Tantalize your taste buds with Subway, Chick-fil-A, or Wendy’s in our Food Garden and save room for dessert at Dairy Queen or Great American Cookie Company. Northlake Mall® is conveniently located off of I-285 between LaVista Road and Northlake Parkway on Briarcliff Road. The entire team at Northlake Mall® looks forward to seeing you on your next shopping experience.
Welcome to Northlake Mall® your neighborhood mall, serving the communities of Tucker, Decatur, Stone Mountain, and the Northlake Community for over 40 years. We feature for your shopping enjoyment Macy’s, Kohl’s, The Limited, Bath & Body Works, and Finish Line, just to name a few of our 100+ stores. We have you covered from head to toe with women’s fashions, athletic shoes, and the latest in electronics, and cell phones all available in our climate controlled indoor mall. Tantalize your taste buds with Subway, Chick-fil-A, or Wendy’s in our Food Garden and save room for dessert at Dairy Queen or Great American Cookie Company. Northlake Mall® is conveniently located off of I-285 between LaVista Road and Northlake Parkway on Briarcliff Road. The entire team at Northlake Mall® looks forward to seeing you on your next shopping experience.
Northlake Mall® is open today from 12pm to 6pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=209">Travelex now</a>.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4800+Briarcliff+Rd+Ne&stateProvince=GA&city=Atlanta&country=USA&postalCode=30345&temp1=4831" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4800+Briarcliff+Rd+Ne&stateProvince=GA&city=Atlanta&country=USA&postalCode=30345&temp1=4831" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lose an item? Find an item? Contact Security at 770-621-3814.
- Join your friends and neighbors for mall walking at Northlake Mall! The doors open Monday - Saturday at 8:00am, and on Sunday at 10:00am. We provide a safe, climate-controlled area to walk your way to a healthier you!
- Parking spaces for the handicapped are available.
- Need transportation? Visit Simon Guest Services. Our friendly staff will assist you in calling a taxi, give you bus route information or give you easy-to-read maps to get you where you need to go.
- Stroller rental is conveniently located at both escalators. The cost is for $5 per day. Customers receive a $1 refund when returning the stroller.
- Courtesy wheelchairs are available by contacting Security when you visit the mall please call 770-621-3814, on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must leave a picture identification until the chair is returned.
Fashion Fix Monday Mixup: Abstract Attitude
Posted Feb 26 // Nikka Shae
For this weeks’ Fashion Fix! I’m going abstract artsy…with LOTS of attitude. Why you ask? Maybe it was because the annual Bronner Brothers Hair Show was in the ATL. If you haven’t heard of this world renowned hair and beauty showcase, here are the deets. Each Spring/Fall Atlanta plays host to the largest hair show in the world. This mega coiffure conference features a variety of events centered around the hair and beauty industry. The Bronner Brothers Hair Show is all about being fierce and fabulous, so I wanted to go for an edgy and fashion ferocious look for the occasion. Here’s what I rocked. Thanks to the Westside Cultural Arts Center in Atlanta for the beautiful backdrop.
I found this fabulous Fit & Flair Dress from Forever 21 ($24.90) that just screams deco chic. The eclectic and colorful print makes the perfect pallet to add pizzazz to any style. I paired it with an equally chic Faux Leather Jacket from Forever 21 ($39.80). I added a pop of color with a Radiant Orchid colored belt ($2.50) that helps to break up the pattern on the dress, and it's also the Pantone Color of the Year for 2014. The faux leather clutch ($5 clearance) features a gold studded trim that adds statement to the look. I sealed the style deal with a gorg pair of patent leather pumps from Aldo ($24.99 clearance) and the jewls are redo’s. Oh...and since we ARE talking about the Bronner Brothers Hair Show, I went with a natural curly updo. HUGE HUGS to The Look by Joi for beating my brows. So what do you think?
So what’s the final tally for this look? A hair whipping $97.19!!!
Hmmm… Haute and under $100… now that’s what I call being bad!!! (or good… or BAD!) ;-)
Fashion Fix Monday Mixup: In Bloom
Posted Feb 26 // Nikka Shae
For this week’s Fashion Fix Monday Mixup! weekly wrap up (try saying that fast), I decided to usher in the Springtime a little early with something colorful and fun. Yea I know it’s still Winter-ish, and no thanks to Punxsutawney Phil we have 10 more days of it to look forward too. But I couldn't wait to kick the Winter blues, so I mixed a little bloom with lots of blam for a refreshing look that’s haute and ready to bring in the Springtime, or whenever Phil gives us the go ahead anyhow.
I started with a cute Coral Print Blazer from seasons past ($24 clearance). It has a fresh feel and I absolutely love the details on it. I picked this Floral Dress from Forever 21 ($19.99) that features all over blooms and a stunning silhouette. I decided to break up the print with a leather crosshatch belt that adds a pinch of pizzazz. For the accessories I couldn't resist this amazing Statement Necklace ($17) that kinda resembles an aloe plant…only much cuter of course. The Bow Clutch ($9.99 clearance) adds the perfect pop and pizzazz, and the Forever 21 Studded Pumps ($26) complete the look. What do you think?
I love to look fabulous, but I try to shop sensible with a budget in mind. Hey, I've got a few budding teenagers in my household, and well… we all know how they grow.
Ok, so how many petunias did I save? A beautiful blooming $96.98!!! Looking haute for under $100… Now that makes plenty of scents!