Take a break in the 10-restaurant Food Court, stop at one of our eateries throughout the mall, bring your kids to the play area, & take a spin on the double-decker Venetian Carousel.
Maplewood Mall is positioned in the northeast metro of the Twin Cities, we serve the communities of Maplewood, Oakdale, Little Canada, Vadnais Heights, & White Bear Lake. Maplewood Mall is conveniently located 2 blocks south of Highway 694 on White Bear Avenue. From the entire staff at Maplewood Mall we invite you & your family to experience great shopping, dining, & entertainment. So browse, explore, enjoy!
Anchored by jcpenney, Kohl’s, Macy*s,& Sears with over 130 shops & stores including Barnes & Noble with Starbucks Café, Bath & Body Works, Forever 21, H&M, Men’s Wearhouse, & more at Maplewood Mall®! Enjoy our indoor enclosed, two-level shopping mall with something for everyone ranging from men’s & women’s apparel to the latest electronic device, gifts of jewelry to health & beauty services. Take a break in the 10-restaurant Food Court, stop at one of our eateries throughout the mall, bring your kids to the play area, & take a spin on the double-decker Venetian Carousel. Maplewood Mall is positioned in the northeast metro of the Twin Cities, we serve the communities of Maplewood, Oakdale, Little Canada, Vadnais Heights, & White Bear Lake. Maplewood Mall is conveniently located 2 blocks south of Highway 694 on White Bear Avenue. From the entire staff at Maplewood Mall we invite you & your family to experience great shopping, dining, & entertainment. So browse, explore, enjoy!
Maplewood Mall® is open today from 11am to 6pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=787">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Travelex ATMs are available on the lower level in Center Court by the escalators and PacSun, and on the upper level near the Food Court.
- Available in any of our public or family restrooms.
- Metro Transit Bus Stops are located at the southwest corner of Maplewood Mall's parking lot. Bus Schedules for lines that come to Maplewood Mall are located at Guest Services.
- Carpeted play area with a partition wall to keep children in a localized area - room for parents to sit and observe children. Located on the Upper Level near the Food Court.
- Coca-Cola vending machines are located throughout the mall on both the upper and lower levels. Most machines now accept credit cards as payment.
- Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3001+White+Bear+Ave+N&stateProvince=MN&city=Saint+Paul&country=USA&postalCode=55109&temp1=7602" target="_blank">Click here</a> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3001+White+Bear+Ave+N&stateProvince=MN&city=Saint+Paul&country=USA&postalCode=55109&temp1=7602" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img alt="" style="border: 0px solid; " src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- A central lost and found service is offered at the Simon Guest Services, located in lower level Macy's court. Call 651-770-5010 for more information.
- Make every step count and get walking today! Maplewood Mall is open to mall walkers Monday through Saturday at 8:00am and Sunday at 9:00am. Walking either the mall's upper or lower level will result in walking a 1/2 mile.
- Available in the upper level mall restrooms located near the Food Court.
- Shopping bags are available for $1.00 donation to Simon Youth Foundation. Giftcard packaging is available in multiple designs starting at $2.49 each.
- Take a break from shopping or have a seat while you wait for the rest of your party. Soft seating areas are available throughout the mall.
- Mail drops are located outside the mall management office, the southwest entrance by the Food Court, and the southeast entrance between JCPenney and Sears. Pick up occurs Monday through Friday at 1:15pm<br />
- Strollers are available to rent at two convenient locations - northeast entrance next to upper level Barnes & Noble and southeast entrance next to lower level Sears. Single and double seats available. Cash only.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Wheel chairs are available at Guest Services and are complimentary with a valid I.D. of no monetary value; I.D. is returned when wheelchair is returned.<br /> <br /> Mobility Scooters are available at Guest Services for persons with walking impairments only. Weight capacity: 350 lbs. Rental Rate is $5.00 per hour. Credit card required for rental.
- This property features enhanced cellular connectivity that improves the signal strength and brings the cell phone tower inside of the mall.
Start Date: 3/27/2014
Bring your little bunny in for pictures with our Easter Bunny.
Join us as the Easter Bunny arrives on Friday, March 28th at 10:00AM!
Maplewood Mall Easter Bunny Schedule
Friday 3/28 10AM - 8PM
Saturday 3/29 10AM - 8PM
Sunday 3/30 11AM - 6PM
Monday 3/31 11AM - 8PM
Tuesday 4/1 11AM - 8PM
Wednesday 4/2 11AM - 8PM
Thursday 4/3 11AM - 8PM
Friday 4/4 10AM - 8PM
Saturday 4/5 10AM - 8PM
Sunday 4/6 11AM - 6PM
Monday 4/7 11AM - 8PM
Tuesday 4/8 11AM - 8PM
Wednesday 4/9 11AM - 8PM
Thursday 4/10 11AM - 8PM
Friday 4/11 10AM - 8PM
Saturday 4/12 10AM - 8PM
Sunday 4/13* 11AM - 6PM
Monday 4/14 10AM - 8PM
Tuesday 4/15 10AM - 8PM
Wednesday 4/16 10AM - 8PM
Thursday 4/17 10AM - 8PM
Friday 4/18 10AM - 8:30PM
Saturday 4/19 10AM - 8:30PM
*The Caring Bunny experience which offers families whose children have special needs a subdued environment to participate in the Bunny Photo Experience will take place Sunday, April 13, from 9 to 11 a.m.http://www.simon.com/mall/maplewood-mall/stream/happy-easter-bunny-1135016 ChildrenMall EventOther March 27, 2014
Start Date: 11/2/2012
Music Festival Season: Two Head to Toe Looks from Wet Seal!
Posted Apr 19 // Megan and Nora
There are so many outdoor music festivals going on around the country and coming up locally, in Minnesota! And with festival season upon us, it is time to start shopping for the perfect music fest looks! The key for these looks is to be comfortable while still looking cool and chic. You will be outdoors, surrounded by thousands of other festival goers, dancing for hours. You'll want your clothing to be lightweight and your shoes to be cozy. I have put together two super cute and festival appropriate looks with items from Wet Seal. Both looks give off a boho chic vibe while still being comfortable. And the best part? Both outfits are right around $100...for the entire look! You can't beat that!
Strappy Faux Suede Sandal // $18.90
Highway Fray Bottom Shortall // $32.90
Tribal Crop Tank // $16.90
Wire Frame Sunglasses // $7.50
Tribal Fringe Open Cardi // $28.90
Crochet Hem Floral Tank // $18.90
Racerback Destroyed Vest // $26.90
Marbled Horn Long Necklace // $8.50
Hidden High Waist Skinny Jeans // $36.90
Laser Cut Thong Sandal // $16.90
Be sure to head to the Southdale Wet Seal for all of your music festival wares! We are certain that you'll find all you need, and more! Have fun this festival season!
xoxo, two birds
Posted Feb 19 // Megan and Nora
If you has asked me 10 years ago if I would ever wear a romper (again), I for sure would have said no. I know they say that if you have worn a trend once, you're not supposed to wear it again, but you know what...I never listened to that rule. If I had, I would never wear skinny jeans, leggings, legwarmers, or hoop earrings again. So when you say jump(suit), I say how high!
Here are a few of my favorites.
I am loving this Emerald Sundae Belted Jumpsuit from Macy's. It is both chic and stylish, and it also looks cozy and comfy. Pair it with some flats for a day at the beach, or some heels and a statement necklace for a night on the town.
This Split-Sleeve Chiffon Romper from Arden B. is making me swoon a little bit. The color is so beautiful and universally flattering, and it gives you the feel of wearing a dress, with the comfort of shorts. That's a win/win in my book!
Can we talk about this Birdslife Romper from Madewell for a second? I am in love...I can just see myself sitting under a tree on the beach, reading a book in this romper. Doesn't that sound perfect? OK, maybe add a little drink with an umbrella in it.
Clearly I am thinking Spring already, but in all honesty, these rompers can be work all year round. Throw on some tights, a cute leather bomber jacket, and some awesome booties, and you've got a winter get up. Or simply heeled sandals and a wide-rimmed hat, and you're set for summer.
Which do you prefer? Either way, head to Southdale Center and find yourself the perfect romper!
Rainy Day Fashion: Stylish Raincoats and Boots!
Posted Apr 3 // Megan and Nora
It's April which, in Minnesota, means lots of rain. I love the Spring rainfalls! They assist in melting all the yucky snow that's still lingering and help the tulips and lilacs and green grass bloom and grow. But, most importantly, when it rains I get to wear a cute raincoat and rain boots! There are so many stylish, yet still very functional, rain coats and boots out there. I scoured the racks and shelves at Southdale Center and paired some of my favorite raincoats with some cute, modern rain boots to create five polished and fashionable looks. You can always look chic, even on the rainiest of days!
Rainstorm Jacket // Madewell // $138
Hunter Original Tall Boot // Victoria's Secret // $140
Collection Linen Slicker // J. Crew // $350
Rocky Top Rain Boot // Francesca's // $19.99 (on sale!!!)
RipPac Rain Jacket // Eddie Bauer // $80
Chooka Mid Rain Boot // Eddie Bauer // $60
Betsy Johnson Double Breasted Trench // Macy's // $180
Dr. Martens 1460 Drench Rubber Boot // Journeys // $109.99
DKNY Colorblock Raincoat // Herberger's // $140 (on sale!!!)
Pelican Too Rain Boot // Sperry Top-Sider // $78
These stylish pairings have me wishing for rainy days! Be sure to head to Southdale Center and stock up on your stormy day gear! See you there!
xoxo, two birds
Spring Trend: The Crop Top
Posted Feb 21 // Megan and Nora
Crop tops were all over the Spring runways and are sure to be a huge trend in the coming months. And while a belly-baring top may seem like a tough trend to wear in real life, I don't think it has to be. Try pairing a cute cropped tank with high-waisted jeans or a skirt. Or layer a cropped tee over a longer, more fitted tank top. Or throw on a cute crop top under a longer boyfriend cardigan or a denim jacket! There are so many ways to wear this trend and there is really no reason to shy away! Especially when Francesca's has so many cute crop tops from which to choose! Check out some of my favorites:
Quinn Floral Pom Crop Top // $34
I adore the pom pom trim on this top! It's such a fun, unexpected detail. This tank would look so cute with a pair of wide-legged, high-waisted jeans. Add a pair of strappy wedges and a simple necklace and you're ready to go!
Palms Crochet Crop Top // $28
The fringe detail and crochet pattern on this top gives it such a fun, boho vibe. I can easily see this one paired with jean shorts and gladiator sandals for a casual day look. Once the sun goes down, throw on a flirty, party skirt, some sky high heels, and a bold red lip, and you're ready for a night on the town!
Laguna Floral Crop Top // $24
The daisies on this top are so cheerful and fun! I would pair this tank with a pair of light wash skinny jeans and clogs for an easy, casual daytime look! It would also be super cute with a solid color bodycon skirt and booties!
Key West Fringed Crop Top // $28
I am really loving fringe for spring! This top would look super adorable worn with skinny jeans, a fitted denim jacket, and some wedge sneakers! Throw on a statement necklace if you're feeling fancy!
What do you think of the crop top trend? Would you wear any of these looks? Luckily for me, winter is still going strong here, so that gives me time to work on my abs before trying this trend! Until then, I will be dreaming of spring and shopping all of these looks, and more, at Southdale Center!
xoxo, two birds
- Full set and pedicure $20
- Fill #13
Madewell Promotion: April 11 – April 13
Posted Apr 10 // Megan and Nora
I have a horrible confession, I don't own a pair of Madewell jeans. Everyone, and I mean everyone keeps telling me to get a pair; that they fit like a dream and are high-quality denim. And I agree. So I am taking their advice, and I'm going to head to Madewell this weekend to buy a pair.
And you know what? This is the perfect weekend to do it because they are offering a huge promotion.
Here are the details:
Date: Friday through Sunday (4/11 - 4/13)
Where: Valid only at Madewell stores at participating Simon Malls
Special Offer: 20% off any purchase of $125 or more when shopper shows email, text, Facebook or twitter post, or blog post to sales associate.
So here's what you can get with your 20% discount:
The Skinny crop jeans in pure white. I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of white jeans, and now is the right time. I mean, we hit 70 this week! Originally these are $128, but with the discount, you can get them for $102.40.
If white jeans aren't your thing, no worries, Madewell has all kinds of colors! These Skinny Skinny jeans in waterfall wash are one of my favorites. The wash and cut is so flattering on any body! Try them on, you won't regret it! Like the white jeans, you can get these for $102.40 with the discount.
Now I know everyone is looking for that perfect pair of boyfriend jeans. Look no further...these Rivet & Thread stretch jeans are equal parts comfy and stylish. They are perfect for wearing during your Southdale shopping excursion!! Originally $215, you can get them for $172!
You might not think that overalls are your style, but why not at least try a pair on? These Park overalls are so stylish, and so comfortable. Throw on a fun crop tank and you're set for the beach. With the discount, these babies are $118.40.
So head to the Southdale Madewell this weekend...you won't regret it. We all know how hard it is to find that perfectly fitting jean, but it doesn't have to be. You'll like Madewells' jeans so much, you just might buy more than one pair!
Have fun shopping!
April Showers Bring May Florals
Posted Mar 31 // Megan and Nora
I have always loved floral print. It used to be that you could only find it on a dress, or maybe a blouse. But these days, it's everywhere, from shoes to hats. With the temperatures rising, I think we are all probably feeling the urge to throw on our springiest clothes and run around the parks!
Don't know what to wear? Don't worry, Southdale's got you covered.
While you might not be thinking about swimsuits quite yet, how can you not when Madewell makes them this cute? The bright floral print is all the encouragement I need to brave the beaches this summer!
If you're not quite bikini ready yet, this beautiful Jun & Ivy floral blouse from Francescas will give you the floral oomph you need! I love the tunic shape, and the light, airy feel. Pair this with some white skinny jeans and some fun sandals, and you're still set for the beach!
How gorgeous is this ink drawn silk floral scarf from The Loft? The colors are so delicate, and it would really tie together any spring outfit, be it jeans, business attire, or a flowy maxi skirt!
Spring wouldn't be complete without a flouncy floral dress. This one from Dry Goods is perfect with its lace neckline and perfect periwinkle hue!
Maybe you don't love too much floral. If that's the case, than this Kate Spade floral necklace from Macy's if just for you! Pair it with a plain white tee and some boyfriend jeans, and you're set for the day!
What's your favorite way to wear florals?
How to Get Perfect Spring Skin
Posted Mar 26 // Megan and Nora
It's got to get warmer soon, right? Right? I know it will, and with these few weeks before it does, I plan on getting my skin Spring ready, from head to toe. And I can get everything I need from Sephora. Here's what I need.
Starting with my face, I need a gentle exfoliator that won't irritate my sensitive skin. I love the Origins brand. This face wash has a beautiful fresh scent, and because it's an Origins product, it is free of parabens, sulfates, and GMOs. It's gentle enough to not harm or irritate your skin, but effective enough to slough off old skin, leaving your face fresh and luminous!
After washing, I love a cool mist. Add in the gorgeous smell of lavender, and this Josie Maran Lavender Mist is a winner. Your skin will be refreshed and you'll smell like spring!
This origins A Perfect World moisturizer is one of my all-time favorites. It glides on your face so smoothly, leaving it baby soft. And it has the freshest white tea scent that is not too overpowering. And it has SPF 25...all face moisturizers should have SPF!
Soap & Glory's Scrub 'Em and Leave "em is fabulous for exfoliating your body. The sea salt mixed with oils, including one of my favorites, jojoba, leaves your whole body radiant and smooth.
L'Occitane makes some of the best lotions. They are thick and comforting without being to greasy, and leave your hand soft, even after a few washes. This hand cream, made with shea butter, is so soft and moisturizing, that your hands will soon forget it was ever winter.
Clarisonic makes this amazing Pedi-Boost. And this is the one we probably all need the most after a long winter. Our poor feet have been ignored for months. Well no worries, this peel will slough off the dead and dry skin in no time!
Hopefully I only have a few weeks until Spring weather actually arrives in Minnesota, and you can bet I will be using that time to get my toes (and the rest of my body) Spring ready!
Spring Sandals Under $50
Posted Mar 22 // Megan and Nora
Spring is upon us! I can feel it in the air! The snow is melting, the birds are chirping, and that can only mean one thing: it's sandal season! I love sandals, but since the season to wear them here in Minnesota is quite short, I don't like spending an arm and a leg buying them. That's why it is so great that the stores at Southdale Center have such an amazing sandal selection at such great prices! I can stock up on my favorite footwear without breaking the bank! Here are some of my favorite sandals for under $50.
Mia Gumdrop Sandal // Journeys // $49.99
These are the perfect everyday sandal! Simple, neutral, and easy to throw on with just about anything! How cute would these look with denim shorts and a simple tee?
Tribal Strappy Wedge // Wet Seal // $29.90
These are bold, trendy, and fun! I love the pop of neon, too! Throw these on with a little black dress and a denim jacket and you're ready to go!
Madden Girl Hiighfiv Demi Wedge // Francesca's // $49.99
These would be my go-to spring wedge! They look so comfy and I love that they have a little height. With a pair of cropped skinnies and a colorful, flowy tank? Perfection!
Mazzy Flip Flop // Banana Republic // $39.50
Everybody needs a basic flip flop. Why not go for one in a bright, springlike color? I love these fun, hot pink ones.
Flat Black Sandals // H&M // $34.95
This is such a great pair of sandals. Basic black, so they will go with anything. And I love that the metal detail gives them a bit of edge. These would look so great with a maxi dress!
Ankle Strap Wedge Clog // Express // $41.93
I love the boho vibe of these clogs. I am picturing them with some high-waisted, flared denim and a crochet cropped tank! So chic and cool!
Do you love sandals as much as I do? Which is your favorite pair? Since they're all under $50, that means I can buy them all, right?
xoxo, two birds
8 of Our Favorite Spring Sunglasses
Posted Mar 28 // Megan and Nora
We all have a pair (or five) of sunglasses in our purse or scattered throughout our car! They are definitely a necessity on a bright, Spring day! Whether you are a classic aviator or Wayfarer gal, are drawn to a dramatic cat eye, crave an over-sized movie star style, love the funky embellished look, or go for a trendy heart shape, Southdale Center has what you need! Here are eight of our favorite sunglasses styles for Spring!
1. Hepcat Shades // Madewell // $55
2. Ray-Ban Erika Sunglasses // J. Crew // $115
3. Jenni Sunglasses // Banana Republic // $98
4. Heart Shaped Sunglasses with Roses // Claire's // $12
5. Camilia Cat Eye Sunglasses // Michael Kors // $99
6. Wildcard Aviators // Francesca's // $14
7. Gold Detail SUnglasses // H&M // $9.95
8. Tara Sunglasses // Coach // $138
What is your favorite sunglasses style?
xoxo, two birds
Layering for Summer: Vests
Posted Mar 20 // Megan and Nora
I don't know about you, but I have a ton of fun summer sundresses. Some days I wear them plain with a cute pair of sandals...perfect for running errands or weekend wear. But other days I like to dress them up a bit. I think layering is such a great way to dress up a sundress (or jeans or shorts or skirts). And what a better way to layer than with a fun summer vest.
Vest aren't just for winter anymore! Here are a few of my favorites.
This Say What? Tribal vest from Macy's would be perfect over a sleek black maxi dress. Or how fun would it be over a flouncy little red dress? Even paired with a tank and some boyfriend jeans, it would make the perfect statement.
I think a utility vest is a must have for any season. This Layton Anorak vest from Francesca's is perfect for layering pretty much any outfit. The ivory color is definitely more fitting towards Spring and Summer than it's olive counterpart that we have been seeing all over. Some cute denim cut-offs and a graphic tee would be perfect under this vest. Or try it with a little black dress and some Converse sneakers. It's the perfect piece to "weekendize" any outfit!
Another must-have for warmer weather is a denim vest. I love the cut and color of this jean vest from Madewell. Try it with a maxi skirt and soft v-neck tee, or even double up on the denim with some cropped skinnies and a loose floral tank. The possibilities are endless!
Do you own a summer vest? Would you wear one? If not, head to Southdale Center and buy one (or three) for all of your summer layering needs!
Mark your calendar and make sure to attend the upcoming Arts & Crafts shows at Maplewood Mall where you’ll find that perfect one of a kind gift that’ll me them “ohh” and “ahh”! Artists & Exhibitors from several states will feature a wide variety of products for sale.http://www.simon.com/mall/maplewood-mall/stream/2014-gingerbread-shows-1044554 Shopping January 29, 2014