Ross Park Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 11am - 6pm
07/04: 10am - 6pm (4th of July)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=158">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- ATMs are available for the convenience of our shoppers and are located (1) outside Citizen's Bank on the lower level, and (2) on the upper level near the Food Court.
- Visit the Children's Play Area, located on the lower level near jcpenney and Simon Guest Services and enjoy interacting with your kids in a fun, imaginative environment.
- Coca-Cola Vending is located at all our main entrances.
- Should you find yourself needing to make copies or send a fax, we will be happy to assist you in the Mall Management Office, located behind the Food Court, for a minimal charge.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1000+Ross+Park+Mall+Drive&stateProvince=PA&city=Pittsburgh&country=USA&postalCode=15237&temp1=3107" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1000+Ross+Park+Mall+Drive&stateProvince=PA&city=Pittsburgh&country=USA&postalCode=15237&temp1=3107" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- If you are looking for a lost object, please stop by Guest Services and a representative will be happy to assist you. Or you can call 412-369-4400. <br />
- Ross Park Mall opens its doors two hours prior to the opening of the mall's retail stores.<BR><BR>Monday - Saturday: Mall doors open at 8:00 AM for mall walkers.<BR>Sunday: Mall doors open at 9:00 AM for mall walkers.
- Handicapped-accessible parking is available. Parking in service areas or fire lanes is not permitted. <br /> <br /> <strong>Please Note: Ross Park Mall does not permit overnight parking. </strong>If for any reason your vehicle must remain in the parking lot (due to breakdown, lost keys, etc.), <strong>YOU MUST NOTIFY MALL SECURITY. </strong>Either stop in at the Mall Management Office, located on the upper level of the mall next to Bath & Body Works, or call 412-369-4401 to gain approval. All vehicles in the parking lot three hours after mall closing without approval will be towed at the owner's expense.
- <b> <p style="text-align: left;">This shopping center, including its parking area, is private property. In order to make your visit, and that of your fellow shoppers, a pleasant one, we ask you to follow this Code of Conduct.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">1. Appropriate clothing is required. Wearing apparel that obscures or conceals the face, including but not limited to hoodies or masks, or apparel that may provoke a disturbance or incite violence is prohibited. This provision does not apply to clothing, masks, or other apparatus worn for cultural or religious reasons or for medical conditions.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">2. No running, skateboarding, rollerblading, or other similar activity.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">3. No excessive or disruptive noise such as yelling or loud music.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">4. No riding Segways or other motorized devices, except by persons with a mobility impairment as permitted by the shopping center’s rules and regulations.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">5. No fighting, threatening comments or gestures, obscene language or gestures, or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs that are disruptive or may cause a disturbance.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">6. No weapons, including but not limited to firearms, knives, or any other object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily injury on another person.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">7. No open receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">8. No photographing or videotaping without prior consent of the shopping center management.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">9. No littering.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">10. No defacing, damaging, or destroying any property.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">11. Engaging in noncommercial expressive activity not sponsored by the shopping center and/or an enterprise engaged in business at the shopping center is prohibited.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">12. No solicitation of money or contributions, except with the prior written agreement of the management of the shopping center.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">13. No pets or other animals, with the exception of service animals.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">14. No smoking, except in an area specifically designated for smoking.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">15. No loitering. No blocking storefronts, fire exits, stairs, or escalators, or obstructing pedestrian or vehicular traffic.</p> <p style="text-align: left;">Persons who violate this Code of Conduct may be banned from the property or subject to arrest. The shopping center expressly retains the right to revise or modify these rules as necessary.</p> </b>
- <P>Too many packages? Stop by Guest Services and purchase a shopping bag, with all proceeds to benefit The Simon Youth Foundation. Shopping bags are only $1 and support a great cause!</P>
- <span style="font-size: 13px;"> <p>Hey Kids! Be sure to take part in our Simon Kidgits Club today. This is an exclusive club just for kids who love to have fun and receive discounts from various retailers and local businesses. Get a special birthday gift, an exclusive Kidgits t-shirt and a cool membership card, just for joining! We even have monthly events and programs just for you!<br /> <br /> To join, stop by Guest Services located on the lower level of Ross Park Mall. Membership is only $5 annually! Join today and be a member of the coolest club in town!</p> </span>
- Take a moment to relax at our Rejuvenation Station near Nordstrom, have a snack, or enjoy some conversation in any of our soft seating areas located throughout the mall.
- Strollers are available at Mall Entrance #2, upper level by Macy's and Auntie Ann's. The cost is $5 with a $1 reward when the stroller is returned to the vending unit.
- For your convenience, wheelchairs are available at Guest Services on the lower level near Citizens Bank.
Receive a coupon for $15 off for each qualifying purchase of $30 or more made from 05/23/13 through 07/10/13 at Hot Topic stores and online at Hottopic.com. Qualifying purchases do not include taxes, shipping, or gift cards. Valid for one-time use only on a purchase of $30 or more. Coupon and qualifying purchase receipt must be surrendered at time of redemption. May not be combined with any other discount or offer. Coupon is not valid toward prior purchases, gift cards, vinyl music, DVDs, CDs, shipping or taxes. Void if copied, reproduced, sold or transferred and where prohibited. Offer valid from 07/11/13 through 07/21/13. Coupon has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Associates of Hot Topic, Inc. and their family members are ineligible. **Only one discount redeemable per purchase.http://www.simon.com/mall/ross-park-mall/stream/get-15-hot-cash-for-every-30-purchase-487383 May 23, 2013
An exciting SCS Member Opportunity! Take advantage of this unique opportunity to own a Swarovski crystal treasure signed by a Swarovski designer. Contact store for details. Ask us about the exciting benefits of SCS membership today.http://www.simon.com/mall/ross-park-mall/stream/swarovski-designer-signing-event-482480 June 10, 2013
Bringing back the Jean Vest!
Posted May 14 // Leeann Marie Golish
I picked it up off of the rack and thought, "The last time I had one of these I think I was about 7. Maybe that's a sign..." But instead, I pulled it from the rack and took it into the dressing room to give it a shot. The one thing I know about shopping - it takes a lot of trying on of clothing to figure out what works.
I'm here now to say: I'm a believer. In the adult jean vest. Why?
The style that I chose fits tighter to the body, so I can button the bottom and it becomes an instant waist-cincher. You know how you may hear that blazers can help to create a waist? A jean vest can do the same thing! Wear one in the summer time for the same figure-flattering effect.
Think wearing the same black pants and colored tee is getting to be boring? Adding a vest on top of your standards can add just the right amount of layering and visual interest. Add a cool bracelet and you've taken your outfit up a notch. Even try pairing them with pastel pants - a great way to sport the new spring/summer trends!
Summer is great for dresses, but what if you think your daytime selection may be just a bit too dressy? Add a jean vest and you've taken it down a notch! Wear those dresses no matter what!
Here are some jean vest options for you - that can all be found at Ross Park!
Nordstrom: love the darker shades
Forever 21: Flatter your figure and your wallet with this selection from Forever 21.
Macy's: Thinking you'd like to wear your vest with blue jeans? Try a vest in a different color!
Are you going to give it a try? Let me know what you think!
Make Momma Proud: A Simple Guide to The Perfect Mother's Day Gift
Posted Apr 24 // Leeann Marie Golish
Mother's Day is Sunday, May 12th - and that's quickly approaching! If you're anything like me, you're thinking that maybe this year mom would really like another scarf to add to her collection. The collection of 29 scarves she has...one for each year since you've been around.
But fear not! There are so many options out there this year, and I've created some easy go-to categories that will help you to find the perfect gift for Mom based on what she's really into (or needs to get into *ahem - technology category...*)
Pamper mom with some of the AWESOME products at LUSH - Ross Park's newest store. Safe to say, I'm pretty obsessed with LUSH, and for good reasons! Their products smell amazing, and make you feel like a goddess. I received some of the Volcano Foot Mask as a sample recently, and it's perfect for a mom who is on her feet often. If you're not yet familiar with LUSH products, try one of their gift packs like this "A Mother's Day in Paradise" gift set. Mom will love you, and you'll love that mom smells nice.
Are you tired of mom wearing the same cheerleading sweatshirt she got as a parent gift during your years on the JV squad? Update mom's wardrobe in a friendly way by gifting her with some of the latest styles at your classy store of choice. Since it's the spring, a nice Calvin Klein Double Breasted Trench Coat from Nordstrom would be a perfect staple piece and shield from the rain. Looking for something she can wear as it warms up? This eyelet shirt from J Crew will keep her stylish at your family BBQs throughout the summer.
Mom always feeds you when you drop in at the house, so why not take mom out to eat as a special treat? The Cheesecake Factory at Ross Park Mall is bound to have something delicious (or you could always just skip straight to the dessert). Looking to win at the family's competitive Trivial Pursuit game this year? Buy mom a lovely bottle from Deer Creek Winery and watch your team magically gather your pie pieces while mom's team tries to remember the president's name.
Men know it - and you should too: you can't go wrong with jewelry. This Cozumel Bouquet Necklace from Francesca's is a wonderful addition to any wardrobe. Mom will be amazed by how often she can wear it (think... wear with black, white, reds, tans, etc etc)! Is your mom working on creating the perfect Pandora bracelet? Gift her a new bead and she'll remember this Mother's Day until she gets her next bead forever.
Does mom still leave you the never-ending voicemail? Looking to help ease her into this century? Gift her an iPhone and watch the confusion start! (kidding!). Spend some time with mom on May 12th teaching her how to send texts and look up directions. Help to keep the family connected. If your mom is already tech-savvy, an adorable iPad Folio Kate Spade will keep her style chic.
Mom deserves the best. Do something sweet for her this May 12th. Happy shopping!
The Lazy Girls Way to Stylize A Simple T-Shirt
Posted Jun 6 // Leeann Marie Golish
It's about summer time, and I work from home. That means I could potentially hang out in my PJ's all day long and really - no one would know. Maybe you're a busy mom or a college girl on-the-go. Maybe you view weekends as a time to finally get out of those work clothes and relax. If you find that looking fashionable is difficult, consider how you could possibly stylize a fashion staple .... the T-Shirt.
Really, Leeann? How to stylize a T-shirt?! Absolutely! Hey - there are lots of days when I really don't want to put in much effort, but I do like to make sure that I look at least reasonable when picking up some fruits and veggies from the market. So what do I go to? A simple T-shirt! There are lots of ways to stylize this basic that you'll constantly look as though you have numerous outfits with just a simple accessory or shoe change.
On my recent trip to Nordstrom, I picked up this simple, gray tunic tee in the SAVVY department. I actually apologized to the nice sales associate for going with such a boring basic, but let's be honest - doesn't everyone need a basic gray tee in their wardrobe? On top of that, this tee is long enough to cover my bottom on those I feel gross today days, and it's incredibly soft. Those two factors alone ensure that it'll be worn quite often.
How will I style it? Here are some ideas:
Spruce Up The Neckline:
Today I'm wearing this tee with a bauble necklace from Francesca's. You may be hesitant to buy something as large and colorful, but I can practically guarantee that you will wear a big, bold necklace as often as a simple gold chain.
Add Colored Denim:
Do you have pastel denim? Black pants? Blue jeans? Mix up whatever you're wearing on the bottom and you'll have an instant outfit change. I'm digging these cropped mint jeans currently at Express!
Tuck It In:
This tunic tee can be worn long, but I'll also be tucking it in (in the front even) to a pair of colorful summer shorts! J Crew has an amazing selection.
The Emergency Scarf:
A simple tee can be worn on not only those warm summer days, but also into the fall using any "emergency scarf" in your stash. I buy scarves like a pro, because I wear them with tee shirts all. the. time. How about a simple, inexpensive one from JCPenny?
What other ways do you dress up your simple tees?
Nordstrom New Department! SAVVY
Posted Jun 5 // Leeann Marie Golish
Today I drove up to Ross Park Mall excited to check out the newest department at Nordstrom: SAVVY. This department is extra exciting, because not only are the featured pieces really cute and functional, but they're also at a great price point for Nordstrom shoppers. Looking for something on-trend, but a little tight on budget right now? Check out the SAVVY department, where most everything is under $100.
But it's not just all about price point, SAVVY comes through in even more ways! I loved when the girls (super adorable and extra-nice!) explained to me how the department is laid out. The SAVVY department, catering to 20's-30's female shoppers, always as 3 sections. There's a "Girly Girl" area, an "Edgy" area (most my style), and then something different for every season. If you're really all about pastels, lace, and everything girly - you'll know that there will always be something for you in the SAVVY department. If you like motorcycle jackets and graphic tees - you'll always be catered to as well! Can't beat that!
The department launched in February, and is already bringing in a loyal group of women who buy out their weekly maxi dress (YEP!) In addition, their denim has a great fit and washes, and their vegan leather is proving to be really popular as well.
Brands at SAVVY include: MINKPINK, WAYF, Tildon, Leith, Go Make Noise, and ASTR. In fact, I picked up an incredibly soft gray split Leith tee while there, and I'm excited to show it to you in a coming blog post (including styling tips).
Go outside! Three Stores For the Perfect Workout Outfit
Posted May 3 // Leeann Marie Golish
I woke this morning trying to mentally plan my day's schedule around a 75 minute hot yoga class. I stumbled downstairs, started my morning coffee, and looked out the back window of my home. Sunshine.
Stepping outside to get the morning mail, I was greeted by incredibly warm temperatures, green grass, and blossoming trees. That's when I completely scrapped the idea of going to a 100+ degree yoga room, and instead decided to take my workout outdoors.
For too long, this winter hung over our heads and forced us into gyms and exercise rooms, but now that the sun is out in Pittsburgh and the temperature is right - it's time to get outside!
Whether your workout consists of a long run (prepping for the marathon?), a bike ride on your favorite trail (my personal favorite), or simple yard work (which I always try to avoid) - finding the right outdoor workout gear is essential. Looking great and feeling energized will truly get you ready for the summer months!
I live in Lululemon. Pretty sure that anyone who has a pair of their Wunder Under pants must also live in theirs. Not only are they slimming and comfortable, but (guilty!) they can also double as a pair of leggings if you're really in a pinch! Give them a shot and you won't regret the investment in "...but they're just workout pants!" Trust me on that.
Victoria's Secret has their own line of VSX Sport wear - and not only is it versatile, but the colors are great! I'm loving the fun, bright colors they have for all of their tops, and I have a hunch they might know what they're talking about when it comes to finding the right sports bra for any shape and size!
Foot Locker will keep your feet happy, with some fun running, biking, and tennis shoes. I personally, for some reason, love black sneakers instead of white ones. There are so many options out there now, that someone at Foot Locker can surely help you to narrow it down by needs, how you move, and the all-important - which shade of neon you'd like.
PS: Don't forget that Mother's Day is right around the corner! Get mom something she'll love using this Simple Guide to Mother's Day Gifts!
Store Feature: LUSH - newly opened and ready to impress!
Posted May 15 // Leeann Marie Golish
I sit here this evening with my face covered in Love Lettuce by LUSH: Fresh Handmade Cosmetics. It's pretty amazing, and smells yummy as well!
I visited the new LUSH in Ross Park Mall today, and I have to say - I'm in love. I have been for a while, and I'm glad to see a LUSH store at my favorite mall. Their products are amazing, and I love their fresh, natural, and creative ingredients. Haven't been to LUSH before? Here's an introduction to some of my favorite things they have to offer!
All of their products have unique names, and their store is very welcoming - this includes the staff! The two girls that were working today were incredibly sweet and helpful. LUSH also has a recycling program for their black pots of products, so I make sure to save mine up so that I can get a fresh face mask by turning in 5 of them.
Their "Bath Bomb" products are some of my favorite to purchse, and I usually get different scents each time. This visit, I got the "Enchanter" and "Fizzy O'Therapy". One of the bombs usually lasts me for two baths, and I just break them up under running hot water and soooooakkkkkk. It's wonderful.
In addition to bath products, LUSH also has a lot of different ideas for face wash and care. Each of these above are different types of face wash, which break down with a bit of water to help relieve excess oil, moisturize, or reduce redness. Whatever you need, the friendly staff can recommend a product for it!
One of THE BEST parts of having a local LUSH store? Fresh Face Masks!! You can't get these from their online store, and they are an ah-mazing treat for your skin! The one I have on tonight is the Love Lettuce, but really - they're all wonderful. A must try.
Last, but certainly not least - the staff. They're wonderful. Really knowledgeable, and helpful answering any questions to you may have. You can even test the products, and they'll walk you through how some of them "work". (Like this "jelly soap") A total benefit to your visit and true treat all-around.