Stanford Shopping Center is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 7pm
Sun 11am - 6pm
07/04: 10am - 6pm (4th of July)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=841">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Located in the Women's Restroom next to Starbucks
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost and found items can be found in our Security Office. Call 650.617.8587 for information.
- Stanford University's free shuttle,The Marguerite, makes stops at Stanford Shopping Center and public transit. Visit their website for routes and schedules. <a href="http://transportation.stanford.edu/marguerite/MargueriteShuttle.shtml">http://transportation.stanford.edu/marguerite/MargueriteShuttle.shtml</a>
- Join the fun! Annual memberships are $5. Members enjoy monthly events, free t-shirt, birthday gift, and retailer discounts.
- Complimentary in Guest Services located in the Polo Ralph Lauren courtyard
- Complimentary at Guest Services located in the Polo Ralph Lauren courtyard
A Splendid ‘Tee’ Party
Posted Jun 11 // Doris Hobbs
The LA-based lifestyle brand Splendid® has recently opened a new boutique in Palo Alto at the prestigious Stanford Shopping Center. To celebrate the opening, Splendid collaborated with ban.do, a modern accessories company, to throw a ‘Tee’ Party in the store.
Hosted by Beth Blecherman of TechMamas.com, Stefania Pomponi of Clevergirlscollective.com and Dena Smolek of Treschicnow.com, the event featured delightful treats from Kara’s Cupcakes and Honest Tea. Shoppers also had the opportunity to create their own one-of-a-kind tees! Each guest received two ban.do poms to mix with their choice of Splendid’s bold hues, signature stripes and soft fabrics. After styling their new look, guests had a chance to head over to the Smilebooth photo booth to pose with their trendy designs.Attendees also received a beautiful Splendid striped clutch packed with everyday essentials and were treated to an exclusive promotion for all Splendid t-shirts: buy one, get one half off with any purchase of $100 or more. The Stanford Shopping Center event is actually one of six in the new series of 'Tee' Parties by Splendid and Ban.do. To see some of the fun styling in action, watch this video.
The store's light-filled design melds Splendid's California beachy roots with an earthy vibe from the natural wood fixtures and wall of live plants. You can find the new retail space near Macy’s and right next to AX Armani Exchange. This location does feature all of the brand's colorful, comfortable collections for women, children and babies – Splendid, Splendid Girls and Splendid Littles.
For more information on upcoming events at Stanford Shopping Center please visit: http://www.simon.com/mall/stanford-shopping-center/news-trends-and-events.
Milly Mixer at Banana Republic
Posted May 31 // Doris Hobbs
Taking in a refreshing Hampton inspired event hosted by Banana Republic and designer Michelle Smith of Milly last night. If you happened to have stopped by last night’s shopping event at Stanford Shopping Center you were of course lavished with exceptional customer service by their lovely staff on hand as you enjoyed delightful refreshments.
Banana Republic has created an exclusive collaboration with Michelle Smith, a cult classic brand and designer of Milly. This limited edition collection, which is inspired by the Hamptons, will be the first time designer Michelle Smith has taken on menswear. This 60 piece collection will include men’s pieces such as V-neck tees in a variety of bright colors, printed shorts and button-down knit tops. Women’s apparel will included a total of 46 pieces such as chic patio dresses, printed shorts, a sateen blazer, and of course a full line of accessories.
Fans of both Banana Republic’s classic melding style and Milly’s chic Hampton bay feel, will find six updated versions of the classic Milly pattern. In addition to one made specifically for Banana Republic, this vintage inspired pattern is filled with tons of mood lightening hues such as lime and coral. Banana Republic has always focused past collaborations which had included vibrant colors and optimistic patterns that highlight the inspiring, fun-loving summer season. With a bright palette of color, prints and pattern choices from Milly, it will be the perfect complement to Banana Republic using her chic Hamptons inspired style.
Shop this exclusive limited edition collection at www.bananarepublic.com
Rich in Love at the "Dreams Happen" Gala and Playhouse Auction
Posted Jun 10 // Doris Hobbs
On Saturday, June 1, 11 whimsically designed children's playhouses and one chic doghouse were sold at the 11th Dreams Happen Gala and Playhouse Auction. The event benefits Rebuilding Together Peninsula, a remarkable organization that fulfills children’s dreams and improves local communities.
Two of the fabulous playhouses served as backdrops for a few summer looks that I pulled together and believe illustrate the elegant and casual style that can be found at many of the retailers at Stanford Shopping Center.
I’ve found that fashion is often influenced by what's happening around us and I couldn't help but be inspired by these wonderful works of art, which lived at Stanford Shopping Center for the past few weeks.
In the first photo, a petite Polynesian plantation house, Ohana Hale, by Cara Kuroda Design and Peninsula Custom Homes, was the inspiration for my selecting this sleek, tropical ankle-length dress by Tommy Bahama. My go-to place for breezy, island attire and accessories, Tommy Bahama is an adventurous island lifestyle brand for both men and women.
In my second look, I decided to go with a navy linen shirt and white short combination, also from Tommy Bahama. In my opinion, it’s an ideal look for any summer outing, but especially a baseball game. The Home Base playhouse set a new Dreams Happen record and earned $101K at the auction. Home Base was created by SDG Architects and Chesler Construction, Inc. and served as the perfect backdrop for Rich of Rich in Love Fashion who is seen wearing Tommy Bahama’s World Series camp shirt.
Thursdays 6:00 - 7:30pm
June 20 Stanford Jazz Workshop Faculty All-Stars
Straight Ahead and Swinging!
June 27 Musical Art Quintet
Global String Ensemble
July 11 Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers
Bluesy, Sassy and Red Hot
July 18 LaTiDo
Cuban Dance Party
July 25 Gaucho
Gypsy Jazz Giants
August 1 Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet
August 8 Mara Hruby
Modern Day Cabaret
August 15 Falso Baiano
August 22 Michael Zilber & The Heretics
Rock Sound with a Jazz Soul
August 29 Mo’Fone
Sax, Drums and Funk
Emcee Clifford Brown, Jr.
Jazz and Radio Broadcasting Legend http://www.simon.com/mall/stanford-shopping-center/stream/summer-jazz-27-concert-series-505174 May 30, 2013
Save the Date: Thursday, June 13 and Friday, June 28th
Time 2:00pm to 4:00pm at the Executive Office, 3rd floor.
Part Time YSL
Full Time Guerlain Counter Manager
Full Time Tech Niche Counter Manager
Part Time Men’s
Evening and Weekend Intimate Apparel
Full Time Women’s Shoes
Part Time Loss Prevention
Please apply at www.bloomingdalesjobs.com
Walk-ins Welcome (please bring your resume) http://www.simon.com/mall/stanford-shopping-center/stream/open-house-job-fair-535654 June 11, 2013
• Member t-shirt
• Membership Card (If you forget it during your visits, don’t worry! We’ll look you up by name.)
• Spin the Kidgits wheel at Guest Services for a prize every visit to the mall.
• Discounts at selected Stanford Shopping Center retailers.
• Free Birthday gift for the member!
• Free access to our monthly events along with complimentary treats during the event.
Show your Simon Kidgits Club card at these participating stores to receive a special member discount!
• Brooks Brothers- $25 off a purchase of $100 or more
• Caché- 10% off any regular priced purchase
• CPK ASAP- Free Kids meal with the purchase of any adult entrée
• Going In Style- 15% off “My Busy Kit” (activities to keep kids entertained while on the go!)
• Gourmet Franks- Buy one hot dog, and receive one turkey or vegetarian dog free
• Haagan-Dazs- $1.00 off any purchase or a free bottle of water with any purchase
• Hair International- 20% off any service (Children 10 and under)
• Howard’s Shoes for Children- $5 off any shoes, sandals or sneakers (Excludes Crocs)
• La Baguette- Free lemon butter cookie with any $5 purchase
• L’Occitane- 10% off total purchase (May not be combined with any other offers or discounts)
• Lavande-10% off on Little Princess Manicure and Pedicure (Children 10 and under)
• Pottery Barn Kids- 10% off one item in the store during the month of your birthday
• Spazio- 15% off any purchase http://www.simon.com/mall/stanford-shopping-center/stream/simon-kidgits-club-70 March 4, 2011