Welcome to SouthPark where you'll find more of what you're looking for at the Carolina’s premier shopping destination with over 150+ stores, serving the communities of Charlotte, its surrounding counties as well as cities in North and South Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia. Among the 150+ stores, SouthPark features Apple, Burberry, Lilly Pulitzer, Louis Vuitton, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Tiffany & Co. and much more. SouthPark, a wonderful climate controlled indoor mall, has many exciting dining options from sit down restaurants such as Cheesecake Factory to grab and go choices such as Chipotle. SouthPark has shopping ranging from jewelry to women’s apparel to sporting goods and more. SouthPark is conveniently located on the corner of Sharon & Fairview Roads in Charlotte, NC. Also while visiting, we have even more choices at The Village at SouthPark located by Crate & Barrel outside our main entrance on Sharon Road. The Village offers exciting shopping at Eye Candy Boutique, Paul Simon, Paul Simon for Women, Tara Grinna Swimwear and great dining at Cowfish plus so much more. The entire team at SouthPark welcomes you and looks forward to seeing you on your next shopping experience.
SouthPark is open today from 9am to 10pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12:30pm - 6pm
- 12/09 - 12/13/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 8pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/16 - 12/20/2013:
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/27 - 12/28/2013:
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Eve)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Day)
(704) 364-4411Mall Office(704) 364-4411
(704) 364-4411Shopping Line(704) 364-4411
(704) 364-3014Mall Security(704) 364-3014
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=788">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- We have 3 ATMs conveniently located throughout the mall. One is located outside of Fink's Jewelery, one in the Nordstrom's wing and the last in the Food Court.
- The bus stop in located in our underneath parking area. Stop by Guest Services for a bus schedule.
- There are Coca-Cola vending machines conveniently located throughout the mall. Please visit Guest Services if you are having difficulty locating one.
- <br /> Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4400+Sharon+Road&stateProvince=NC&city=Charlotte&country=USA&postalCode=28211&temp1=7605" target="_blank">Click here</a> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4400+Sharon+Road&stateProvince=NC&city=Charlotte&country=USA&postalCode=28211&temp1=7605" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img alt="" style="border: 0px solid; " src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a><br /> <br /> Nearby Hotels:<br /> <br /> Marriott SouthPark<br /> 704-364-8220<br /> <p><a href="http://www.charlottemarriottsouthpark.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.CharlotteMarriottSouthPark.com</span></a></p> <br /> <br /> Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark<br /> 704-501-2510<br /> <p><a href="http://www.renaissancecharlottesouthpark.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.RenaissanceCharlotteSouthPark.com</span></a></p> <br /> <br /> Residence Inn by Marriott<br /> 704-554-7001<br /> <p><a href="http://www.marriott.com/cltsp" class="rfdSkinnedButton">http://www.marriott.com/cltsp</a><a href="http://www.ResidenceInnMarriot.com" class="rfdSkinnedButton"></a></p> <br /> <br /> Courtyard by Marriott<br /> 704-552-7333 <br /> <br /> Info about overnight SouthPark Mall Shopping Packages:<br /> <p dir="ltr"><a href="http://www.dealsatmarriott.com/SouthParkShopping"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.DealsAtMarriott.com/SouthParkShopping</span></a></p> <p> <img width="182" height="189" alt="" style="width: 227px; height: 71px;" src="/assets/mall/788/Uploads/ChArLOTteplumLogowithwebsiteCS2%20copy.JPG" /></p> <p dir="ltr">Look closely at Charlotte and you’ll discover a lot. Distinctly cosmopolitan but with definite hometown appeal, the Queen City’s special blend of liveliness is an unexpected mix. To help you navigate the best things to see and do, rely on ‘Charlotte’s got a lot’ (<a href="http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.charlottesgotalot.com</span></a>) for the hottest upcoming events, special deals and packages, resources like the <i>Official Charlotte Visitors Guide</i> or <i>101 Things to Do in Charlotte</i>, and much more. In need of additional ideas? Download our ‘Charlotte’s got a lot’ iPhone app from the Apple App Store to map your location and search for nearby dining, nightlife, attractions, and more. With a community so rich in captivating culture, colorful cityscapes and cosmopolitan character, the thriving quality of life here is abundantly clear. Find out more about Charlotte by calling 1-800-231-4636 or visiting to <a href="http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.charlottesgotalot.com</span></a>. </p>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Check for your lost item at the Guest Services desk, located at the top of the escalator in Center Court.
- The Center Court entrance near the escalators is open for mall walkers at 7am Monday through Saturday while all other entrances are open at 8am. On Sundays, the Center Court entrance near the escalators is open at 8am, while all other entrances are open at 9am.<br /> <br />
- There is a Nursing Mothers Lounge advacent to the restroom located down the hallway that is next to the Apple Store.
- Parking is plentiful at SouthPark. We have a parking deck surrounding the Belk store on the Sharon and Fairview Road sides. The new deck by Dillard's is now open as well.
- All State Limo Service<br /> www.allstatelimo.net<br /> Contact Shenoda @ 704-807-9664<br /> email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is many soft seating areas located throughout the mall.
- Strollers are not available at this time.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, has a retail location at the mall in the Simon Guest Services Booth. Shoppers can purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your live event ticketing needs. <br />
- Valet parking is available at the Main Entrance by The Cheesecake Factory and Maggiano's.<br /> Valet parking is $5 per vehicle. Rates may vary during the holiday season.<br /> <br />
- Wheel Chairs are available at the Guest Services desk in Center Court on a first come- first served basis. Valid ID required and will be held until wheelchair is returned.
Pack up the kids and head to Center Court to visit with Santa. He arrives November 8th at 10:00a.m. and will be available daily from November 8th - December 24th for photos.
Please visit Noerr Program's website for hours and to make an appointment http://www.noerrprograms.com/
http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/santa-visits-and-photos-924979 Children November 7, 2013
From dazzling stacks of bangles to sleek wallets, ornate timepieces, haute handbags and rock-chic extras, we’ve edited our gift list to the most-coveted presents of all. Whether you're shopping for a picky luxe lover, an assured minimalist or the girl-who-has-it-all, these gifts are guaranteed to please. Just add a bow.
http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/time-to-shine-at-michael-kors-967308 Shopping December 4, 2013
SouthPark Mall will have a gift wrapping available in the Food Court this holiday season.
Hours of Operation
Saturday, November 30, 10am-6pm
Sunday, December 1, 12pm - 6pm
Saturday, December 7, 10am-6pm
Sunday, December 8, 12-6pm
Saturday, December 14, 10am-6pm
Sunday, December 15, 12pm-6pm
Monday, December 16, 10am-6pm
Tuesday, December 17, 10am-6pm
Wednesday, December 18, 10am-6pm
Thursday, December 19, 10am-6pm
Friday, December 20, 10am-6pm
Saturday, December 21, 10am-6pm
Sunday, December 22, 12-6pm
Monday, December 23, 10am-6pm
Tuesday, December 24, 10-6pmhttp://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/holiday-gift-wrapping-940965 Community November 18, 2013
Get the rest of your Christmas Shopping done at Brookstone with great deals on our top selling products.
Save $10 on Perfect Drink App-Controlled Smart Bartending
Save $20 on Big Blue Live Speaker
Save $40 on Outdoor Wireless Speaker
Save $50 on Rover 2.0 Spy Tankhttp://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/save-up-to-50-on-our-best-selling-items-980159 Electronics, Technology & CellToys & Games December 12, 2013
December 19, 6-8PM
We're making it super easy for you to get her what she really wants this holiday.
Our Stylists will help you check off everything on her Wish List.
Enjoy drinks & special gifts.* Enter for a chance to win a trip for two to Las Vegas!
*While supplies last.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/just-for-the-guys-977094 Cards, Stationery & GiftsJewelry, Watches & AccessoriesMen's Apparel & FashionShoes & FootwearWomen's Apparel & Fashion December 10, 2013
December 6-20, sharp knives are on us! All knives*, any shape, style or size. We'll sharpen your first knife for free and any others for just $5. It couldn't be any easier - just bring your knives in and we'll sharpen while you shop.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/sharpen-while-you-shop-943948 Housewares & Home Furnishings December 6, 2013
Sur La Table is excited to offer our customers Free Knife Sharpening for the entire 2014 calendar year. To qualify, simply purchase any knife block set in our store from 11/29-12/24 and you’ll receive a punch card making you eligible to redeem the offer beginning January 1, 2014. Stop by and ask an associate for details.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/stay-sharp-in-2014-with-sur-la-table-965066 Housewares & Home Furnishings December 3, 2013
Sur La Table is excited to offer customers an exclusive deal this holiday season: Buy any Jura or De’Longhi Automatic Coffee Center in our stores from 11/29-12/24 and you’ll receive a punch card making you eligible to redeem your gift of free coffee each month during the 2014 calendar year. Ask an associate for details on how you can qualify for this deal today!http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/get-free-coffee-for-a-year-from-sur-la-table-965064 Housewares & Home Furnishings December 3, 2013
Sur La Table is excited to offer customers an exclusive deal this holiday season: Buy any Jura or De’Longhi Automatic Coffee Center in our stores from 11/29-12/24 and you’ll receive a punch card making you eligible to redeem your gift of free coffee each month during the 2014 calendar year. Ask an associate for details on how you can qualify for this deal today!http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/get-free-coffee-for-a-year-from-sur-la-table-955521 Housewares & Home Furnishings November 28, 2013
Receive a $50 award for every $250 you spend in-store and at tommybahama.com from November 29 – December 31, 2013 to use toward a future purchase.*http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/tommy-bahama-on-the-flip-side-event-937464 Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesMen's Apparel & FashionShoes & FootwearWomen's Apparel & Fashion November 28, 2013
Visit our stores from 11/20 to 12/20 to play Spot the Elf! Each week, The Elf on the Shelf® will be watching our little shoppers from a new place – and whoever finds him gets a special prize from our Holiday Treasure Chest!http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/spot-the-elf-944013 Hobbies & Crafts November 20, 2013
Discover where your passion for cooking and entertaining can take you! Visit our careers page http://www.surlatable.com/careers to apply!
Seasonal Sales Associate: The Seasonal Sales Associate creates an experience for our customer that delights and inspires. This position assists in executing and supporting all store initiatives that contribute to generating sales.
Seasonal Cashier: The Cashier is responsible for maintaining customer service as per company standard, generating sales, merchandising, signing, pricing, cash register operations (POS) and loss prevention in adherence to Sur La Table Policy/Store standards. This position contributes to the success of the store by ensuring each customer receives outstanding service in a friendly environment.
Seasonal Stock Associate: The Seasonal Stock Associate assists in maintaining the stock room and replenishing the sales floor with merchandise during our busiest time of year. This position assists the store team in ensuring all shipment/receiving processes are followed by required standards and keeps the stock room organized so that available merchandise can be located quickly, safely and efficiently.
Sur La Table is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, or marital status.
About Sur La Table:
In 1972, the first Sur La Table opened its doors in Seattle's Pike Place Market. Everyone from novice home cooks to professional chefs found a surprising selection of culinary tools from around the world—with plenty of help from an enthusiastic, knowledgeable staff who loved cooking, too.
We’ve now grown to more than 100 stores across the country. Both our website and catalog are viewed by millions of people each year, and our cooking class program is the largest avocational cooking school in the US.
Sur La Table is the premier place to find an unsurpassed selection of innovative goods for the kitchen and table, and we're just as passionate about cooking and entertaining as we ever were.
http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/were-hiring-seasonal-employees-at-sur-la-table-942321 Housewares & Home Furnishings November 19, 2013
December 6-20, sharp knives are on us! All knives*, any shape, style or size. We'll sharpen your first knife for free and any others for just $5. It couldn't be any easier - just bring your knives in and we'll sharpen while you shop.
http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/sharpen-while-you-shop-942314 Housewares & Home Furnishings November 19, 2013
Win Claire's Wish List!
From bracelets, bows, backpacks, and beyond - 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE BEAUTIFUL
Wanna Win Your Wishlist?
Tag @clairesstores & #claireswishlist
New Giveaways Every Day!
Grand Prize Giveaway - Special Concert with Alex Aiono
Visit Claires.com or see a store associate for official rules.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/win-claires-wish-list-sweepstakes-926072 Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesTeen Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion November 8, 2013
Trade in your iPhone and upgrade to a Windows Phone
Bring in your gently used iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 and get a minimum of a $200 gift card to the Microsoft store.
Looking to upgrade your phone? Check out the new Windows Phones and find one as unique as you are.
See a store associate for more details on this offer and a full list of Windows Phones available at your store.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/special-iphone-trade-in-offer-869059 Electronics, Technology & Cell October 8, 2013
- Bring in your gently used iPad 2, 3, or 4 and get a minimum of a $200 gift card to the Microsoft store.
- Looking to upgrade your tablet? Check out the Surface RT or Surface Pro.
- Surface RT The revolutionary new tablet built by Microsoft comes pre-installed with touch-enabled versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Starting at $349
- Surface Pro The laptop in tablet form, built by Microsoft, runs your favorite Windows desktop programs and includes a one month free trial of Office 365. Starting at $799
- See store associate for more detail.
Guests are invited to join the Pizza Dough Rewards program. For every $100 spent at CPK, they will receive $5 of Pizza Dough Rewards that can be redeemed on their next visit.
To join, go to cpk.com, download the Pizza Dough Rewards App, or sign up with a server.
California Pizza Kitchen is a casual-dining restaurant serving up California creativity through its innovative menu items. CPK provides a range of inspired dishes, from hand-tossed and hearth-baked California-style pizzas, to imaginative salads, pastas, entrees, soups, sandwiches and beverages.
Offering dine-in, take-out, catering, and an award-winning CPKids Menu.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/pizza-dough-rewards-program-808936 Restaurants September 26, 2013
Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
Posted Dec 12 // Emily Helm
We are officially in the swing of the holiday season! That means one thing . . . it's time to make our lists of holiday gifts for the ones we love. I personally always have a difficult time coming up with what to get everyone, so this year I am looking to gift guides for inspiration. Gift giving doesn't always have to be expensive (especially if you have a long list of people to buy for). I have rounded up some fun gifts under $100 for the guys and girls in your life.
For the guys,
1) Every boy/guy/man in your life needs a good tie. This one from J.Crew ($69.50) is perfect for the holidays. I know a few men who would love to receive this tie.
2) If there is a guy in your life who wears tennis shoes often and needs a new pair, these Nike ones from Dick's Sporting Goods ($89) are the way to go. They come in multiple colors and are great for runners, too!
3) Most of the guys I know like to keep things simple, and what better way to simplify things then by having an iPhone case that also acts as a wallet. This case from Brookstone ($40) is great for the guys who are always on the go.
4) What guy wouldn't want to represent their favorite sports team on game day? Make them happy with their team jersey from Lid's ($100).
5) A classic button down is a no-brainer. If all else fails and I can't figure out what to get a guy in my family, they end up with a button down! I am a huge fan of Gap's printed button downs ($50).
6) A watch is a timeless gift for anyone in your life. The best part is that there are so many watch options for any price point. I recently gifted someone this Fossil watch (now on sale) and it is a great, classic timepiece! This one is from Nordstrom (on sale now for $78 from $115).
7) Solstice Sunglasses at SouthPark always has a never ending selection of eye-wear for great prices. These Armani Exchange ($78) sunglasses are a gift giving essential.
For the Girls,
1) Faux fur has been seen everywhere this year. A faux fur snood is high on my wish list this year. This snood from Express is price friendly ($79) and will keep you warm, while looking fashionable!
2) A great way to win a girl's heart? A warm, comfy and cute pair of pajamas. Each year I add a new pair to my collection and this pair from Gap ($49) are too cute to not purchase for someone you love.
3) A simple wallet is always a great gift. This polka dot one by Kate Spade ($98) is cute and functional. It has a few slots for credit cards and a key ring for your keys!
4) A fragrance gift set is a great gift for a girl, no matter what age. Sephora carries a wide variety of brands and fragrances. I am currently loving Versace Bright Crystal ($92).
5) If you know a yoga loving girl, a Lululemon yoga mat ($58) is sure to make her happy. Lululemon not only makes a durable yoga mat, but it also comes in four different colors.
6) A girl can never have enough pairs of sunglasses. Solstice Sunglasses offers a lot of great designer brands at an affordable price. You can get this Kate Spade ($78) pair for the girl in your life!
Black Friday Weekend
Posted Dec 3 // Emily Helm
Happy Black Friday! Thanksgiving officially rings in the holiday season and I couldn't be happier about that. While most of us are recovering from a day full of eating and gathering with family and friends others are prepping for the biggest shopping holiday of the year, Black Friday! I have never been a big Black Friday shopper, all of the chaos kind of freaks me out...but let's be honest, I love a good deal! But with the chaos comes needing a plan! Don't go into Black Friday without one. Here are my steps for making Black Friday (and really the Holiday season) a successful one!
Event Recap | Holiday Styling at Nordstrom
Posted Nov 19 // Emily Helm
Last Monday Nordstrom held an event in the Topshop & Savvy section for holiday outfit styling. With the holidays just around the corner and party invites arriving in the mail, I knew this would be the perfect opportunity to nail down some fun (and affordable) outfits before time got away from me! Leigh, a stylist in the section helped us pull looks and style pieces that would be perfect for any holiday party or event. While sipping on champagne and catching up with friends I got to take a look around the new Topshop section and find some really great staples that will last me all holiday season.
While every holiday season is filled with classic black pieces, I was excited to see that embellishments and sequins were making more of a debut! They were delicately placed on sweaters and even on some skirts. I was a big fan! I also loved how much velvet was featured. It seemed that I saw at least one velvet skirt, top and pair of pants!
If you're looking for the perfect holiday outfit with just the right amount of sparkle and sass, visit Leigh @ Nordstrom at SouthPark and she will certainly point you in the right direction!
Come join $10 off your purchase of $30 or more. Enjoy unique appetizers, steaks, chicken, seafood, pasta, desserts, martinis, wine, and tons more!
Don't forget to book your next event with us. Holiday dates are booking fast!http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/enjoy-10-off-your-purchase-935631 Restaurants November 14, 2013
Holiday Styling Guide: Thanksgiving
Posted Nov 25 // Emily Helm
It's official, the Holiday Season is in full swing, whether we are ready for it or not! The stores have had Christmas decorations out for weeks and everyone is last minute menu planning for Thanksgiving! Me on the other hand? I'm outfit planning! Every year I look forward to the holidays for all the normal reasons, being with family, celebrating the holiday and then of course, being able to wear a new outfit!! I am always on the search for a great holiday outfit. Thanksgiving is one of the easiest outfits to plan for. I tend to stick to an outfit that is not only chic, but very comfortable (since I am inevitably going to be stuffed after dinner!)
I am loving big, cowl neck sweaters this year with everything. This one from Lucky Brand is near perfect! It is a classic sweater that can be worn and styled multiple ways! And I couldn't imagine anything better to pair it with than this windowpane skirt from Madewell. It has a trendy, yet classic feel to it! (Windowpane prints are literally everywhere this year!) Since Thanksgiving day consists of a lot of standing (for my family at least) I like to wear shoes that I know I will be comfortable in, so I will be wearing my tried and true Tory Burch Reva Flats. Throw on this adorable Coach cross-body bag to hold any Thanksgiving Day essentials and you have one perfect outfit!
Don't be overwhelmed by all the Christmas store fronts, I know at SouthPark you will find the perfect Thanksgiving outfit!
You can pick up the above pieces at Madewell, Coach, Tory Burch, and Lucky.
Donate to St Jude Children’s Research Hospital ®
by visiting any Tumi Store.
November 21,2013 – December 31, 2013
Since 2010, Tumi has been a proud partner in the annual St. Jude Thanks and Giving® campaignhttp://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/st.-jude-940770 Electronics, Technology & CellLuggage, Handbags & Travel November 21, 2013
These hannas help kids!
15% of profits from our Fair Isle print sleepwear will go to the Pajama Program, which delivers warm sleepwear and nurturing books to children in need nationwide.
Stop in today!http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/the-pajama-program-943078 Children's & Infant's Apparel November 19, 2013
Fall Must Haves
Posted Nov 1 // Emily Helm
A striped dress is a basic for me, no matter what time of year, but for fall especially. It is so easy to throw on and add a printed scarf or a denim jacket over it for a perfect fall look.
The wide brimmed hat has been seen everywhere (and on everyone) this fall. I have yet to try this look, but it seems like a must for fall! There is something so chic about adding a wide brimmed hat to your outfit to complete the look.
Graphic sweatshirts might be my new favorite thing. Combining comfort and style, what could be better? I have seen graphic sweatshirts everywhere from Forever21 to Neiman Marcus. There is certainly one that fits your individual style at SouthPark.
The riding boot is a classic fall piece that I am always wearing once fall is in the air. I love that they can be paired with skirts and dresses or put on over a pair of leggings and paired with an oversized sweater. I am dying to try the over-the-knee boot trend this fall.
Leather pants and leggings are one of my weaknesses. I love pairing something as edgy as leather with something feminine, like a flowy top. That combination just oozes perfection to me. There are so many ways to style leather pants…definitely take the risk and try them out, you won’t be sorry!
Bright red lipstick will definitely make a statement this fall. Whether you’re wearing it with a leather jacket and a t-shirt or dressing up your LBD with bright red lips, it will definitely add to your overall look. Jungle Red by NARS is the perfect bright red color if you are in the market.
What are your fall must-have items?
Receive 25% off your purchase of designer sunglasses at Solstice Sunglasseshttp://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/friends-family-sale-at-solstice-sunglasses-978175 Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesMen's Apparel & FashionSunglasses, Optical & EyewearTeen Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion December 12, 2013
Color Crush: Burgundy
Posted Nov 7 // Emily Helm
Every fall I seem to "fall" into a pattern of buying a certain color. For the past few seasons it has been black, but this year that color is burgundy. I cannot get enough of it. Whether I am adding small hints of burgundy to my outfit (hello Starbucks holiday cup!) or adding a bold statement with burgundy, it has certainly found its way into my wardrobe. If you are looking to add a bit of burgundy to your life this year, here are some great options! All of these pieces are available to purchase at SouthPark Mall!
1. This Gap carry-all leather tote is the perfect way to carry all your necessary items at once, while adding a fun color to your outfit (bonus: it goes with everything!)
2. Madewell can do no wrong in my eyes, so when I stumbled upon this burgundy dress with a leather peter pan collar it was love at first sight. The combination of burgundy and leather really speaks for itself.
3. When I go out or when I am spending the day running errands I want a light purse that isn't going to get in the way and this Coach bag fits the bill! The color and the tassel are so feminine.
4. In the fall I pretty much live in scarves, whether I use them for warmth or an accessory! This burgundy scarf from Nordstrom would the the perfect pop of color to an all black outfit.
5. Dark nails are a must for fall, in my opinion. Butter London's Fiddlesticks is the perfect burgundy color. Add a glitter nail and you have fabulous holiday nails in minutes!
6. Don't want to get too crazy with color? Add a burgundy chevron phone cover from Vineyard Vines to your phone for that burst of color.
7. The Starbucks holiday red cups are always appropriate for fall!
8. Every year I love seeing the different beads Pandora comes out with for the holiday season. They have added a plethora of burgundy beads that would be perfect to add to your daughter, mother's or grandmother's bracelet! (or maybe for yourself...shh, I won't tell!)
9. A dark lipstick can make such a statement. MAC's Viva Glam 1 is a great darker shade for fall and winter. Don't be afraid to try such a dramatic color- I haven't seen anyone yet that it didn't look great on!
10. Since fall has been deemed sweater season, it is all too fitting to have a comfy oversized sweater (in burgundy!) from Anthropologie. Just seeing the photo of this sweater has me feeling warm on the inside!
What is your go-to color of the season?
Follow along with me!
Area fans for the Wells Fargo Championship will have the convenient holiday shopping option to purchase grounds tickets at the SouthPark Mall Simon Guest Services desk. Simon Guest Services is located in Center Court next to Kay Jewelers. Next year’s PGA TOUR event at Quail Hollow Club is scheduled for April 28-May 4. All Grounds Ticket Options will be available.
With this amenity, fans will save the $10 shipping and handling fees and the ability to walk away with tickets in hand.
Grounds ticket options include:
"The Wells Fargo Championship is a wonderful, annual event and they have been a great partner over the years, said Nicole Kennon, Director of Marketing & Business Development at SouthPark. "We are happy to work with them this holiday season to add another amenity and offer a convenient way for shoppers to buy tournament tickets from Simon Guest Services. They make great gifts or stocking stuffers."
The Guest Services desk hours are: Monday-Saturday 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. and on Sunday 12:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. For special holiday hours, please check the mall’s website: http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark
http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/wells-fargo-championship-965542 CommunityGeneralNew Product Or Service December 9, 2013
Taking the world by storm...Millions of people have seen Shen Yun. Standing ovation at the world's top venues, royalty attending in Europe, sold out shows throughout North America, and packed hours across Asia have made Shen Yun an international phenomenon.
Playing at Belk Theater at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center:
Jan. 28, 2014 Tuesday, 7:30pm
Jan. 29, 2014 Wednesday, 7:30pm
Order tickets now at the Shen Yun Kiosk in Fountain Court.http://www.simon.com/mall/southpark/stream/shen-yun-2014-965820 CommunityNew Product Or Service December 3, 2013
SPORTY SEXY GLAM
INTRODUCING THE NEW FRAGRANCE AND BEAUTY COLLECTION FROM MICHAEL KORS
Three individual fragrances and an edited line of color, body and sun to take you from weekend chic to center stage.
In stores now.