With over 165 stores ranging from women’s apparel, children’s fashion and home electronics, Stoneridge is the premier shopping destination in the Tri-Valley area. Stoneridge Shopping Center is conveniently located at the intersection of 580 and 680 in Pleasanton. From the entire team at Stoneridge, we hope you will visit us soon!
Among the 165 stores and restaurants at Stoneridge Shopping Center, this indoor mall features Nordstrom, H&M, Apple, LEGO and Build-A-Bear. Stoneridge Shopping Center serves the communities of Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, Livermore and Danville. Stoneridge Shopping Center has exciting dining options from sit down places such as Cheesecake Factory, PF Chang's and California Pizza Kitchen to grab and go options like Panda Express and Buckhorn Grill. With over 165 stores ranging from women’s apparel, children’s fashion and home electronics, Stoneridge is the premier shopping destination in the Tri-Valley area. Stoneridge Shopping Center is conveniently located at the intersection of 580 and 680 in Pleasanton. From the entire team at Stoneridge, we hope you will visit us soon!
Stoneridge Shopping Center® is open today from 9am to 10pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/09 - 12/13/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/14 - 12/20/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/21 - 12/23/2013:
- 8am - 12am (Holiday Hours)
- 12/23 - 12/24/2013:
- 8am - 12am (Holiday Hours)
- 7am - 6pm (Holiday Hours)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
(925) 737-4100Mall Office(925) 737-4100
(925) 463-2778Shopping Line(925) 463-2778
(925) 463-2776Mall Security(925) 463-2776
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=1242">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Available with Security located upper level, near JCPenney.
- Located in restrooms: Upper level, near Security, Upper level, near Nordstrom and Lower level, near Macy's Men's.
- Visit our play area located lower level in front of Sears. Sponsored by: ValleyCare Health System and UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital
- Enjoy a cold beverage from one of our Coca-Cola machines throughtout the shopping center.
- <p>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <br /> Stoneridge has a number of hotels adjacent to our center that offer Shopping Packages.</p> <ul> <li>Residence Inn by Marriott: <a href="http://www.ripleasanton.com/stoneridge">Click here for information on Shopping Package</a> </li> <li>Marriott: <a href="http://www.marriott.com/specials/mesOffer.mi?marrOfferId=776662&displayLink=true">Experience Ultimate Shopping at The Pleasanton Marriott</a> </li> <li> <p dir="ltr">Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel: Click book online or call 800-325-3535 to make your reservation by phone. <a href="http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/reservations/index.html">Click here for reservations</a> </p> </li> <li> <p dir="ltr">Radisson, Dublin-Pleasanton <a href="http://www.radisson.com/hotels/cadublin ">Click here for reservations</a><br /> <br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=One+Stoneridge+Mall&stateProvince=CA&city=Pleasanton&country=USA&postalCode=94588&temp1=5261" target="_blank">Click here</a> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<br /> <br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=One+Stoneridge+Mall&stateProvince=CA&city=Pleasanton&country=USA&postalCode=94588&temp1=5261" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img alt="" style="border: 0px solid; " src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a></p> </li> </ul>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Please visit Security or call (925) 463-2776.
- For<STRONG> </STRONG>the convenience of our exercise enthusiasts, the center opens at 7:30 a.m. Monday through Saturday and 8:00 a.m. on Sunday for mall-walking.
- Sufficient amount of free parking with Handicapped parking available near all mall entrances.
- Guest Service Representatives at Guest Services are happy to assist with questions. If you need more information please call (925) 463-2770.
- Reusable Stoneridge Shopping Bags can be purchase at Guest Services for $3.00. All proceeds will benefit Simon Youth Foundation.
- What's the Simon Kidgits Club? It's a club for kids ages 3 - 8 where our smallest Stoneridge shoppers are treated to entertainment, lessons in education, safety, health & wellness and special mall discounts! Visit <A href="http://www.simonkidgitsclub.com">http://www.simonkidgitsclub.com</A> and check out the Simon Kidgits Club website.<BR><BR>Sign up at Guest Services and get complete program details as well as a schedule of events for the year. The annual membership fee is $5 per member and just for joining kids will get a Kidgits t-shirt!
- Please enjoy our soft seating areas throughout the shopping center.
- Strollers are available on the upper level at Entrances E and C for a nominal fee.
- Located in the parking lot "D" near The Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Changs for a nominal fee. Valet runs on Fridays and Saturdays, beginning at 5 p.m.
- Available at Guest Services.
Sip & Shop this Thursday at Nordstrom POV Department
Posted Nov 14 // Doris Hobbs
This Thursday brings the perfect ending to a long work day combining shopping and cocktails. I found myself mingling amongst the attentive staff on-hand at the Point of View department at Stoneridge Shopping Center’s Nordstrom, during their exclusive *Sip & Shop event. This fabulous in-house event in its second week offers guest’s complimentary specialty cocktails accompanied by a luxurious shopping experience.
The newly re-located Point of View department fits flawlessly within the elements of high class luxury brands. Department Managers, Shayna Cole and Lauren Ortiz provide an authentic and stylish shopping experience with their fun-loving personalities.
With Nordstrom’s Half Yearly Sale beginning November 6th through November 17th, cardholders who attended received double points on their purchases made during the first Thursday of the Sip & Shop event. The Point of View department showcases brands such as Halogen, Vince Camuto and Caslon. Guests can call upon a complimentary service during this exclusive event as one of the many experienced stylist’s assist with your personal shopping needs.
*Thursday November 7th, 14th & 21st only from 6 – 8 p.m.
The Working Girl Wardrobe: The Layering Concept
Posted Nov 18 // Doris Hobbs
Escape to Provence with L’OCCITANE
Posted Nov 15 // Doris Hobbs
With the holidays upon us, in a matter of weeks we will be looking for ways to celebrate. If you’re looking to celebrate a birthday, a girl's night out or a holiday gathering, why not consider a private, closed door party at L’Occitane en Provence. This is one of the latest event concepts to arrive at Stoneridge Shopping Center.
Recently having the opportunity to experience one of the finest international purveyors of skin, hair and body products, I was invited to ‘party and pamper’. Entering into the newly reconstructured showroom accompanied by five of my dearest friends, we were all greeted with a traditional French customary phrase. One-by-one we were offered a chilled Mimosa, followed by a platter of chocolate covered strawberries and pastries courtesy of Godiva Chocolatier’s.
L’Occitane Store Manager, James Ruiz, guided his team with such harmony as each guest was pampered with signature beauty rituals which entailed a mini facial, hand massage or a fragrance personality testing. I took a moment to speak with Ruiz. He said, “We want to create a pampering experience for our guest’s that provides a Provence France lifestyle. Having our guests experience these signature complimentary services gives them just that.”
These private parties are particularly popular with girls looking to get together and celebrate any occasion. Loyal guests love the one-on-one, hands-on tutorials on skincare, as well as learning more about a brand that gives back. With each one hour party, guests will receive a 10 percent discount during the event. The hostess is gifted a complimentary basket filled with luxurious products. Ruiz said, “We invite groups to design their own girl’s night out parties; we’re open seven days a week during mall hours and are flexible to our guest’s needs."
L’Occitane at Stoneridge also hosts its own educational tutorials for guests and first time visitors to the store to learn about skincare and well-being in a relaxed and fun environment. To obtain more details on hosting your own event call (925) 463-0332.
The Working Girl Wardrobe: The Interview
Posted Oct 14 // Doris Hobbs
You have finally received a call back after sending out what seems like a thousand resumes. You've already impressed them with your experience and college degree, now it's time to impress them with your wardrobe. It's the age-old question which never seems to get answered - What is appropriate to wear to an interview?
While some ladies will think that a conservative image is appropriate, others go with an unflattering, causal approach – so the question is, what is the happy medium?
I’m a firm believer that you make the rules in your wardrobe decisions, of course using reasonable judgment. For an interview it’s important to know who will be judging you. Taking the time to research the company would be beneficial. I tend to style my interview attire with my personal asthenic combining sophisticated day-wear, while utilizing a classic silhouette. Today, t.b.d. Department Manager, Danielle Sanciangco, with the assistance of stylist Brittany Romano at Nordstrom Pleasanton, will share three examples to direct you in choosing a professional outfit of your own.
You’ll find a vintage-inspired, brocade sheath dress paired with a contrasting silk blouse to be more conservative and ideal for a job interview where the location may be unknown. With this outfit I would definitely showcase a statement necklace, heels or handbag. At most job interviews, if all goes well you will be placed on display as your interviewer will parade you around the office for a casual meet and greet with established employees – and we all know that we are usually judged by our appearance.
If a table for two is you’re setting for an interview, perhaps an outfit combination such as this would be perfect for that casual power lunch. Always remember to present yourself the best way possible – coming prepared will look just as fashionable as your interview attire.
For a more lady-like appearance, keep your look traditional with a tweed jacket featuring leather accents.
A helpful note, spend a little extra money on an interview outfit, especially if you’re a young career woman starting off in the professional world. Think of the money spent as an investment in your wardrobe. Purchasing pieces as separates will carry you longer than purchasing a stand alone piece. With that being said, I purchased a beautifully crafted leather tote with gold hardware by Cole Haan nearly two years ago and find it to be my go-to bag for everything from photo shoots, my 9 to 5 and weekends. An age old lesson that should never be second guessed, you must spend a little money to make a little money – I believe that goes for everything including the Working Girl's Wardrobe.
Thank you to the lovely ladies from the t.b.d. department at Nordstrom Pleasanton along with my stylist for the afternoon Brittany Romano - shop all of these looks on my personal fashion blog at www.richinlovefashion.com