Welcome to SouthPark where you'll find more of what you're looking for at the Carolina’s premier shopping destination with over 150+ stores, serving the communities of Charlotte, its surrounding counties as well as cities in North and South Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia. Among the 150+ stores, SouthPark features Apple, Burberry, Lilly Pulitzer, Louis Vuitton, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Tiffany & Co. and much more. SouthPark, a wonderful climate controlled indoor mall, has many exciting dining options from sit down restaurants such as Cheesecake Factory to grab and go choices such as Chipotle. SouthPark has shopping ranging from jewelry to women’s apparel to sporting goods and more. SouthPark is conveniently located on the corner of Sharon & Fairview Roads in Charlotte, NC. Also while visiting, we have even more choices at The Village at SouthPark located by Crate & Barrel outside our main entrance on Sharon Road. The Village offers exciting shopping at Eye Candy Boutique, Paul Simon, Paul Simon for Women, Tara Grinna Swimwear and great dining at Cowfish plus so much more. The entire team at SouthPark welcomes you and looks forward to seeing you on your next shopping experience.
SouthPark is open today from 12:30pm to 6pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12:30pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=788">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- We have 3 ATMs conveniently located throughout the mall. One is located outside of Fink's Jewelery, one in the Nordstrom's wing and the last in the Food Court.
- SouthPark Mall has five bike rack parking locations:<br /> <br /> -In the lower level parking outside of the Tinderbox.<br /> -In the lower level parking by the C.A.T.S. bus stop.<br /> -Outside of the Food Court entrance.<br /> -In the Village by the back stairwell behind Criswell & Criswell.<br /> -At Symphony Park by the handicap parking.
- The bus stop in located in our underneath parking area. Stop by Guest Services for a bus schedule.
- There are Coca-Cola vending machines conveniently located throughout the mall. Please visit Guest Services if you are having difficulty locating one.
- <br /> Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4400+Sharon+Road&stateProvince=NC&city=Charlotte&country=USA&postalCode=28211&temp1=7605" target="_blank">Click here</a> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4400+Sharon+Road&stateProvince=NC&city=Charlotte&country=USA&postalCode=28211&temp1=7605" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img alt="" style="border: 0px solid; " src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a><br /> <br /> Nearby Hotels:<br /> <br /> Marriott SouthPark<br /> 704-364-8220<br /> <p><a href="http://www.charlottemarriottsouthpark.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.CharlotteMarriottSouthPark.com</span></a></p> <br /> <br /> Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark<br /> 704-501-2510<br /> <p><a href="http://www.renaissancecharlottesouthpark.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.RenaissanceCharlotteSouthPark.com</span></a></p> <br /> <br /> Residence Inn by Marriott<br /> 704-554-7001<br /> <p><a href="http://www.marriott.com/cltsp" class="rfdSkinnedButton">http://www.marriott.com/cltsp</a><a href="http://www.ResidenceInnMarriot.com" class="rfdSkinnedButton"></a></p> <br /> <br /> Courtyard by Marriott<br /> 704-552-7333 <br /> <br /> Info about overnight SouthPark Mall Shopping Packages:<br /> <p dir="ltr"><a href="http://www.dealsatmarriott.com/SouthParkShopping"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.DealsAtMarriott.com/SouthParkShopping</span></a></p> <p> <img width="182" height="189" alt="" style="width: 227px; height: 71px;" src="/assets/mall/788/Uploads/ChArLOTteplumLogowithwebsiteCS2%20copy.JPG" /></p> <p dir="ltr">Look closely at Charlotte and you’ll discover a lot. Distinctly cosmopolitan but with definite hometown appeal, the Queen City’s special blend of liveliness is an unexpected mix. To help you navigate the best things to see and do, rely on ‘Charlotte’s got a lot’ (<a href="http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.charlottesgotalot.com</span></a>) for the hottest upcoming events, special deals and packages, resources like the <i>Official Charlotte Visitors Guide</i> or <i>101 Things to Do in Charlotte</i>, and much more. In need of additional ideas? Download our ‘Charlotte’s got a lot’ iPhone app from the Apple App Store to map your location and search for nearby dining, nightlife, attractions, and more. With a community so rich in captivating culture, colorful cityscapes and cosmopolitan character, the thriving quality of life here is abundantly clear. Find out more about Charlotte by calling 1-800-231-4636 or visiting to <a href="http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.charlottesgotalot.com</span></a>. </p>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Check for your lost item at the Guest Services desk, located at the top of the escalator in Center Court.
- The Center Court entrance near the escalators is open for mall walkers at 7am Monday through Saturday while all other entrances are open at 8am. On Sundays, the Center Court entrance near the escalators is open at 8am, while all other entrances are open at 9am.<br /> <br />
- There is a Nursing Mothers Lounge advacent to the restroom located down the hallway that is next to the Apple Store.
- Parking is plentiful at SouthPark. We have a parking deck surrounding the Belk store on the Sharon and Fairview Road sides. The new deck by Dillard's is now open as well.
- All State Limo Service<br /> www.allstatelimo.net<br /> Contact Shenoda @ 704-807-9664<br /> email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is many soft seating areas located throughout the mall.
- Strollers are not available at this time.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, has a retail location at the mall in the Simon Guest Services Booth. Shoppers can purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your live event ticketing needs. <br />
- Valet parking is available at the Main Entrance by The Cheesecake Factory and Maggiano's.<br /> Valet parking is $5 per vehicle. Rates may vary during the holiday season.<br /> <br />
- Wheel Chairs are available at the Guest Services desk in Center Court on a first come- first served basis. Valid ID required and will be held until wheelchair is returned.
Now through March 30, 2014, when you register for our Pizza Dough Rewards program you get $10 off $40. If you are already a member of our Pizza Dough Loyalty pogram, we have added this reward to your account.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/calling-all-pizza-dough-rewards-members-1104032 Restaurants March 7, 2014
There's never a reason NOT to look chic. Which is exactly where our sparkle comes in handy. Learn how to take your style from Coffee to Cocktails at our boutique from March 7-9. Receive a complimentary ceramic coffee cup with any $85 purchase - and everyone will walk away with some super fabulous styling tips. Promise!http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/style-your-look-from-coffee-to-cocktails-1098784 Jewelry, Watches & Accessories March 4, 2014
Red Carpet Style
Posted Jan 31 // Emily Helm
Who is still talking about The Grammy's? I know I am! This past Sunday I put on my most stylish PJ's and sat on the couch to tune in for the Red Carpet and the Grammy's. I love award shows, from the red carpet to the speeches, and everything in between. The Grammy's fall in last place for me though. The actual awards show seems to go on forever and there is a lot of ridiculousness that occurs doing the show! I typically tune in only for the Red Carpet.
What I do like about the Grammy's is that the celebs tend to take more risks on the Red Carpet. Compared to the other awards shows, the celebs and attendees really take things to a whole new level. Over my years of watching I have learned that almost anything goes and to expect the unexpected! Some of my favorite looks from the Red Carpet involved sequins and sparkle. Although I am not a T.Swift fan, she killed it in her Gucci dress!
While watching Red Carpet shows I always try to take note of the trends and styles, because they will be popping up EVERYWHERE! The Grammy Red Carpet was filled with bright colors and sequins. I absolutely loved this because it is so easy to incorporate bold styles and a little sparkle into your wardrobe. The best part is that Nordstrom at SouthPark offers so many fabulous dresses that are similar to the ones seen on the Red Carpet, for a fraction of the cost! So don't hesitate to throw on a stunning sequin dress for a cocktail party or black tie event you have coming up! You will be sure to stand out amongst the crowd.
*All dresses can be purchased a Nordstrom of SouthPark Mall*
Posted Feb 28 // Emily Helm
Between the warm North Carolina temperatures and my favorite stores rolling out spring items, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my favorite time of year, spring! I always look forward to seeing what items will be "on trend" for the spring season. This year's trends seem to be promising with feminine feels, beautiful colors and great silhouettes.These are the five trends that will be a large part of my spring wardrobe. SouthPark Mall has a ton of stores that will be carrying these items, no matter what your price point.
Pastels will be bigger than ever this season. They are feminine, flirty, and are all around great colors- no matter what the piece!
Florals have been popping up everywhere from wallets (like my favorite Lauren HOBO wallet) to Ked sneakers and everywhere in between. They are girly and come in so many patterns for everyone.
Wide Leg Trousers are a trend I steered clear of until now. I purchased my first pair of wide leg denim from Nordstrom a few weeks back and have loved pairing them with wedges and tighter fitting tops for a retro look.
Crop Tops have been around for a season or two and it doesn't look like they are going anywhere anytime soon! They can be very edgy or very feminine and I've never met a crop top I didn't like ;) They pair perfectly with high waisted items for the perfect amount of exposed skin!
Midi Skirts are a trend I can really get behind. They are very feminine, look great on so many body types, and are available in so many prints and textures.
When you're at SouthPark Mall shopping for some items to add to your spring wardrobe, be sure to put these items on your list!
Tommy Bahama Annual Friends and Family Days March 6-9, 2014 Save 25%* when you sign up for Paradise Nation!**
*PROMOTIONAL OFFER EXPIRES MARCH 9, 2014, 11:59 PST. Valid only for use at U.S. and Canada Tommy Bahama Full-Priced Retails Stores and Outlet Stores, Tommy Bahama Restaurants and tommybahama.com from March 6-9, 2014. Not valid at Tommy Bahama Home Stores, or on the Tommy Bahama Outlet Website. This promotional offer is off the price of the merchandise and food purchase only. No adjustments to prior purchases. Offer void where prohibited. Other restrictions apply, see store for complete details.
**By providing your contact information for Paradise Nation, you will receive updates from Tommy Bahama throughout the year.
Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesMen's Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion March 6, 2014
TREND REPORT: Plaid
Posted Dec 24 // Emily Helm
Plaid is quickly becoming one of my go-to prints, especially through fall and into winter. Not only is plaid timeless and can be styled so many ways, but it is also being seen virtually everywhere this year from tops, to skirts, and every accessory in between! There is certainly no shortage of plaid this season, and I am totally fine with that!
Plaid is a great way to add some subtle color to an outfit. Another great way to style plaid is through accessories, such as phone cases, scarves, or rain boots (as pictured below). And if all else fails and you don't want to wear plaid outside of the house- throw on your most comfortable plaid PJ's (we all have that go-to pair) and cozy up! Here are some great ways to incorporate some plaid into your style from SouthPark Mall
1. Plaid Junior's button down - Aeropostale
2. Plaid iPhone Case - Apple
3. Plaid Skort - Topshop section of Nordstrom
4. Tartan Scarf - Abercrombie & Fitch
5. Plaid Pajama Set - Gap
6. Plaid Rain Boots - Burberry
7. Plaid skirt - J.Crew
8. Men's Plaid Button Down with Elbow Patches: Banana Republic
*All items in college can be purchased at Aeropostale, Apple, Nordstrom, Gap, Burberry, J.Crew, Banana Republic at SouthPark Mall.
Radiant Orchid: Pantone 2014 Color of the Year
Posted Dec 21 // Emily Helm
If you are ever curious as to what is going to be the next "it" color for the upcoming year, look no further than Pantone. Each year they announce a new color of the year. This year's color is Radiant Orchid, which is a mixture of purple and fuschia. While it is not my favorite color of the year, it is certainly wearable! (My favorite was definitely last year's color, emerald!) Now that the color has been announced I am starting to notice it more and more in stores and online! I know that storefront windows will be filled with radiant orchid in no time! Above are a few ways you can incorporate the Pantone Color of the Year into your every day life. Whether it's with a jeweled sweater or an accent chair from Pottery Barn in your living room there are plenty of ways to let Radiant Orchid shine this year!
Hunter Boots (Nordstrom: $140) - Reusable Bag (sold now at many stores!) - Chair (similar at Crate and Barrel) - Wallet (Tory Burch $ 195) - Sweater: (J.Crew $98) - Nail Polish (Butter London $15) - Bracelet (Loren Hope $58)
The Coach Mini Tanner Bag
Posted Feb 26 // Emily Helm
Around this time every year, I start my search for a spring bag. And every year it seems like a never-ending search! It goes something like this... Either I can't find a bag that I like or I find a bag and it doesn't come in any other color than black or beige. This year was quite different though. My search for the perfect spring bag was quick and easy! I was perusing around SouthPark Mall a few weeks ago when I spotted this hot pink beauty in Belk. It was a perfect shade of pink, a great size (bonus: it can fit the HOBO Lauren Wallet), and had a strap to make it a crossbody bag. All signs pointed to me walking out of Belk with this bag, so how could I say no? Meet the new Mini Tanner Bag by Coach! This bag comes in an array of colors from creme to mint and every color in between. This is going to be the bag for spring!
This bag can be purchased at Belk at SouthPark Mall.
Follow along with me!
Posted Jan 2 // Emily Helm
I think it's safe to say, and every woman will agree with me, that there is nothing better than a well dressed, well put together man. There is something about spotting a man who puts thought into what he wears that is just amazing (and they are kind of rare). It's shows like Mad Men and old movies that constantly make me wish men dressed up more, like they used to!
So men, if you are wanting to catch a ladies eye or just want to build your closet with the essentials, look no further! I am here to help (along with some great stores at SouthPark Mall).
Style and fashion are really quite simple. Whenever purchasing items I tend to ask "Do I have anything similar?" "Will it go with the pieces in my closet?" and "Will I wear this on more than three to five occasions?" By asking these simple questions I have a closet full of classic pieces and a few trendy pieces that will still mix well. The same goes for a man's closet. Stick to basics, know how to wear them, and know how to remix your closet!
1- a briefcase (Banana Republic): When you are a professional, it is important to have something to carry your documents, laptop, tablet, and important papers in. The days are long gone where backpacks are appropriate, boys! This sleek and sophisticated briefcase gets an A in my book!
2- A Navy/Black Blazer (J.Crew): This is one of the best investments in a man's closet. It can be worn more casually for after work drinks or dressed up for daytime meetings. It is always good to have this item steamed and ready to go in case of need!
3- A Gingham Button Down (Nordstrom): A gingham button down is always underestimated. But never underestimate the difference a simple print can have on an outfit. Wear it untucked with jeans and loafers for a date or pair it with khakis and a tie for work.
4- A Money Clip (Tiffany & Co.): You definitely don't want to be one of those guys who is pulling out his wallet that is bursting at the seams with gas receipts and things you could lose. Instead, bring a money clip to hold simply the necessities (and yes- they even work well for credit cards too!)
5- A Timepiece (Burberry): Not only is a classic timepiece great for keeping track of time, but it is a nice touch to complete an outfit as well. A leather strap watch is always in style.
6- A Brown/Black Belt (Gap): A belt is another item that completes a look. If you are tucking in your shirt day in and day out...you need a nice belt. It is definitely worth it to have a few casual and a few expensive belts. Believe me, you can't pair casual belts with nice outfits.....
7- A Quality Pair of Shoes (Cole Haan): If you have to wear them every day, it's worth it to great a pair that go well with your wardrobe, are of a good quality, and are comfortable. Your feet will thank you later.
*You can purchase all of these items at: Banana Republic, J.Crew, Nordstrom, Tiffany & Co., Burberry, Gap, and Cole Haan at SouthPark Mall.
New Year's Resolution: Work Out More
Posted Dec 31 // Emily Helm
After the Christmas holiday comes and goes I inevitably end up feeling overly full, bloated 24/7 and not always happy with the holiday pounds I put on from eating and eating and eating! As the new year rolls around I always like to set goals and resolutions for myself. One that always ends up on my list is working out. Working out is always easier said than done, right? Well, to make myself a little more motivated I decided this year to treat myself into workout clothes that I am comfortable in, buy items that will hold up, and that will leave me feeling confident!
Below are some LuluLemon pieces that I can't help but want! They are durable, colorful, and perfect for working out and/or running! These four pair of shoes from Dick's Sporting Goods made the "Runner Favorites" list and surely to get some pep in my step with those bright colors!
This year, unlike the others, I am forcing myself to stay accountable for working out and going to the gym. I know that it is worth it to work out...and this year I will look cute doing it!
Is working out one of your New Year's Resolutions?
Kendra Scott Neon Collection
Posted Feb 28 // Emily Helm
Kendra Scott recently released her new spring/summer collection at Nordstrom. I got to take a look at it last week and I am head over heels. The colorful brights are even more beautiful in person and some of her new pieces are SO fun. Her new line is definitely on trend for spring and summer with the bright colors. Each one makes quite a statement. Any one of these pieces would be great added to any outfit this spring. I personally have my eye on the Paige ring (bottom right) and the Carly stud (bottom left).... but I would certainly take any of them!
Pictured above L to R:
Skylar Earrings in Teal ($65) - Danielle Earrings in Neon Yellow ($60) - Skylar Earrings in Violet ($65) - Danielle Earrings in Neon Pink ($65)
Kiri Necklace in Teal ($40) - Rayne Necklace in Neon Yellow ($80) - Harlow Necklace in Teal ($195)
Carly Studs in Teal ($55) - Jana Bracelet in Magenta ($80) - Paige Ring ($55)
All of the above items can be purchased at Nordstrom at SouthPark Mall in Charlotte.
Posted Feb 27 // Emily Helm
Even though spring isn't quite here yet, a girl can prepare her closet beforehand, right? I hope so, because that's what I've been doing lately! I've added some classic spring staples (nude colored wedges, my favorite graphic tees from J.Crew, white converse, etc) but there are certain items that aren't staples that I honestly just want to make a part of my wardrobe. Here a few of the items I've had my eye on during a few recent trips to SouthPark...
1) Kate Spade Carroll Park Fabric Adelaide ($268) Watercolor prints almost always stop me in my tracks and this clutch was no different. It has vibrant colors and would go with so much in my wardrobe. Plus, it is a classic style that would last for years to come.
2) Sole Society D'Orsay Jenn Heels via Nordstrom ($69) The mid-heel is very on trend this spring, not to mention the color of these heels. You can easily add a pop of color to any outfit with these stunning heels.
3) Prada PR 20PS via Sunglass Hut ($290) I love the unique tortoise print of these otherwise classic style sunglasses. Prada's are always a classic....and I think I need to pull the trigger on these! Oversized sunglasses are always in.
4) J.Crew Embroidered Scarf ($58) As soon as I spotted this beautifully printed scarf I knew it needed to be in my wardrobe. At the time, it was 32 degrees out and I couldn't even fathom spending money on a thin scarf, especially given the weather. But now I can't get it off my mind. The colors of the scarf are beautiful and this could easily be paired with a shift dress or a tee and distressed denim!
It's that time again. Your local Microsoft Store is hosting a launch event for Titanfall, the next great game for the Xbox One. Have you been waiting for some more reasons to buy an Xbox One? Do you have an Xbox One but want an amazing new online experience with your friends? Do you like free stuff?
If you answered "yes" to any those questions or even if you just want to hang out with some other great people, please come out on the evening of March 10th at 10PM. We will be providing early gameplay of Titanfall, before anyone else! We also will be providing free food and beverages as well as chances to win prizes and giveaways.
Please join us and bring all your friends!
Mall Event March 1, 2014
Call (704) 442-7261 and speak to a Microsoft associate for more details.
Please join us at Belk on Saturday March 29th, 12pm-3pm for KidFest. We will have a fashion show, games & prizes, refreshments, and up to 40% off select items. This event is free and open to everyone.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/kidfest-at-belk-1093558 ChildrenMall Event February 28, 2014
Saturday March 12th, 10am-1pm, Mallwide.
Join the Big Bunny at SouthPark for the Easter Egg Roll and Hop Tour.
Start your Hop tour in the beautifully decorated Fountain Court and greet the Big Bunny as he starts his rounds. Travel to Center Court and the vegetable gardens where you can take a picture with the Big Bunny or decorate your own Easter Egg. Then hop down to the Circle Court and the Egg Roll stations where you can roll the Easter eggs down the grass-filled golf course for a chance to win the Rollers Choice Awards. Fill your Hop Tour passport with the stamps from all of the participating vendors and you will qualify for the Grand Hop prize.
This is one of the Kidgits events you do not want to miss!
http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/kidgits-easter-event-1091871 KidgitsMall Event February 27, 2014
Inspire your beauty with Radiant Orchid, Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year. Be among the first to experience its deeply flattering flush and ravishing glow with:
- A custom mini-makeover for eyes, lips, and cheeks from our expert artistry team
- Personalized tricks and techniques to wear the exclusive, limited-edition Color of the Year Collection
- A complimentary lookbook featuring professional steps to master exhilarating new looks at home*
BONUS: take home an official Sephora + Pantone Universe Pouch—free with your personalized Color of the Year consultation and any $25 purchase.*
Event hours are 12 PM - 6 PM each day.
*While supplies last.
Walk-ins welcome.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/discover-radiant-orchid-at-sephora-1084507 OtherSpecial Shopping February 21, 2014
Introducing The Alpha 2 Collection
World travelers, the next generation of intelligent travel has arrived. Engineered with over 30 upgrades in place, the Alpha 2 collection is a natural evolution of our iconic Alpha Legacy assortment.
These retail offerings will join the May 2014 relocations of Häagen-Dazs, Auntie Anne's, Nestle Toll House Café and Planet Smoothie in the Food Court. Häagen-Dazs is committed to bringing new frozen dessert experiences to shoppers, including distinctive flavors such as Vanilla Swiss Almond, Butter Pecan and Dulce de Leche to name just a few. Auntie Anne's provides 11 varieties of hot, fresh pretzel products, in sweet and zesty flavors, while Nestle Toll House Café offers fresh-baked deserts, including cookies and cookie-cakes. Planet Smoothie serves smoothies with antioxidant-rich, real fruit and natural ingredients.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/we-are-getting-a-new-look-1100588 Renovation March 5, 2014
The Limited offers vibrant, feminine, sophisticated style for the modern fashion-forward woman. Inspired by the latest runway looks, its ready-to-wear collections are always in style, and suitable for any occasion. From modern suits and business separates, to event dresses and casual sportswear, its timeless fashion is always trend-right, season after season. Modern, young women can shop at the remodeled 5,000 square foot store in June 2014 in the Macy’s wing next to Journeys.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/we-are-remodeling-1100590 Renovation March 5, 2014
Check out the hottest new shoes, boots, and accessories at Journeys!
Vans, Converse, Sperry, TOMS (select stores), DC, adidas, Polo, New Balance, to name just a few!
SAVE 30-50% off select styles!
Hurry! Limited Time Offer!
Some restrictions may apply.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/new-styles-on-deck-for-spring-at-journeys-1098393 New Product Or ServiceShopping March 4, 2014
Sur La Table is proud to continue bringing culinary knowledge and expertise to the Charlotte area. Relocating to the Dillard’s wing next to Express in May 2014, the 6,000 square foot space will overflow with epicurean inventiveness and detail designed to inspire both gastronomic experts and novices alike. The store will continue to offer its traditional array of incomparable cooking utensils ranging from basic kitchen needs to artful, hard-to-find tools, and will also include a culinary program.
Specializing in luggage, leather goods and gifts, Mori Luggage & Gifts will relocate to the main entrance of the mall next to American Apparel in a 1,989 square foot store. The Mori name has long represented excellence in the United States, and is slated to open in April 2014.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/mori-luggage-1097476 Renovation March 3, 2014
Armani Collezioni, a sub-label of Italian fashion house Giorgio Armani aimed at a generation of fashionable consumers, will launch its brand in the Southeast at SouthPark. Offering timeless elegance for men and women, the new store will open in a 3,000 square foot space located in the Neiman Marcus wing in the summer of 2014.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/armani-collezioni-1091877 New Store Openings February 27, 2014
LUSH, the up-beat British brand of fresh handmade cosmetics is about to put its distinct beauty mark on the face of Charlotte for the very first time. Known for its innovative approach to bath, body, skin care and hair care, the self-appointed cosmetic deli will make its debut in Charlotte in May 2014. Since LUSH arrived on the scene 19 years ago, its philosophy has always been to have the least possible impact on the environment, while still producing effective and innovative beauty products. From fresh cleansing rolls at the skin care bar to piles of fragrant Bath Bombs, shoppers are encouraged to choose their cosmetics personally at LUSH. The 697 square foot store will be located in Center Court.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/lush-is-coming-soon-1091876 New Store Openings February 27, 2014
Kate Spade New Yorkrecently relocated next to David Yurman in the Nordstrom wing. The 2,122 square foot space will continue to provide crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication for which the brand is recognized.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/kate-spade-new-york-remodel-1091881 Renovation February 27, 2014
Girl Scouts, Hornets' Nest Council has once again partnered with SouthPark to offer customers an even easier way to purchase Girl Scout Cookies. WHAT: SouthPark and the Girl Scouts, Hornets’ Nest Council Girl Scout Cookie Sales
WHEN: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, February 14 – March 9
Friday, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, 12 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday, 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
WHERE: SouthPark (Center Court)
4400 Sharon Road
Charlotte, NC 28211
Girl Scout Cookies include: Samoas, Trefoils, Do-si-dos, Tagalongs, Savannah Smiles and Thin Mints. Each cookie variety sells for $4 per box.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/girl-scout-cookies-1066138 CommunityGeneralNew Product Or Service February 12, 2014
Area fans for the Wells Fargo Championship will have the convenient holiday shopping option to purchase grounds tickets at the SouthPark Mall Simon Guest Services desk. Simon Guest Services is located in Center Court next to Kay Jewelers. Next year’s PGA TOUR event at Quail Hollow Club is scheduled for April 28-May 4. All Grounds Ticket Options will be available.
With this amenity, fans will save the $10 shipping and handling fees and the ability to walk away with tickets in hand.
Grounds ticket options include:
"The Wells Fargo Championship is a wonderful, annual event and they have been a great partner over the years, said Nicole Kennon, Director of Marketing & Business Development at SouthPark. "We are happy to work with them this holiday season to add another amenity and offer a convenient way for shoppers to buy tournament tickets from Simon Guest Services. They make great gifts or stocking stuffers."
The Guest Services desk hours are: Monday-Saturday 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. and on Sunday 12:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. For special holiday hours, please check the mall’s website: http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark
http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/wells-fargo-championship-965542 CommunityGeneralNew Product Or Service December 9, 2013