Welcome to Northshore Mall - a two level, climate controlled shopping mall located at the intersection of Route 128 and 114 in Peabody, Massachusetts. Located only 18 miles from Boston, Northshore Mall serves not only the town of Peabody, but also the greater Boston Northshore area, as well as the Southern Sea Coast of New Hampshire. Northshore Mall offers its guests an upscale shopping atmosphere with a generous variety of more than 120 specialty stores, ranging from jewelry to children & women's apparel to sporting goods - there is certainly something for everyone! Among these, Northshore Mall features Nordstrom, Macy*s, J Crew, DSW, Brooks Brothers, Ann Taylor, LOFT, Coach, Orvis, PotteryBarn, The Children’s Place, The Container Store, Lush, Sephora, A|X Armani Exchange and many more! At Northshore Mall, guests can enjoy seven full-service restaurants including Legal Sea Foods, Joe's American Bar & Grill, The Cheesecake Factory, Burtons Grill, Chipolte Mexican Grill, Cafe Bistro in Nordstrom, P.F. Changs China Bistro and Scosso Ristorante & Martini Bar as well as twelve options in the Food Court! Northshore Mall also offers many beauty and spa salons including Dellaria Salon, Regis Salon, Brow Art 23, Green Tangerine Salon and Spa and more!
The mall is currently closed, but reopens 4/21/2014 at 10am.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- Closed (Easter)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=338">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Have copies made or send a fax! Copies are $.25 each. Faxing services cost $2 for the first page and $1 for each additional page. All proceeds go to benefit the Simon Youth Foundation & Peabody Learning Academy.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. <br /> Download the free app from the App Store? for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Please contact the Simon Guest Services desk if you need assistance with lost and found items.
- <span style="font-size: 16px; font-family: arial;"><dir> <p dir="ltr"> Northshore Mall is invested in the health and wellness of the North Shore community. Mall Walking is open to all ages of the public.</p> <p dir="ltr">· Exercise for free in a climate-controlled environment</p> <p dir="ltr">The mall opens for walkers at 8 am Monday through Saturday, and at 10 am on Sunday. Walkers should enter the mall through the food court doors located at the side food court enterance by Regina Pizza Parking.</p> </dir></span>
- Although Northshore Mall does not have a cab stand , employees at our Guest Services will be more than happy to call a taxi during mall hours. The Guest Services desk is located at the head of the Nordstrom wing.
- What is The Kidgits clubs? It's a Kids club with lots of fun stuff. Events ranging from health and safety to fun and games. Coupons for stores through out the mall are available with you Kidgit Card. Sign up today and your child will receives a goody bag ,which includes a Kidigt tee shirt and a birthday gift voucher. Stop by the Guest Services desk, located at the head of the Nordstrom wing, to inquire about details.
- Strollers are available for rent at all mall entrances. The cost for stroller rental is $5(including a $1.00 deposit). Upon return of the stroller, the $1.00 deposit will be refunded.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Wheelchairs are available at the Simon Guest Services desk, located at the head of the Nordstrom wing, on a first come first serve basis. There is no charge for this service, although the customer is required to leave a valid photo ID or a set of car keys.
- This property features enhanced cellular connectivity that improves the signal strength and brings the cell phone tower inside of the mall.