Lenox Square® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 12pm - 6pm
05/27: 10am - 9pm (Memorial Day)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=207">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- <p style="line-height: 11.25pt; margin: 0in 0in 10pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: "arial","sans-serif"; color: #636363; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'times new roman';">Guests who need assistance with faxing or copying may visit Simon Guest Services. A small fee applies. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3393+Peachtree+Road+NE&stateProvince=GA&city=Atlanta&country=USA&postalCode=30326&temp1=4827" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3393+Peachtree+Road+NE&stateProvince=GA&city=Atlanta&country=USA&postalCode=30326&temp1=4827" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost something? Check with the Customer Service staff at Simon Guest Services, or at our Security office, located next to the Food Court on Market Level. <strong>Security Hotline:</strong> 404.237.8995
- <p style="line-height: 11.25pt; margin: 0in 0in 10pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: "arial","sans-serif"; color: #636363; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'times new roman';">Main and Food Court Entrance is open for mall walkers Monday through Saturday at 8:30 am and Sunday at 10:00 am. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
- Lenox Square offers free parking, Valet Parking and Up Front Plus Premier Parking. <strong><em><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Free parking </span></em></strong>is located around the entire property, with a total of 8,000 parking spaces. Up to 4 levels of garage parking are available in 3 parking decks with direct access to Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus and Macy's. Handicapped spots are located near all major entrances. <strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><em>Valet Parking: </em></span></strong>In addition, we offer drive-up valet parking service at two locations - at the Peachtree Road Entrance (next to Crate & Barrel), and also near Neiman Marcus, for just $7.00 (holiday rates may apply).
- <FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000000 size=2> <P>Cabs are available at the Peachtree Road Entrance and next to the JW Marriott Hotel.</P></FONT><br><br><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000000 size=2> <P>Take <I>"The Buc"</I>, a fast , FREE, and frequent shuttle service running every 8 to 15 minutes to many of the Buckhead area office buildings, restaurants, and malls, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. Schedules can be found at </FONT><U><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2>www.bucride.com</U></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000000 size=2>. Also, the Lenox MARTA Station is located next to the mall at the intersection of East Paces Ferry and Lenox Road. Both MARTA rail and bus schedules can be found at </FONT><U><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2>www.itsmarta.com</U></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000000 size=2> . <BR><BR></P></FONT>
- <p style="line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-outline-level: 4;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: "arial","sans-serif"; color: #636363; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'times new roman';">Unfortunately Lenox Square does not have a Kidgits Club, but below are the following Georgia Simon Properties which do.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span>Please visit their Guest Services to enroll your child in the Simon Kidgits Club.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span>Information about upcoming Kidgits Club events will be available at their Guest Services. Annual memberships are just $5!<br /> <o:p> <p style="line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 2.25pt;" class="MsoNormal"><strong><span style="font-family: "arial","sans-serif"; color: #000000; font-size: 10pt;">Discover Mills<br /> Gwinnett Place Mall</span></strong><span style="font-family: "arial","sans-serif"; color: #636363; font-size: 10pt;"><br /> </span><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><span style="font-family: "arial","sans-serif"; color: #000000; font-size: 10pt;">Mall of Georgia<br /> </span></b><span style="color: #000000;"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><span style="font-family: 'arial','sans-serif'; font-size: 10pt;">Town Center at Cobb<span class="skypepnhrightspan"> </span></span><span style="font-family: calibri; font-size: 16px;"> </span></b></span></p> </o:p></span></p>
- <p style="line-height: 11.25pt; margin: 0in 0in 10pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: "arial","sans-serif"; color: #636363; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'times new roman';">Stamps can be purchased at Gateway Newsstand located on Plaza Level near the escalators by Bloomingdales and California Pizza Kitchen. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
- <p>Mall level between Michael Kors and Tourneau</p> <p>Upper level between Godiva and Abercrombie & Fitch</p>
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at Lenox Square Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Lenox Square Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- <p>Available at Simon Guest Services</p> <p>Mall Level between Michael Kors and David Yurman</p>
Great Gasping! Fabulous Style Inspired by The Great Gatsby
Posted May 20 // Nikka Shae
Hey lovelies! Did you get a chance to see The Great Gatsby movie? Well, I did… and it was simply SPECTACULAR!!! And, unless you’ve been away studying glacial shifts off the coast of Greenland the past few months, you’re well aware of the buzz surrounding this fabulous film. I absolutely LOVE Gatsby!!! After all, it has everything that we go to the movies for… There’s plenty of suspense, a bit of drama, some laughter, a whole lot of passion, and love, love, love. There’s even a few high speed car chases for those who desire a little action. :-D Oh, and don’t get me started on that fabulous 20’s era fashion throughout the movie…Gasp & Faint!!! All that style and pizzazz…It would be very difficult for any fashionista not to become a little wide-eyed with all of that glitz and glam sashaying across the big screen. Of course, there’s Gatsby’s leading lady Daisy Buchanan who is the definition of deco decadence with her gorgeous gowns, sparkling jewels, and fabulous flapper fashion. I simply can’t get enough of this film! From the gorgeous landscapes to the fashion, there’s just so much to love about Gatsby. So in honor of The Great Gatsby and the fabulous fashion of the Roaring 20’s, here are a few era-inspired pieces to jazz up your wardrobe.
1. With its embellished scallop pattern and vintage look, this Sue Wong Strapless Gown (Bloomingdale’s $808.00) just screams of swank and style.
2. These stunning Jeona Spectator Peep-Toe Booties (Ralph Lauren $695.00 SALE $419.00) are the perfect pair to wear for a night of jitterbugging at Gatsby’s mansion.
3. Sultry and destined to turn a few heads, these B Brian Atwood 'Cassiane' Sandals (Nordstrom $425.00) will add the right amount of sass to any ensemble.
4. This classic Ziegfeld Collection Pearl Ring (Tiffany $475.00) features gleaming freshwater cultured pearls set around a bold black onyx inset. #droolalert
5. A definite conversation-starter, this adorable rhinestone encrusted Jeweled Owl Minaudiere Clutch (Macy’s $270.00 SALE $201.99) flaunts a palm-perfect shape that's sized right for all your out-all-night essentials.
6. Inspired by roaring 20’s art deco, this Rachel Zoe Deco Crystal Cuff (Neiman Marcus $495.00) makes the perfect accessory for the woman who's looking to make a spirited, yet sophisticated, style statement.
7. Truly wearable art, this Birds of a Feather Scarf (Henri Bendel $128.00) will have onlookers gawking at your fabulous sense of style.
So shimmy-on-down to the shops at Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza to find these and many more Gatsby-inspired gems. And while you’re inside Phipps be sure to catch the Great Gatsby now playing at AMC Phipps Plaza.
Oh, and if Jay Gatsby is ever longing to win your heart, tell him that diamonds are a girl’s best friend… Then, send him to Tiffany’s for one of these Great Gasping beauties!!!
A word of caution: Before you click this LINK or even this LINK to see the above gems from Tiffany's Great Gatsby Collection, make sure you’re sitting down and/or near something VERY soft to cushion the fall. You’ve been warned… ;-)
Seaside-Chic Accessories for Spring/Summer
Posted May 15 // Nikka Shae
Don’t you just love this time of the year?! The vibrant colors, the fresh scent of blooming flowers, and if you live in Atlanta there’s that annual annoyance called Pollen-Palooza when pollen blankets everything in sight. Yep, it’s time to start planning for that much needed getaway! I’m thinking of someplace close to the beach and far, far away from all that dreadful yellow stuff. So now that you’re destination is set and your bags are packed, you’re gonna need a few fabulous accessories to complete your resort-worthy wear… and I know just the thing. Shells! Not only are shell-inspired accessories a season staple but they just look plain ole’ fabulous! Here are a few shell-egant pieces that will easily shell-evate your style and transform any outfit from so-so to seaside-chic.
1. Brighten up the season in this Coral Shell Circle Multi-Row Necklace by Kenneth Cole (Macy’s $148) that's sure to be a standout in any setting.
2. Be the shining star of the sea with this cute Starfish Cuff (Lilly Pulitzer $68). Perfect for day, night, and everything in-between, this beauty adds the perfect finishing touch.
3. Inspired by long days on white-sand beaches, this festive Making Waves Charm Bracelet (Lilly Pulitzer $68) adds charm to any look.
4. These Robert Lee Morris Soho Shell Chandelier Earrings (Bloomingdale’s $48) look absolutely stunning as standalone pieces. Pair them against any accessory and watch them steal the show.
5. A sure bet as a conversation piece, this exquisite Tortoise Buckle (C Wonder $38) adds the perfect amount of dazzle to any ensemble.
6. Ready for a day on the Mediterranean coast, this playful Puka Shell Clutch (Tory Burch $335) is the accessory to reach for when you want to turn a few heads.
Suave Spring Suits
Posted May 15 // Don Taylor
The weather's warm, the flowers are bloomed, the birds are singing, and the Spring time styles have taken center stage! With all the fashion & style trends circulating, it may be a challenge to choose which ones to make your own. However with the popularity of pop music sensation Justin Timberlake's latest single 'Suit & Tie', the phrase "dress to impress" has sky rocketed to a whole new level of sexiness. From cool, clean linen to smooth seer sucker to classic, comfy cotton...suits are the new spring time must have for the mature man with much style.
Ladies love linen...and the men that wear it. Linen is perhaps the most worn fabric during spring and summer months because of its light weight, easy-breezy, ventilated feel. While this fabric does wrinkle quite easily, there's no need to iron these out; it gives you a really relaxed look while still staying spring time sharp.
Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers
Seer sucker suits are yet another traditional spring and summer time favorite. The classic blue and white striped fabric is also light weight and looks great on most men when worn well. Choose to showcase the whole suit, feature the pants paired with a polo, or rock the jacket with some chino shorts or navy khakis for a nautical look.
Cotton based suits are still welcome within your wardrobe during these warm months. For the more traditional male, there's the option of keeping it clean without sacrificing comfort. Linen and seer sucker may not be a feasible fashion for some seasonal events, so keep your mind, and closet, open to a more standard suit.
Find these looks at Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square.
Hot Head Gear
Posted May 15 // Don Taylor
Heat has made its way back into our lives since the brutally cold winter months have taken a back seat. There are several ways to protect ourselves from the hot days of spring and summer, such as sun tan lotion, sunglasses, and even umbrellas...but the most effective and fashionable method is to have a hat handy. Yep, head gear not only protects you from those dangerous sun rays, but also allows you to stay stylish at the same time. So many styles exists and serve various purposes, so lets take a gander at some of the more standard styles for the season.
1. Fedoras not only let you stay cool, but they let you look cool too. They come in a variety of colors, narrow and wide brimmed, some with bands, and some with feathers...either way you're guaranteed to keep your cool this spring.
2. Driver's Hats are yet another traditional style of head gear. This style can be worn year round, but the fabric is what's seasonal, so choose linen, seer sucker, or another light weight material this spring and summer.
3. Bucket Hats are a fun favorite. They not only cover the top of your head, but they block the sun from invading your eyes and also protect your neck! This hat is not just for the fisherman anymore...so choose a cool version of this classic cap, such as this buckle-front design.
4. Snapbacks & Fitted Caps have become quite the go-to piece for the younger man. Sport your favorite brand or team as you cover your dome and beat the heat.
5. 5-Panel Hats are a newer trend, but have taken over the fashion world with a powerful popularity amongst young men. As an alternative to the standard fitted or snapback cap this hat is a must have for the 'cool kids'.
Lenox Square Launches ‘Atlanta’s Next Legend’
Posted May 20 // Nikka Shae
Calling all aspiring vocalists! Are you that person who can belt-out a medley in the middle of rush hour traffic? Or, maybe your stage is the bathroom, your mic a hairbrush, and your audience is a mirror... Well, now is your chance to show Atlanta that you’ve got what it takes to become a super star because Lenox Square is seeking talented emerging musical acts to vie for the chance at becoming ‘Atlanta’s Next Legend!’
Lenox Square Mall in Atlanta recently kicked off its latest initiative to recognize local talent. Bona-fide stars are encouraged to enter for a chance to gain exposure and jump start their career – as well as the opportunity to perform on-stage at Lenox Square’s Legendary 4th of July event presented by The Atlantan and Lincoln.
Now through June 9, eligible performers can submit contest entries, including videos of their best performances, electronically to Lenox Square’s website and Facebook page. A panel of judges will select five finalists based on their performance videos to advance to a final round of voting. Voting will take place between June 10 and June 14 and the winner will be announced on June 17.
The winner of ‘Atlanta’s Next Legend’ will enjoy recognition at Lenox Square’s Legendary 4th of July event, a $500 Simon Giftcard® and the opportunity to perform on-stage for 20 minutes during the Legendary 4th of July concert*.
Let the star search begin!
WHAT: Lenox Square’s ‘Atlanta’s Next Legend’ Talent Search
WHEN: Now - July 4, 2013
Registration: Friday, May 10 - Sunday, June 9, 2013
Voting: Monday, June 10 - Friday, June 14, 2013
Crowned winner will be announced on Monday, June 17 and is scheduled to
perform at Lenox Square’s Legendary 4th of July at 7 p.m.
WHERE: Lenox Square
3393 Peachtree Rd., N.E.
*Winner must be available to perform on Thursday, July 4, 2013 at Lenox Square.
Terms and conditions apply. See Cardholder Agreement. Visit simongiftcard.com for details.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Trend Alert: Five Fashionable Favorites For Spring
Posted May 15 // Nikka Shae
Spring 2013 promises to be a season filled with fierce fashion and bold styles. And now that the start of the season is upon us, it’s time to shelve those winter wears and opt for a more bold and brighter future. Here are five of my favorite trends for spring.
Earn your stripes (and rock em!) Stripes, one of the hottest trends for 2013, were all the rage on fashion runways. This geometric gem is a year-round favorite and designers everywhere are incorporating bold stripes into their spring lineup in a huge way. And with so many styles and colors to choose from, this fashionista fave will likely be THE look for the season. STYLE TIP: Black & white stripes can be flattering to most figures, so consider opting for this contrastingly chic duo when rockin this trend.
Make a statement Statement pieces have always been on the top of my list of season must haves. And with bold neutrals hitting shelves this spring a well placed statement piece can quickly turn any look from OK to OMG in an instant.
Lovely in lace I’m absolutely in love with the lace trend! This lady-like fabric is making a chic comeback, so be sure to incorporate lots of lovely lace into your ensemble.STYLE TIP: Be careful not to go overboard with too many contrasting lace pieces at once. After all, you don’t want your outfit to look too busy, or —even worse— looking like a placemat at Grandma’s dinner table.
Fabulous floral prints Another one of this season’s hottest trends, floral prints are sprouting up everywhere! Florals are brighter, bolder, and in full bloom this spring, so show off your flower power and add some pretty petal print pieces to your wardrobe. Try saying THAT fast! STYLE TIP: Go big or go home! Not only does a big floral print make a statement but it just looks fabulous! Also try mixing bold florals with solids or stripes. This will help break up the botanicals and still give you enough bloom without looking like you just stepped out of a greenhouse.
The bold & the beautiful What's spring fashion without a splash of color? Posh pastels are a no-brainer for spring, but this season show off a bit of your fearless side and opt for a deeper yet brighter shade instead. Bold and bright tones dominated the runways so adding haute hues will keep you on trend and looking fab all season long.