SouthPark is open today from 12:30pm to 6pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 12:30pm - 6pm
05/27: 10am - 9pm (Memorial Day)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=788">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- We have 3 ATMs conveniently located throughout the mall. One is located outside of Fink's Jewelery, one in the Nordstrom's wing and the last in the Food Court.
- The bus stop in located in our underneath parking area. Stop by Guest Services for a bus schedule.
- There are Coca-Cola vending machines conveniently located throughout the mall. Please visit Guest Services if you are having difficulty locating one.
- <br /> Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4400+Sharon+Road&stateProvince=NC&city=Charlotte&country=USA&postalCode=28211&temp1=7605" target="_blank">Click here</a> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4400+Sharon+Road&stateProvince=NC&city=Charlotte&country=USA&postalCode=28211&temp1=7605" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img alt="" style="border: 0px solid; " src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a><br /> <br /> Nearby Hotels:<br /> <br /> Marriott SouthPark<br /> 704-364-8220<br /> <p><a href="http://www.charlottemarriottsouthpark.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.CharlotteMarriottSouthPark.com</span></a></p> <br /> <br /> Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark<br /> 704-501-2510<br /> <p><a href="http://www.renaissancecharlottesouthpark.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.RenaissanceCharlotteSouthPark.com</span></a></p> <br /> <br /> Residence Inn by Marriott<br /> 704-554-7001<br /> <p><a href="http://www.marriott.com/cltsp" class="rfdSkinnedButton">http://www.marriott.com/cltsp</a><a href="http://www.ResidenceInnMarriot.com" class="rfdSkinnedButton"></a></p> <br /> <br /> Courtyard by Marriott<br /> 704-552-7333 <br /> <br /> Info about overnight SouthPark Mall Shopping Packages:<br /> <p dir="ltr"><a href="http://www.dealsatmarriott.com/SouthParkShopping"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.DealsAtMarriott.com/SouthParkShopping</span></a></p> <p> <img width="182" height="189" alt="" style="width: 227px; height: 71px;" src="/assets/mall/788/Uploads/ChArLOTteplumLogowithwebsiteCS2%20copy.JPG" /></p> <p dir="ltr">Look closely at Charlotte and you’ll discover a lot. Distinctly cosmopolitan but with definite hometown appeal, the Queen City’s special blend of liveliness is an unexpected mix. To help you navigate the best things to see and do, rely on ‘Charlotte’s got a lot’ (<a href="http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.charlottesgotalot.com</span></a>) for the hottest upcoming events, special deals and packages, resources like the <i>Official Charlotte Visitors Guide</i> or <i>101 Things to Do in Charlotte</i>, and much more. In need of additional ideas? Download our ‘Charlotte’s got a lot’ iPhone app from the Apple App Store to map your location and search for nearby dining, nightlife, attractions, and more. With a community so rich in captivating culture, colorful cityscapes and cosmopolitan character, the thriving quality of life here is abundantly clear. Find out more about Charlotte by calling 1-800-231-4636 or visiting to <a href="http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">www.charlottesgotalot.com</span></a>. </p>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Check for your lost item at the Guest Services desk, located at the top of the escalator in Center Court.
- The Center Court entrance near the escalators is open for mall walkers at 7am Monday through Saturday while all other entrances are open at 8am. On Sundays, the Center Court entrance near the escalators is open at 8am, while all other entrances are open at 9am.<br /> <br />
- There is a Nursing Mothers Lounge advacent to the restroom located down the hallway that is next to the Apple Store.
- Parking is plentiful at SouthPark. We have a parking deck surrounding the Belk store on the Sharon and Fairview Road sides. The new deck by Dillard's is now open as well.
- All State Limo Service<br /> www.allstatelimo.net<br /> Contact Shenoda @ 704-807-9664<br /> email: email@example.com
- There is many soft seating areas located throughout the mall.
- Strollers are not available at this time.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, has a retail location at the mall in the Simon Guest Services Booth. Shoppers can purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your live event ticketing needs. <br />
- Valet parking is available at the Main Entrance by The Cheesecake Factory and Maggiano's.<br /> Valet parking is $5 per vehicle. Rates may vary during the holiday season.<br /> <br />
- Wheel Chairs are available at the Guest Services desk in Center Court on a first come- first served basis. Valid ID required and will be held until wheelchair is returned.
2013 Memorial Day Savings at SouthPark
Posted May 21 // Jennifer Brix
Some may say that Memorial Day is the unofficial summer kick off. I say the commemorative holiday is the official kick off to great sales. Splendid savings abound, avid shoppers (such as myself) can take advantage of discounts from their favorite fashion retailers.
So, if you plan to hit the mall this week for Memorial Day savings, check out some of the sales from major retailers that I’m looking forward to this year.
- Save up to 40% on a wide array of new markdowns from fashion-forward brands during the retailer’s annual Half Yearly Sale for Women & Kids from May 22 to June 2nd.
- Drop in the store on May 25 for MASCARA MADNESS! Buy any two mascaras from any brand and get the third one for free of equal or lesser value.
- Shoppers are invited to The Great American Summer Sale, in honor of those who served our country. Save 20 to 50 percent on the entire store, including women, men and children’s apparel.
- The weather is hot and the pool is now open! Take advantage of up to 40% off of swimwear for the entire family.
- The annual Dillard’s Memorial Day sale kicks off the weekend before the holiday so shoppers can take advantage of exclusive savings on items throughout the entire store, including up to 40% off clearance items
While the above-mentioned sales are amazing, they are only a few out of hundreds of amazing deals starting this week at SouthPark. Be sure to check the mall’s website for updates on Memorial Day sales throughout the week!
Trends I Love: Cutout Dresses
Posted May 21 // Jennifer Brix
Warm weather is here to stay and skin is in.
Sheer fabrics, lace insets and midriff baring crop tops are all the rage this season, and -- while I love all of the aforementioned – strategically placed cutouts in dresses are by far one of my favorite warm weather trends.
If you too are a fan of showing skin, cutout dresses offer a great alternative to plunging necklines, high-cut slits or provocative hemlines. What’s more, cutouts showcase just enough skin to draw interest (in a modest fashion), yet leave a little to the imagination. For that reason, this trend is wearable for a number of occasions, from late-night parties to sunny soirees. Here I am in one of my more casual cutout looks, prior to a friend’s dinner party:
Cutout dresses have also been seen on several of my favorite trend-setting celebrities, such as Rihanna and Miley Cyrus:
As you notice in the above photos, there are a few reoccurring themes. Here are three tips vital to pulling off the trend:
Simplicity is key: Keep your hair, makeup and footwear simple.
Less is more: Keep your accessories to a minimum.
Confidence is the best accessory: ‘Nuff said.
By following these tips, you and your cutout dress are guaranteed to be the center of attention with onlookers and fellow fashionistas, alike.
Check out a few of my favorite cutout dresses:
DSQUARED2 Sleeveless Cutout Dress (Intermix)
Reverse Pineapple Print Pinup Dress (Urban Outfitters)
Material Girl Juniors Dress, Sleeveless Tribal-Print Cutout Maxi (Macy’s)
Kick off the summer in style! Shop these looks and more now at SouthPark.