Midland Park Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 12pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=218">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4511+N+Midkiff+Rd&stateProvince=TX&city=Midland&country=USA&postalCode=79705&temp1=2580" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4511+N+Midkiff+Rd&stateProvince=TX&city=Midland&country=USA&postalCode=79705&temp1=2580" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- The mall's lost and found department is maintained by Andrews International, however our Guest Services Representatives will be happy to assist with lost and found items by contacting Security for you to turn in an item or locate your lost item. Items may be claimed Monday - Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. at the mall management office.
- The doors of Midland Park Mall are opened at 7:00 am Monday – Saturday, and 10:00 am on Sunday mornings for mall walkers. The distance around the mall is 4/5 of a mile.
- <P>Midland Park Mall has partnered with Green Flag Recycling to help you dispose of your unwanted cell phones. With over 500 million cell phones in circulation, it is more important than ever to keep these items out of our landfills. If you have personal or lost and found cells phones you would like to donate, please take them to the Guest Service Booth in the Food Court. All donations are greatly appreciated and needed. Proceeds will help benefit the Simon Youth Foundation. If you have questions, please contact The Guest Services Booth for more details at 432-694-1664.</P>
- <P>The Simon Guest Service Booth now offers shopping bags for your convenience. The bags have sturdy handles and can be purchased for only $1. The proceeds will benefit the Simon Youth Foundation.</P>
- Hey Mom! Hey Dad!<BR>Kids love clubs and with the Simon Kidgits Club, kids not only have fun being members, they also learn important lessons on safety, health and wellness, and more! So sign your kids up today at Midland Park Mall for an annual membership fee of $5. There's a bunch of Simon Kidgits out there just waiting to say hello to the newest member!
- <P>Strollers are now available in three locations inside of Midland Park Mall!!<BR><BR>We now have strollers available for rental at the front of the Food Court and just inside the J C Penney Court entrance, next to Citibank. These strollers are single seated for one child. The price for rental is $5.00 and once you return it you will receive a $0.50 refund. <BR><BR>The other location for stroller rentals is just inside the Center Court entrance, next to Old Navy. This location offers double decker strollers for moms with more than one child. The price for rental is $7.00 and once you return it you will receive a $0.50 refund. <BR><BR>Acceptable forms of payment are cash or any major credit card. </P>
- Wheelchairs are available at the Simon Guest Services. There is no cost for the use of a wheelchair, but a picture ID must be left while the chair is checked out.