Discover the excitement of Miami International Mall, a remarkable shopping experience in the City of Doral. Conveniently located, off SR 836 and North West 107th Avenue. Miami International Mall showcase five department stores, such as Macy's The Women's and Kid's Store, Macy's Men's and Home, JCPenney, Kohl's and Sears. With more than 140 specialty stores to select from you will find, Bath and Body Works, Cache, Mayor's Jewelers, Nine West, Pandora, Victoria's Secret and ensure a perfect shopping trip. Make the trip fun for the kids with a visit to our Simon "Kidgits Korner" Children's Play Area in the JCPenney mall corridor. Indulge yourself with a day of shopping, dining and fun at Miami International Mall.Don't forget to visit "The Knife Restaurant" Located by the Old Navy entrance, and Johhny Rockets Located in the Food Court.If you love shopping, you will love Miami International Mall!
Miami International Mall is open today from 9am to 10pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 7pm
- 12/04 - 12/06/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/09 - 12/12/2013:
- 9am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 7am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/17 - 12/20/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/21 - 12/24/2013:
- 7am - 12am (Holiday Hours)
- 7am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
(305) 593-1777Mall Office(305) 593-1777
(305) 593-1775Shopping Line(305) 593-1775
(305) 591-3132Mall Security(305) 591-3132
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=141">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- <br /> Palmetto General Hospital Kids Korner Located in JC Penney Court
- Gift wrapping is available during special holiday seasons. Proceeds benefit the Simon Youth Foundation. Call the Shopping Line at (305) 593-1775 for more information.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1455+NW+107th+Avenue&stateProvince=FL&city=Miami&country=USA&postalCode=33172&temp1=9780" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1455+NW+107th+Avenue&stateProvince=FL&city=Miami&country=USA&postalCode=33172&temp1=9780" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost and Found services are available at the Simon Guest Services (Customer Information Center).
- English/Spanish - Visit the Simon Marketplace for assistance with translation.
- Handicapped parking is readily available.
- Visit the Simon Guest Services for taxi cab information.
- What's the Simon Kidgits Club? Its a kids club with lots of fun stuff. It's lessons in safety, health and other positive guidance. It's quarterly newsletters with fun and games. It's special Simon mall discounts. It's a birthday card and birthday present. It's all this and more, delivered in a fun and colorful manner. Complete program details available at the Simon MarketPlace (Customer Information Center). $5 membership fee. Receive a special gift with each membership sign-up!
- A full-service U.S. Post Office is conveniently located in the Macy's - Men's and Home mall corridor.
- Strollers are available for rental at the Food Court & Old Navy entrances.
- Wheelchairs can be borrowed at the Simon Guest Services, free of charge.
Present our friends & family coupon and receive an additional 30% OFF your ENTIRE purchase now through Monday, December 9th!
It’s the perfect time to stock up on holiday gifts!http://www.simon.com/mall/miami-international-mall/stream/friends-family-30-off-everything-967761 Children's & Infant's Apparel December 4, 2013
It’s the season to celebrate family, friends & heartwarming traditions! At Bath & Body Works, all your festive holiday favorites are BACK to spread merry & cheer from head-to-toe! PLUS, get ready to start some joyous NEW Holiday Traditions with exciting NEW fragrances to give & get!
Get one Signature Holiday Traditions body care item FREE when you purchase one. Limit one per person, while supplies last. Valid at participating stores from 12/3 through 12/9/2013.http://www.simon.com/mall/miami-international-mall/stream/signature-collection-holiday-traditions-sale-963734 Health, Bath & Beauty December 3, 2013
50% off Eyeglasses or RX Sunglasses
2nd Pair Special - 60 % off all Red Tag Frames
Valid November 13,2013 - January 7, 2014http://www.simon.com/mall/miami-international-mall/stream/sears-optical-50-off-eyeglasses-or-rx-sunglasses-917705 Health, Bath & BeautyJewelry, Watches & AccessoriesMen's Apparel & FashionSunglasses, Optical & EyewearWomen's Apparel & Fashion November 13, 2013
Win Claire's Wish List!
From bracelets, bows, backpacks, and beyond - 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE BEAUTIFUL
Wanna Win Your Wishlist?
Tag @clairesstores & #claireswishlist
New Giveaways Every Day!
Grand Prize Giveaway - Special Concert with Alex Aiono
Visit Claires.com or see a store associate for official rules.http://www.simon.com/mall/miami-international-mall/stream/win-claires-wish-list-sweepstakes-926072 Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesTeen Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion November 8, 2013
or text PINK to 877465(VSPINK) to sign up!!!
recieve free panty when you sign up! (Up to $10.50 value)
Famed Steakhouse Comes to Dadeland
Posted Oct 24 // Annie Vazquez
Coming next Spring, famed steak house Texas de Brazil will open at Dadeland Mall. The eatery will be located in the mall's new wing joining other dining establishments such as Aoki Teppanyaki, Balans, Bobby’s Burger Palace, and Earl’s Kitchen + Bar. Each restaurant will have patio seating offering views from the mall’s upper level overlooking Downtown Dadeland. Texas de Brazil is known for its elaborate salad area, which includes appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads- making it easy for vegeterians to also nosh there. The menu features an extensive wine list and dessert options, along with a wide array of grilled meats including choice cuts of beef, pork, lamb and poultry. All meats are prepared in the time-honored Brazilian method of cooking over an open flame and carved tableside by the restaurant’s authentically-clad Gauchos. Check out: www.texasdebrazil.com
Top Trend Must-Have for Men
Posted Oct 23 // Annie Vazquez
Photo Courtesy of TheFashionPoet.com
One of the biggest trends this season for both men and women is leather. This Fall we see the fabric used to accent apparel and accessories, or used head-to-toe as seen above. A simple plush leather jacket is always a must and a great piece to buy since it's seasonless. There are countless stores to nab one at like the Lucky Brand Jeans, to Zara and Guess. Dressy leather sneakers are also haute and multifunctional because you can rock them with denim, as seen above, or mix them with slacks. Shops like Aldo and Steve Madden have plenty of styles and colors for you to find the perfect pair. Plus, for those of you who prefer vegan leather try browsing the new Express store which has some amazing options.
Investment Pieces from Saks Fifth Avenue
Posted Oct 28 // Annie Vazquez
Investing in luxe labels is often a tough call to make for some fashionistas with a limited budget. Above, I am wearing Marc by Marc Jacobs pieces that are sold at Saks Fifth Avenue in Dadeland Mall. Before buying them, I had to go through my 5 Fab Shopping Rules for Luxe Labels. With these easy steps, deciding when to buy becomes a cinch. There is no more guilt or wrong decision making during shopping trips. In fact, following these rules will convert many from emotional shoppers to smart and savvy ones.
5 Fab Shopping Rules for Luxe Labels
1. Skip the trendy piece and go for the classic one that will endure the test of time.
2. Ask yourself how many outfits you can make with it using pieces you already own in your closet. If you listed 10 or more, it's an investement.
3. Does it compliment your body in all the right spots? That's a must.
4. What made you gravitate towards it in the first place? A year from now will you still love it? If so, then buy it.
5. Is the fabric/material high quality? Do you think you can find it somewhere else for less? If not, it's all yours.
Fall Looks for Kids
Posted Oct 22 // Annie Vazquez
Photo Courtesy TheFashionPoet.com
Camo prints and combat boots are two trends that your little ones can don this season. One of the shops I tend to constantly turn to whenever shopping for apparel and shoes for kids at Dadeland is Zara. They have such a great selection for newborns all the way up to teens. On our recent shopping trip we eyed camo trousers and sweatshirts. Plus, the cutest styles of combat boots in brown and black leather. If you haven't visited Zara yet, it's a must! Just wait until you check out their yearly sales which are known for lining up fashionistas outside before doors open.
Shopping for the Perfect Sunnies
Posted Sep 24 // Annie Vazquez
I own an absurd amount of sunglasses, but they are a must-have for living in the Sunshine State. Throughout time, I've come to realize that sunnies can amp up your look in seconds. While there are a variety of brands, styles and price points, you can always find a good pair of sunglasses for under $10, you just have to look! Dadeland Mall is home to a variety of shops and department stores that carry eyewear for all budgets. Some styles that I love and have found to mix perfectly with my wardrobe are:
2. Red sunglasses
3. Circular frames
4. Oversized cat-eye frames
5. Classic black frames
Mixing Prints for Fall
Posted Sep 24 // Annie Vazquez
The Punk trend is huge for Fall 2013 and I decided to try out some very cool "punk themed" leggings by C&C California. You can find this brand at several shops in Dadeland Mall including Nordstrom. I paired up the look with a cute tee. You can nab a similar looking one at Pac Sun or Urban Outfitters. To finish off the look I threw on a denim jacket which the Guess store has loads of. True Religion and Gap are also great places to look. I'm a big fan of combat boots. You can find a wide variety of styles at Macy's, Aldo and Steve Madden.
Miami International Mall is excited to welcome Caring Santa on Sunday, December 8, from 9:00 A.M. -10:30 A.M. Caring Santa is a private event designed for children and young adults with special needs and their families to have an opportunity to visit with and have their photo taken with Santa. Miami International Mall has made necessary adjustments to the environment to support the sensory, physical and other developmental needs of children of all abilities for this special event.
We hope you will join us for this extraordinary event and encourage you to share this information with those in your network who might find this event of interest. The event will be held during private mall hours in order to provide a calmer sensory-friendly environment, so please enter the mall using the Food Court Entrance.
To assist us in our planning and to assure this is a positive experience for all who attend, please RSVP at www.caringsanta.com. The event is free and professional photo packages will be available for purchase through our photo operator.
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to call 305-593-1777.
What could be more memorable than a photo of Santa with your favorite furry friend. Miami International Mall invites pet lovers out for a special photo opportunity December 8th and 15th from 6:30- 8:30 p.m. (Dogs & cats please!)http://www.simon.com/mall/miami-international-mall/stream/pet-photo-night-946838 Mall Event November 21, 2013
What could be more memorable than a photo of Santa with your favorite furry
friend? On Sunday, December 8th and Sunday, December 15th, from
6:30 p.m. - 8:300 p.m., Miami International Mall invites all pet lovers out for a special photo
opportunity. Photo prices depend on selected print. Cats & dogs only please.http://www.simon.com/mall/miami-international-mall/stream/pet-photo-night-with-santa-920178 Other November 5, 2013
Each year a special holiday visitor comes your way. Can you guess who? I'll give you a hint: he's jolly, loves to wear red and gives presents to all the boys and girls...That's right, it's Santa Claus.
Bring the kids to the mall, along with their lists and best smiles to a create a Christmas memory you'll treasure forever.
Santa Photo Hours:
November 16 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
November 17 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
November 18 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
November 19 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
November 20 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
November 21 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
November 22 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
November 23 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
November 24 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
November 25 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
November 26 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
November 27 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
November 28 Closed
November 29 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
November 30 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 1 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
December 2 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 3 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 4 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 5 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 6 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 7 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 8 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Caring Santa 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Pet Photos 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
December 9 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 10 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 11 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 12 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 13 10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
December 14 10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
December 15 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Pet Photos 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
December 16 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 17 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 18 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 19 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
December 20 10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
December 21 10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
December 22 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
December 23 10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
December 24 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
ChildrenKidgitsMall Event November 5, 2013
Wear your favorite holiday PJs and come to Center Court to hear Santa read a Christmas story. Lend the elves a hand and make reindeer food, color holiday pictures and make your wish list while enjoying some delicious cookies and milk.
Saturday, December 7th 4:00 pm—6:00 pm, Center Courthttp://www.simon.com/mall/miami-international-mall/stream/cookies-milk-with-santa-916536 ChildrenKidgits November 2, 2013
LIPAULT is a young luggage brand uniting practical, beautiful and light.
LIPAULT offers a whole range of colours and styles for your journey, whether travelling alone or with your family.
The lightness of these bags gives you total freedom of movement for a day-trip as well as a long voyage.
Pure forms, careful designs.
An striking, attractive and refined range of colours
Flexibility, elegance and always lightness
With 8 years of experience developing the luggage range for Air France, François Lipovetsky kicked off a new brand in 2005.
LIPAULT products LIPAULT are available from over 200 points of sales in France and across the world.http://www.simon.com/mall/miami-international-mall/stream/lipault-963464 Shopping December 2, 2013
Value- durability, reliability, longevity:
-A Knirps umbrella’s inherent mechanical soundness insures that all of its components perform together with matchless strength and efficiency.
Unique prints and fresh colors:
- Knirps offers a broad variety of fashion
prints and colors.
A broad range of models- handy compacts to over-sized canopies:
-Knirps offers a full range of models, providing multiple options for reliable protection against the rain. There is a Knirps umbrella for every type of weather, use and look.
- Our company mandates that all product decisions be made not only on the basis of price and quality, but also with regard to whether products can be produced in manner which has minimal impact upon the environment, with fair compensation and working conditions provided to all involved in the production process.http://www.simon.com/mall/miami-international-mall/stream/why-knirps-963467 Shopping December 2, 2013
LIGHT & STRONG
- AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM
-SEE WHAT'S LEFT INSIDE
-DO NOT OVER FILL
-OVER 50 SPRAYS CAPACITY
-APPROVED TO CARRY IN HAND LUGGAGE WORLDWIDEhttp://www.simon.com/mall/miami-international-mall/stream/travalo-classic-963468 Shopping December 2, 2013
Want to send a thoughtful gift? Not sure about the size, the style, or the colors they will like?
The Jifiti app solves all your last minute gifting issues, the gift is sent instantly and you save on shipping.
The best part is that you don’t have to worry about shipping or the exact size, color or style of the gift you’re sending. Your friend will make all those decisions when he or she checks-out with their gift! Consider this the coolest mobile checkout known to man.
How It Works:
Using the Jifiti app - Scan an item in the store. Send any item as a gift directly to your friend’s phone or email. Your friend will receive a beautifully wrapped gift in their inbox with a gift card number which they can use online or in-store to redeem their gift.
Use Jifiti for Birthday Gifts, Holiday Gifts, Anniversaries, Sweet Sixteen's, Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, Engagements, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers and any other gift giving event that comes to mind.
Oh, and by the way ... Spot something you love for yourself? Simply add it to your Jifiti wish list and share it with your friends and family for them to purchase or chip-in. You can also use Jifiti to manage a baby registry or wedding registry.
Greetings and Happy Holidays! It's that time of the season again, and we have the best deals for you. Come to our store starting business day Thursday 8:00PM November 28th, 2013 and ending on Saturday January 4th, 2014 when store closes. The sooner you come the sooner you can get your hands on that special gift for yourself or for someone very special to you. Great deals 10% off first 15% off second & 20% off third purchase! See store for more details some exclusions apply. We will also be giving a free gift with purchase while supplies last. See you soon, and happy shopping!!http://www.simon.com/mall/miami-international-mall/stream/black-friday-begins-on-thursday-8pm-950272 Special Shopping November 28, 2013