The mall's fabric includes: Best Buy, Kohl's, Marshall's, Michaels, Nordstrom Rack, Old Navy, Sports Authority, Staples & Target. We also we have exciting dining options from sit down restaurants such as Buffalo Wild Wings & Applebees to grab and go choices such as Subway & McDonalds. While you're here, consider making it dinner and movie night with our 20-screen AMC Theatre! A wonderfully climate controlled, indoor mall, Liberty Tree serves the majority of North Shore communities.
Liberty Tree Mall is conveniently located off Route 28 at Exit 24 in Danvers, MA. From the entire team at Liberty Tree Mall, we look forward to your next visit with us!
Liberty Tree Mall is the dominant value shopping destination for Boston's North Shore. Liberty Tree Mall boasts over 75 stores ranging from jewelry, children's & adult's apparel to sporting goods - there is something for everyone in the family! The mall's fabric includes: Best Buy, Kohl's, Marshall's, Michaels, Nordstrom Rack, Old Navy, Sports Authority, Staples & Target. We also we have exciting dining options from sit down restaurants such as Buffalo Wild Wings & Applebees to grab and go choices such as Subway & McDonalds. While you're here, consider making it dinner and movie night with our 20-screen AMC Theatre! A wonderfully climate controlled, indoor mall, Liberty Tree serves the majority of North Shore communities. Liberty Tree Mall is conveniently located off Route 28 at Exit 24 in Danvers, MA. From the entire team at Liberty Tree Mall, we look forward to your next visit with us!
Liberty Tree Mall is open today from 9am to 10pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- 12/09 - 12/12/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/16 - 12/23/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 12/26 - 12/28/2013:
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 11am - 6pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Eve)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Day)
(978) 777-0795Mall Office(978) 777-0795
(978) 777-0794Shopping Line(978) 777-0794
(978) 777-5191Mall Security(978) 777-5191
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. <br /> All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Main Accessable entrances are located between Best Buy and AC Moore, and between Buffalo Wild Wings and Panera Bread.
- <p style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-family: helvetica;">Fax and copy services are offered at the Liberty Tree Mall Management Office. All proceeds donated to Simon Youth Foundation. <br /> <br /> Prices are as follows: <br /> <ul> <li>Black & White copies $0.25/each. </li> <li>Color copies $1.00/each.</li> <li>Sending/receiving black & white fax = $2 for the First page, $1 each additional page.</li> <li>Sending/receiving color fax = $3 for the First page, $2 each additional page.</li> </ul> </span></p> <ul></ul>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=100+Independence+Way&stateProvince=MA&city=Danvers&country=USA&postalCode=01923&temp1=4922" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=100+Independence+Way&stateProvince=MA&city=Danvers&country=USA&postalCode=01923&temp1=4922" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost & Found is located at the Liberty Tree Mall Management Office. <br /> <br /> You can also call 978-777-0794 for more information on lost items.
- <p>Entrances 1 and 2, located near Sports Authority, open at 7am Monday-Saturday and 9am on Sundays for those who wish to walk the center as part of their daily exercise routine.</p> <p> </p> <p>On select Thursday mornings enjoy programming sponsored by Peabody Glen Health Care Center. <br /> See mall signs and/or Facebook for more details!</p>
- <span style="font-family: arial;">Liberty Tree Mall is included in the following bus routes:<br /> <br /> </span> <ul> <li> <div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-family: arial;">Numbers 451, 465 and 468 include North Beverly, Salem Depot, and Danvers Sq.</span></div> </li> <li> <div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-family: arial;">Numbers 431, 434, 435 and 436 include Central Sq. in Lynn and Peabody – Haymarket</span></div> </li> <li> <div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-family: arial;">Numbers 424, 450, 456, 424W and 450W include Salem Depot – Haymarket Station or Wonderland Station.</span><br /> <br /> <span style="font-family: arial;">Shuttle buses also run between Liberty Tree Mall and Northshore Mall.<br /> <br /> </span><span style="font-family: arial;">Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority<br /> Customer Service/Travel Info - 617.222.3200<br /> Toll Free - 800.392.6100<br /> Hearing Impaired (TTY) - 617.22.5146<br /> Web Site - www.mbta.com<br /> <br /> Schedules subject to change. </span></div> </li> </ul> <p style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-family: arial;">Bus schedules can be obtained at the Liberty Tree Mall Management Office.</span></p>
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available upon request at the Liberty Tree Mall Management Office.<br /> <br /> Wheelchairs are available on a first come first serve basis. License or Car Keys are required to be held at the Mall Management Office while a wheelchair is being used.
At 8:30 AM on Saturday 12/14, Santa will be brought to Liberty Tree Mall via Boston MedFlight Helicopter!* Join us for a special kick-off to our Holiday Open House event in the DARE parking lot, behind Marshalls.
(RSVP to our Holiday Open House event for updates and more details coming soon! https://www.facebook.com/events/472934679491245/
Liberty Tree Mall’s Giving Garden has five trees, each dedicated to support one of five local charitable organizations. Each tree holds ornaments showing wishes specific to each charity. Liberty Tree Mall shoppers have the opportunity to bring a smile to someone in need by purchasing an item listed on the ornament.
The charities/organizations participating this year are:
- Haven from Hunger
- Operation Troop Support
- Salvation Army Angel Tree
- Toys for Tots
- Hope on Wheels (HyundaiVillage of Danvers)
The Giving Garden will debut on Friday, November 22nd and will begin with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 10:00 am in the Best Buy wing and will be on display through Friday, December 27th.
Bring a new, unwrapped item to the Mall Offices no later than Friday, December 20th to ensure a delivery before Christmas. Gifts can also be brought directly to the participating organizations.http://www.simon.com/mall/liberty-tree-mall/stream/charity-giving-garden-945969 CharityChildren November 21, 2013
Rihanna's Mac Holiday Collection
Posted Dec 11 // Marissa D'Angelo
RiRi Hearts Mac Holiday Collection - December 12, 2013
Mark your calendars and call your local cosmetics department!!! Rihanna has launched yet another RiRi Hearts Limited Edition Collection for MAC Cosmetics. This line is scheduled to be sold Holiday December 2013. The chart topper’s collection features three lipsticks, including the return of the hit RiRi Woo matte cool red ($16.50), two shadow palettes ($44), two eyeliners ($20.50), bronzing powder ($30), RiRi Woo cool red nail lacquer($17.50), a double sided shadow brush ($35) and the most perfect rose gold quilted make-up bag ($40). Each product is contained in white and rose gold tubes, compacts, and bricks and sure to stand out among your make-up collection at home.
The South Shore Plaza Macy's and Nordstrom MAC counters will sell her products December 12, 2013. I have spoken with both groups of South Shore Plaza MAC artists and they are all anticipating on selling out of Rihanna’s collection early within the opening weekend. Don’t even think you could try and buy anything from the line on the web- it’s all sold out. All pre-order sales are closed and retail stores are the only places where you can get the white-hot celebrity beauty line.
Rihanna's MAC Hearts line sold out within two days this October, so it is expected that this holiday collection will only be available if you’re waiting outside the doors of Nordstrom and Macy's before they open. Remember, mall hours have changed for the holiday shopping season!! Here are the upcoming HOLIDAY HOURS at the South Shore Plaza.
Dec 11: 10am-10pm
Dec 12: 10am-10pm
Dec 13: 9am-11pm
Dec 14: 9am-11pm
Dec 16: 9am-11pm
Dec 17: 9am-11pm
Here are the HOLIDAY HOURS for NORDSTROM at the South Shore Plaza
Dec 11-13: 10am-10pm
Dec 14: 9am-10pm
Dec 15: 10am-9pm
Dec 16-20: 9am-10pm
Dec 21: 8am-10pm
Dec 22: 9am-9pm
Here are the HOLIDAY HOURS for MACY'S at the South Shore Plaza
Dec 11: 8am - 12am
Dec 12: 9am - 11pm
Dec 13: 8am - 11pm
Dec 14: 7am - 11pm
Dec 15: 8am - 11pm
Dec 16: 8am - 12am
For more information regarding mall hours and all your South Shore Plaza Style Setter related needs
Win Claire's Wish List!
From bracelets, bows, backpacks, and beyond - 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE BEAUTIFUL
Wanna Win Your Wishlist?
Tag @clairesstores & #claireswishlist
New Giveaways Every Day!
Grand Prize Giveaway - Special Concert with Alex Aiono
Visit Claires.com or see a store associate for official rules.http://www.simon.com/mall/liberty-tree-mall/stream/win-claires-wish-list-sweepstakes-926072 Jewelry, Watches & AccessoriesTeen Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion November 8, 2013
Dont miss out on this exclusive offer! This weeks Frozen Yogurt specials are Italian Eggnog, Toasted Marshmello and Salted Caramel. And remember to try our Fruit Smoothies and Famous Bubble Tea and Coffee Drinks!
http://www.simon.com/mall/liberty-tree-mall/stream/frozen-dessert-made-fresh-and-delicious-970510 Books, Newsstand & CollectibleHealth, Bath & BeautyMovie Theaters & CinemasPersonal ServicesRestaurants December 5, 2013
Find the Perfect LBD at the SSP
Posted Dec 10 // Marissa D'Angelo
There are no other three words more synonymous with fashion than “little black dress.” During the holidays, little black dresses (LBDs) are the go-to uniform for any holiday situation, observe:
Meeting your boyfriend’s family - Let’s be honest, no one wants their son dating the desperate girl in the tight red dress. Classic black is a “safe” choice.
The work cocktail party – When enjoying cocktails with coworkers, the only impression you want to make is “classy”. My advice: Invest in black.
The Gala – This isn't the prom! Short and black is super sophisticated. No need to overcompensate with volume or color.
Accessorizing - The LBD is the perfect canvas for your statement necklace, arm full of bangles, unique legwear or eye-catching clutch.
Luckily, there are so many amazing LBD’s at the South Shore Plaza this season. Here are some of my favorite picks:
Fall 2013 dresses are focused on textures – mesh, lace, velvet and leather details are prevalent on many of the usual “basic” black dresses. Without an added touch of a contrasting texture, the dress will go unnoticed. Whether the event is big or small, follow my guidelines this holiday season for your black dress. Expect to turn heads, get numbers and receive lots of compliments.
Where to buy: Day to Night: H&M, Armani Exchange, Francesca's, J.Crew, Banana Republic Mesh and Lace: BCBGeneration, PacSun, Forever 21, BCBGeneration, H&M Sleeves: H&M, Nordstrom, AX, JCrew, Banana Republic
SOUTH SHORE PLAZA
Worth It! YSL Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain
Posted Sep 28 // Elissa Garza
Ever since I was a little girl I've loved lip gloss, but there's a lot of things I don't love about it. I dislike the lack of staying power and the fact that they are often void of rich, bright pigments. After searching high and low, I've found the lip gloss that does it all, but it comes at a price. Enter Yves Saint Laurent's Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain. It's a long wearing, high pigment gloss that acts like a stain and I'm absolutely obsessed with it! This glossy stain has a unique applicator different than any other. It's totally flat and angled to allow for precise application. Available in more than 30 shades ranging from deep plum to a candy colored pink, there's a shade for everyone and they are all completely wearable. The packaging is also absolutely gorgeous. It's the perfect special occasion lip color for events like weddings and prom. It's almost too pretty to stash in your purse! This little gem is worth every penny, it's a product that truly delivers!
YSL Vernis a Levres Glossy Stain is $34 and available at Sephora located on Level 1. Any one of their trusted beauty advisers are ready to help you find the perfect color!
Posted Oct 9 // Elissa Garza
I've found them! Some of the best fitting cords, available in several styles and colors, at Loft at South Shore Plaza! I absolutely love this evergreen colored pair I picked up a few weeks ago. I've already worn them several times since I've bought them, and this is just one look. I've paired them with tiger print, calf hair flats and a comfy cream colored sweater, as well as with a plain white v-neck tee and classic black blazer. What's your favorite way to wear cords?
Talbots Polka Dot Blouse (Similar styles available at Talbots at South Shore Plaza) // Loft Modern Skinny Cords (Available at Loft at South Shore Plaza) // Loft Booties (Available to order at Loft Stores)
Tall Boots for Fall
Posted Sep 28 // Elissa Garza
We talked about short booties a few weeks ago, but as the temperatures drop I know many of you are looking for more substantial, tall boots. Well, I've taken to DSW to share some great, affordable picks available at South Shore Plaza Mall! The best part? They're all insanely walkable - no sky high heels here! Which are your favorites?
These Southland over the knee boots by Chinese Laundry make a statement! Keep the rest of your outfit simple while rocking these babies. Think leggings and a long, boyfriend-style cardigan.
The Diba Pilot boot has a stout, stacked heel that will lend you support without being unmanageable. These look great paired with dark tights and a knit dress.
This Steve Madden Laury boot has a fun asymmetrical zipper and studs. Pair it with a pair of skinny corduroys, an open knit sweater and scarf for a classic casual look.
These White Mountain Lore boots are my absolute favorite! I love the buckle and the flashy gold detailing. These boots would look fab with black jeans and a fly away cashmere cardigan, don't you think?
All styles available in select sizes at DSW located on the Basement Level of the South Shore Plaza Mall.
(All images via DSW.com)
Style Setter Meet & Greet + Freeze Modeling in the South Shore Plaza
Posted Dec 2 // Marissa D'Angelo
Black Friday wasn't the only exciting day at the South Shore Plaza this weekend. On Saturday, November 30, I met with South Shore shoppers and gave out my Top Ten Picks for Your Christmas List.
My list included
1. A Wear Everywhere Jacket
2. Hats! Hats! Hats!
3. The Perfect Party Dress
4. A Statement Necklace
5. (Faux) Fur Accessories
7. Camp Socks/ Boot Socks
8. Slouchy Sweater
9. A Fabulous Flat
10. Something Quirky/ Something Animal
The booth I was at was sponsored by G by Guess. They supplied jewelry, flats, booties and a mannequin with a glamorous party dress and red winter pea coat.
Next to my booth were freeze models from Maria Wood's Fashion Focus. They stood in stiff poses for hours on end to show off the top winter styles from some of the stores located in the South Shore Plaza. The merchandise featured were from stores including 334, Wilson's Leather and Bebe.
Saturday was bustling at the South Shore Plaza and I enjoyed meeting all that stopped by and introduced themselves to me. I am excited to be blogging for the people of the area I grew up in. The South Shore will forever be my home and it is an honor to be able to give style advice to the retail lovers south of Boston.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/StyleSetterSSP
AND INSTAGRAM http://instagram.com/southshoreplazastylesetter
Please, Pass the Cranberry
Posted Nov 26 // Marissa D'Angelo
Banana Republic Fall Picks
Posted Oct 8 // Elissa Garza
If you haven't stepped into Banana Republic recently, now is a good time. Their new fall collection is filled with work ready classics for both men and women. I picked a few of my must-have pieces all available at Banana Republic at South Shore Plaza, all under $100. Which will you be adding to your wardrobe this season?
This large, window pane print is one of the season's biggest trends. I love the mod, lady-like look it gives any outfit. Layer it over a white collared shirt, or under a jewel toned blazer. Windowpane shell, $45.
This tweed skirt is seasonally appropriate, and super cute in a girly pink. Layer with tall brown boots and a cozy cream knit for a sweet look, or a brown leather jacket and sneakers for a casual-cool weekend look. Tweed Mini Skirt, $79.50
Grey is everyone's new favorite neutral and this color blocked sweater will help you complete look after look this season. Layer it under a bright coat, with a colored pant, or with black and silver as shown above for an easy, chic outfit that's anything but boring. Color Block Sweater, $69.50.
Available in many colors, this v-neck pull over will be your go-to all season long. Wear it alone with khakis, or layered with a collared shirt or suit vest. V Neck Merino Pull Over, $69.50.
The sweater vest is back and it's anything but old. Keep it current by layering it with bright colors, updated patterns and cords instead of slacks. V Neck Sweater Vest, $59.50.
All photos via bananarepublic.gap.com