Tantalize your taste buds with Subway, Chick-fil-A, or Wendy’s in our Food Garden and save room for dessert at Dairy Queen or Great American Cookie Company. Northlake Mall® is conveniently located off of I-285 between LaVista Road and Northlake Parkway on Briarcliff Road. The entire team at Northlake Mall® looks forward to seeing you on your next shopping experience.
Welcome to Northlake Mall® your neighborhood mall, serving the communities of Tucker, Decatur, Stone Mountain, and the Northlake Community for over 40 years. We feature for your shopping enjoyment Macy’s, Kohl’s, The Limited, Bath & Body Works, and Finish Line, just to name a few of our 100+ stores. We have you covered from head to toe with women’s fashions, athletic shoes, and the latest in electronics, and cell phones all available in our climate controlled indoor mall. Tantalize your taste buds with Subway, Chick-fil-A, or Wendy’s in our Food Garden and save room for dessert at Dairy Queen or Great American Cookie Company. Northlake Mall® is conveniently located off of I-285 between LaVista Road and Northlake Parkway on Briarcliff Road. The entire team at Northlake Mall® looks forward to seeing you on your next shopping experience.
Northlake Mall® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=209">Travelex now</a>.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4800+Briarcliff+Rd+Ne&stateProvince=GA&city=Atlanta&country=USA&postalCode=30345&temp1=4831" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4800+Briarcliff+Rd+Ne&stateProvince=GA&city=Atlanta&country=USA&postalCode=30345&temp1=4831" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lose an item? Find an item? Contact Security at 770-621-3814.
- Join your friends and neighbors for mall walking at Northlake Mall! The doors open Monday - Saturday at 8:00am, and on Sunday at 10:00am. We provide a safe, climate-controlled area to walk your way to a healthier you!
- Parking spaces for the handicapped are available.
- Need transportation? Visit Simon Guest Services. Our friendly staff will assist you in calling a taxi, give you bus route information or give you easy-to-read maps to get you where you need to go.
- Stroller rental is conveniently located at both escalators. The cost is for $5 per day. Customers receive a $1 refund when returning the stroller.
- Courtesy wheelchairs are available by contacting Security when you visit the mall please call 770-621-3814, on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must leave a picture identification until the chair is returned.
Try our NEW hand soaps at the sink and win an exclusive offer. Valid only on March 8 from noon to 4pm in participating stores. While supplies last. Call store for details.
#TRYITTOBELIEVEIThttp://www.simon.com/mall/northlake-mall/stream/soap-saturday-at-bath-and-body-works-1100616 Health, Bath & Beauty March 7, 2014
ReSnap: Macy’s New Year New You Fashion Show with Kim Coles
Posted Feb 7 // Nikka Shae
On a brisk January night in Atlanta, Macy’s at Lenox Square heated up the runway with some of the hottest fashion trends from the boardroom to the bedroom with its New Year New You Fashion Showcase. Hosted by actress, comedian, and author Kim Coles, and yours truly Nikka Shae, Macy’s kicked off the New Year in style with looks from their Missy and Women’s collections.
From rocking warm whites in any season to adding pops of color to spruce up your style, guests received style tips while the fabulous Ms. Coles highlighted the showcase with her improve brand of humor. In addition to previewing the latest trends for Missy and Women, guests were also treated to Macy’s latest lingerie collection Urban Intimates. The mastermind of Psyche and Vontoba Terry, and born out of sheer necessity, the Urban Intimates collection is not only sexy but it’s stylish and very haute!
Check out a video montage of the Fashion Show (here).
Beauty artists from Dior were also in house to provide valuable makeup tips while expert stylists from Premier Salons offered mini makeovers. Team Steel Mill Fitness was also on hand to get guests pumped up and fit for the New Year. Good Measure Meals’ Rachel Stroud served guests several yummy smoothies along with helpful advice on how to stay healthy for 2014. And to top things off one lucky guest won a pair of Alvin Ailey Dance Theater tickets for an upcoming show!
*Video and Photos courtesy of BE Magazine
During the event Kim Coles expressed the importance of giving yourself daily gifts of gratitude as reminders of self importance and how revelations in her own life’s journey were the inspiration behind her book Gratitude Journal which was also available with a qualifying purchase. At the conclusion of this fabulous evening of fashion, fitness, and fun, guests lined the aisles to snap pics with Ms. Coles and to have their copies of Gratitude Journal signed by Kim.
Thank you Kim for being such a wonderful and fabulous co-host… I had an absolute blast! I encourage you to pick up Gratitude Journal and begin this New Year with a New You. And be sure to stop by Macy’s Lenox Square for the season’s hottest trends in women’s fashion. Woo Woo Woo!!!
~ Nikka Shae
Fashion Fix Monday Mixup: Abstract Attitude
Posted Feb 26 // Nikka Shae
For this weeks’ Fashion Fix! I’m going abstract artsy…with LOTS of attitude. Why you ask? Maybe it was because the annual Bronner Brothers Hair Show was in the ATL. If you haven’t heard of this world renowned hair and beauty showcase, here are the deets. Each Spring/Fall Atlanta plays host to the largest hair show in the world. This mega coiffure conference features a variety of events centered around the hair and beauty industry. The Bronner Brothers Hair Show is all about being fierce and fabulous, so I wanted to go for an edgy and fashion ferocious look for the occasion. Here’s what I rocked. Thanks to the Westside Cultural Arts Center in Atlanta for the beautiful backdrop.
I found this fabulous Fit & Flair Dress from Forever 21 ($24.90) that just screams deco chic. The eclectic and colorful print makes the perfect pallet to add pizzazz to any style. I paired it with an equally chic Faux Leather Jacket from Forever 21 ($39.80). I added a pop of color with a Radiant Orchid colored belt ($2.50) that helps to break up the pattern on the dress, and it's also the Pantone Color of the Year for 2014. The faux leather clutch ($5 clearance) features a gold studded trim that adds statement to the look. I sealed the style deal with a gorg pair of patent leather pumps from Aldo ($24.99 clearance) and the jewls are redo’s. Oh...and since we ARE talking about the Bronner Brothers Hair Show, I went with a natural curly updo. HUGE HUGS to The Look by Joi for beating my brows. So what do you think?
So what’s the final tally for this look? A hair whipping $97.19!!!
Hmmm… Haute and under $100… now that’s what I call being bad!!! (or good… or BAD!) ;-)
Fashion Fix Monday Mixup: In Bloom
Posted Feb 26 // Nikka Shae
For this week’s Fashion Fix Monday Mixup! weekly wrap up (try saying that fast), I decided to usher in the Springtime a little early with something colorful and fun. Yea I know it’s still Winter-ish, and no thanks to Punxsutawney Phil we have 10 more days of it to look forward too. But I couldn't wait to kick the Winter blues, so I mixed a little bloom with lots of blam for a refreshing look that’s haute and ready to bring in the Springtime, or whenever Phil gives us the go ahead anyhow.
I started with a cute Coral Print Blazer from seasons past ($24 clearance). It has a fresh feel and I absolutely love the details on it. I picked this Floral Dress from Forever 21 ($19.99) that features all over blooms and a stunning silhouette. I decided to break up the print with a leather crosshatch belt that adds a pinch of pizzazz. For the accessories I couldn't resist this amazing Statement Necklace ($17) that kinda resembles an aloe plant…only much cuter of course. The Bow Clutch ($9.99 clearance) adds the perfect pop and pizzazz, and the Forever 21 Studded Pumps ($26) complete the look. What do you think?
I love to look fabulous, but I try to shop sensible with a budget in mind. Hey, I've got a few budding teenagers in my household, and well… we all know how they grow.
Ok, so how many petunias did I save? A beautiful blooming $96.98!!! Looking haute for under $100… Now that makes plenty of scents!
Fashion Fix Monday Mixup: Super Bowl Chic
Posted Feb 6 // Nikka Shae
I’m so excited to share my Fashion Fix Monday Mixup! weekly wrap up. This week’s look was inspired by the Super Bowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks! I absolutely love Super Bowl season! Fashion AND football... Say no more! And who doesn't want to look fab while rooting for their fav team!? Rocking chic fashion while not breaking the budget is always a winning combination in my household; after all I have several future linebackers to feed. ;-) So here’s my Super Chic look that I scored for The Big Game.
Go Seahawks She-hawks!
I kicked off my Super Bowl Chic look with a pair of brown suede booties from Forever 21 ($24). Every wardrobe needs a few go-to pieces and a pair of super-edgy distressed jeans from Forever 21 ($24) along with some yummy arm candy from Macy's ($15 on sale) had me running back for a fashion repeat. I intercepted this cute teal clutch from Macy's ($14 on sale) because every girl needs a few fab accessories in her fashion playbook.
So what’s the final score?
Nikka Shae - $100
Wallet (and Hubby) - Happy!
Each Monday I will showcase my Fashion Fix Monday Mixup featuring a look I rocked during the week. And be sure to stop by Lenox Square to find your very own fashion starting lineup. You can also #SeeMyStyle on Twitter & Instagram, and always remember to Live Fabulously!
Come bring your favorite books to life! On Saturday, March 8th from 2pm- 4pm join us at Center Court to celebrate the joy of reading. This year's theme: CORDUROY. Special guest, Denita, from the Atlanta Falcons Cheerleading team will read several classic Corduroy stories. We will also have a local children's author, Cornelius Brewster, read an excerpt from his book and autograph copies.
Kidgits Club members will get to spin our prize wheel, participate in crafts, and enjoy complimentary refreshments in between story times. Better World Books will be on-site to give away books and bookmarks.
This event is FREE for members and just $5 for non-members, which includes a year-long membership. Sign up at any event, or call mall management at 770-938-3565. Vendor opportunities are also available.