Stanford Shopping Center truly is a one of a kind experience. Whatever the season, it’s always magically in bloom! Experience the garden of everything. Stanford Shopping Center. Stanford Shopping Center is located between El Camnio Real and Sand Hill Rd. The Center situated in the heart of the Silicon Valley adjacent to the world renowned Stanford University Campus. Stanford Shopping Center serves the nearby affluent communities of Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Woodside, and Atherton.
Welcome to Stanford Shopping Center, Northern California’s premier open-air shopping and dining destination with Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Wilkes Bashford and more than 140 world-class specialty stores, ranging from luxury brands to local favorites. Enjoy an extraordinary mix of restaurants and cafes from Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Max’s Opera Café and The Melt, to Yucca de Lac and so many more. Shop the European Street Market for the freshest California produce and gourmet specialty foods. Breathtaking gardens, sculptures and fountains accent the garden environment that people come from all over the world to see. Stanford Shopping Center truly is a one of a kind experience. Whatever the season, it’s always magically in bloom! Experience the garden of everything. Stanford Shopping Center. Stanford Shopping Center is located between El Camnio Real and Sand Hill Rd. The Center situated in the heart of the Silicon Valley adjacent to the world renowned Stanford University Campus. Stanford Shopping Center serves the nearby affluent communities of Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Woodside, and Atherton.
Stanford Shopping Center is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Friday
- 10am - 9pm
- 10am - 7pm
- 11am - 6pm
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 11am - 8pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/16 - 12/20/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 8am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
(650) 617-8202Mall Office(650) 617-8202
(650) 617-8200Shopping Line(650) 617-8200
(650) 617-8587Mall Security(650) 617-8587
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=841">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Located in the Women's Restroom next to Starbucks
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost and found items can be found in our Security Office. Call 650.617.8587 for information.
- Stanford University's free shuttle,The Marguerite, makes stops at Stanford Shopping Center and public transit. Visit their website for routes and schedules. <a href="http://transportation.stanford.edu/marguerite/MargueriteShuttle.shtml">http://transportation.stanford.edu/marguerite/MargueriteShuttle.shtml</a>
- Join the fun! Annual memberships are $5. Members enjoy monthly events, free t-shirt, birthday gift, and retailer discounts.
- Complimentary in Guest Services located in the Polo Ralph Lauren courtyard
- Complimentary at Guest Services located in the Polo Ralph Lauren courtyard
Take 20% off Your Entire Purchase from December 5th - 9th in boutiques and online. Redeem online, use code FRIEND at checkout. Redeem in boutiques, present this offer via mobile device or print out. Associates use code 0101.http://www.simon.com/mall/stanford-shopping-center/stream/godiva-friends-family-fans-event-967113 Women's Apparel & Fashion December 5, 2013
Receive a $50 award for every $250 you spend in-store and at tommybahama.com from November 29 – December 31, 2013 to use toward a future purchase.*http://www.simon.com/mall/stanford-shopping-center/stream/tommy-bahama-on-the-flip-side-event-937464 Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesMen's Apparel & FashionShoes & FootwearWomen's Apparel & Fashion November 28, 2013
Visit our stores from 11/20 to 12/20 to play Spot the Elf! Each week, The Elf on the Shelf® will be watching our little shoppers from a new place – and whoever finds him gets a special prize from our Holiday Treasure Chest!http://www.simon.com/mall/stanford-shopping-center/stream/spot-the-elf-944013 Hobbies & Crafts November 20, 2013
Guests are invited to join the Pizza Dough Rewards program. For every $100 spent at CPK, they will receive $5 of Pizza Dough Rewards that can be redeemed on their next visit.
To join, go to cpk.com, download the Pizza Dough Rewards App, or sign up with a server.
California Pizza Kitchen is a casual-dining restaurant serving up California creativity through its innovative menu items. CPK provides a range of inspired dishes, from hand-tossed and hearth-baked California-style pizzas, to imaginative salads, pastas, entrees, soups, sandwiches and beverages.
Offering dine-in, take-out, catering, and an award-winning CPKids Menu.http://www.simon.com/mall/stanford-shopping-center/stream/pizza-dough-rewards-program-808936 Restaurants September 26, 2013
Posted Nov 28 // Ali Berger
I've always loved burgundy for fall so recently I've been incorporating the season's rich, Merlot hues into my wardrobe. It's such a versatile color, and I paired these Merlot pants with a silk Vince top and and a fabulous fur vest I purchased in Spain last year. And with the holidays just around the corner, the J.Crew "icicle" earrings add a festive touch to the ensemble. Find all of these pieces and more at Stanford Shopping Center!
Designer Spotlight: Interview with Rosanne Karmes
Posted Nov 13 // Ali Berger
Rosanne Karmes, from LA-based jewelry line Sydney Evan, talks about her latest collection at an exclusive Neiman Marcus event celebrating the designer's beaded bracelet collection.
ALI BERGER: WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND SYDNEY EVAN?
ROSANNE KARMES: I started working in the Fine Jewelry business while I was a student at Fairfax High School in Los Angeles. After many years of learning all aspects of the business I started a showroom to rep existing brands, where it became apparent to me what was missing in the fine jewelry category. Sydney Evan was started in 2001 and named after my two children, Sydney and Evan. Pop culture is a big influence in my work. My thumb stays on the pulse with my children, my staff and of course my love of fashion and art.
AB: WHAT DO YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT DESIGNING AND CREATING YOUR OWN JEWELRY?
RK: Seeing the happiness it brings to people and knowing that many pieces hold a special place in their lives from mother to daughter, husband to wife and friend to friend.
AB: WHAT IS YOUR DESIGN PHILOSOPHY?
RK: It’s quite haphazard actually. I come up with design ideas daily – some are classic in nature and others are completely unusual and hard to bring to life. But, there is a common theme that brings joy and love to those who see and wear it!
AB: WHERE DO YOU GO FOR INSPIRATION?
RK: I am inspired every day by the life around me. I travel often and I’m usually touched by something peculiar in those travels. When I read a book or go to a movie I’ll see something that tickles or inspires me to interpret that into wearable art.
AB: HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE LUXURY?
RK: Luxury is that which is precious and holds a special meaning to you. That could mean a night off with your family or a spa day - as much as it’s used to define that which is beyond your reach. While the SE brand is lavish, it is attainable.
AB: SUM UP YOUR AESTHETIC IN 3 WORDS...
RK: Whimsical, charming and timeless.AB: TELL ME A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THIS COLLECTION. WHAT INSPIRED IT? RK: Sydney Evan began with a few diamond charms with a whimsical sensibility. My inspiration to start the collection came from women who wanted to buy jewelry for themselves as meaningful pieces that defined some piece of them. Of course it did not stop there and the beaded bracelet was born so that women could collect and treasure multiple charms while being fashionable. AB: OF YOUR COLLECTIONS, WHICH DESIGN IS YOUR FAVORITE? RK: This is an impossible question, like asking [to choose] between my two children [Sydney and Evan]. I will say I am particularly proud of my “Love” collection because it started such a huge industry trend, the message is complete joy and it continues to be worn by some of the most exquisite women in the world. AB: WHAT CAN WE EXPECT TO SEE IN YOUR UPCOMING COLLECTIONS? RK: I will continue with my signature thoughtful charms with as much fervor as ever, however, I will be surprising people with new collections that distinguish the SE brand even more. Stay tuned! At the Sydney Evan Custom Bead Event held at the Neiman Marcus Stanford Center store in Palo Alto, guests had the opportunity to customize their own beaded baubles and shop the collection side by side with the fabulous designer, all while enjoying cupcakes and cappuccinos. To read more of my content, visit my official Simon Style Setter page or check out my personal blog.
Products to blow by at DryBar
Posted Nov 12 // Doris Hobbs
I was invited to Drybar at the Stanford Shopping Center to enjoy an afternoon of well-deserved pampering. As you already know, blow dry bars are not your typical hair salon. Each one specializes in their clientele differently, but one thing always stays the same “No cuts, No color, Just blowouts”.
During the initial appointment, Hair Stylist Bray Rose was kind enough to share a few new hair product kits with me. I got to experiment with everything from their Detox Dry Shampoo, Southern Belle Volumizing Mousse and their Money Maker Flexible Hold hairspray, which is now available in a new convenient VIP kit. From the creamy textures and empowering scents, not to mention the affordable pricing of $25, this kit is ideal for the girl on the go.
Manager Lydia Shore, shared her favorite Drybar product with me. Shore said, “Definitely, Southern Belle! Known as a volumizing mousse, it’s also amazing for short pixie cuts like mine. It creates curl memory in your hair, giving me the liberty to style my hair as funky or chic as I feel.”
With the holiday season approaching quickly, Drybar will be launching an exclusive Blowout in a Box, which will include the Buttercup blow-dryer and the fun and glittery Joy to the Hair coasters.
A current fixation from Drybar would be their Sheriff, a firming hairspray that provides high control with long lasting sheen. After experimenting on a daily basis, I have found this product to be beneficial as a finishing product with a wide range of hairstyles.
Discover a new way to blow out and style your hair with quality products available at Stanford Shopping Center's Drybar.
Save the Date: Sydney Evan Event at Neiman Marcus
Posted Nov 6 // Ali Berger
You are cordially invited to an exclusive event this week at Neiman Marcus in Palo Alto to meet Rosanne Karmes, the fabulous designer behind the Sydney Evan jewelry line. You'll have the opportunity to customize your own beautiful beaded bracelet and shop her latest collection. Hope to see you there!
Monique Lhuillier RTW Spring Trunk Show at Neiman Marcus
Posted Dec 2 // Ali Berger
Inspired by blush tones and nature, Monique Lhuillier's Spring collection featured intricate beading, floral elements, feminine silhouettes, and hues of pink, red, fuchsia and coral. Lhuillier has mastered the art of feminine and functional in ready-to-wear pieces that were curated for the modern-day woman. My favorite piece from the collection is the chic bandeau and ball skirt evening look in a vibrant combination of hot pink and persimmon silk gazar (pictured on the model below). The voluptuous, high-waisted skirt shows off a sliver of skin right beneath the bandeau, creating a look that is both sultry and sophisticated. Stop by Neiman Marcus at Stanford Shopping Center to see the beautiful collection for yourself!
Organizing Your Baubles with The Container Store
Posted Nov 4 // Ali Berger
Organizing and storing your jewelry not only makes your pieces last longer, but it also helps you keep track of everything you own, allowing you to effortlessly view and choose the appropriate jewels to complement any outfit. I usually keep my everyday jewels out, which typically consist of classic pearl studs, a Michael Kors watch, a bangle or two and a gold Tiffany's necklace my Dad gave me for my 21st (which I rarely take off).
Jewelry can look beautiful displayed on an objet d'art or pouring out of a jewelry box. However, picking the right one to house all your favorite baubles can be a challenge.
Last week as I was digging through my jewelry box while getting glammed up for an event, when I realized some of my pieces had somehow gotten caught behind the drawers. After several very frustrating attempts at getting them out (since the drawers don't pull out all the way), I decided it was time to figure out another way to store my jewelry. Fast forward one week later and I found myself at the grand opening of The Container Store at Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto, perusing the aisles of what I'd like to call any organized person's version of heaven. As I looked up and down the shelves of the jewelry storage section, I came across Stackers, an ingeniously designed collection of build-your-own, stackable jewelry boxes and trays. The array of interior layouts gave me the versatility of tailoring my box to suit my needs, which means no more delicate jewels caught in between and behind drawers.
Click here for more ideas and products to help organize your baubles!
The Container Store features plenty of other options for jewelry organization. Pictured above is the "little black dress" reinvented to store your jewels in your closet. Also, the absolutely essential travel pouch for transporting your jewels when you're on the move - whether it's to work or to Paris.
A blast from the past, an exclusive selection of hard-to-find, vintage Swatch watches! These models are legends, discovered again after years and years! There are different sets of Original Gent, Scuba, Lady, and Pop models: each with three watches in special packaging. Available now at the unbelievable price of $70 per set!*http://www.simon.com/mall/stanford-shopping-center/stream/swatch-mystery-vintage-954788 Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesMen's Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion November 26, 2013
Saturday, December 7, 2013, 9:30AM:
Create a fun gingerbread masterpiece that you can enjoy for the Holiday season. Bring your creativity and we'll supply the Gingerbread House, icing, and candy decorations.
Event is $15 per person. Call your local Williams-Sonoma today to reserve your spot!http://www.simon.com/mall/stanford-shopping-center/stream/gingerbread-decorating-event-at-williams-sonoma-963739 December 2, 2013
Want to send a thoughtful gift? Not sure about the size, the style, or the colors they will like?
The Jifiti app solves all your last minute gifting issues, the gift is sent instantly and you save on shipping.
The best part is that you don’t have to worry about shipping or the exact size, color or style of the gift you’re sending. Your friend will make all those decisions when he or she checks-out with their gift! Consider this the coolest mobile checkout known to man.
How It Works:
Using the Jifiti app - Scan an item in the store. Send any item as a gift directly to your friend’s phone or email. Your friend will receive a beautifully wrapped gift in their inbox with a gift card number which they can use online or in-store to redeem their gift.
Use Jifiti for Birthday Gifts, Holiday Gifts, Anniversaries, Sweet Sixteen's, Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, Engagements, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers and any other gift giving event that comes to mind.
Oh, and by the way ... Spot something you love for yourself? Simply add it to your Jifiti wish list and share it with your friends and family for them to purchase or chip-in. You can also use Jifiti to manage a baby registry or wedding registry.
The Fall Winter “Urban Expression Collection” illustrates Swatch’s passion for street culture & style from cities across the globe. Inspiration behind the new range comes from colorful, expressive artwork often found on the streets of the world’s most loved cities.
http://www.simon.com/mall/stanford-shopping-center/stream/swatch-presents-the-urban-expression-collection-847034 GeneralNew Product Or ServiceShopping October 9, 2013