North East Mall is a wonderful climate-controlled, indoor mall and is classified as a destination shopping and dining experience for the entire family. The shopping mall features more than 150 stores ranging from women's apparel, jewelry and shoes. Among the stores, North East Mall features a Nordstrom, Forever 21, Buckle, Coach and Michael Kors. Also at this mall, we have many exciting dining options from sit-down restaurants such as Carrabba's Italian Grill and BJ's Restaurant & Brewery, to grab-and-go choices such as Chipotle or Jersey Mike's Subs. To top it all off, consider making it dinner and a movie at our 18-screen Rave Cinemas.
While visiting, we have even more choices in stores in our adjacent community center, The Shops at North East Mall, which is located adjacent to the mall itself.
North East Mall serves the nearby communities of Hurst, Euless, Bedford, North Richland Hills, as well as, Southlake, Colleyville, Keller, Grapevine and is conveniently located at HWY 121/183 and Loop 820 in Hurst. So, from the entire team at North East Mall, we hope you will visit us soon and we look forward to seeing you!
If you're looking for more choices and serious shopping satisfaction, look no further than North East Mall! North East Mall is a wonderful climate-controlled, indoor mall and is classified as a destination shopping and dining experience for the entire family. The shopping mall features more than 150 stores ranging from women's apparel, jewelry and shoes. Among the stores, North East Mall features a Nordstrom, Forever 21, Buckle, Coach and Michael Kors. Also at this mall, we have many exciting dining options from sit-down restaurants such as Carrabba's Italian Grill and BJ's Restaurant & Brewery, to grab-and-go choices such as Chipotle or Jersey Mike's Subs. To top it all off, consider making it dinner and a movie at our 18-screen Rave Cinemas.While visiting, we have even more choices in stores in our adjacent community center, The Shops at North East Mall, which is located adjacent to the mall itself. North East Mall serves the nearby communities of Hurst, Euless, Bedford, North Richland Hills, as well as, Southlake, Colleyville, Keller, Grapevine and is conveniently located at HWY 121/183 and Loop 820 in Hurst. So, from the entire team at North East Mall, we hope you will visit us soon and we look forward to seeing you!
North East Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=220">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Using an ATM, customers can access their bank accounts in order to make cash withdrawals, credit card cash advances, and check their account balances. Visit the Travelex ATM's located in Center Court behind Guest Services, near Macy's. A cash withdrawl fee of $3 is charged, plus your local bank may also charge a fee.
- For your convenience, baby changing stations are available inside the family restroom near The Play Area and also a table at the Soft Play Area.
- Designated area near Sears Automotive Center where patrons can catch The Fort Worth T Bus.
- Need to get the kids out of the rain? Come visit the Kidgits Play Area located between Nordstrom and Center Court. Slide down the slide or sit and catch up on your reading.<BR><BR>
- Some soda products available in a Coke vending machine include: Coca-Cola Classic, Vanilla Coke, Cherry Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Coke Zero, Barqs Root Beer. Additional Coca-Cola products include Minute Maid juices, Dasani water as well as Powerade products.
- Gift wrapping is available throughout the year at participating department stores. Seasonal gift wrapping is also available. Visit the Simon Guest Services Booth for details.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1101+Melbourne+Rd&stateProvince=TX&city=Hurst&country=USA&postalCode=76053&temp1=1540" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1101+Melbourne+Rd&stateProvince=TX&city=Hurst&country=USA&postalCode=76053&temp1=1540" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Please visit Simon Guest Services in Center Court near Macy's or contact security at (817) 589-0190.
- Many choose to mall walk as the indoor climate is comfortable and there is easy access to restrooms. Mall walking is undertaken individually, in groups, or as part of an organized mall walking program. North East Mall is formally recognized by the American Heart Association as having a designated "Walking Path" for the community. You can find more information at: http://www.startwalkingnow.org/path55648.
- North East Mall offers you tons of newly added parking and 3 covered garages!
- <span style="font-size: 13px; font-family: helv;"> <p>The Simon Kidgits Club® is a fun club for kids with games, discounts at participating retailers and special events including character appearances, storytime, crafts and much more! As a member, kids and their parents can enjoy the many benefits of the program including: <br /> <br /> Interactive Kids Events | Family-Friendly and Money-Saving Coupons from Mall Retailers | Birthday Club and Gift Redemption for Kids | Simon Kidgits Newsletter with games and educational elements | Other membership exclusives!<br /> <br /> Interested in becoming a member? You can register on-line, at any Simon Kidgits Club event or at Guest Services located in Center Court. The yearly membership is just $5. Join Today! http://www.simon.com/kidgits/signup/index.aspx</p> </span>
- Soft Seating Areas provide a resting place as well as a meeting area for mall patrons. Soft Seating Areas are located in the JCPenney and Macy's courts.
- Single strollers are available at the mall entrances near Dillard's and JCPenney. The cost of the stroller rental is $5 with $.50 refunded upon return of the stroller.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at North East Mall. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues including sporting events, museums, theatres, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster tickets.
- Shopping can work up a thirst! Cool off with a refreshing Coca-Cola beverage at one of the many vending locations throughout the mall. Coca-Cola convenience stations are located at each mall entrance, as well as in Center Court and in the Rave Theatre Court.
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available from Simon Guest Services located in Center Court near Macy's.
Have you met Old Navy's Pixie pant yet? With their two-way stretch, these pants offer a magic fit to give your look an extra kick! Not only is their fit amazing but so is their price! Now through March 16, purchase a pair of Pixie pants for $25 PLUS get a FREE white short-sleeve slub tee with your purchase!http://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/pixie-pants-promo-only-at-old-navy-1103789 Women's Apparel & Fashion March 7, 2014
Try our NEW hand soaps at the sink and win an exclusive offer. Valid only on March 8 from noon to 4pm in participating stores. While supplies last. Call store for details.
#TRYITTOBELIEVEIThttp://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/soap-saturday-at-bath-and-body-works-1100616 Health, Bath & Beauty March 7, 2014
ALL Girls’ Jeans, Jeggings, Shorts, Skirts, Skorts, Skimmers & Capris $12 & Under*
ALL Boys’ Shorts, Jeans, Cargo Pants & Chinos $12 & Under*
ALL Graphic Tees $6.00 & Up*
Dressy Collection Now 30% Off**
Plus, Take an Additional 30% Off Clearance!**
Spend a total of $1,500 or more and take an extra 15% off*
Spend a total of $100-$1,499 and take an extra 10% off*
Spend a total of up to $99 and take an extra 5% off*
rue 21 has taken up shop at North East Mall and they're helping you celebrate Spring Brreak in style with Spring Break Cash! Get $15 off your purchase of $40 or get $30 off your purchase of $75. Offer is only good for 5 days so be sure to check it out before its gone!
Valid: Thursday, March 6 – Monday, March 10, 2014http://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/rue-21-spring-break-cash-1097111 Men's Apparel & FashionTeen Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion March 3, 2014
Free Drawstring Backpack with a $75 Buckle purchase that includes one regular priced item from a sponsoring brand. Also, receive a gamecard for a chance to score $5, $10, or $20 off a qualifying purchase. Limit one game card per person, per visit, per day. While backpack and game card supplies last.http://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/spring-brand-event-1096849 Men's Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion March 3, 2014
The fine jewelry department of Macy's and LeVian request your presence at the LeVian "Colors of Diamonds" Fine Jewelry Trunk Show. The event will take place on Sunday, March 16 from 11 am - 6 pm.
Come see a truly remarkable new selection from the legendary LeVian jewelry collection. Featuring a vast array of natural colored diamond jewelry and the famed brands of LeVian, LeVian Couture, LeVian Time, Arusha Exotics, Deco Estate Collectio and LeVian Red Carpet.
*To schedule your appointment, which qualifies you to receive an additional discont on LeVian trunk show purchases, contact Macy's Fine Jewelry at 817-317-5460 ext. 5368http://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/levian-fine-jewelry-trunk-show-1079819 Jewelry, Watches & Accessories February 20, 2014
Break up with your carrier. We'll pay your family's early termination fees.
Is your family stuck in different wireless contracts with different end dates? Starting now, T-Mobile® will cover your family’s early termination fees when you trade in your devices, regardless of their end date. So say bye-bye to annual service contracts and hello to freedom. New at T-Mobile.
Switch to T-Mobile today.
Limited time offer; subject to change. At participating stores. Eligible device trade-in, new device purchase, qual’g credit, voice line port-in from AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint, & qual’g postpaid plan req’d. Payment will consist of: (1) instant credit of device trade-in value, and (2) prepaid MasterCard card if cancellation fees exceeds instant credit received on device trade-in. You must submit your final bill showing cancellation fees within 2 calendar months of transaction and be active and in good standing when payment is processed; allow 4-8 weeks. Additional validation may be required. Up to 5 lines; all must be activated in same T-Mobile market with same billing address and area code. Check your contract with your carrier for your rights and obligations.http://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/t-mobile-will-pay-your-early-termination-fees.-1015943 Electronics, Technology & Cell January 8, 2014
Sears Optical has a great offer to help you see clearly in the new year. Now through April 8th, when you purchase a pair of eyeglasses or RX sunglasses, you will receive another pair for FREE!http://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/ring-in-the-new-year-with-a-new-pair-of-glasses-1014594 Sunglasses, Optical & Eyewear January 7, 2014
Now through April 8th, Sears Optical is offering a great promotion on eyeglass and contact lenses. When you purchase an annual supply of contact lenses, you will receive 50% of your purchase of eyeglasses.http://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/save-on-eyewear-with-purchase-of-contact-lenses-1014596 Sunglasses, Optical & Eyewear January 7, 2014
Finding the Right Color for Your Skin Tone
Posted Mar 6 // Becky Branch
There are a few different rules to follow when picking out clothes for your skin tone. I'm very fair skinned and often times I choose things that just don't look right on me. So, I thought I'd offer a little help in this department.
Cool (pink, red or bluish undertones)
Warm (yellow, peachy, golden undertones)
Neutral (a mix of warm and cool undertones)
If you have cool toned skin colors like dark pinks, greens, and blues look good on you! Also, silver jewelry tends to look better on cooler toned skin.
Examples of a cool wardrobe:
Shirt: Gap * Shoes: Macys * Dress: Nordstrom * Scarf: Banana Republic
If you have warm toned skin stick to olive greens, browns, reds, orange, and yellow. Gold jewelry looks best on warmer skin.
Here are some examples of a warm wardrobe:
Bracelet: Macys * Olive Green Jacket: Nordstrom * Red Flats: Old Navy * Brown blouse: Nordstrom * Yellow Kendra Scott Earrings: Nordstrom * Orange blouse: Banana Republic
All items can be found at your local Simon Mall!
This Saturday, March 8, G by GUESS will host an exclusive PULSE Unplugged – For Members Only – in-store event.
PULSE Loyalty Members will receive 30% off full price merchandise! Additionally, Clearance merchandise will be 50% off.http://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/one-day-only-pulse-unplugged-at-g-by-buess-1099216 Men's Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion March 4, 2014
Macy's GO RED Event Recap
Posted Feb 24 // Becky Branch
Last Saturday I attended the Macy's GO RED Event at North East Mall. It was a lot of fun! I got a red lip makeover, learned about heart health, and ate yummy food!
First stop was to get my "Go Red" Passport and I was off!!!!
There were four stations set up. When you visited each one you got a stamp and at the end I turned my passport in to enter to win a Macy's gift card. How fun...there's going to be one happy shopper that's for sure!
I learned how to do CPR:
I got my blood pressure taken by these fabulous people :)
Learned how to apply the perfect red lip at the makeup counter:
I discovered some yummy & healthy recipes upstairs in the home department:
I spied several outfits that were red & heart inspired:
I had a blast! If you are looking for something to spice up your every day this year head to Macy's where they'll help you with everything from head to toe! Keep up with all the fun and upcoming events via the North East Mall website.
How Do You Wear Your Wellies?
Posted Feb 3 // Becky Branch
I love seeing how people style their Hunter boots these days. They are all over the fashion blogs. Not only are they perfect for a rainy day, but you can wear them just about anywhere.
I walked passed this adorable display of wellies the other day at North East Mall in Nordstrom.
Here's a fun little fact: Wellington boots were at first made of leather. However in 1852 Hiram Hutchinson met Charles Goodyear, who had just invented the vulcanization process for natural rubber. While Goodyear decided to manufacture tires, Hutchinson bought the patent to manufacture footwear and moved to France. The introduction of the wholly waterproof, Wellington-type rubber boot became an instant success: farmers would be able to come back home with clean, dry feet.
I don't own a pair of these beauties yet...but perhaps someday. Valentine's Day is right around the corner right? They come in every color imaginable. I think if I was going to pick a pair I'd pick the dark gray. What color would you pick?
Here is some inspiration on how to style your Hunter boots.
Do you own a pair? How do you style your Hunters and what do you wear them with? I'd love to hear ideas!
Navy & Green: 2014 Spring Essentials
Posted Mar 3 // Becky Branch
As I was walking around NorthEast Mall the other day one thing started to stand out. The colors navy and green. It seemed like every store I walked into was stocking items in navy and green! I love this color combo, it is polished and they go great together, not to mention they are friends on the color wheel :)
Here is an example I saw at Banana Republic with this silky green blouse and navy skirt:
Love the cheetah print & green accessories:
Over at Macy's I spied these polka dot Michael Kors bags. How cute are they???
So what do you think? Are you going to be rocking this color combo come spring?
The Messy Side Bun
Posted Feb 25 // Becky Branch
One of my favorite go-to hairstyles is the "messy side bun". It is relaxed, yet put together.
I just put my hair in a side ponytail then wrap the loose pieces of hair around in a circle. Then secure with bobby pins. It's okay if you have a few loose ends...that's the point! It doesn't have to be perfect and it's a fun look.
Here's my version of the messy side bun:
Here is some celebrity inspiration for the messy side bun. You can do it all sorts of different ways, so there is really no right or wrong.
Also, accessorizing is a lot of fun too! Adding a headband or a fun clip can really jazz up your hairstyle.
Flower headband via Express
Beaded headband via Nordstrom
Crystal headband via Charming Charlie's
Happy hairstyling ladies! xo Becky
Quite Possibly The BEST Cardigan You Will Ever Own
Posted Feb 20 // Becky Branch
So last week I wore the cardigan below from Nordstrom to work. I kid you not....THREE people asked where I got it and immediately ordered themselves one. It's so versatile and soft. There are so many colors to choose from and you can dress it up or down. It's the Asymmetrical Fleece Wrap Cardigan by Bobeau.
Here are a few more colors:
This cardigan has OVER 1,800 positive reviews on Nordstrom's website y'all. You must getcha one!!!!
Hope you all are having a great week. Local ladies run out to North East Mall and head to Nordstrom to check out this item!
Saturday, March 15 & Sunday, March 16
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Near the Food Court
Be a part of something great – donate! At least 1,000 blood donations are needed on a daily basis. There are so many ways you can help people in your North Texas communities with Carter BloodCare. Give blood. Organize a drive. Volunteer. Or just help get the word out to your friends, family and co-workers.
A donor must be at least 17 years of age, weigh at least 110 pounds and be in generally good health. There is no upper age limit for donating. Most medications will not prevent a person from donating. Even diabetics can donate as long as their diabetes is under control, either through diet or medication.
March 1, 8 & 29
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for a 15-20 minute come-and-go craft program for Kidgits members on selected Saturday's this month!
The craft of the month for March is centered around spring and the upcoming Easter holiday! Kidgits members will be able to make a fun craft, plus there will be coloring sheets and activity pages to go along with the event theme.
All materials and craft supplies will be provided. Kidgits Club membership applies.
Inspire your beauty with Radiant Orchid, Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year. Be among the first to experience its deeply flattering flush and ravishing glow with:
- A custom mini-makeover for eyes, lips, and cheeks from our expert artistry team
- Personalized tricks and techniques to wear the exclusive, limited-edition Color of the Year Collection
- A complimentary lookbook featuring professional steps to master exhilarating new looks at home*
BONUS: take home an official Sephora + Pantone Universe Pouch—free with your personalized Color of the Year consultation and any $25 purchase.*
Event hours are 12 PM - 6 PM each day.
*While supplies last.
Walk-ins welcome.http://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/discover-radiant-orchid-at-sephora-1084507 OtherSpecial Shopping February 21, 2014
Saturday, April 12
11:00 am - 1:00 pm, Center Court
Join us as we HOP into spring with the Kidgits Easter Egg-stravaganza event! This event is a celebration of the arrival of Spring and our favorite floppy-eared friend, the Easter Bunny!
You won't want to miss fun activities including decorating your very own Easter bucket and participating in Bunny Hop sack races! There will be hands-on craft projects, plus have brunch with the Bunny and enjoy bite-size Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets and juice.
Each Kidgits member will receive a goody bag with color sheets, bunny ears, and even a coupon good toward photos with the Easter Bunny.
The Easter Bunny will be available for visits and photo purchases starting at 10:00 am.
*While supplies last.http://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/kidgits-easter-egg-stravaganza-1069403 ChildrenKidgitsMall Event February 13, 2014
Saturday, March 15
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for a day that celebrates books and the joys of reading at the 11th Annual Kidgits Club Book Blast event! We are bringing children’s literacy to the forefront during this fun and engaging adventure that’s perfect for the whole family.
There will be children’s stories read by local celebrities, plus hands-on craft activities and interactive elements that bring the stories to life.
Don’t forget your camera for the meet and greet session with the Chick-fil-A Cow and other special costume characters. Children will be able to get up close and personal and have their picture taken.
Please bring a new or gently used book for donation to our Kidgits Soft Play Area library.
Saturday, March 22
1:00 pm, Center Court
Don't miss the debut of Spring's hottest looks this season modeled on the North East Mall catwalk! Enjoy a professional runway show located in Center Court near Macy's.
See trends from all your favorite North East Mall retailers including Macy's, Dillard's, Forever 21, GAP, Aeropostale, Windsor & more! Fashions for women, men, juniors and children will be featured, with a special appearance from the young ladies enrolled in the Girls & Style, Girls & Beauty workshop!
Plus, receive an exclusive Fashion Show swag bag distributed to guests attending the show. Bags contain beauty samples, coupons from North East Mall reailers & more! Quantities are limited to the first 200 guests and are while supplies last.
Hope to see you there!
March 29 - April 19
North East Mall is proud to present the Easter Bunny in his beautiful flower garden set for special visits and photo purchases this spring, March 29th through April 19th.
Pictures will be made using the latest in digital technology allowing families to purchase a variety of photo packages instantly.
Each child visiting the Easter Bunny will receive a goody bag and a set of adjustable bunny ears, while supplies last.
Easter Bunny Photo Hours are still to be determined, so check back here in a few weeks to see the schedule posted.
This month, Macy's is partnering with the National Recreation and Park Association to help raise awareness and funds for local parks across the country through the Heart Your Park campaign.
Now through March 31st, anytime you make a donation of $1 or more to the Heart Your Park capaign Macy's will match your donation, dollar for dollar, up to $250,000 in total!
Show your local park some love this spring by making a donation.http://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/macys-heart-your-park-1103791 Community March 7, 2014
We're looking for a few Good Eggs!
If you enjoy children, we have a job for you. Create Magic at work!
Join our team of cashiers, greeters, photographers, the Bunny and managers at your favorite mall.
Apply online: www.NoerrJobs.com
Refer your friends and family.
http://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/join-bunnys-team-1100582 CommunityGeneralSeasonalSimon Malls March 5, 2014
Check out the hottest new shoes, boots, and accessories at Journeys!
Vans, Converse, Sperry, TOMS (select stores), DC, adidas, Polo, New Balance, to name just a few!
SAVE 30-50% off select styles!
Hurry! Limited Time Offer!
Some restrictions may apply.http://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/new-styles-on-deck-for-spring-at-journeys-1098393 New Product Or ServiceShopping March 4, 2014
Don't Let Traffic Get You Down! Find Your Happy Place at North East Mall!
In order to get to the mall quickly and easily, use the following alternate routes to navigate through highway construction:
If you're coming from the Mid Cities and traveling westbound on Highway 183/Airport Freeway, the Bedford Euless Road offramp is currently closed. You can use the following exits as alternate options:
Continue on 183 and take 820 South (middle lane) then Exit Pipeline/Glenview. You may also continue on 183 and take Highway 26 (right lane), Loop under the 820 bridge and continue on the access road until you reach Pipeline/Glenview Road.
Another option, Exit Precinct Line and Turn Left. Follow directional signs and turn right at Bedford Euless Road and left at Melbourne. Once you exit Precinct Line, you may also continue straight on the access road to Bedford Euless Road, however, expect heavy traffic delays due to construction in this area.
If you are coming from West Fort Worth, Haltom City, Watauga or North Richland Hills, and traveling East on 820, Exit HWY 26 and turn left at the light and turn right at Bedford Euless Road. Continue on Bedford Euless Road and the mall will be on the right side. You may also continue straight past HWY 26 and continue to Pipeline Road. Make a U-turn under the bridge prior to Pipeline/Gleview and the mall will be on the right.
As a reminder, be sure to look for BLUE North East Mall navigational signs noting the best routes and exits to the mall in the surrounding area, plus SILVER/GREEN City of Hurst wayfinding signage to direct you betterhttp://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/detour-to-great-shopping-1099096 CommunityShopping March 4, 2014
North East Mall is pleased to announce, Bar Louie will open at North East Mall this spring and rue 21 and rueGuy are NOW OPEN. Additionally, The Shops at North East Mall will welcome LifeWay Christian Store in the coming months.
Bar Louie is an eclectic urban bar with warm surroundings, filled with nightlife photography, hand-laid tile artwork and other local architectural touches. Made famous for their handcrafted signature martinis, they also feature an exceptional selection of uniquely presented American food traditionally and regionally inspired, including small plates, burgers and sandwiches. While beer and wine connoisseurs will be impressed with their extensive selection of imports, microbrews and over 20 wines by the glass, cocktail drinkers will revel in signature martinis, mojitos and margaritas made from the highest quality ingredients, fresh fruit and hand squeezed juices. Bar Louie is currently under construction in a 5,646 square-foot space between Rave Cinemas and Dillard's.
rue21, one of the fastest-growing fashion retail brands in the country, is the fashion destination for fresh, fun apparel and accessories for girls and guys. The store offers the latest trends while staying affordable, so customers don’t have to sacrifice style for savings. In the new North East Mall store, rue21 also offers rueGuy, an expanded men’s department with a more male-inspired layout, design and fashion selection. rue21 is currently open in a 6,156 square-foot space located in the Dillard's wing next to Charming Charlie.
LifeWay Christian Store is one of the world's largest providers of Christian products and services, including Bibles, Bible studies, research, church music and supplies and digital services. LifeWay Christian is under construction in a 7,101 square-foot space located next to ULTA at The Shops at North East Mall.
Zales is currently renovating a space in a new location and will be relocating in the next several weeks. The store will be getting a complete remodel to incorporate the new Zales branding and will be located in the Dillard's wing next to Brighton. Watch for the new look to be unveiled later this spring. Zales remains open in its current location in the JCPenney wing during construction.http://www.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/new-stores-opening-soon-now-open-1099092 New Store OpeningsRenovationShopping February 21, 2014