With over 165 stores ranging from women’s apparel, children’s fashion and home electronics, Stoneridge is the premier shopping destination in the Tri-Valley area. Stoneridge Shopping Center is conveniently located at the intersection of 580 and 680 in Pleasanton. From the entire team at Stoneridge, we hope you will visit us soon!
Among the 165 stores and restaurants at Stoneridge Shopping Center, this indoor mall features Nordstrom, H&M, Apple, LEGO and Build-A-Bear. Stoneridge Shopping Center serves the communities of Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, Livermore and Danville. Stoneridge Shopping Center has exciting dining options from sit down places such as Cheesecake Factory, PF Chang's and California Pizza Kitchen to grab and go options like Panda Express and Buckhorn Grill. With over 165 stores ranging from women’s apparel, children’s fashion and home electronics, Stoneridge is the premier shopping destination in the Tri-Valley area. Stoneridge Shopping Center is conveniently located at the intersection of 580 and 680 in Pleasanton. From the entire team at Stoneridge, we hope you will visit us soon!
Stoneridge Shopping Center® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=1242">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Available with Security located upper level, near JCPenney.
- Located in restrooms: Upper level, near Security, Upper level, near Nordstrom and Lower level, near Macy's Men's.
- Visit our play area located lower level in front of Sears. Sponsored by: ValleyCare Health System and UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital
- Enjoy a cold beverage from one of our Coca-Cola machines throughtout the shopping center.
- <p>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <br /> Stoneridge has a number of hotels adjacent to our center that offer Shopping Packages.</p> <ul> <li>Residence Inn by Marriott: <a href="http://www.ripleasanton.com/stoneridge">Click here for information on Shopping Package</a> </li> <li>Marriott: <a href="http://www.marriott.com/specials/mesOffer.mi?marrOfferId=776662&displayLink=true">Experience Ultimate Shopping at The Pleasanton Marriott</a> </li> <li> <p dir="ltr">Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel: Click book online or call 800-325-3535 to make your reservation by phone. <a href="http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/reservations/index.html">Click here for reservations</a> </p> </li> <li> <p dir="ltr">Radisson, Dublin-Pleasanton <a href="http://www.radisson.com/hotels/cadublin ">Click here for reservations</a><br /> <br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=One+Stoneridge+Mall&stateProvince=CA&city=Pleasanton&country=USA&postalCode=94588&temp1=5261" target="_blank">Click here</a> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<br /> <br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=One+Stoneridge+Mall&stateProvince=CA&city=Pleasanton&country=USA&postalCode=94588&temp1=5261" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img alt="" style="border: 0px solid; " src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a></p> </li> </ul>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Please visit Security or call (925) 463-2776.
- For<STRONG> </STRONG>the convenience of our exercise enthusiasts, the center opens at 7:30 a.m. Monday through Saturday and 8:00 a.m. on Sunday for mall-walking.
- Sufficient amount of free parking with Handicapped parking available near all mall entrances.
- Guest Service Representatives at Guest Services are happy to assist with questions. If you need more information please call (925) 463-2770.
- Reusable Stoneridge Shopping Bags can be purchase at Guest Services for $3.00. All proceeds will benefit Simon Youth Foundation.
- What's the Simon Kidgits Club? It's a club for kids ages 3 - 8 where our smallest Stoneridge shoppers are treated to entertainment, lessons in education, safety, health & wellness and special mall discounts! Visit <A href="http://www.simonkidgitsclub.com">http://www.simonkidgitsclub.com</A> and check out the Simon Kidgits Club website.<BR><BR>Sign up at Guest Services and get complete program details as well as a schedule of events for the year. The annual membership fee is $5 per member and just for joining kids will get a Kidgits t-shirt!
- Please enjoy our soft seating areas throughout the shopping center.
- Strollers are available on the upper level at Entrances E and C for a nominal fee.
- Located in the parking lot "D" near The Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Changs for a nominal fee. Valet runs on Fridays and Saturdays, beginning at 5 p.m.
- Available at Guest Services.
Stoneridge Street Eats Food Truck Fest is back!
Enjoy lunchtime eats brought to you by Food Truck Mafia every Friday from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the Southeast corner of the Macy's Women's parking lot C.
Lineup will change on a weekly basis, so check out facebook.com/stoneridgeshoppingcenter each Friday for the scoop!
Now through March 30, 2014, when you register for our Pizza Dough Rewards program you get $10 off $40. If you are already a member of our Pizza Dough Loyalty pogram, we have added this reward to your account.http://www.simon.com/mall/stoneridge-shopping-center/stream/calling-all-pizza-dough-rewards-members-1104032 Restaurants March 7, 2014
Spend a total of $1,500 or more and take an extra 15% off*
Spend a total of $100-$1,499 and take an extra 10% off*
Spend a total of up to $99 and take an extra 5% off*
Free Drawstring Backpack with a $75 Buckle purchase that includes one regular priced item from a sponsoring brand. Also, receive a gamecard for a chance to score $5, $10, or $20 off a qualifying purchase. Limit one game card per person, per visit, per day. While backpack and game card supplies last.http://www.simon.com/mall/stoneridge-shopping-center/stream/spring-brand-event-1096849 Men's Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion March 3, 2014
Receive $25 Real Women Dollars for every $50 purchase made in store & online thru 3/16
RWD coupons can be earned or redeemed only at Lane Bryant and Cacique stores, Lane Bryant Outlet stores, lanebryant.com and cacique.com during specified promotional periodshttp://www.simon.com/mall/stoneridge-shopping-center/stream/earn-while-you-spend-1075610 Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesWomen's Apparel & Fashion February 17, 2014
Monday Night at Lululemon's Run Club
Posted Jan 31 // Doris Hobbs
Looking for a new way to kick start your Monday evenings? Leading fitness apparel retailer Lululemon recently debuted their Run Club Kick-Off Party held Monday, January 27th at Stoneridge Shopping Center. Stoneridge Run Club is a complimentary service for all fitness levels (from novice to advanced individuals) the event held every Monday night at 6pm will be lead by experienced running coaches. Arrive early and take advantage of the Lululemon in-house fashion experts featuring their pre-run shop.
With a wide range of community based runners of all ages meeting each week, they’ll experience a pre-planned route of one, three and a five mile options near the Stoneridge Shopping Center. Helping in developing your fitness goals and overall game plan are running coaches, Sandie Hernbroth of Club Sport Pleasanton, Carrie Moreau Key Leader and Kristin Calvert Educator of Lululemon. “The Tri-Valley has a huge running community. We’re thankful that Lululemon Stoneridge can bring the community together through running – come join us!” says Moreau.
During last night’s event I had a chance to speak with an array of yoga and running enthusiasts over complimentary fruit, protein bars along with energy drinks. These pre-run snacks will be provided each week prior to the run club. “It is always so rewarding to be able to bring a community together and work out.” says Anja Rodigo, Assistant Manager at Lululemon Stoneridge.
If you’re interested on changing your lifestyle, meeting members of your local community, or connecting with other fitness minded individuals - Join the welcoming staff at Lululemon, Stoneridge. For more info on this event, upcoming yoga classes and future events view their community page here.
An Event Inspired by the Oscars at The Limited
Posted Feb 26 // Doris Hobbs
The Limited hosted their Red Carpet Party last Thursday at Stoneridge Shopping Center, an event inspired by the Oscars. The event was seen as a chance for the staff on hand at Stoneridge to provide an intimate shopping experience.
A leading woman’s retailer with its multiple facets of professional and casual day wear remains as a stand alone to the Limited brand. “Driven by Passion - Guided by Values” The Limited Brand philosophy can be seen from there insatiable drive to fulfilling their client’s needs as seen during last week’s event.
During an evening that introduced The Limited’s spring collection which features the versatility of the color blue against contrasting patterns and stripes. Complete your ensemble by choosing a well-crafted handbag from this season’s collection. I found myself engaged within a casual conversation with Store Manager, Maria Portilla of store 252. “We want our cliental to feel special during tonight’s event as we style them for every occasion.”
With the challenge of joining such a diverse company, Maria welcomes the change as she held a prior position with a premium children’s retailer. Maria embraces the conversation by stating, “It’s about making your own personal impact in the world, and it’s about being all you can be and looking great every step of the way.” Maria gestures her hand against the quote that hangs near the cash wrap continuing to state, “These two captions from this quote is the very reason I joined The Limited.”
With a rack filled with chic apparel styled for the working woman in mind, with Oscar themed award titles such as “Best Casual Friday”, “Most Versatile Jacket” and “Best Interview Suit”. Each pre-styled ensemble gave clients an overview of what the Limited has to offer this season. Maria expressed her high intentions for her new role by stating, “I want us to be known here at Stoneridge for providing the absolute best personal shopping experience for every client that comes in.”
To experience one of their exclusive shopping events along with upcoming promotions, provide your email address during your next visit to The Limited at Stoneridge or contact Maria at 925-734-0733.
A Fulfilling Experience with the Princess Project
Posted Mar 10 // Doris Hobbs
The Princess Project for the past twelve years has been fulfilling the aspirations of more than 20,000 teens - with this year being no different. Through the continuous support and donations from across the Bay Area, Silicon Valley and San Diego, area teens are given a chance to select a gently worn pre-owned dress.
On Saturday March 8th inside a vacant storefront of 4,000 square feet on San Francisco’s Market Street, young girls received their chance to enter their prom with a gift from the community. With an overview of what could be seen as a sea of dresses that stretch from wall-to-wall. 3,000 girls were able to select a dress that fits their personal persona. The average cost for prom can reach hundreds of dollars, with multiple factors playing a key role.
“It’s a fulfilling experience to see a teen find the perfect dress, it’s amazing how much of a difference a dress can make.” says Brenna Murphy, President of The Princess Project. A year-after-year member such as Katie O’Brien, Co-Chair of Community Girl Outreach has witnessed first-hand the positive influence that this particular organization has had. “When I help a girl find a dress and she says, you guys are really doing a good thing – you’re changing people’s lives. My heart melts and I realize our missions’ purpose.”
With inspiration from such a vast range of generosity, the volunteers and donates toward the Princess Project dress giveaway event have proven to be a success. Through seven core values (here) that draws specific guidelines to this ongoing process. These values break down each option providing a memorable experience, with a motto of, “Making dreams real – with time, talent and taffeta.” Brenna smiles as she overlooks the next crowd of teens that enters as she states, “Prom is such a memorable moment and every teen deserves to feel her most beautiful.”
This year’s annual dress giveaway will be held from now until March 22nd at 2099 Market Street in San Francisco. For more information on how you can obtain a donated dress or become a volunteer go to princessproject.org
MAC Cosmetics 'A Fantasy of Flowers' Unveiled
Posted Feb 18 // Doris Hobbs
A burst of brilliant blooms of vibrant colors, radiant orchid eyes and a fluid line of pastel arrangements set the scene for MAC Cosmetics 2014 spring collection 'A Fantasy of Flowers'. Seasonally, MAC Cosmetics showcases industry type events displaying the brand’s strong bond with their product development. Brian Campbell, Regional Manager of artist training & development who attended, explains the importance of these events by stating, “The best way MAC Cosmetics reaches out to the community is by utilizing industry events, it’s our way of sharing the story of a new collection.”
With a high volume of spectators observing this past weekends event at Stoneridge shopping Center, which housed an eclectic group of contemporary lyrical stage performers, MAC traveling Impact artists along with models displaying exquisite couture, floral-inspired gowns. With an array of women of all ages and demographics choosing to experience one of the two eye shadow quads, glossy lipsticks and skin finishing products. Participant, Nichelle Bavier took advantage of the complimentary makeup session stating, “My mini makeover was incredible, lots of vibrant hues, from purples, reddish pinks and coral. Ashley my make-up artist for the evening, created a lovely date night look for me.”
While complimentary make-up sessions were underway a production of elegant movement and storytelling was taking center stage. “This weekend we made history in the east bay.” states Maria Acibal, traveling MAC Impact artist, “From the amazing animation, to all of the talented traveling artist’s and our customers that brought this event to life. Even people who were not participating enjoyed the event - overall, it was a success!”
With constant development and growth for a brand that shares their intriguing passion through their professional make-up artists, ambassadors and leading management team. Displaying her passion Nicole Feliciano, Store Manager of the MAC Cosmetics location at Stoneridge Shopping Center seamlessly guiding her talented team through the weekend’s event.
If you happened to have missed this weekend’s event, you could still experience 'A Fantasy of Flowers’ by contacting MAC Cosmetic at Stoneridge at 925-469-0369.
Fall in Love with the Eva Mendes Valentine's day Collection for New York & Company
Posted Feb 10 // Doris Hobbs
It's a widely recognized fact that Valentine's Day, along with the entire month of February, has long been celebrated as a month of romance. The day of hearts has, over the years, evolved into an occasion in which lovers express their love for one another, presenting these expressions through flowers, cards, and candlelight dinners. Myself, like most women, take aim in the question that matters for such an occasion as this: "What to wear?"
For the day of hearts, the goal for many is to wear something that not only makes heads turn, but also steals ones heart. There are multiple ways to dress for the occasion, despite your role. This year, Valentine's Day falls on a Friday; for many of you that means going straight from the office to dinner. New York & Company, in collaboration with Eve Mendes' Valentine's Day collection, presents classic pieces that can be seen as daywear separates for your workday, which later can effortlessly take you to your dinner for two. Each piece in this collection can be layered for an office environment by adding a tailored blazer, button-front cardigan, and an array of meek accessories.
With a collection that is designed for the modern woman that plays many roles, such as the mother-on-the-go, the working woman coming from the desk to dinner, and everyone in between. With Mendes' fashion muses, taken from a vast range of individuals, such as her mother, siblings, and the New York woman, this collection defines a feminine, flirty, and romantic overall presence. "I love clothes that are feminine and fit well. Sometimes it's a challenge to find something inexpensive that really flatters a woman's body. That really inspired me to create my own line of beautiful, feminine clothes, with a hint of the past. I wanted to make clothes that I love, so everything in the collection is inspired by favorite pieces from my own closet," says Mendes during a recent StyleList.com interview.
With a new collection that is exclusively being sold at Stoneridge Shopping Center, it displays Mendes' love for color, and feminine shapes, as she embraces each shape in her design process. With an array of individual pieces, ranging from a classic lace trench coat, to an abundance of sleeveless dresses, and gold accessories with charmed accents. With an effortless ease, Eva Mendes has a fashion solution for the most romantic holiday night of the year.
NY & Co. is a specialty retailer of women's wear-to-work apparel and casual daywear. For details on the Eva Mendes collection, sold exclusively at New York & Company, click here.
Our innovative collection debuts for spring in three individually wrapped flavors featuring layers of rich chocolate, refreshing fruit, and a touch of nutty crunch. Awaken your senses to the season!http://www.simon.com/mall/stoneridge-shopping-center/stream/godiva-chocolate-1098400 Restaurants March 3, 2014
Inspire your beauty with Radiant Orchid, Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year. Be among the first to experience its deeply flattering flush and ravishing glow with:
- A custom mini-makeover for eyes, lips, and cheeks from our expert artistry team
- Personalized tricks and techniques to wear the exclusive, limited-edition Color of the Year Collection
- A complimentary lookbook featuring professional steps to master exhilarating new looks at home*
BONUS: take home an official Sephora + Pantone Universe Pouch—free with your personalized Color of the Year consultation and any $25 purchase.*
Event hours are 12 PM - 6 PM each day.
*While supplies last.
Walk-ins welcome.http://www.simon.com/mall/stoneridge-shopping-center/stream/discover-radiant-orchid-at-sephora-1084507 OtherSpecial Shopping February 21, 2014
Come one, come all! The Kidgits Carnival is sure to please kids of all ages as they take in the sights, smells and FUN at the Kidgits Carnival!
Kidgits members will enjoy fun Carnival games and activities and receive fun giveaways, treats and more! Check back soon for more details!
*All dates, times and themes are subject to change. Kidgits members will be notified at least two weeks in advance of exact dates, times and event themes. All events and any applicable updates are also posted online atwww.shopstoneridge.com and www.simon.com/kidgits.
Simon Kidgits Club membership required for event participation and giveaways. See Simon Guest Services for membership information.
Not a Kidgits Member?
It’s the club that gives you more fun – with newsletters, games, discounts, goodies and special events.
• Birthday card and present
• Membership card and more
To join or to renew your membership, visit Simon Guest Services or go to simonkidgitsclub.com. $5 annual membership fee.
We're looking for a few Good Eggs!
If you enjoy children, we have a job for you. Create Magic at work!
Join our team of cashiers, greeters, photographers, the Bunny and managers at your favorite mall.
Apply online: www.NoerrJobs.com
Refer your friends and family.
http://www.simon.com/mall/stoneridge-shopping-center/stream/join-bunnys-team-1107005 CommunityGeneralSeasonalSimon Malls March 5, 2014
Arriving March 7
Visit a Build-A-Bear Workshop® store to make your own
Hop to it! Fill every Easter basket with a new furry friend like Pretty Petals Bunny, Chocolate Bunny and Stripes-A-Lot Bunny. These cute pals are fun fur every bunny!
Soft & Sweet Lamb
This cuddly friend will warm your heart. Make sure you dress her in her Easter best!
Add a Chat-Tees shirt and a Bear Bucks® gift card for the pawfect gift! After all, friendship can be any size!
(While quantities last. Outfits and accessories sold separately.)
http://www.simon.com/mall/stoneridge-shopping-center/stream/easter-friend-1065080 New Product Or ServiceSeasonalShopping February 21, 2014
Arriving February 15
Visit a Build-A-Bear Workshop® store to make your own
Disney Princess Palace Pets Treasure & Pumpkin
These royal pets of Disney Princess Characters, Ariel and Cinderella, are ready to be your new best friends! With Disney Princess Palace Pets, every day is full of magic!
(While quantities last. Outfits and accessories sold separately.)
©Disneyhttp://www.simon.com/mall/stoneridge-shopping-center/stream/disney-princess-palace-pets-1057338 New Product Or ServiceShopping February 6, 2014
Arriving February 15
Visit a Build-A-Bear Workshop® store to make your own
Pawrincess Bear & Purrincess Kitty
These lovely new friends will sparkle and shine their way into your heart!
Visit any store February 15-17 dressed as your favorite princess and participate in FREE activities, FUN and giveaways!
(While quantities last.)http://www.simon.com/mall/stoneridge-shopping-center/stream/pawrincess-bear-purrincess-kitty-1057339 New Product Or ServiceShopping February 6, 2014
Visit a Build-A-Bear Workshop® store to
Party with us!
You can cele-bear-ate any occasion with a Build-A-Party®!
All Guests go home with a smile and a new best friend, a stuffed animal they make!
Visit a store, buildabear.com/party, or call (toll free) 1-877-789-BEAR (2327) to book your party today!http://www.simon.com/mall/stoneridge-shopping-center/stream/party-with-us-1004821 New Product Or ServiceShopping December 30, 2013