Simon Guest Services is open today from 11am to 6pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
Simon Guest Services
Purchase gift cards for those hard to buy for friends and family, and get friendly, courteous customer service from our associates.
Join the Spring 2014 Photo Team:
Cashier, Greeter, Photographer, Manager
Be the Bunny!
The Noerr Programs
provides the Photo Experience in Simon Malls nationwide. We seek people with a passion for sales, serving, and creating special experiences.If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, like to be challenged and value the opportunity to make a difference, please apply.
Be enthusiastic, gracious, and 16 years of age or older. Help children smile and enjoy themselves. Play a role in creating Magical experiences for children of all ages.
The Manager Role:
Manage, train, and schedule teams; maintain budgets, achieve goals, control expenses, and protect assets; identify current and future customer requirements including availability of product and services; promote and secure merchandise and technology; maintain site cleanliness, safety and team dress code; create remarkable visitor experience; utilize our web based productivity, recruiting, and reporting tools.
• Demonstrate sales driving capability and strong communication skills
• Devote a ‘full time’ effort for a limited period of time (up to 6 weeks)
• Robust Home Internet Connection
Management candidates, please include resume.
The Noerr Programs
Creating Magic, Inspiring Smiles, Capturing Memories! ®http://www.simon.com/mall/square-one-mall/stream/join-the-spring-2014-photo-team-1093571 February 28, 2014
Guest Services Representative -- Part-time- Evenings, Holidays (EVERY Friday3:30pm-9:30pm, Saturday 2:30pm-930pm and Sunday 10:45am-6:30pm ARE A MUST)
This position is responsible for serving as a sales agent and as an information source, providing miscellaneous services as herein defined to customers and tenants of the Square One Mall.
• Manages own daily finances of initiatives sold at the Guest Services Booth.
• Insures all policies and procedures pertaining to Simon programs including Simon Giftcards, Gift with Purchase programs and other initiatives are adhered to.
• Implements and follows all cash handling procedures per corporate guidelines for the POS and all Simon income-generating initiatives.
• Maintains confidentiality and follows the code of ethics.
• Responsible for representing Simon to customers by providing high quality, efficient service.
• Has knowledge of dates and times of events, offers customer assistance regarding personal needs such as wheelchairs, directions, retailer information, shopper questions/assistance or community information; etc.
Customer service oriented must be professional in appearance, pleasant and courteous, computer knowledgeable and the ability to multitask in a timely manner. Prior cash-handling and sales experience is REQUIRED.
Starting pay is $9.27 per hour.
There is nothing like it...the thrill of the stage, the heat of the lights, the sound of your heart beating over the crowd's applause. It's time to shine and your chance to "bring it". Audition America is a one of a kind platform for new talent to both experience the spotlight for a day and strut their stuff in front of top scouts for runway, print work, TV and film. As the nation's largest "live" coast to coast talent search conducted in local venues near you, Audition America holds over 180 events a year. See for yourself why so many previous contestants and their families rave "Audition America" is the most fun, valuable, beneficial and exciting modeling experience in the country. The buzz about our 2014 tour has begun... and we are putting together our team's 32 years of industry experience to make this opportunity an event you will never forget.
Auditions will be held at Square One Mall in center court February 11th - March 13th, Tue - Sat at given appointment times.
You can make a appointment at the stage during business hours ( Tue-Fri, 2:15pm-9:00pm and Sat, 10:15am-5:00pm ) or sign up at any of our registration units around the mall.
Auditions will include info for parents, potential models or actors and will help decide if you or your child has what it takes.
Good luck and we hope to see you out!
Nick & Amanda
Boston District Team