Solomon Pond Mall is the only fashion-oriented mall in the second-largest metro-trade area in New England. Among the 120 stores at Solomon Pond Mall features Macy's, jcpenney, Coach, LOFT, The Children's Place, Victoria Secret's, and White House/Black Market just to mention a few. Also we have exciting dining options from sit down restaurant such as Bertucci's & TGI Fridays to grab and go choices such as Burger King, and to top it off consider making it dinner and a movie at our 15-screen Regal Cinema. Solomon Pond Mall, a wonderful climate controlled indoor mall, boast 120 retailers ranging from jewelry, women's & children's apparel, electronics and shoes. The mall serves the nearby communities of Bolton, Berlin, Harvard, Hudson, Northboro and Southboro.Visit us soon for a wonderful shopping experience! Solomon Pond Mall is conveniently located at exit 25B off Interstate 495 or Interstate 290 in Marlborough, MA.
Solomon Pond Mall is open today from 8am to 11pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- 12/16 - 12/23/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Eve)
- 10am - 8pm (New Year's Day)
(508) 303-0204Mall Office(508) 303-0204
(508) 303-6255Shopping Line(508) 303-6255
(508) 303-3600Mall Security(508) 303-3600
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=339">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Located at Guest Services, Level 1 Macy's Court.<br /> Contact Mall Security at 508-303-3600
- Bank of America ATM located in Bank of America, Level 2 Sears court
- Come play in the UMASS Memorial Play Area located in between Dellaria and Claire's on the first floor
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=601+Donald+Lynch+Boulevard&stateProvince=MA&city=Marlborough&country=USA&postalCode=01752&temp1=4924" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=601+Donald+Lynch+Boulevard&stateProvince=MA&city=Marlborough&country=USA&postalCode=01752&temp1=4924" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost & Found is located at the Simon Guest Services.
- Solomon Pond Mall welcomes mall walkers. To facilitate early walkers, 2 mall entrances open 2 hours before the mall opens. For more information, please stop by the Simon Guest Services.
- Ample free parking is available, including a multi-level parking garage. Handicapped parking spaces are available at every entrance.
- A club for kids with fun and games and learning. Only Simon Kidgits get a special invitation to Solomon Pond Mall events, a quarterly newsletter with fun & games, a birthday card & present, special mall discounts and more! To sign up for the Simon Kidgits club today, go to <A href="http://www.simonkidgitsclub.com">www.simonkidgitsclub.com</A> or visit us on the Lower level in front of Macy's! $5 Annual Membership fee.
- We have several soft seating areas. They are located in:<br /> Level 1 Macy's court<br /> Level 2 Macy's court<br /> Level 1 Center court (Abercrombie and Fitch & Ann Taylor)<br /> Level 2 Food Court<br /> Level 1 JC Penney court<br /> Level 2 JC Penney court
- Strollers are available at 2 locations in the mall: on Level 1, next to the Simon Guest Service and in the center of the mall, next to Claire's Accessories. Stroller rental costs $5, including a $1.00 deposit. The deposit will be refunded upon return of the stroller.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available at the Simon Guest Services, located on Level 1, near Macy's.
The Great Eight: the Best Hats for Fall
Posted Oct 31 // Kristen Uekermann
Cool autumn breezes may toss about vibrant leaves, but they also cause cold ears and windblown hair. Time to put aside the floppy beach hats! Reach for these chic toppers; they'll keep you looking stylish, even as the first snowflakes begin to fall.
1) A baseball cap is an easy classic, and it certainly isn't limited to team logos (or even the playoffs)! Add some glitzy sparkles to dress up the laid-back cap. Wear it with: boyfriend jeans and an oversized sweater. (J. Crew Jeweled Baseball Cap, $125)
2) On the other end of the sophistication spectrum is the ultra-glamorous fur hat. This one is gonna get you noticed! Think: James Bond villainess. Wear it with: tailored, wide leg pants and a cashmere wrap coat. (Coach Rabbit Fur Hat $598)
3) People often confuse a fedora and a trilby. This, ladies, is a fedora. Note the wide, level brim (as opposed to the trilby's shorter, angular brim). Think: Frank Sinatra, Indiana Jones. Wear it with: skinny jeans, tee and a blazer. (Brooks Brothers Bow Tie Safari Fedora $298)
4) Sometimes, the kid in all of us wants a cozy, comfy kitty hat. Just keep the rest of your look a little edgy to avoid looking like a ten-year-old! Wear it with: black leather pants, a black leather moto jacket, ripped jeans... really, anything tough! (Kate Spade New York Cat Burglar Hat $88)
5) Have I mentioned that grunge is so, so back? I so, so wasn't kidding. The beanie is a classic piece that continues to look edgy. Wear it with: a floral dress, combat boots and an army jacket. (GANT Plain Cable Hat $65)
6) Ok, I know we already talked about fedoras, but are you kidding me?! Look at the colors on this! I just...I just can't. It's perfection. Wear it with: full on monochromatic outfits - let the hat do the talking! (Coach Colorblock Molded Felt Fedora $278)
7) The trapper hat is what Sundays are made of. Apple-picking? Football tailgating? Leaf-Peeping? Whatever your fall weekend activity, this hat has you covered. Wear it with: jeans, a flannel shirt and a cozy, oversized cardigan. (Brooks Brothers Shearling Trapper $268)
8) The cloche looks pretty and feminine on everyone, especially those of you with shorter or shoulder length hair. This one is the perfect mix of feminine (the bow!) and not-so-girly (the studs)! Wear it with: an accordion pleated skirt and turtleneck sweater. (Kate Spade New York Studded Cloche, $148)
All products available at The Mall at Chestnut Hill. See more fashion and style tips at the Simon Style Setter Blog. Kristen is the Style Setter for the Mall at Chestnut Hill. She also blogs at www.TheBostonFashionista.com.
Catwalk / Sidewalk: How To Wear the Menswear Trend
Posted Sep 22 // Kristen Uekermann
Sure, menswear is all over the current runways, but it's not like there's a time when it's ever NOT in style. From the YSL le smoking to Annie Hall, to boxy 90's blazers to Janelle Monae, menswear is here to stay. Here are some modern tips for wearing menswear without looking too masculine.
Add skinny pants in edgy fabrics, like leather or studded denim, to tailored jackets and blouses. The look is a little rock and roll meets businesswoman.
Keep makeup feminine, not vampy. Try a soft, smoky eye with a nude lip - the effect is that you've just thrown on your boyfriend's shirt. Keep hair soft, not in a tight bun.
Masculine accessories like watches are great, but don't wear them so large they overwhelm you. Make sure your accessories feel natural to you, and add them to more feminine dresses for just a touch of tough.
(1) Madewell Biltmore Felt Fedora (2) Gant Three Color Leather Bag (3) J. Crew Tall Schoolboy Blazer in Tipped Wool (4) Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's 919 Mirah Skinny Leather Pants via CUSP by Neiman Marcus (5) Saint Laurent Belted Falred Coat via Bloomingdale's (6) Stella McCartney Printed Silk Pussy Bow Blouse via Bloomingdale's (7) Michael Kors Chronograph Watch (8) Steve Madden Repete in Pewter Leather
Holiday Party 101: Dress Up the Little Black Dress
Posted Dec 12 // Kristen Uekermann
'Tis the season for parties, and I know, I know, you've got nothing to wear. Sure, there is that LBD (little black dress) in your closet, but how boring is that? You don't want to look like everyone else at the party. Never fear, I've got your recipe for holiday party style: Take one LBD, add a sprinkle of the above accessories, and look amazing!
1) You'll want to make sure you know when it's close to midnight, so you can prep for that New Year's kiss. This watch is slim, slinky and stylish enough to wear with your cocktail dress. Michael Kors Slim Runway Watch, $160
2) A skinny, sparkly belt will make your waist look smaller - always a fun trick when you are indulging in party snacks! Eileen Fisher Studded Leather Skinny Belt, $150
3) Want to get away from the traditional? These booties are lady-like and tough-girl, all at the same time. Stuart Weitzman Castanet Bootie, $498
4) Speaking of rock and roll - I can't get enough of leather jackets right now. Throw this bad boy over your prim LBD - instant street-cred chic! Veda x Madewell Black Leather Moto Jacket $555
5) Let's be real - sometimes those little black dresses are, well, little. And by "little", I mean "cold". Snuggle up in a warm cashmere cardigan (and maybe belt it with that skinny studded belt). J.Crew Collection Cashmere Boyfriend Cardigan $200
6) You have to carry a bag - might as well make it big enough to carry your keys, lipstick and phone - and be whimsical to boot! This would also be the perfect gift for your best girlfriend. Kate Spade New York All That Glitters Gia $78
7) Party heels can sometimes be so painful, and you just want to dance! These glittery kitten heels will keep your gams looking glam as well as keeping you on your toes. Coach Monroe Heel $99
8) No holiday party look is complete without a killer statement necklace. This one is perfect for winter, and gives just the right amount of glamour to a plain LBD. BCBGMaxAzria Floral Stone Cascade Necklace $198
P.S. Need more holiday party ideas? Check out the Simon Malls Holiday Lookbook!
The 8 Most Stylish Holiday Tech Gifts
Posted Dec 16 // Kristen Uekermann
Where would we be without our gadgets? Whether we're seeking directions, instagramming dinner, or simply making a phone call, smart phones and other technology are pretty much omnipresent in our lives. So we might as well make technology stylish, right? Check out these top tech gifts for the holiday season:
1) Why carry a wallet and your phone separately when you could carry both together, conveniently? This wristlet acts as an iPhone case and has slots for money, credit cards and other essentials. Michael Kors iPhone Wristlet in Python $80
2) Playing bartender at the holiday party? Impress your friends by mixing the perfect cocktail with the app-controlled smart bartending tool - a refreshing change from egg nog. Brookstone Perfect Drink App-Controlled Smart Bartender $70
3) We love our tablets, but those cases - ugh! This chic case is made with sophisticated leather and is a convenient crossbody. Coach Madison iPad Crossbody in Leather $248
4) I love my iPad mini - so perfect for on-the-go! But I lament the lack of a real keyboard. This super thin keyboard simply snaps on, and acts as a cover, keeping your mini baby safe. Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Mini for iPad Mini, Apple Store, $80
5) Keep your ears warm and drown out the noise of your morning train ride with these adorable fur earmuffs with built in headphones. Genuine rabbit fur genius! BCBGMax Azria Fur Tech Earmuffs $58
6) Kate Spade was an early adapter of tech chic, and it shows with innovative, creative items like this bow USB stick. Kate Spade New York Bow USB, $50
7) Did you know that the UV glow from your tablet is damaging to your skin? Quelle horreur! This UV plus sunscreen is gentle enough for sensitive skin, and powerful enough to protect you from all kinds of glare. Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen SPF 40 1.7 oz $40
8) This speaker is a little rock and roll, a little glam, and totally the perfect gift for your favorite girlfriend. BCBGMaxAzria Pave Skull Speaker $58