Pheasant Lane Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 11am - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=789">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Fax service is available at the Guest Services Desk. The charge is $2.00 to send the 1st page, $1.00 for each additional page, and $1.00 per page for receiving faxes. Copying is not available at this time.<br />
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=310+Daniel+Webster+Highway&stateProvince=NH&city=Nashua&country=USA&postalCode=03060&temp1=7604" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=310+Daniel+Webster+Highway&stateProvince=NH&city=Nashua&country=USA&postalCode=03060&temp1=7604" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Our Lost and Found is located at the Guest Services Desk on the lower level in front of JCPenney. You may report or inquire about your missing belongings here.
- <p dir="ltr" style="margin-right: 0px;">The Pheasant Lane Mall Walker Program, "Hearts & Soles", is designed to provide a safe, indoor location for mall walkers of all ages. This program is provided as a free service to the community and sponsored by Lowell General Hospital. The doors in the Food Court will open on Monday - Saturday at 8:00am and Sundays at 9:00am. All walkers are asked to stay on the lower level to do their walking and each time around the mall is a 1/2 mile which includes the loop in the Food Court. Visit the Guest Services Desk, located on the lower level in front of JCPenney to register for the program during regular mall hours. All mall walkers are required to wear an id badge which is provided by the Mall.<br /> <strong><br /> Mall Walking Club<br /> </strong>The Walking Club is sponsored by the generous support of Lowell General Hospital. Visit their website to learn more about their programs and services at <a href="http://www.lowellgeneral.org">www.lowellgeneral.org</a>. Lowell General Hospital's commitment to comprehensive services, compassionate care and clinical excellence has earned the reputation as the leading community hospital in the Merrimack Valley. Their mission is providing healthcare that meets the highest of standards: "yours!"<br /> <br /> <strong>Lowell General will be providing seminars on topics of importance in the health industry throughout the year. Please check the "@ Your Mall NOW!" page on this website for a schedule of upcoming events.<br /> </strong><br /> Here is how you get some great benefits of mall walking:<br /> <strong>. Protect your feet.</strong> If you're walking regularly, replace your shoes every six months. Over time, arch support wears away and joint and heel pain may result. A rule of thumb: If your shoe has molded itself into the shape of your foot, it doesn't have support left. You can cushion your walking shoes with insoles or thick socks.<br /> <strong>. Stand up straight.</strong> Maintaining good posture when you walk helps give your abs a workout. "Keep yourself straight up while holding in your ab muscles; every step becomes a mini sit-up". Most of us lean forward when we walk but we can catch ourselves easily at the mall: "Just check your posture in your reflection in the windows".<br /> <strong>. Vary your speeds.</strong> After warming up, choose a wing - say, Sears to Macy's - and walk fast. Slow down for a lap to catch your breath, then pick up the pace again. An interval is one fast lap plus one slow one. "Try three intervals per walk every other day". You'll build up both speed and muscle.<br /> <strong>. Make friends. </strong>In a mall you have a community of people from grandmothers to toddlers - who are all walking. If you meet people who are like-minded, everyone's healthy habits may rub off.</p>
- Our Security Staff is available to help with disabled vehicles. Handicap parking is also available at all entrances and is strictly enforced.
- The Nashua City Bus is available for a nominal fee. The City Bus makes scheduled stops at the Pheasant Lane Mall and throughout Nashua. Bus stops are located outside the Food Court entrance. For more information on pick up and drop off times, please stop by the Guest Services Desk, located on the lower level in front of JCPenney.
- Strollers are located on the upper level next to Bank of America and on the upper level next to Kids Footlocker. Strollers may be rented for $5.00 from the vending unit. Upon return of the stroller, you will receive a $.50 refund. For your convenience, these vending units accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express, as well as cash. <br />
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Complimentary Wheelchairs are available at the Guest Services Desk, located on the lower level in front of JCPenney, for your shopping comfort. A valid I.D. is required to borrow a wheelchair on a first come first serve basis.
Stop by Proactiv to try our Sheer Tint Moisturizer
be the first to favorite!
Proactiv; has BB Cream! Stop by the Proactiv® Cart to try our Sheer Tint Moisturizer. It is a lightweight formula that hydrates the skin and delivers sheer coverage for a balanced, even complexion. Offered in three shades: Sunlight, Suntan, and Sunbronze.
You could get deals directly to your inbox! Sign up for our Mall Insider Newsletter