Welcome to SouthPark where you'll find more of what you're looking for at the Carolina’s premier shopping destination with over 150+ stores, serving the communities of Charlotte, its surrounding counties as well as cities in North and South Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia. Among the 150+ stores, SouthPark features Apple, Burberry, Lilly Pulitzer, Louis Vuitton, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Tiffany & Co. and much more. SouthPark, a wonderful climate controlled indoor mall, has many exciting dining options from sit down restaurants such as Cheesecake Factory to grab and go choices such as Chipotle. SouthPark has shopping ranging from jewelry to women’s apparel to sporting goods and more. SouthPark is conveniently located on the corner of Sharon & Fairview Roads in Charlotte, NC. Also while visiting, we have even more choices at The Village at SouthPark located by Crate & Barrel outside our main entrance on Sharon Road. The Village offers exciting shopping at Eye Candy Boutique, Paul Simon, Paul Simon for Women, Tara Grinna Swimwear and great dining at Cowfish plus so much more. The entire team at SouthPark welcomes you and looks forward to seeing you on your next shopping experience.
SouthPark is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12:30pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=788">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- We have 3 ATMs conveniently located throughout the mall. One is located outside of Fink's Jewelery, one in the Nordstrom's wing and the last in the Food Court.
- SouthPark Mall has five bike rack parking locations:<br /> <br /> -In the lower level parking outside of the Tinderbox.<br /> -In the lower level parking by the C.A.T.S. bus stop.<br /> -Outside of the Food Court entrance.<br /> -In the Village by the back stairwell behind Criswell & Criswell.<br /> -At Symphony Park by the handicap parking.
- The bus stop in located in our underneath parking area. Stop by Guest Services for a bus schedule.
- There are Coca-Cola vending machines conveniently located throughout the mall. Please visit Guest Services if you are having difficulty locating one.
- <br /> Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4400+Sharon+Road&stateProvince=NC&city=Charlotte&country=USA&postalCode=28211&temp1=7605" target="_blank">Click here</a> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4400+Sharon+Road&stateProvince=NC&city=Charlotte&country=USA&postalCode=28211&temp1=7605" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img alt="" style="border: 0px solid; " src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a><br /> <br /> Nearby Hotels:<br /> <br /> Marriott SouthPark<br /> 704-364-8220<br /> <p><a href="http://www.charlottemarriottsouthpark.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.CharlotteMarriottSouthPark.com</span></a></p> <br /> <br /> Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark<br /> 704-501-2510<br /> <p><a href="http://www.renaissancecharlottesouthpark.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.RenaissanceCharlotteSouthPark.com</span></a></p> <br /> <br /> Residence Inn by Marriott<br /> 704-554-7001<br /> <p><a href="http://www.marriott.com/cltsp" class="rfdSkinnedButton">http://www.marriott.com/cltsp</a><a href="http://www.ResidenceInnMarriot.com" class="rfdSkinnedButton"></a></p> <br /> <br /> Courtyard by Marriott<br /> 704-552-7333 <br /> <br /> Info about overnight SouthPark Mall Shopping Packages:<br /> <p dir="ltr"><a href="http://www.dealsatmarriott.com/SouthParkShopping"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.DealsAtMarriott.com/SouthParkShopping</span></a></p> <p> <img width="182" height="189" alt="" style="width: 227px; height: 71px;" src="/assets/mall/788/Uploads/ChArLOTteplumLogowithwebsiteCS2%20copy.JPG" /></p> <p dir="ltr">Look closely at Charlotte and you’ll discover a lot. Distinctly cosmopolitan but with definite hometown appeal, the Queen City’s special blend of liveliness is an unexpected mix. To help you navigate the best things to see and do, rely on ‘Charlotte’s got a lot’ (<a href="http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.charlottesgotalot.com</span></a>) for the hottest upcoming events, special deals and packages, resources like the <i>Official Charlotte Visitors Guide</i> or <i>101 Things to Do in Charlotte</i>, and much more. In need of additional ideas? Download our ‘Charlotte’s got a lot’ iPhone app from the Apple App Store to map your location and search for nearby dining, nightlife, attractions, and more. With a community so rich in captivating culture, colorful cityscapes and cosmopolitan character, the thriving quality of life here is abundantly clear. Find out more about Charlotte by calling 1-800-231-4636 or visiting to <a href="http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.charlottesgotalot.com</span></a>. </p>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Check for your lost item at the Guest Services desk, located at the top of the escalator in Center Court.
- The Center Court entrance near the escalators is open for mall walkers at 7am Monday through Saturday while all other entrances are open at 8am. On Sundays, the Center Court entrance near the escalators is open at 8am, while all other entrances are open at 9am.<br /> <br />
- There is a Nursing Mothers Lounge advacent to the restroom located down the hallway that is next to the Apple Store.
- Parking is plentiful at SouthPark. We have a parking deck surrounding the Belk store on the Sharon and Fairview Road sides. The new deck by Dillard's is now open as well.
- All State Limo Service<br /> www.allstatelimo.net<br /> Contact Shenoda @ 704-807-9664<br /> email: email@example.com
- There is many soft seating areas located throughout the mall.
- Strollers are not available at this time.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, has a retail location at the mall in the Simon Guest Services Booth. Shoppers can purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your live event ticketing needs. <br />
- Valet parking is available at the Main Entrance by The Cheesecake Factory and Maggiano's.<br /> Valet parking is $5 per vehicle. Rates may vary during the holiday season.<br /> <br />
- Wheel Chairs are available at the Guest Services desk in Center Court on a first come- first served basis. Valid ID required and will be held until wheelchair is returned.
Start Date: 11/2/2012
Check out the hottest new shoes, boot, and accessories at Journeys!
Vans, Converse, Sperry, TOMS (select stores),
DC, adidas, Polo, New Balance, to name just a few!
MAKE OR BREAK SPRING!
SAVE 30-50% OFF
ON SELECT STYLES
HURRY! LIMITED TIME OFFER!
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/new-styles-on-deck-for-spring-1196296 Teen Apparel & Fashion April 22, 2014
Here’s a gift with Shower Power! Our exclusive Bubble Umbrella in Flower Shower, may just make you say, “Let it rain!” The clear bubble design with colorful graphic elements offers plenty of protection. It’s yours with a Vera Bradley purchase of $100 or more from April 21 – 30.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/bubble-umbrella-gift-with-purchase-1174277 Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesLuggage, Handbags & TravelWomen's Apparel & Fashion April 21, 2014
Earn $10 in Mori Money for every $100 you spend through April 30th.
*Mori Money certificates can be used through June 30, 2014.
EXCLUSIVE VERA BRADLEY GIFT WITH PURCHASE
Receive a FREE Vera Bradley luggage tag ($12 value) with any full-price Vera Bradley purchase of $65 or more. Available through April 30 or while supplies last at participating stores.
TRAVELPRO CREW9 CLOSEOUT SALE
Save 50% plus an extra 15% on Travelpro Crew9 luggage. Valid while supplies last.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/mori-money-1153939 Luggage, Handbags & Travel April 9, 2014
Now you can do more anywhere. Visit a Microsoft store and experience the most productive tablet on the planet, Surface 2. Preloaded with Microsoft Office 2013, so it’s ready to go when you are.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/now-you-can-do-more-anywhere-1146861 Electronics, Technology & Cell April 3, 2014
Project Spring starts at The Container Store!
Clear the clutter and watch order grow from your closet to your kitchen and everywhere in between. Don’t miss The Container Store’s Spring Organization Sale where you’ll find expert tips, clever products and everything you need to organize every room in your house. Stop by and let their experts show you the tricks to getting organized during Spring Organization Demos, Saturdays and Sundays at 2:00 p.m. through May 4th, 2014. They’ll give away one $15 Store More Card at each demonstration.
And don’t forget to enter their Ratings and Review Sweepstakes. Write an online product review by May 5th for a chance to win a $750 Store More Card from The Container Store.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/the-container-store-spring-organization-sale-1114291 Books, Newsstand & CollectibleCards, Stationery & GiftsHobbies & CraftsHousewares & Home Furnishings March 24, 2014
20% OFF BRIGGS VERB BRIEFCASES & RILEY
WALLET TRADE-IN SALE AT MORI LUGGAGE & GIFTS
Trade in a old wallet and save 20% on a new one. Suitable trade-ins will be donated to charity. Sale valid from March 1-16, 2014.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/20-off-1084508 Luggage, Handbags & Travel February 24, 2014
Posted Feb 28 // Emily Helm
Between the warm North Carolina temperatures and my favorite stores rolling out spring items, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my favorite time of year, spring! I always look forward to seeing what items will be "on trend" for the spring season. This year's trends seem to be promising with feminine feels, beautiful colors and great silhouettes.These are the five trends that will be a large part of my spring wardrobe. SouthPark Mall has a ton of stores that will be carrying these items, no matter what your price point.
Pastels will be bigger than ever this season. They are feminine, flirty, and are all around great colors- no matter what the piece!
Florals have been popping up everywhere from wallets (like my favorite Lauren HOBO wallet) to Ked sneakers and everywhere in between. They are girly and come in so many patterns for everyone.
Wide Leg Trousers are a trend I steered clear of until now. I purchased my first pair of wide leg denim from Nordstrom a few weeks back and have loved pairing them with wedges and tighter fitting tops for a retro look.
Crop Tops have been around for a season or two and it doesn't look like they are going anywhere anytime soon! They can be very edgy or very feminine and I've never met a crop top I didn't like ;) They pair perfectly with high waisted items for the perfect amount of exposed skin!
Midi Skirts are a trend I can really get behind. They are very feminine, look great on so many body types, and are available in so many prints and textures.
When you're at SouthPark Mall shopping for some items to add to your spring wardrobe, be sure to put these items on your list!
Madewell Sale Picks
Posted Apr 12 // Emily Helm
Now that spring has officially sprung, I am all about getting my wardrobe ready for warmer temperatures, weekend getaways to the beach, and finding that perfect "throw-on-and-go" outfit! Lucky for me (and you!) most of the items on my spring wish list can be found at Madewell, one of my favorite go to stores in SouthPark Mall!
This weekend Madewell is offering SouthPark Mall customers will receive 20% off any purchase of $125 or more when you show an email, text, Facebook or twitter post, or THIS blog post to a sales associate (go ahead, screen shot this!!!) One of my favorite Madewell products is their denim. Since summer is right around the corner (even though spring just got here!!) denim shorts are high on my "to buy" list! These boyfriend denim shorts from Madewell certainly fit the bill! I am absolutely OBSESSED. They would be great to wear with a crop top, over a bathing suit, or with a cute pair of wedges on those warm spring nights.
So, what are you waiting for?? RUN to Madewell at SouthPark to score some amazing deals! I know what I have my eye on!
The Coach Mini Tanner Bag
Posted Feb 26 // Emily Helm
Around this time every year, I start my search for a spring bag. And every year it seems like a never-ending search! It goes something like this... Either I can't find a bag that I like or I find a bag and it doesn't come in any other color than black or beige. This year was quite different though. My search for the perfect spring bag was quick and easy! I was perusing around SouthPark Mall a few weeks ago when I spotted this hot pink beauty in Belk. It was a perfect shade of pink, a great size (bonus: it can fit the HOBO Lauren Wallet), and had a strap to make it a crossbody bag. All signs pointed to me walking out of Belk with this bag, so how could I say no? Meet the new Mini Tanner Bag by Coach! This bag comes in an array of colors from creme to mint and every color in between. This is going to be the bag for spring!
This bag can be purchased at Belk at SouthPark Mall.
Follow along with me!
Trends I'm Currently Loving for Spring
Posted Mar 27 // Emily Helm
Spring has officially arrived, but it's not quite sure it wants to stay in North Carolina! Between the ever changing temperatures and the amazing spring trends I am seeing everywhere, I am ready for spring to be here for good! This spring's trends are amazing. Nearly every single one is something most people can try and work with in plenty of different ways!
A Bright Bag is an easy way to add a little pop of color to your daily wardrobe. Whether it's the bright salmon color as pictured above or the Rebecca Minkoff MAB tote in mint (available at Nordstrom), your outfit is sure to pop with a bright bag as an accessory!
Laser-Cut Heels (and flats) are such a cute touch to an outfit. They add a little texture and can be feminine or a little more edgy depending on how they are styled. My favorite, pictured above, is by Sole Society and can be purchased at Nordstrom. Believe me.... you neeeeed a laser cut shoe in your closet this season.
Mirrored Sunglasses are a trend a have been hesitant at trying because they make SUCH a statement. Luckily, nearly every store is offering a mirrored sunnie for every price point. So, if you're hesitant like me to try the trend, grab a pair of cheap ones for starters!
Chain Necklaces, especially layered are great paired with any outfit from day to night. They are bold, versatile, and can work well with many outfits. Stores such as Aldo, Loft, and The Limited have been carrying many different versions of the chain necklace at great price points.
A Bold Lipstick is something that is a must in my book. You can easily make an outfit for running errands a little more glam with a red lip. Add a pink or orange lip for a date night out on the town for that extra sexiness! I love going to Bare Minerals at SouthPark Mall for their lip colors. They are always so bright, bold, and leave your lips feeling moisturized. Of course, you can never go wrong at the Nars counter either!
Matching Sets may be my new favorite trend for spring. Gone are the days where you wouldn't purchase a matching top and bottom. Now you can embrace it! From crop tops and matching skirts, to summer short suits, the matched look is flirty, sophisticated, and a bit fun to try!!
As you're shopping for spring at SouthPark Mall be sure to include these trends!
Kendra Scott Neon Collection
Posted Feb 28 // Emily Helm
Kendra Scott recently released her new spring/summer collection at Nordstrom. I got to take a look at it last week and I am head over heels. The colorful brights are even more beautiful in person and some of her new pieces are SO fun. Her new line is definitely on trend for spring and summer with the bright colors. Each one makes quite a statement. Any one of these pieces would be great added to any outfit this spring. I personally have my eye on the Paige ring (bottom right) and the Carly stud (bottom left).... but I would certainly take any of them!
Pictured above L to R:
Skylar Earrings in Teal ($65) - Danielle Earrings in Neon Yellow ($60) - Skylar Earrings in Violet ($65) - Danielle Earrings in Neon Pink ($65)
Kiri Necklace in Teal ($40) - Rayne Necklace in Neon Yellow ($80) - Harlow Necklace in Teal ($195)
Carly Studs in Teal ($55) - Jana Bracelet in Magenta ($80) - Paige Ring ($55)
All of the above items can be purchased at Nordstrom at SouthPark Mall in Charlotte.
Posted Feb 27 // Emily Helm
Even though spring isn't quite here yet, a girl can prepare her closet beforehand, right? I hope so, because that's what I've been doing lately! I've added some classic spring staples (nude colored wedges, my favorite graphic tees from J.Crew, white converse, etc) but there are certain items that aren't staples that I honestly just want to make a part of my wardrobe. Here a few of the items I've had my eye on during a few recent trips to SouthPark...
1) Kate Spade Carroll Park Fabric Adelaide ($268) Watercolor prints almost always stop me in my tracks and this clutch was no different. It has vibrant colors and would go with so much in my wardrobe. Plus, it is a classic style that would last for years to come.
2) Sole Society D'Orsay Jenn Heels via Nordstrom ($69) The mid-heel is very on trend this spring, not to mention the color of these heels. You can easily add a pop of color to any outfit with these stunning heels.
3) Prada PR 20PS via Sunglass Hut ($290) I love the unique tortoise print of these otherwise classic style sunglasses. Prada's are always a classic....and I think I need to pull the trigger on these! Oversized sunglasses are always in.
4) J.Crew Embroidered Scarf ($58) As soon as I spotted this beautifully printed scarf I knew it needed to be in my wardrobe. At the time, it was 32 degrees out and I couldn't even fathom spending money on a thin scarf, especially given the weather. But now I can't get it off my mind. The colors of the scarf are beautiful and this could easily be paired with a shift dress or a tee and distressed denim!
While we are celebrating our 25th anniversary and our summer collection, we are also honoring our heritage of bon chic, bon genre (good style, good attitude) by giving back. For every apparel item purchased in all BCBGMAXAZRIA retail stores between April 30th and May 3rd, one item will be donated to a regional charity that works to benefit women in need.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/be-chic-by-giving-event-at-bcbgmaxazria-1196311 Community April 22, 2014
TUMI lures the jaunty jetsetter with a bold travel collection in collaboration with American potter, designer, and author Jonathan Adler.
Adler’s iconic prints and cheeky sayings land on TUMI’s best-selling styles in Voyageur and Vapor collections
The Gift Registry at The Container Store will help you start out your new life together in organized bliss. From expert advice to thousands of ingenious products, you’ll find everything you need to combine two households and live happily ever organized.
Looking for tips, ideas and inspiration for the ultimate bridal shower? Look no further than The Container Store. From clever shower themes, downloadable favor ideas and DIY decorations to great gifts, you’ll find it all in their new Bridal Shower Guide.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/here-comes-the-organized-bride-1146859 GeneralNationalShopping April 7, 2014