Janie and Jack
Unique in both its merchandise selection and space, Janie and Jack provides classic head-to-toe looks rich in fabric, design and craftsmanship for little ones Preemie to 5T accompanied by personalized customer service.
- Merchandise categories: Apparel -- Coordinating beanies, blankets, booties, hats and shoes, silver frames, rattles and musical animals. Whether it is for your little one or as a gift, Janie and Jack heirloom-quality products communicate the love you feel for the special little ones in your life. *Featured brand names: Janie and Jack
- Store hours: According to the Mall
- Accepted payment methods: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and out-of-state checks
- Special services: Personalization, gift certificates, shipping and unique bags and boxes
- Return policy: What's important to you, our customers is important to us. Returns accompanied with a receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment. Returns accompanied with a gift receipt will be satisfied with a merchandise exchange or credit for the original selling price. Returns without a receipt will be satisfied with a merchandise exchange or credit for the current selling value of the merchandise. Please see the policy below.
- For more information about the store, please call 1-800-234-9626, Ext. 2367.
Our Policies What’s important to you, our customers, is important to us. Our return policy allows you to return merchandise at any time, with or without a receipt. Returns with an original receipt Merchandise may be exchanged or a refund will be issued in the original form of payment for price paid when returned within 60 days of purchase. A merchandise credit will be issued for returns more than 60 days after the purchase date for the price paid. A return/exchange or gift receipt does not serve as an original receipt. Returns with a gift receipt Refunds over $5 will be issued in the form of a merchandise credit or merchandise exchange for the price paid. Returns without a receipt Refunds over $5 will be issued in the form of a merchandise credit or merchandise exchange for the current selling price. Valid identification is required for all returns and exchanges without an original receipt or to receive or redeem a merchandise credit. Valid identification includes driver’s license, military ID, state/province issued ID or passport. Check Policy All checks are authorized through Certegy. We will accept your personal check imprinted with your name upon presentation of a valid driver’s license, military ID, or state/province issued ID. Checks must be written for the amount of the purchase only. Returned checks are subject to a service charge of $20 or the maximum allowed by law. Collection costs and all penalties permitted by law will also be assessed. We may electronically collect returned checks, service charges and other applicable charges. Gift Cards and Merchandise Credits Gift Cards and Merchandise Credits may be redeemed at any US location for merchandise only. Lost, stolen, or damaged gift cards may be replaced with a new gift card for the remaining balance upon presenting an original sale or gift receipt. Merchandise Credits are non-transferable. Merchandise Credits may not be used online. Price Adjustments A one-time price adjustment will be permitted within 7 days of initial purchase with original receipt. All adjustments are refunded in the original form of payment.
STORE HOURSMonday to Saturday 10AM–9PM |
Sunday 12:30PM–6PM |
LOCATION IN MALL
Located between Circle and Center Courts next to Brighton