Richmond Town Square, conveniently located 3 miles from 1-271 on the corner of Wilson Mills Road and Richmond Road serves nearby communities of Lyndhurst, Highland Heights, Euclid, South Euclid and Cleveland Heights. Boasting over 75 specialty shops from jewelry to women’s apparel to athletic apparel, Richmond Town Square features Macy’s, jcpenney, Sears, Bath & Body Works, Victoria’s Secret and many others. Hungry? The mall offers grab and go choices such as Charley’s Grilled Subs, and sit down restaurant The Pit; consider making it dinner and a movie at our 20 screen Regal Cinema. From the entire team at Richmond Town Square we hope that you visit us soon!
Richmond Town Square is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=153">Travelex now</a>.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=691+Richmond+Road&stateProvince=OH&city=Richmond+Heights&country=USA&postalCode=44143&temp1=9445" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=691+Richmond+Road&stateProvince=OH&city=Richmond+Heights&country=USA&postalCode=44143&temp1=9445" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost something? Found something? Please call Security at 440-449-5680 if you need assistance.
- <img width="259" height="90" alt="" src="/assets/mall/153/Uploads/Logo.jpg" /><br /> <br /> Richmond Town Square is a great place to get some exercise. For your convenience, the mall doors open 1 hour before the stores. Mall walking hours are Monday through Saturday, 9:00am to 9:00pm, and Sundays 10:00am to 6:00pm. Walking the entire mall is .7 miles.<br /> <br /> <strong>Fitness on the Go! mall walking program is sponsored by University Hospitals</strong> <strong>Richmond Medical Center</strong>. Fitness on the Go! events are held the first and third Wednesday of each month from 9am-noon near JCPenney. For more information on this program please call Heather Beam at UH Richmond Medical Center, (440) 585-6137 or visit UHrichmond.org.
- Handicapped parking is available outside most mall entrances.
- Stroller rental is available down the JCPenney concourse.
- Wheelchairs are available by calling Security at 440-449-5680. There is no charge for this service, we simply need to hold on to a picture ID while the wheelchair is out. Wheelchair rental is on a first come, first serve basis.<br /> <br />
Now viewing all things: Entertainment
It used to be that RadioShack was thought of mainly as an electronics parts store. However, today we are much more. We offer more name-brand products than ever before, we've partnered with companies to provide the latest...
Well, this is sad.
We didn’t find anything. Try something different.