There is certainly something for everyone - starting with our anchor Department stores Macy*s, Sears, Dick's Sporting Goods, Best Buy, TJ Maxx/Homegoods and many more! So, from the entire team at Square One Mall, we hope that you will visit us soon for simply sensational shopping!
Welcome to Square One Mall – a two level climate controlled shopping mall located on Route 1, Saugus, MA. Square One Mall serves the surrounding communities of Lynn, Revere, Everett, Stoneham, Malden and many more. We offer shoppers more than 115 specialty stores ranging from Health & Beauty, Sporting Goods and Men's and Women's apparel as well as a full service restaurant, Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse as well as providing shoppers with a vibrant food court full of great choices. There is certainly something for everyone - starting with our anchor Department stores Macy*s, Sears, Dick's Sporting Goods, Best Buy, TJ Maxx/Homegoods and many more! So, from the entire team at Square One Mall, we hope that you will visit us soon for simply sensational shopping!
Square One Mall is open today from 11am to 7pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- 11am - 7pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/09 - 12/12/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/13 - 12/14/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 7pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/16 - 12/19/2013:
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/20 - 12/23/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 8am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/27 - 12/28/2013:
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 11am - 6pm (Holiday Hours)
(781) 231-9087Mall Office(781) 231-9087
(781) 233-8787Shopping Line(781) 233-8787
(781) 231-9449Mall Security(781) 231-9449
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=340">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Our security team is equipped with an AED, and each security team member is fully trained in using the device.
- Faxes and copies are available at Simon Guest Services. A fee of $2 for the first page and $1 for each corresponding page applies for faxes. Copies are .25¢ each All dollars collected for faxes/copies are donated directly to Simon Youth Foundation (<a href="http://www.syf.org">www.syf.org</a>).
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1277+Broadway&stateProvince=MA&city=Saugus&country=USA&postalCode=01906&temp1=4925" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1277+Broadway&stateProvince=MA&city=Saugus&country=USA&postalCode=01906&temp1=4925" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Contact Mall Security or the Simon Guest Services at (781) 231-9087 to inquire about lost and found items.
- Walkers are welcome to enjoy the mall's relaxing and pleasant atmosphere while exercising! For your convenience, the mall doors open everyday at 6:00am.
- The Lullabye Lounge is a family restroom area located next to the food court rest rooms. The Lullabye Lounge is fully equipped with a changing table area, a separate restroom, and soft seating.
- Ample parking provides easy access to both Lower and Upper Level stores. Upper Level parking is located directly off Route 1, near the Macy's Entrance. Handicapped parking spaces are located throughout the mall parking areas.
- Although, Square One Mall does not have a cab stand, employees at our Guest Services will be more than happy to call a taxi at anytime. Guest Services is located on the first level by the CVS store.<br><br>MBTA Bus Schedules are available at Simon Guest Services.
- Stroller rental is available at the Macy's upper level and Sears lower level entrances. Stroller rental costs $5 (including the $.50 deposit, which is refunded upon return of the stroller). <strong>Cash or Credit Card Only</strong>
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available at Simon Guest Services, located on the Lower Level, near CVS, for your convenience.
Worth It! YSL Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain
Posted Sep 28 // Elissa Garza
Ever since I was a little girl I've loved lip gloss, but there's a lot of things I don't love about it. I dislike the lack of staying power and the fact that they are often void of rich, bright pigments. After searching high and low, I've found the lip gloss that does it all, but it comes at a price. Enter Yves Saint Laurent's Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain. It's a long wearing, high pigment gloss that acts like a stain and I'm absolutely obsessed with it! This glossy stain has a unique applicator different than any other. It's totally flat and angled to allow for precise application. Available in more than 30 shades ranging from deep plum to a candy colored pink, there's a shade for everyone and they are all completely wearable. The packaging is also absolutely gorgeous. It's the perfect special occasion lip color for events like weddings and prom. It's almost too pretty to stash in your purse! This little gem is worth every penny, it's a product that truly delivers!
YSL Vernis a Levres Glossy Stain is $34 and available at Sephora located on Level 1. Any one of their trusted beauty advisers are ready to help you find the perfect color!
Posted Oct 9 // Elissa Garza
I've found them! Some of the best fitting cords, available in several styles and colors, at Loft at South Shore Plaza! I absolutely love this evergreen colored pair I picked up a few weeks ago. I've already worn them several times since I've bought them, and this is just one look. I've paired them with tiger print, calf hair flats and a comfy cream colored sweater, as well as with a plain white v-neck tee and classic black blazer. What's your favorite way to wear cords?
Talbots Polka Dot Blouse (Similar styles available at Talbots at South Shore Plaza) // Loft Modern Skinny Cords (Available at Loft at South Shore Plaza) // Loft Booties (Available to order at Loft Stores)
Tall Boots for Fall
Posted Sep 28 // Elissa Garza
We talked about short booties a few weeks ago, but as the temperatures drop I know many of you are looking for more substantial, tall boots. Well, I've taken to DSW to share some great, affordable picks available at South Shore Plaza Mall! The best part? They're all insanely walkable - no sky high heels here! Which are your favorites?
These Southland over the knee boots by Chinese Laundry make a statement! Keep the rest of your outfit simple while rocking these babies. Think leggings and a long, boyfriend-style cardigan.
The Diba Pilot boot has a stout, stacked heel that will lend you support without being unmanageable. These look great paired with dark tights and a knit dress.
This Steve Madden Laury boot has a fun asymmetrical zipper and studs. Pair it with a pair of skinny corduroys, an open knit sweater and scarf for a classic casual look.
These White Mountain Lore boots are my absolute favorite! I love the buckle and the flashy gold detailing. These boots would look fab with black jeans and a fly away cashmere cardigan, don't you think?
All styles available in select sizes at DSW located on the Basement Level of the South Shore Plaza Mall.
(All images via DSW.com)
Style Setter Meet & Greet + Freeze Modeling in the South Shore Plaza
Posted Dec 2 // Marissa D'Angelo
Black Friday wasn't the only exciting day at the South Shore Plaza this weekend. On Saturday, November 30, I met with South Shore shoppers and gave out my Top Ten Picks for Your Christmas List.
My list included
1. A Wear Everywhere Jacket
2. Hats! Hats! Hats!
3. The Perfect Party Dress
4. A Statement Necklace
5. (Faux) Fur Accessories
7. Camp Socks/ Boot Socks
8. Slouchy Sweater
9. A Fabulous Flat
10. Something Quirky/ Something Animal
The booth I was at was sponsored by G by Guess. They supplied jewelry, flats, booties and a mannequin with a glamorous party dress and red winter pea coat.
Next to my booth were freeze models from Maria Wood's Fashion Focus. They stood in stiff poses for hours on end to show off the top winter styles from some of the stores located in the South Shore Plaza. The merchandise featured were from stores including 334, Wilson's Leather and Bebe.
Saturday was bustling at the South Shore Plaza and I enjoyed meeting all that stopped by and introduced themselves to me. I am excited to be blogging for the people of the area I grew up in. The South Shore will forever be my home and it is an honor to be able to give style advice to the retail lovers south of Boston.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/StyleSetterSSP
AND INSTAGRAM http://instagram.com/southshoreplazastylesetter
Please, Pass the Cranberry
Posted Nov 26 // Marissa D'Angelo
Banana Republic Fall Picks
Posted Oct 8 // Elissa Garza
If you haven't stepped into Banana Republic recently, now is a good time. Their new fall collection is filled with work ready classics for both men and women. I picked a few of my must-have pieces all available at Banana Republic at South Shore Plaza, all under $100. Which will you be adding to your wardrobe this season?
This large, window pane print is one of the season's biggest trends. I love the mod, lady-like look it gives any outfit. Layer it over a white collared shirt, or under a jewel toned blazer. Windowpane shell, $45.
This tweed skirt is seasonally appropriate, and super cute in a girly pink. Layer with tall brown boots and a cozy cream knit for a sweet look, or a brown leather jacket and sneakers for a casual-cool weekend look. Tweed Mini Skirt, $79.50
Grey is everyone's new favorite neutral and this color blocked sweater will help you complete look after look this season. Layer it under a bright coat, with a colored pant, or with black and silver as shown above for an easy, chic outfit that's anything but boring. Color Block Sweater, $69.50.
Available in many colors, this v-neck pull over will be your go-to all season long. Wear it alone with khakis, or layered with a collared shirt or suit vest. V Neck Merino Pull Over, $69.50.
The sweater vest is back and it's anything but old. Keep it current by layering it with bright colors, updated patterns and cords instead of slacks. V Neck Sweater Vest, $59.50.
All photos via bananarepublic.gap.com