Welcome to SouthPark where you'll find more of what you're looking for at the Carolina’s premier shopping destination with over 150+ stores, serving the communities of Charlotte, its surrounding counties as well as cities in North and South Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia. Among the 150+ stores, SouthPark features Apple, Burberry, Lilly Pulitzer, Louis Vuitton, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Tiffany & Co. and much more. SouthPark, a wonderful climate controlled indoor mall, has many exciting dining options from sit down restaurants such as Cheesecake Factory to grab and go choices such as Chipotle. SouthPark has shopping ranging from jewelry to women’s apparel to sporting goods and more. SouthPark is conveniently located on the corner of Sharon & Fairview Roads in Charlotte, NC. Also while visiting, we have even more choices at The Village at SouthPark located by Crate & Barrel outside our main entrance on Sharon Road. The Village offers exciting shopping at Eye Candy Boutique, Paul Simon, Paul Simon for Women, Tara Grinna Swimwear and great dining at Cowfish plus so much more. The entire team at SouthPark welcomes you and looks forward to seeing you on your next shopping experience.
SouthPark is open today from 9am to 10pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12:30pm - 6pm
- 12/09 - 12/13/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 8pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/16 - 12/20/2013:
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/27 - 12/28/2013:
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Eve)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Day)
(704) 364-4411Mall Office(704) 364-4411
(704) 364-4411Shopping Line(704) 364-4411
(704) 364-3014Mall Security(704) 364-3014
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=788">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- We have 3 ATMs conveniently located throughout the mall. One is located outside of Fink's Jewelery, one in the Nordstrom's wing and the last in the Food Court.
- The bus stop in located in our underneath parking area. Stop by Guest Services for a bus schedule.
- There are Coca-Cola vending machines conveniently located throughout the mall. Please visit Guest Services if you are having difficulty locating one.
- <br /> Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4400+Sharon+Road&stateProvince=NC&city=Charlotte&country=USA&postalCode=28211&temp1=7605" target="_blank">Click here</a> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4400+Sharon+Road&stateProvince=NC&city=Charlotte&country=USA&postalCode=28211&temp1=7605" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img alt="" style="border: 0px solid; " src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a><br /> <br /> Nearby Hotels:<br /> <br /> Marriott SouthPark<br /> 704-364-8220<br /> <p><a href="http://www.charlottemarriottsouthpark.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.CharlotteMarriottSouthPark.com</span></a></p> <br /> <br /> Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark<br /> 704-501-2510<br /> <p><a href="http://www.renaissancecharlottesouthpark.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.RenaissanceCharlotteSouthPark.com</span></a></p> <br /> <br /> Residence Inn by Marriott<br /> 704-554-7001<br /> <p><a href="http://www.marriott.com/cltsp" class="rfdSkinnedButton">http://www.marriott.com/cltsp</a><a href="http://www.ResidenceInnMarriot.com" class="rfdSkinnedButton"></a></p> <br /> <br /> Courtyard by Marriott<br /> 704-552-7333 <br /> <br /> Info about overnight SouthPark Mall Shopping Packages:<br /> <p dir="ltr"><a href="http://www.dealsatmarriott.com/SouthParkShopping"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.DealsAtMarriott.com/SouthParkShopping</span></a></p> <p> <img width="182" height="189" alt="" style="width: 227px; height: 71px;" src="/assets/mall/788/Uploads/ChArLOTteplumLogowithwebsiteCS2%20copy.JPG" /></p> <p dir="ltr">Look closely at Charlotte and you’ll discover a lot. Distinctly cosmopolitan but with definite hometown appeal, the Queen City’s special blend of liveliness is an unexpected mix. To help you navigate the best things to see and do, rely on ‘Charlotte’s got a lot’ (<a href="http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.charlottesgotalot.com</span></a>) for the hottest upcoming events, special deals and packages, resources like the <i>Official Charlotte Visitors Guide</i> or <i>101 Things to Do in Charlotte</i>, and much more. In need of additional ideas? Download our ‘Charlotte’s got a lot’ iPhone app from the Apple App Store to map your location and search for nearby dining, nightlife, attractions, and more. With a community so rich in captivating culture, colorful cityscapes and cosmopolitan character, the thriving quality of life here is abundantly clear. Find out more about Charlotte by calling 1-800-231-4636 or visiting to <a href="http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.charlottesgotalot.com</span></a>. </p>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Check for your lost item at the Guest Services desk, located at the top of the escalator in Center Court.
- The Center Court entrance near the escalators is open for mall walkers at 7am Monday through Saturday while all other entrances are open at 8am. On Sundays, the Center Court entrance near the escalators is open at 8am, while all other entrances are open at 9am.<br /> <br />
- There is a Nursing Mothers Lounge advacent to the restroom located down the hallway that is next to the Apple Store.
- Parking is plentiful at SouthPark. We have a parking deck surrounding the Belk store on the Sharon and Fairview Road sides. The new deck by Dillard's is now open as well.
- All State Limo Service<br /> www.allstatelimo.net<br /> Contact Shenoda @ 704-807-9664<br /> email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is many soft seating areas located throughout the mall.
- Strollers are not available at this time.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, has a retail location at the mall in the Simon Guest Services Booth. Shoppers can purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your live event ticketing needs. <br />
- Valet parking is available at the Main Entrance by The Cheesecake Factory and Maggiano's.<br /> Valet parking is $5 per vehicle. Rates may vary during the holiday season.<br /> <br />
- Wheel Chairs are available at the Guest Services desk in Center Court on a first come- first served basis. Valid ID required and will be held until wheelchair is returned.
Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
Posted Dec 12 // Emily Helm
We are officially in the swing of the holiday season! That means one thing . . . it's time to make our lists of holiday gifts for the ones we love. I personally always have a difficult time coming up with what to get everyone, so this year I am looking to gift guides for inspiration. Gift giving doesn't always have to be expensive (especially if you have a long list of people to buy for). I have rounded up some fun gifts under $100 for the guys and girls in your life.
For the guys,
1) Every boy/guy/man in your life needs a good tie. This one from J.Crew ($69.50) is perfect for the holidays. I know a few men who would love to receive this tie.
2) If there is a guy in your life who wears tennis shoes often and needs a new pair, these Nike ones from Dick's Sporting Goods ($89) are the way to go. They come in multiple colors and are great for runners, too!
3) Most of the guys I know like to keep things simple, and what better way to simplify things then by having an iPhone case that also acts as a wallet. This case from Brookstone ($40) is great for the guys who are always on the go.
4) What guy wouldn't want to represent their favorite sports team on game day? Make them happy with their team jersey from Lid's ($100).
5) A classic button down is a no-brainer. If all else fails and I can't figure out what to get a guy in my family, they end up with a button down! I am a huge fan of Gap's printed button downs ($50).
6) A watch is a timeless gift for anyone in your life. The best part is that there are so many watch options for any price point. I recently gifted someone this Fossil watch (now on sale) and it is a great, classic timepiece! This one is from Nordstrom (on sale now for $78 from $115).
7) Solstice Sunglasses at SouthPark always has a never ending selection of eye-wear for great prices. These Armani Exchange ($78) sunglasses are a gift giving essential.
For the Girls,
1) Faux fur has been seen everywhere this year. A faux fur snood is high on my wish list this year. This snood from Express is price friendly ($79) and will keep you warm, while looking fashionable!
2) A great way to win a girl's heart? A warm, comfy and cute pair of pajamas. Each year I add a new pair to my collection and this pair from Gap ($49) are too cute to not purchase for someone you love.
3) A simple wallet is always a great gift. This polka dot one by Kate Spade ($98) is cute and functional. It has a few slots for credit cards and a key ring for your keys!
4) A fragrance gift set is a great gift for a girl, no matter what age. Sephora carries a wide variety of brands and fragrances. I am currently loving Versace Bright Crystal ($92).
5) If you know a yoga loving girl, a Lululemon yoga mat ($58) is sure to make her happy. Lululemon not only makes a durable yoga mat, but it also comes in four different colors.
6) A girl can never have enough pairs of sunglasses. Solstice Sunglasses offers a lot of great designer brands at an affordable price. You can get this Kate Spade ($78) pair for the girl in your life!
Black Friday Weekend
Posted Dec 3 // Emily Helm
Happy Black Friday! Thanksgiving officially rings in the holiday season and I couldn't be happier about that. While most of us are recovering from a day full of eating and gathering with family and friends others are prepping for the biggest shopping holiday of the year, Black Friday! I have never been a big Black Friday shopper, all of the chaos kind of freaks me out...but let's be honest, I love a good deal! But with the chaos comes needing a plan! Don't go into Black Friday without one. Here are my steps for making Black Friday (and really the Holiday season) a successful one!
Event Recap | Holiday Styling at Nordstrom
Posted Nov 19 // Emily Helm
Last Monday Nordstrom held an event in the Topshop & Savvy section for holiday outfit styling. With the holidays just around the corner and party invites arriving in the mail, I knew this would be the perfect opportunity to nail down some fun (and affordable) outfits before time got away from me! Leigh, a stylist in the section helped us pull looks and style pieces that would be perfect for any holiday party or event. While sipping on champagne and catching up with friends I got to take a look around the new Topshop section and find some really great staples that will last me all holiday season.
While every holiday season is filled with classic black pieces, I was excited to see that embellishments and sequins were making more of a debut! They were delicately placed on sweaters and even on some skirts. I was a big fan! I also loved how much velvet was featured. It seemed that I saw at least one velvet skirt, top and pair of pants!
If you're looking for the perfect holiday outfit with just the right amount of sparkle and sass, visit Leigh @ Nordstrom at SouthPark and she will certainly point you in the right direction!
Holiday Styling Guide: Thanksgiving
Posted Nov 25 // Emily Helm
It's official, the Holiday Season is in full swing, whether we are ready for it or not! The stores have had Christmas decorations out for weeks and everyone is last minute menu planning for Thanksgiving! Me on the other hand? I'm outfit planning! Every year I look forward to the holidays for all the normal reasons, being with family, celebrating the holiday and then of course, being able to wear a new outfit!! I am always on the search for a great holiday outfit. Thanksgiving is one of the easiest outfits to plan for. I tend to stick to an outfit that is not only chic, but very comfortable (since I am inevitably going to be stuffed after dinner!)
I am loving big, cowl neck sweaters this year with everything. This one from Lucky Brand is near perfect! It is a classic sweater that can be worn and styled multiple ways! And I couldn't imagine anything better to pair it with than this windowpane skirt from Madewell. It has a trendy, yet classic feel to it! (Windowpane prints are literally everywhere this year!) Since Thanksgiving day consists of a lot of standing (for my family at least) I like to wear shoes that I know I will be comfortable in, so I will be wearing my tried and true Tory Burch Reva Flats. Throw on this adorable Coach cross-body bag to hold any Thanksgiving Day essentials and you have one perfect outfit!
Don't be overwhelmed by all the Christmas store fronts, I know at SouthPark you will find the perfect Thanksgiving outfit!
You can pick up the above pieces at Madewell, Coach, Tory Burch, and Lucky.
Fall Must Haves
Posted Nov 1 // Emily Helm
A striped dress is a basic for me, no matter what time of year, but for fall especially. It is so easy to throw on and add a printed scarf or a denim jacket over it for a perfect fall look.
The wide brimmed hat has been seen everywhere (and on everyone) this fall. I have yet to try this look, but it seems like a must for fall! There is something so chic about adding a wide brimmed hat to your outfit to complete the look.
Graphic sweatshirts might be my new favorite thing. Combining comfort and style, what could be better? I have seen graphic sweatshirts everywhere from Forever21 to Neiman Marcus. There is certainly one that fits your individual style at SouthPark.
The riding boot is a classic fall piece that I am always wearing once fall is in the air. I love that they can be paired with skirts and dresses or put on over a pair of leggings and paired with an oversized sweater. I am dying to try the over-the-knee boot trend this fall.
Leather pants and leggings are one of my weaknesses. I love pairing something as edgy as leather with something feminine, like a flowy top. That combination just oozes perfection to me. There are so many ways to style leather pants…definitely take the risk and try them out, you won’t be sorry!
Bright red lipstick will definitely make a statement this fall. Whether you’re wearing it with a leather jacket and a t-shirt or dressing up your LBD with bright red lips, it will definitely add to your overall look. Jungle Red by NARS is the perfect bright red color if you are in the market.
What are your fall must-have items?
Color Crush: Burgundy
Posted Nov 7 // Emily Helm
Every fall I seem to "fall" into a pattern of buying a certain color. For the past few seasons it has been black, but this year that color is burgundy. I cannot get enough of it. Whether I am adding small hints of burgundy to my outfit (hello Starbucks holiday cup!) or adding a bold statement with burgundy, it has certainly found its way into my wardrobe. If you are looking to add a bit of burgundy to your life this year, here are some great options! All of these pieces are available to purchase at SouthPark Mall!
1. This Gap carry-all leather tote is the perfect way to carry all your necessary items at once, while adding a fun color to your outfit (bonus: it goes with everything!)
2. Madewell can do no wrong in my eyes, so when I stumbled upon this burgundy dress with a leather peter pan collar it was love at first sight. The combination of burgundy and leather really speaks for itself.
3. When I go out or when I am spending the day running errands I want a light purse that isn't going to get in the way and this Coach bag fits the bill! The color and the tassel are so feminine.
4. In the fall I pretty much live in scarves, whether I use them for warmth or an accessory! This burgundy scarf from Nordstrom would the the perfect pop of color to an all black outfit.
5. Dark nails are a must for fall, in my opinion. Butter London's Fiddlesticks is the perfect burgundy color. Add a glitter nail and you have fabulous holiday nails in minutes!
6. Don't want to get too crazy with color? Add a burgundy chevron phone cover from Vineyard Vines to your phone for that burst of color.
7. The Starbucks holiday red cups are always appropriate for fall!
8. Every year I love seeing the different beads Pandora comes out with for the holiday season. They have added a plethora of burgundy beads that would be perfect to add to your daughter, mother's or grandmother's bracelet! (or maybe for yourself...shh, I won't tell!)
9. A dark lipstick can make such a statement. MAC's Viva Glam 1 is a great darker shade for fall and winter. Don't be afraid to try such a dramatic color- I haven't seen anyone yet that it didn't look great on!
10. Since fall has been deemed sweater season, it is all too fitting to have a comfy oversized sweater (in burgundy!) from Anthropologie. Just seeing the photo of this sweater has me feeling warm on the inside!
What is your go-to color of the season?
Follow along with me!