstick
thanksgiving outfit: 3 ways
Posted Nov 23 // Rachel Kerr
What is your Thanksgiving style? My family tends to be more casual, but I've also heard of a lot of families dressing up for Turkey Day. I pulled together three different J.Crew outfits at various "fanciness" levels. The first, totally casual with a baseball cap and a t-shirt (this is really similar to what I would wear on Thanksgiving). The second, a skirt and leather embellished sweater (would look great with camel colored boots!), and the third, a cocktail dress and necklace that would look really cute with a cardigan and some black flats. Put on any of these outfits and you are bound to look fabulous for your Thanksgiving festivities!
Check out J.Crew at Summit Mall to snag any of these looks. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Posted Nov 20 // Rachel Kerr
I love mixing unrelated patterns, prints and textures into one cohesive outfit. Mixing prints isn't as hard as you would think. Here are three simple tips for perfect pattern mixing this fall:
- Switch it up - make sure patterns are noticeably different. Don't mix florals with florals. Mix polka dots with florals or stripes with an animal print.
- Don't go too color crazy - Stay within a similar color family, or at least make sure the colors go well together and don't clash.
- Don't overdo it - Combine a maximum of two patterns per look. Any more will have people wondering if you got ready in the dark.
Pattern mixing can be a fun, fresh way to spice up your everyday look. Enjoy!
top, belt, skirt and necklace from J.Crew
save or spend? classic black bag
Posted Oct 27 // Rachel Kerr
Ladies, you all know how important a classic bag is to your wardrobe. I have my brown one and my tan one, but I haven't yet been able to find the perfect black bag. I stumbled on a couple of options below at two very different price points. The Francescas version at an amazing steal at $58 is embellished with a gold lock. The Coach version, at a hefty $698, is embellished with tassels and of course, the coach logo. Both totes are classic, fashionable and versatile (both double as cross-body bags). So my question to you is...save or spend?
mix and match
Posted Oct 26 // Rachel Kerr
Mixing and matching prints, textures and patterns is a trend that's been around for some time now and one that we are going to be seeing more and more of this fall. That's why I have always loved Banana Republic's limited edition Heritage Collection. Banana Republic returns to its roots with a lot of these pieces. With some basic and classic looks (cable knit sweaters and striped tees) to statement items (bold patterned and textured skirts, blouses and sweaters), it's all perfect for fall pattern mixing.
Here are a couple of my favorite combos from the collection.
Wool Skirt + Striped Shirt = comfortable, yet appropriate for the office
Dress + Trench = Perfect for date night or a night out with girlfriends
Check the full collection out for yourself at Summit Mall. What are your favorite pieces?
torrid coming to summit mall
Posted Nov 7 // Rachel Kerr
I'm so excited to share some news about Torrid opening at Summit Mall! Torrid offers a collection of plus size trends including women's apparel, lingerie, swimwear and accessories. Clothes are made to fit a young, stylish woman who wears size 12 to 28. Torrid sells clothes that can be worn to the office, on a date or even for a night out. The prices are also extremely affordable and they seem to run sales and specials frequently (score!).
The grand opening is on November 9th (Saturday) at 10 a.m. and there will be specials and giveaways all day:
- The first 50 Torrid customers will receive a Torrid gift card. Customers will choose a card from a bowl with values ranging from $10-$100.
- Customers can sign up to win a $500 shopping spree at the Summit Torrid location.
- Customers will receive 10% off of their purchase if they join the Torrid loyalty program.
Make sure to head over to Torrid at Summit Mall for the opening event on Saturday!
Peplum Dress ($68.50)
Parka Coat ($108.50)
Rhinestone Necklace ($22.50)
jcrew's discovered collection
Posted Nov 2 // Rachel Kerr
J.Crew's "discovered" line features hand selected and iconic pieces that have changed the way J.Crew thinks about design. The line features J.Crew items, as well as third party brands such as New Balance and Vans. I have my eye on the "hand-embroidered tee" which is a collaboration with a boutique in Paris and the "gentleman's scarf (for the ladies)" which is made by a men's tie and pocket square designer in London. I cannot think of a better way to merge boutique-style clothing with a high-end retailer. You can check out the full women's, men's and children's lines at Summit Mall.