Lenox Square® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 12pm - 6pm
05/27: 10am - 9pm (Memorial Day)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=207">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- <p style="line-height: 11.25pt; margin: 0in 0in 10pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: "arial","sans-serif"; color: #636363; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'times new roman';">Guests who need assistance with faxing or copying may visit Simon Guest Services. A small fee applies. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3393+Peachtree+Road+NE&stateProvince=GA&city=Atlanta&country=USA&postalCode=30326&temp1=4827" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3393+Peachtree+Road+NE&stateProvince=GA&city=Atlanta&country=USA&postalCode=30326&temp1=4827" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost something? Check with the Customer Service staff at Simon Guest Services, or at our Security office, located next to the Food Court on Market Level. <strong>Security Hotline:</strong> 404.237.8995
- <p style="line-height: 11.25pt; margin: 0in 0in 10pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: "arial","sans-serif"; color: #636363; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'times new roman';">Main and Food Court Entrance is open for mall walkers Monday through Saturday at 8:30 am and Sunday at 10:00 am. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
- Lenox Square offers free parking, Valet Parking and Up Front Plus Premier Parking. <strong><em><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Free parking </span></em></strong>is located around the entire property, with a total of 8,000 parking spaces. Up to 4 levels of garage parking are available in 3 parking decks with direct access to Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus and Macy's. Handicapped spots are located near all major entrances. <strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><em>Valet Parking: </em></span></strong>In addition, we offer drive-up valet parking service at two locations - at the Peachtree Road Entrance (next to Crate & Barrel), and also near Neiman Marcus, for just $7.00 (holiday rates may apply).
- <FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000000 size=2> <P>Cabs are available at the Peachtree Road Entrance and next to the JW Marriott Hotel.</P></FONT><br><br><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000000 size=2> <P>Take <I>"The Buc"</I>, a fast , FREE, and frequent shuttle service running every 8 to 15 minutes to many of the Buckhead area office buildings, restaurants, and malls, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. Schedules can be found at </FONT><U><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2>www.bucride.com</U></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000000 size=2>. Also, the Lenox MARTA Station is located next to the mall at the intersection of East Paces Ferry and Lenox Road. Both MARTA rail and bus schedules can be found at </FONT><U><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2>www.itsmarta.com</U></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#000000 size=2> . <BR><BR></P></FONT>
- <p style="line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-outline-level: 4;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: "arial","sans-serif"; color: #636363; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'times new roman';">Unfortunately Lenox Square does not have a Kidgits Club, but below are the following Georgia Simon Properties which do.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span>Please visit their Guest Services to enroll your child in the Simon Kidgits Club.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span>Information about upcoming Kidgits Club events will be available at their Guest Services. Annual memberships are just $5!<br /> <o:p> <p style="line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 2.25pt;" class="MsoNormal"><strong><span style="font-family: "arial","sans-serif"; color: #000000; font-size: 10pt;">Discover Mills<br /> Gwinnett Place Mall</span></strong><span style="font-family: "arial","sans-serif"; color: #636363; font-size: 10pt;"><br /> </span><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><span style="font-family: "arial","sans-serif"; color: #000000; font-size: 10pt;">Mall of Georgia<br /> </span></b><span style="color: #000000;"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"><span style="font-family: 'arial','sans-serif'; font-size: 10pt;">Town Center at Cobb<span class="skypepnhrightspan"> </span></span><span style="font-family: calibri; font-size: 16px;"> </span></b></span></p> </o:p></span></p>
- <p style="line-height: 11.25pt; margin: 0in 0in 10pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: "arial","sans-serif"; color: #636363; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'times new roman';">Stamps can be purchased at Gateway Newsstand located on Plaza Level near the escalators by Bloomingdales and California Pizza Kitchen. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
- <p>Mall level between Michael Kors and Tourneau</p> <p>Upper level between Godiva and Abercrombie & Fitch</p>
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at Lenox Square Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Lenox Square Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- <p>Available at Simon Guest Services</p> <p>Mall Level between Michael Kors and David Yurman</p>
Winter Wear for Warm Weather
Posted Mar 3 // Don Taylor
As the weather warms up, you may be looking into your closet and simply staring in confusion. What to wear? What to put away? What will work for the new season? This year, instead of spending lots of money on spring pieces, why not make your winter wardrobe do double duty? It really shouldn't be too tough, since mixing fabrics and textures is the name of the game this spring.2. Lightweight wool skirts Pair them with bright, breezy shoes and tops, and you won't even recognize those dark wool tweeds. Look for a-line and trumpet skirts with a hint of color, and wear with bare legs for a breezier look.
3. Cropped Pants Try cold-weather cropped pants -- yes, even the winter-weight wool pieces -- with strappy sandals and a light, playful top.
4. Winter Whites These whites and creams come in heavier fabrics and are a great way to transition from cold to warm. The light hues will fit right in with this spring's sailor stripes and flirty florals, and the winter textures will add a little dimension to your ensemble.
5.Accessories Pair your flirty new spring skirts and dresses with bare legs, mid-calf boots, and a skinny scarf, and you'll look like you bought an entire wardrobe just for the transition period.
Now that you've sorted through your wardrobe and decided what to dump, it's time to warm up your spring wardrobe with the coolness of winter. Have fun and allow your creative side to take over!
Spring Into Fashion: 5 Fresh Trends for Fellas
Posted Mar 11 // Don Taylor
1. Primary Colors
While electric shades dominated the runways last spring, straightforward pops of primary will lighten up the color trend this spring. Try coordinating your look with a fun pair of colorful (solid or patterned) shoes to enhance & embrace the spring time style.
You’ll always be in style if you add a little military to your wardrobe. It’s an enduring trend in men’s clothing that never really leaves because it’s always masculine and very cool. Whether you choose the camouflage shorts, the olive tone vests, or a casual canvas jacket, the key to rocking the military movement is the fit. So leave those oversized fatigues from the Army/Navy store in the attic and aim for some of these.
3. Bold Accessories
Designers really went after this trend with neon kicks, unique hand-painted details, and bags big enough to fit your entire bag collection. For you, start small to liven up your look in a big way, or if you’re accessory shy, take it down a notch and make it your own with the simple addition of a bright watch,colored (or glow in the dark) shoelaces, or a shocking pair of shades.
4. Shorts Suits
Cool, calm, clean, and comfortable...this sporty style trend is ideal for the mogul on move, or the style setter stepping out. You can even pair a nice blazer with a cool pair of chino shorts for a different, more eclectic look. So show some skin and let your legs breathe & collect some sun rays this season! For a complete look, try wearing a spiffy pair of boat shoes.
Stripes streaked across some unexpected places for spring! Embrace it this spring...even if it’s a pattern you can get behind, like any other trend, play it safe by limiting yourself to one or two striped pieces, or by sticking with a simple lightly pinstriped suit.
Trend Alert: Fab Stripes for Spring
Posted Apr 2 // Nikka Shae
Now that spring is officially upon us, we can all join in a collective... YAY!!! Let’s face it; springtime is by far THE most exciting season when it comes to fashion. I mean, the colorful mix of styles and patterns and prints (Oh my!) is unlike any other season. Lovely lace, fabulous floral, bold splashes of color, and sassy statement wear are in this season, but one of my favorite styles for spring are stripes. Always drool worthy, stripes are super hot for 2013 so expect to see fashionistas everywhere mixing and matching and creating fab new looks with this geometric gem.
STYLE TIP: You can never go wrong with black and white stripes but don’t be afraid to color outside the lines. Bold and colorful stripes not only make a statement but they also show your fun side.
Here are a few stripe-inspired styles to help you keep your look “in line” and on trend this season.
1. This INC International Concepts Sleeveless Striped A-Line Dress (Macy's $89.50) mixes vertical and horizontal patterns for a fresh look.
2. Look tuxedo chic in these sassy Skinny Ankle Pants (Forever 21 $19.80).
3. This gorg Open Front Striped Blazer (Forever 21 $27.80) features a notched lapel, cuff sleeves and padded shoulders. Q-T!
4. These Striped Drawstring Harem Pants (Forever 21 $17.80) adds just the right amount of chic to any look.
5. Look sharp in the bold, contrasting lines of this Petite Striped Crepe Button Down Blouse (Ann Taylor $59.99); perfect for a redefined work-to-weekend look.
6. This Three-Quarter-Sleeve Striped Top by AGB (Macy's $24.99) adds a bit of stylish interest with its sheer sleeves and bold lines.
7. Expect onlookers to react with envy when you rock these fab REACTOR Heels (Steve Madden $109.95).
8. Fab-u-lust! This Brown & White Woven Tote (Henri Bendel $398.00) will have onlookers craving your sense of style!
~ Nikka Shae
Spring Into Fashion: 5 Fab Trends for Her
Posted Apr 2 // Don Taylor
Spring is swiftly making its return, so it's time to welcome the warm weather with fashions worth wearing! With dozens of designers strutting their creations down the runway at the array of fashion week events, there are plenty of new trends in place that will definitely suit your style, so let's take a look at some of the most popular looks for Spring 2013! Brace yourself because these are BOLD, beautiful, and beyond average looks that will have you standing out in the most stylish way possible.
1. Bermuda Shorts
The relaxed-fit, cool-girl shorts that were all over the New York runways this season are perfect for every girl who never felt like she could pull off those cheek-baring cutoffs. They’re ultra chic, super comfortable, and flattering, so pick up a pair and make pop!
2. Black and White
“Spring trends” might typically remind you of pastel colors and fun floral prints, but this season, designers put the emphasis on strong black-and-white looks. Able to be worn year-round, easy to pull off at every budget, and sleek enough to work or on date night, this versatile trend is the definition of wearable!
3. Statement Sunglasses
Pick up a pair of spring’s stunt-worthy sunglasses. Embrace your personality and showcase your style as you shine while showcasing a cool pair of shades.
4. Bold Stripes
Take spring’s big, bold, uncomplicated stripes for a spin this season. With denim, they’re all-American; with navy, they’re nautical-chic; and worn head-to-toe, they’re just plain cool.
5. Shorts Suits
If you must buy one new thing this spring, make it a shorts suit! They’re purposeful, versatile, and office-appropriate, and I'm sure you’ll be able to find celebrity style versions of this must-have trend at every price point!
So now that you're all warmed up & thawed out from winter wear with a great guide on the hottest trends for the upcoming season, visit Lenox Square or Phipps Plaza to pick up your new Spring wardrobe. Remember...bold is best!
Posted Apr 24 // Don Taylor
Aaaaaah loafers...the name alone just screams comfort! During these warm spring, and soon-to-be hot summer months, it is extremely important to not only stay cool, but comfortable as well. Since feet hold heat, a cool shoe collection is a top priority this season, and what better selection to add to your collection than a lofty loafer? From leather to suede and even rubber-based, these easy on/off shoes are a perfect pick for the season...the only thing is choosing the right pair for the right place, party, or person.
Gucci Leather Loafers
Leather is a classic, yet clean choice of loafer. Able to be worn during both day and night, and with a variety of clothing options from jeans to slacks, this is the most selected type of loafer due to its versatility.
Christian Louboutin Boat Shoes
Naturally nautical in nature, these water tolerant loafers are a great choice for this season of water-related activities. Whether kicking your feet up and relaxing on a yacht or featuring your footwear at a fashionable fishing trip, boat shoes are what you need to enjoy the water.
Louis Vuitton Suede Loafer
Suede is traditionally considered to be a fall/winter fabric, however there are some exceptions to the rule. Depending on the design, color, and season released, suede can be worn during warm months to certain social functions (particularly evening events) to suggest a stylishly spring look.
SWIMS Shoe Lace Loafer
Spring and Summer spell "SPLASH" since so many activities are centered around water, and since many men hate to get their shoes dirty or damaged, this innovative water-proof loafer is the ideal selection to step into this season. They both repel water, and provide ventilation throughout to ensure a cool pair of feet.
Christian Louboutin Rollerball Loafer
Want to make a stylish statement simply by stepping out? Well, this trendy pair of loafers is the best option in that it features the animal print and studded trend. There are many similar styles to choose from, but when choosing this type of loafer to complete your look be sure to let them be the focal piece and not over do it.